IB Security Assistant Eligibility Criteria
IB Security Assistant Eligibility Criteria
To apply for IB Security Assistant an aspirant should meet various eligibility Criteria wrt to Education Qualification, Age Nationality, Number of attempts permissible etc. To know in detail about the topics/Chapters which are covered under these subjects for each Phases IB Security Assistant 2018-19 exams.
|Security Assistant/Executive||(i) Matriculation (10th class pass) or equivalent from a recognized Board of Education, and (ii) Knowledge of any one of the local language/dialect mentioned in Table ‘A’ above against each SIB/Centre of examination. Desirable Field experience in Intelligence work.|
|Not exceeding 27 years Upper age limit is relax able by 5 years for SC/ST & by 3 years for OBC candidates. Upper age limit is relax able for departmental candidates up to 40 years of age who have rendered 3 years of regular & continuous service. This relaxation is applicable only to Central Govt. Civilian employees holding civil posts & not applicable to personnel working in PSUs, Autonomous/Statuary bodies, etc. The age limit is relaxable up to age of 35 years for general candidates & up to 40 years for SC/ST in case of widows, divorced women & women judicially separated from their husbands & not remarried. The age limit is relaxable for ex-servicemen as well as for candidates who were domiciled in J&K from 1.1.1980 to 31.12.1989 as well as the children & dependents of victims of communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat as per the Govt. instructions in this regard issued from time to time. The age limit is relax able up to maximum 5 years to the meritorious sportspersons specified in Para 1 (a) of D.o.P. & A.R., O.M. No. 14015/1/76-Estt.(D), dated 4.8.1980. The candidate claiming for age relaxation in this category must have the desired certificate in the form & from the authority prescribed in OM under reference.(As per the annexure at the end of the advertisement)|
- The candidate can opt for only one SIB/Centre of Examination and would, thus, be considered for vacancies earmarked for the said SIB/centre only. Applications received for more than one SIB/centre from a candidate would be summarily rejected.
- The number of vacancies is provisional and liable to change.
- The applicant should select the SIB/examination centre, carefully & indicate the same correctly in his/her application. SIB/Centre of examination, once opted, will NOT be changed in any circumstances.
- Candidates may not necessarily get the same centre of examination in Tier-I exam as opted by them, though all efforts would be made to accommodate them in nearby centres. However the candidature of such candidates will be considered against the vacancies of opted SIB/centre.
- IB reserves the right to cancel any of the examination centres and/or add some other centres, allot the candidates to any centre other than the one opted by them, at its discretion, depending upon the administrative feasibility.
- Tier-I examination may be conducted in one or more shifts at one or more examination centres where the candidates are large in number.
- Tier-I examination of candidates opting for the vacancies in SIB Srinagar will be held at Jammu centre.
- The above mentioned posts are not reserved for any category (HH, OH, VH & Autism) of physically handicapped/PH persons. Hence, they NEED NOT apply.
- The appointment to the post will be temporary. However, appointment in permanent capacity will depend on various factors governing permanent appointment in such posts in force at that time.
- Successful completion of training is mandatory for confirmation to the post of SA/Exe.
- The eligibility of candidates in terms of age, educational qualification, caste/category etc. will be determined on the closing date. The candidates must be matriculate or equivalent from a recognised board of education on or before the closing date, i.e., the final result must be out on or before the closing date, i.e. 10.11.2018 (till 2359 hours) and he/she must have been declared successful in it.
- The reservation of vacancies for OBC, SC, ST & Ex-Servicemen/ESM is as per rules/roster. If suitable ESM candidates are not available, vacancies reserved for ESM will be filled by non-ESM candidates of respective categories.
- Ex-servicemen who have already secured employment in civil side under Central Govt in Group ‘C’ posts on regular basis after availing of the benefits of reservation given to ex-servicemen for their reemployment are not eligible for fee concession or for claiming benefits of reservation under Ex-SM category. However, they are eligible for age relaxation.
- While every care has been taken for inclusion of GoI instructions in vogue, IB reserves the right to rectify omissions, if any, noticed subsequently.
KNOWLEDGE OF LOCAL LANGUAGE/DIALECT
Candidates applying for the vacancies of a particular SIB/centre are required to possess knowledge of any one of the local language(s)/dialect(s) indicated against it. They should be able to read, write and speak in that language/dialect.
The post involves All India Transfer liability. Therefore, the candidates willing to serve anywhere in India only need to apply.
IB Security Assistant Related Quick Links
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: Can those students who are appearing in Final year of Graduation apply for any post in RBI Grade B?
No, a candidate must have completed his/her graduation. If he/she is in the final year of graduation then they cannot apply.
Q2: Is there any NEGATIVE MARKING in RBI Grade B Exam?
Yes, negative marking for wrong answers in CBTs is 1/4th of the marks for that question.
Q3: In RBI Grade B Exam, Can I choose Hindi language as the exam language?
Yes, RBI Grade B Exam is bilingual (i.e, Hindi & English) exam. You can choose your preferred language either Hindi or English.
Q4: Do RBI Grade B Officers get a pension?
No, under the ambit of NPS currently there is no pension scheme for RBI employees.
Q5: RBI Grade B 2020 Exam is in ONLINE OR OFFLINE mode?
RBI Grade B 2020 Exam will be in online mode.
Q6: Is there SECTIONAL CUT-OFF in RBI GRADE B Exam?
Yes. RBI Grade B Exam has sectional and overall cut-off .
Q7: Is RBI Grade B Officer job transferable?
Yes, but only after completing the initial 5 years of posting.
Q8: How many attempts are there in RBI Grade B?
Candidates belonging to the general category can attempt the examination only 6 times. Whereas, there is no restriction to the SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories.
Q9: What is the age limit for the RBI Grade B posts?
The minimum age limit for the candidates is 21 years & the maximum age should not be more than 30 years.
Q10: Will there be any interview after the written result ?
Yes. There will be a final phase of Interview after RBI Grade B Phase I & Phase II.
Q11: Is it possible to crack this exam in first attempt ?
To crack any exam, one needs a complete preparation strategy,along with the complete exam information. If you are dedicated towards your goal, you would surely be able to crack the exam in first attempt.
Q12: Is the exam Bilingual ?
Yes. The exam is bilingual. You can attempt all the sections in English or Hindi except the test of English Language.
- SEBI Grade A 2020
- LIC AAO
- SBI PO 2020
- SBI Clerk 2020
- IBPS CLERK
- RBI Assistant 2020
- NABARD GRADE A 2020
- RBI Grade B 2020
- Railway Recruitment (ALP/TECH.)
- IBPS RRB Group 'A' Officers (Scale-I) 2020
- IBPS PO
- SSC CGL 2020
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment
- IBPS RRB Group 'B' Office Assistant 2020
- IBPS SO
- SSC CHSL
- South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk
- Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment
- Canara Bank PO Recruitment
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
- IDBI Executive 2020
- NABARD Grade B 2020
- RRB Group D 2019-20 Recruitment
- SSC CPO
- South Indian Bank PO
- Bank Of India Credit officer Exam 2020
- Bank of Baroda PO Exam
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale II Exam 2020
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale III Exam 2020
- Railway Group D Recruitment Notification In Hindi
- Railway Group D Recruitment Exam 2018 Calendar In Hindi
- Railway Group D Recruitment Exam Pattern In Hindi
- NIACL Recruitment
- SSC GD Constable Exam
- Indian Bank PO
- FEDERAL Bank PO/Clerk
- LIC Housing Finance Ltd Exam
- Nabard Development Assistant 2020
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment
- ESIC SSO
- Army Public School
- IB Security Assistant
- SSC Stenographer
- DRDO Senior Technical Assistant
- Railway Protection Force Constable
- RBI Security Guard
- HTET Recruitment
- RPF SI Recruitment
- Bank of Baroda So
- NIACL Administrative Officer
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO
- RRB JE
- IDBI Assistant Manager
- FCI 2020
- SSC MTS 2019
- RRB NTPC
- CWC 2019
- EPFO Assistant
- LIC ADO
- Repco Bank Clerk 2019
- EPFO SSA (Social Security Assistant)
- HSSC 2019
- Nainital Bank 2020
- NVS PGT
- Uttarakhand Assistant Agriculture Officer
- LIC Assistant 2020
- SSC Selection Posts
- FCI Manager 2020
- IELTS Exam 2020
- Central Bank of India SO
- Jaiib Exam
- J and K Bank PO 2020
- J and K Bank Clerk 2020
- PFRDA Grade A
- SBI CBO (Circle Based Officer) 2020
- Delhi Police Constable 2020
- National Housing Bank(NHB) 2020
- PNB SO (Specialist Officer) Exam 2020