SEBI Grade A Phase 2 IT exam is worth 200 marks and carries a weightage of 85% in your final selection. With only a handful of jobs on offer, you are bound to face some serious competition. Hence, you should be preparing for the SEBI Grade A IT Phase 2 exam with all your might. SEBI Grade A IT preparation encompasses studying for Descriptive IT subjects.
Sometimes, the SEBI Grade A Phase 2 IT syllabus can become overwhelming and you are desperately seeking help. In such a scenario you can utilize the SEBI Grade A Phase 2 IT online course. Our course provides video lessons, study notes, chapter tests and full-length mock tests. What’s more?
The SEBI Grade A IT Phase 2 study material from ixamBee is designed by the Tech experts as per the latest exam pattern.
SEBI Grade A Phase 2 IT Online Course consists of:
- 125+ video Lessons covering the entire syllabus for all Papers of SEBI Grade A IT Phase 2.
- 60+ Study Notes designed by expert faculty covering SEBI Grade A IT syllabus for all papers of SEBI Grade A IT Officer Phase II
- 5 Full-length mock tests for SEBI Grade A IT Phase 2, adhering to SEBI Grade A new exam pattern
- Daily live online classes for doubt clarification with the subject experts
- All video lessons are self-explanatory and available for the students to access and prepare during the time most feasible for them.
- 30+ Chapter Tests and Section Tests to provide a wide and targeted coverage of the syllabus.
- Our experts will provide guidance, tips and preparation strategy at each stage of preparation
- Live classes by the expert faculty helps in doubt clarification and up-to-date and exam-relevant topic discussions. Our faculty is highly experienced and specialized for each subject. You can have a look at their individual profiles below.
Some Salient Features of the SEBI Grade A IT Phase 2 Course are:
- Accessible anywhere, anytime
- Prepare in a systematic way
- Subject matter expertise with hands-on experience
- Complete study materials to learn in your comfortable environment
- User-friendly and unique portal with all that you need to achieve your target score
- Live sessions to clear all your queries
- Access to exclusive SEBI Grade A IT practice question papers
- You cover the SEBI Grade A IT study material for Phase 2 under the guidance of experts
Faculty and Course Coordinator
Master of Science (MS), Engineering Management from Northeastern University.
Tushar is an ESI and a GA Expert at ixamBee. He has over a decade of experience including corporate and teaching experience. He is an expert in Economics and Current Affairs for competitive exams. He holds a BBA with specialization in Finance. He has done a certificate course in NSE Certified Capital Market Professional from St.Xavier Kolkata.
Ms. Jayanthi is B.tech in Information Technology, Scholar & Topper of the field and a GATE Rank holder. She has work experience of more than 5 years in IT industry and teaching experience of more than 2 years. She has also cleared competitive exams like IBPS PO, ESIC PRE. She is an expert faculty for Computer Awareness
An engineer by qualification, Satakshi is an expert in the English language. She qualified IBPS PO in 2016 and awarded for being meritorious in Rajbhasha (Hindi). Satakshi has been a mentor for 5 years.
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Ex CGM RBI, Ex Ex. Dir.NHB (on deputation from RBI), Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison. He holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, DU, and B.A. (Hons) English from BHU. He is also a Visiting Faculty at IIM Ahmedabad. He is an expert for English writing and for interview and career guidance
Study Materials Information
- Precis Writing
- Essay Writing
- Descriptive English Mock Test
- Reading Comprehension in English Writing
- Software Engineering and Web Technology
- C Programming
- IT DBMS
- IT Operating System
- IT Networking
- Basics of Computers
- Data Structure
- Data Analytics Languages
- Data Warehousing
- Shell Scripting
- Network Layer and IP Protocol
- TCP IP and OSI
- OOPS Concepts