RBI Grade B Phase II Online Class
Practice Tests (New Pattern)
English Mock Tests
With Expert Faculty
RBI GRADE B Phase II Online Course
RBI GRADE B Phase II Online Course is an Online Class for the RBI Grade B Phase II exam preparation. RBI Grade B Phase 2 Online Course, designed by our experts, will help you prepare thoroughly for the RBI Grade B Phase II exam under our expert guidance with well-curated study material.
RBI has changed RBI Grade B Phase 2 exam pattern this year by adding descriptive papers in ESI and FM. With this new exam pattern of objective and descriptive papers in ESI and FM, RBI Grade B phase 2 exam preparation seems a daunting process for many. This is where our RBI Grade B Phase 2 Online Course will be of great help to you. All descriptive papers in our RBI Grade B Phase 2 online course have been customed in such a way to give you a real exam feel and get accustomed to writing the paper. These will be evaluated by the faculty and feedback will be emailed to you.
RBI GRADE B Phase II ONLINE COURSE CONSISTS OF:
- 220+ short videos that cover the entire syllabus for RBI Grade B Phase 2 exam (Including Current Affairs)
- 4,000+ practice questions prepared by expert faculty in the form of Chapter tests, assignments, section tests and Mock Tests
- 160+ study notes wherever required for easy learning and quick revision
- Descriptive ESI and FM Mock tests:15 full-length Mock Tests (15 Tests for RBI Grade B FM and 15 MTs for RBI Grade B ESI) for the Phase 2 exam.
- Please note that out of 15 tests each for ESI and FM, only 5 FM tests and 5 ESI tests will be evaluated. Rest 10 tests each for ESI and FM would be for practice and no evaluation will be provided for the same.
- RBI Descriptive mock tests have been created to give you a real exam feel. RBI ESI descriptive and RBI FM descriptive practice tests will be evaluated by the faculty and detailed feedback will be provided to you.
- Descriptive English: This can be a real game-changer. RBI Grade B Phase 2 Online Course will give you access to video lessons and study notes on writing skills, sample essays, suggested topics, and 5 Descriptive English Mock Tests with individual Performance Feedback.
- Live classes with faculty members who have cleared RBI Grade B, Bank PO, SIDBI, and other competitive exams.
- The course includes Interview Guidance in the form of mock interviews, preparation tips, and personalized improvement feedback.
PROFILE OF THE FACULTY AND COURSE COORDINATORS
Ex CGM NABARD, with more than three decades of experience in rural and agricultural finance. A Nominee Director in ESAF Small Finance Bank, and Independent Director in Satya Microcapital Ltd, he is an MBA from IRMA, Anand, CAIIB from IIBF and B.Sc. Ag & AH (Hons.) from G B Pant Univ, Pantnagar.
Mr. Amit has 4 year plus experience in Banking, Media, Content and Journalism. He has earlier worked with DKODING Media, HDFC Bank and VAP Group. He is expert faculty for General Awareness and ESI.
Ex AGM RBI, Ex SVP Yes Bank, with 13 years of senior-level experience in the banking & finance sector. He joined as RBI Grade B Officer in 2004 (AIR 5), in 2008 got promoted to AGM (Grade C), one of the first three in his batch to get promoted. He holds a Ph.D.(Development Communication) and is an MBA (ISB Hyderabad.
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Ex. Manager RBI, is an Engineer - MBA turned Banker - Central Banker turned Edupreneur working in the Digital Education Domain since 2010. He has cleared exams like CAT, IBPS, SBI, RBI, SSC, NET-JRF. Is an expert in various subjects like Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Educational Psychology, EdTech, Career Counseling, etc.
Ex CGM RBI, Ex Ex. Dir.NHB (on deputation from RBI), Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison. He holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, DU, and B.A. (Hons) English from BHU. He is also a Visiting Faculty at IIM Ahmedabad. He is an expert for English writing and for interview and career guidance
Ex-Manager Care Ratings, a management professional with over a decade of experience in risk analysis, credit management, investment banking, and equity research. She is an MBA (Finance) from BIMTECH, Noida, and B.Com (Hons) from Hansraj College, Delhi University.
Ms.Neha is an MBA in Financial Management from Univ. of Delhi. She is a B.Com(Hons) graduate of SRCC. She has also worked with ICRA Limited as a Research Associate. She is a NET qualified (Commerce) academician. She is expert faculty for Accounting and Finance.
Ms. Manali has 7+ years of teaching experience. She has done B.Ed. from Loreto College, Calcutta, and Masters (English Literature) from Calcutta University. She has also completed MS.ED in Special Education, Univ. of Miami. She is an expert faculty for English Language and English writing (descriptive).
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1:How to get enrol for the ixamBee online course of RBI Grade B?
Firstly you need to subscribe to the RBI Grade B Online Course. Once you are subscribed and pay the course fee, you will have access to the RBI Grade B online course. In case of any clarification/assistance, feel free to call at 92055 24028 or send an email to hello@ixamBee.com.
Q 2:How to access the RBI Grade B Video Lessons?
The Video Lessons are available for viewing on ixamBee Website/Dashboard. You need to login to www.ixamBee.com> Dashboard> Online Class Material >RBI Grade B Phase II Online Course>Select the subject and click on the Video Lesson you want to watch from the list.
Q 3:Are all Video Lessons accessible on enrolment?
Some Video Lessons will be available as soon as you enroll for the course. Further Video Lessons will be made available in a sequential manner to maintain a proper flow and help in the ease of understanding of concepts. New Video Lesson upload will be informed through email.
Q 4:What happens if someone misses any Online Live Class?
We encourage all participants to attend Live Online Classes. Even if they don’t have any doubt themselves, the discussion that happens over doubts of others’ is also very enriching and helpful in exam preparation. Sometimes very important points are discussed as part of these discussions. However, in case of genuine reasons for not being able to attend a class, we may decide to share the recording of the class, on case to case basis.
Q 5:Is there any facility for Descriptive Paper evaluation that forms part of the RBI Grade B Phase 2 exam?
Yes, ixamBee too has a solution to this problem. The RBI Grade B descriptive paper will be a part of your online course package. You will feel a real exam type interface when you give ixamBee RBI Grade B Phase 2 descriptive paper.
Q 6:Why should I buy an ixamBee RBI Grade B online course for Phase 2?
ixamBee always believes in providing quality content to students. The RBI Grade B online course for Phase 2 is curated by faculties who have been a part of the banking/insurance sector for a vast number of years. With their rich experience and sound knowledge, they have designed the RBI Grade B Phase 2 course in such a way so that all the syllabus is covered with all the latest updates and you do not have to search for any material outside.
Q 7:Is there any Refund Policy?
Yes, we do refund the course fees in full if you are pretty sure to not pursue your dream with us. However, you are requested to intimate the same to us via email to email@example.com within 24 hours of purchasing the course. For more information, you can get in touch with your mentor.
- NABARD Grade A Mains 2021: How to Prepare for Descriptive ARD?
- IBPS RRB PO 2021 Interview Call Letter Out!: Prepare for Interview with ixamBee!
- Approaching GIC Assistant Manager Interview
- NABARD Grade A Exam 2021: Mains Syllabus for Finance Stream
- This Diwali, Celebrate Big with ixamBee: Make the most of the coaching for government jobs
- NABARD Grade A Mains 2021 Exam Date Announced!! All Details at ixamBee
- NABARD Grade B Mains 2021 Exam Date Announced: Check Here
- IBPS PO Prelims 2020 Exam Analysis: Section-wise Cut-Off Score
- Approaching GIC Group Discussion
- List of Nobel Prize Winners 2021