Online Comprehensive Course (Phase I+ Phase II) for RBI Grade B 2018
RBI Grade B Exam 2018
RBI Grade B Exam Notification
RBI Grade B Notification has been released,according to the notification Phase 1 Exam will be conducted on 16th August 2018 and Phase 2 in 07th September 2018.
RBI Grade B Exam Pattern
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is India's Central Bank and monetary authority, which controls the money supply. The RBI plays an important part in the Development Strategy of the Government of India. RBI regulates loans offered by banks and non-banking financial institutions to government entities, businesses, and consumers and it also controls the availability of funds in the financial system.
Every year RBI conducts direct recruitment (DR) drives for the post of Grade B officers, the most paramount and prestigious job in the banking industry to start your career with.
RBI Grade B exam (DR) is conducted in three phases:
Phase 1: Preliminary Exam- An Objective test consisting of English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability and General Awareness
Phase 2: Mains Exam-Consists of two objective tests on Economic & Social Issues (ESI) and Finance & Management (FM) and a descriptive test of English Writing Skills
Phase 3: Personal Interview
RBI Grade B Exam Syllabus
Before starting to prepare for RBI Grade B Exam, it is important that aspirants are well verse with topics and the detailed syllabus for the exam. RBI Grade B has objective questions from Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language and General Affairs in Phase 1. Phase 2 of RBI Grade B has objective questions from Finance & Management, Economics & Social Issues and A descriptive paper on English.
RBI Grade B Eligibility Criteria
To apply for RBI Grade B exam, an aspirant should meet various eligibility criteria wrt to Educational Qualification, Age, Nationality, No. of attempts permissible etc.
TargetBee:RBI Grade B Online Course
ixamBee has a comprehensive Online Learning Course ‘TargetBee’ for the preparation of RBI Grade B 2018 Exam (Phase I and Phase 2 exam). This Online Course is designed by Mr. Chandraprakash Joshi (ex-RBI GR B, MBA-Finance, PhD) and Ms. Arunima Sinha (Coach for Banking exams for 6 years, Ex-Manager SIDBI, Ex-Bank PO), and consists of Video Lessons and Live Online classes for doubt clarification. The course also provides access to Practice tests/ Mock Tests and Assignments for reinforcement of learning.
RBI GRADE B 2018 Additional Information
RBI has released notification containing the vacancy detail for its Grade B Officer category.
How to apply for RBI Grade B 2018 Exam:
- Visit and here once the registration is open, you will be redirected to RBI’s application portal.
- Register yourself for the first time on the portal.
- Then provide basic information about yourself such as Name, Age, Contact Particulars such as Phone, Address and Email ID.
- A photograph & your signature should be uploaded, as per specification provided therein.
- Then provide your educational qualification information and then save & preview your application form for any errors.
- Payment of the fees (which is Rs. 850 or Rs. 100 depending on your category) can be made through Credit / Debit Card or Netbanking.
- Once the form is submitted, you will receive an email with your login credentials.
Pre-training of RBI Grade B Exam: