RBI Grade B Comprehensive Online Course
for Phase 1
for Phase 2
RBI has rolled out a notification for RBI Grade B 2021 with 270 vacancies for General, 29 for DEPR, 23 for DSIM. RBI Grade B Phase 1 exam is scheduled on March 6, 2021 and RBI Grade B Phase 2 is scheduled on April 1, 2021. RBI Grade B is one of the most sought-after careers and lures thousands of students every year. To be in the final selection of RBI Grade B Exam, you need to prepare thoroughly and in a smart way.
RBI Grade B Comprehensive Online Course
ixamBee offers RBI Grade B Comprehensive Online Course to make your RBI Grade B exam preparation smooth. Our experts have done detailed research and analysis of previous year exams, exam pattern, and syllabus and then created this RBI Grade B Online Coaching as a one-stop solution for your RBI Grade B Preparation.
RBI Grade B Comprehensive Online Course Consists of:
- Video Lessons: Short & crisp videos for concepts, covering all important topics for all the subjects of Phase 1 and Phase 2. There are approximately 420+ video lessons for phase 1 and 220+ video lessons for phase 2 preparation
- Study Notes: Detailed notes as PDFs for the ease of learning and building fundamentals. There are 340+ Study notes for Phase 1 + 2
- Practice Questions: Get access to 17000+ questions for learning reinforcement at various stages of learning:
- Concept Checking Questions: To check your learning after each concept in videos
- Chapter Tests: To check your understanding of a chapter
- Sections Tests: To check your level of preparedness
- Mock Tests: To help you practice full-length practice tests just like the real exam
- Mock Tests: Get 20 Full-length Mock tests for Phase 1 and 15 full-length Mock Tests (15 Tests for FM and 15 MTs for ESI) for the Phase 2 exam
- Descriptive English: This can be a real game-changer. Get access to video lessons and study notes on writing skills, sample essays, suggested topics, and 5 Descriptive English Mock Tests with individual Performance Feedback
- Online Live Classes: Study at your own pace and time and get your doubts clarified by the experts through these live sessions. These experts have cleared RBI Grade B, Bank PO, SIDBI, and other competitive exams
- Interview Guidance: Our experts will provide interview guidance in the form of Mock Interviews and personal feedback on your performance
- Study plan: To guide you on how to go forward in your preparation.
RBI Grade B Comprehensive Online Course is a One-Point Source for Coverage of:
When subscribed to RBI Grade B Comprehensive Online Course, you need not access various other websites and publications as this course provides crisp and exam relevant summaries of all such reports and circulars as follows:
- Government Schemes - Crisp and comprehensive coverage of all important present and past schemes, at both central and state level
- Important committees formed by RBI, SEBI, Govt.- Summaries of various committees formed over the years. Crisp and comprehensive summaries of reports and Indices published by various National and International bodies.
- Budget & Economic Survey - Summary notes and important MCQs in both video and PDF format. Other important government documents' summaries such as National Education Policy, Aatmanirbhar Package 3.0, with important MCQs
- Summary of important RBI publications - RBI’s Annual report, Financial Stability Report, important FAQ are covered in easy to remember formats
- Monthly review of Kurukshetra & Yojana Magazine - Highlighting relevant points important for the RBI Grade B Exam in MCQ format
- Monthly Quiz for General Awareness - in the form of MCQs with detailed answers. Summary of key news, reports, schemes for revision purposes separately.
- Other important summaries for RBI Grade B Exam like important indices, key projections by various organizations, etc
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1:How to enroll for the RBI Grade B Online course?
Click Here to subscribe to RBI Grade B Online Course. In case any more clarification/assistance is required, please call at 92055 24028 or send an email to hello@ixamBee.com.
Q 2:Are all RBI Grade B Video Lessons accessible on enrolment?
Some RBI Grade B Video Lessons will be available as soon as you enrol for the course. Further Video Lessons will be made available in a sequential manner to maintain a proper flow and help in the ease of understanding of concepts. New Video Lesson upload will be informed through email.
Q 3:What happens if someone misses any RBI Grade B Online Live Class?
We encourage all participants to attend RBI Grade B Live Online Classes. Even if they don’t have any doubt themselves, the discussion that happens over doubts of others’ is also very enriching and helpful in exam preparation. Sometimes very important points are discussed as part of these discussions. However, in case of genuine reasons for not being able to attend a class, we may decide to share the recording of the class, on case to case basis.
Q 4:Are all the RBI Grade B Crash Course video lessons available for viewing anytime/multiple times?
Yes, any Video Lesson uploaded once can be viewed anytime/ multiple times on ixamBee Website.
Q 5:What happens if someone misses any RBI Grade B Crash Course Online Live Class?
We encourage all participants to attend Live Online Classes. Even if they don’t have any doubt themselves, the discussion that happens over doubts of others’ is also very enriching and helpful in exam preparation. Sometimes very important points are discussed as part of these discussions. However, in case of genuine reasons for not being able to attend a class, we may decide to share the recording of the class, on the case to case basis.
PROFILE OF THE FACULTY AND COURSE COORDINATORS
Mr. Karan Sardana possesses a degree in B.Tech. He is an expert faculty for Quantitative Aptitude (Maths) and Reasoning for Banking and SSC exams for last 10 years.
Ms. Shweta Singh has earlier worked with ICICI Bank in Training and Development for about 7 years. She has a degree in B.Sc. Agri (Hons) and MBA (Finance) from IIM Ahmedabad.
Mr. Chandra Prakash Joshi is an Ex- RBI Grade B Officer, also promoted to the position of AGM. He has worked as a Senior VP with Yes Bank. His qualifications include B.Sc.Agri (Hons) and PhD MBA (Finance) from ISB Hyderabad.
Ms. Arunima Sinha is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. Ms. Sinha is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English.
Ms. Garima possesses a degree in B.tech. Teaching is her passion and she has been doing the same for the last 9 Years. She is Content Expert for Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude for Bank, Railways and SSC Exams.
Ms. Prachi Agarwal has previously worked with CARE Ratings. She is an MBA in Finance, from BIMTECH, Noida and B.Com (Hons) from Hansraj College, Delhi University.