FLASH SALE! Flat 65% Off!
Use coupon code: FLASH65
RBI Grade B Comprehensive Online Course
RBI Grade B is one of the most sought-after careers and lures thousands of students every year. RBI Grade B preparation requires you to be thorough with the syllabus and the exam pattern to get into the final merit list but in a smart way. Looking at the ongoing trend of going online for every solution today, you probably need to search for one genuine RBI Grade B online coaching. Well, if you are doing that, you have landed in just the right place.
ixamBee offers RBI Grade B Comprehensive Online Course to make your RBI Grade B exam preparation smooth. Our experts have done detailed research and analysis of previous year question papers, exam patterns, and syllabus and then created this RBI Grade B Online Coaching as a one-stop solution for your RBI Grade B Preparation.
RBI Grade B Comprehensive Online Course has been curated as per the latest exam pattern. Our experts have covered descriptive papers for ESI and FM thoroughly in the course content.
RBI Grade B Comprehensive Online Course Consists of:
- Video Lessons: Short & crisp videos for concepts, covering all important topics for all the subjects of Phase 1 and Phase 2. There are approximately 480+ video lessons for phase 1 and 220+ video lessons for phase 2 preparation
- Study Notes: Detailed notes as PDFs for the ease of learning and building fundamentals. There are 300+ Study notes for RBI Grade B Phase 1 and RBI Grade B Phase 2
- Practice Questions: Get access to 17000+ questions for learning reinforcement at various stages of learning:
- Concept Checking Questions: To check your learning after each concept in videos
- Chapter Tests: To check your understanding of a chapter
- Sections Tests: To check your level of preparedness
- Mock Tests: To help you practice full-length practice tests just like the real exam
- Mock Tests: Get 15 MTs for phase 1 and 10 MTs each for FM and Esi for phase 2. With evaluation of 5 MTs of each for practice.
- Descriptive English: This can be a real game-changer. Get access to video lessons and study notes on writing skills, sample essays, suggested topics, and 5 Descriptive English Mock Tests with individual Performance Feedback
- Online Live Classes: Study at your own pace and time and get your doubts clarified by the experts through these live sessions. These experts have cleared RBI Grade B, Bank PO, SIDBI, and other competitive exams
- Interview Guidance: Our experts will provide interview guidance in the form of Mock Interviews and personal feedback on your performance
- Study plan: To guide you on how to go forward in your preparation.
RBI Grade B Comprehensive Online Course is a One-Point Source for Coverage of:
When subscribed to RBI Grade B Online Course, you need not access various other websites and publications as this course provides seamless learning experience. Following is a sneak peek into what all you will get in ixamBee's RBI Grade B online coaching package.
- Government Schemes - Crisp and comprehensive coverage of all important present and past schemes, at both central and state level
- Important committees formed by RBI, SEBI, Govt.- Summaries of various committees formed over the years. Crisp and comprehensive summaries of reports and Indices published by various National and International bodies.
- Budget & Economic Survey - Summary notes and important MCQs in both video and PDF format. Other important government documents' summaries such as National Education Policy, Aatmanirbhar Package 3.0, with important MCQs
- Summary of important RBI publications - RBI’s Annual report, Financial Stability Report, important FAQ are covered in easy to remember formats
- Monthly review of Kurukshetra & Yojana Magazine - Highlighting relevant points important for the RBI Grade B Exam in MCQ format
You can also check out our exclusive offerings in the RBI Grade B exclusive course.
Why Choose RBI Grade B Online Classes from ixamBee?
- Short-crisp and to-the-point video lessons for better understanding.
- Concept clearing questions after every video lesson for reinforcement of learning and to check your progress.
- Ample practice questions in the form of Full-Length Mock Tests Concept Clearing Questions after each Video Lesson, Chapter Tests, Assignments, and Section Tests.
- Doubt clarification classes with Subject Experts /Program mentors.
- Guidance, Tips, and Preparation strategies from experts at each stage of preparation.
Benefits of taking RBI Grade B Coaching Online
- Committed Mentors
If at any point in your RBI Grade B exam preparation you feel stuck, you can trust ixamBee’s expert mentors who go out of their way to help their students. By enrolling yourself in ixamBee’s RBI Grade B Online Course you will be able to reach out to your mentors as and when required with respect to any kind of query.
- Rightful guidance
Most of the expert faculty members at ixamBee for the RBI Grade B Online Course have themselves been on the battleground and thus know what it is like to prepare for one of the most important exams in the country. They understand all the requirements and needs of the aspirants and thus can guide them through the right path.
- Exclusive study material
At ixamBee, the aspirants preparing for the RBI Grade B exam will not have to worry about the quality of the study material that will be made available to them. Everything that is forwarded to our students possesses 100% quality and detailed syllabus coverage.
- Doubt Clarification
Enrolling yourself in ixamBee’s RBI Grade B Online Course means regular live classes for doubt clarification with the subject experts where you can get all your queries related to any subject clarified.
How is ixamBee's RBI Grade B Online Course different from others?
- Extensive Coverage
The RBI Grade B online course has been designed by some of the best subject experts who are very well aware of all the students’ needs. They realize the need to stay updated with the latest trends.
- Up-to-date Content
ixamBee’s RBI Grade B Online Course has been well-curated by our experts keeping in mind all the latest trends & changes in the exam pattern and syllabus. ixamBee’s RBI Grade B Online Coaching guarantees coverage of the complete syllabus and prepares the students for any kind of challenges ahead.
- Convenience at Best
RBI Grade B Online Course at ixamBee has been created keeping in mind the working professionals also. This makes the RBI Grade B Online Coaching compatible and convenient for them to make use of this facility as and when required. If any doubt, you also have the facility to contact and talk to the experts by simply logging in to the website.
How to Enroll for RBI Grade B 2022 Online Classes on ixamBee?
- If you are a registered user of ixamBee, you need to log in to the website & go to the 'online course tab' where you can select the RBI Grade B Online Course under the ‘RBI’ section from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the course and you will find complete details of the RBI Grade B Online Course with three options on the extreme right of the course page.
- You can either watch a free demo or directly click on the 'Buy Now' tab and follow further steps to make the payment for RBI Grade B Online Course.
- In case of any clarification/assistance, feel free to request a callback or send an email to hello@ixamBee.com.
RBI Grade B Study Plan 2023
|Week 1||1-9 October Current Affairs+GK1||Series||Measurement of growth: National Income and per capita income||Reserve Bank of India and Financial Institutions, Reserve Bank of India-functions and conduct of monetary policy||Syllogism||Error detection All patterns|
|Week 2||10-16 October Current Affairs+GK2||Quadratic Equation||Poverty Alleviation and Employment Generation in India||Banking System in India–Structure and concerns,Changing landscape of banking sector.||Syllogism reverse||Parts of Speech|
|Week 3||17-23 October Current Affairs+GK3||Simplification||Sustainable Development and Environmental issues||Financial Institutions–SIDBI, EXIM Bank, NABARD, NHB, etc.||Inequality||Tense|
|Week 4||24-30 October Current Affairs+GK4||Percentage||Economic History of India||Impact of the Global Financial Crisis of 2007-08 and the Indian response||Inequality coded||Descriptive English-All about Descriptive English|
Faculty and Course Coordinator
Master of Science (MS), Engineering Management from Northeastern University.
Ex. Manager RBI, is an Engineer - MBA turned Banker - Central Banker turned Edupreneur working in the Digital Education Domain since 2010. He has cleared exams like CAT, IBPS, SBI, RBI, SSC, NET-JRF. Is an expert in various subjects like Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Educational Psychology, EdTech, Career Counseling, etc.
Yaman is a Reasoning coach who has cleared SBI PO/ Clerk, IBPS PO, IBPS RRB PO and LIC ADO exams to name a few. Yaman is an M.Sc. and B.Ed. by education.
Dr. Sanjeev Sharma Ex CGM RBI, Ex Ex. Dir.NHB (on deputation from RBI), Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison. He holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, DU, and B.A. (Hons) English
Ex-Manager Care Ratings, a management professional with over a decade of experience in risk analysis, credit management, investment banking, and equity research. She is an MBA (Finance) from BIMTECH, Noida, and B.Com (Hons) from Hansraj College, Delhi University.
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Tushar is an ESI and a GA Expert at ixamBee. He has over a decade of experience including corporate and teaching experience. He is an expert in Economics and Current Affairs for competitive exams. He holds a BBA with specialization in Finance. He has done a certificate course in NSE Certified Capital Market Professional from St.Xavier Kolkata.
Mr. Amit has 4 year plus experience in Banking, Media, Content and Journalism. He has earlier worked with DKODING Media, HDFC Bank and VAP Group. He is expert faculty for General Awareness and ESI.
Ms.Neha is an MBA in Financial Management from Univ. of Delhi. She is a B.Com(Hons) graduate of SRCC. She has also worked with ICRA Limited as a Research Associate. She is a NET qualified (Commerce) academician. She is expert faculty for Accounting and Finance.
Neha Arora has 10+ years of teaching experience in Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning for many Government Exams. She has also taught in many Reputed Institutes in New Delhi and Dehradun. She has helped many job aspirants in clearing their exams and also helped them in achieving their career goals. She has done B Tech and MBA from Rajasthan Technical University.
Mr.Karan is an expert for Quantitative Aptitude for Banking and SSC exams. He is a B.Tech. and has 13+ years experience in teaching advanced Quants. He has taught thousands of govt job exam aspirants and helped them with fundamentals, short cuts tricks, and time-saving techniques.
Anshul Malik has 5+ years experience in coaching for various government exams. He has done B.Tech (IT) from NIT. Has also cleared exams like SBI, IBPS, SSC. He is expert faculty for Reasoning.
The package is really crisp and to the point. If this is all i have to do to crack the exam, then there is really hope for me. As a working candidate, no matter how serious and passionate we are to crack the exam, the time is less for us. Its a life saver
Yaman sir approach is very good... enjoyed session
The class was very good. Concepts are clear now
Great session and very helpful.
Nice class with full interaction
Great sir, inclusive for all
It was an amazing session.
Fruitful session.... Quadratic equation... Thank you sir
Very fruitful lecture....
Very nice class i cleared my most of doubts
The CLass that yaman sir takes is very interesting ..He explains things very well. And also he takes questions individually and explains Concepts and doubt very well.
Clear, crisp and explained the concepts very patiently. Great session.
Good Topic coverage. Very interactive class.
General Awareness live classes is informative and excellent.
Excellent experience with the course and the team of faculty. I am really satisfied with the study material. To the point and concise content in the course
Experience with answer writing class of Ravi sir is very good.It helps in Brainstorming .Also sir is very engaging with class .This class is very important for RBI selection as it is sole class on descriptive writing for ESI and FM.
approach towards answer writing is great, really helpful
Very nice interactive class with an approachable faculty.
We need more classes on quants and reasoning. Kindy upgrade the dashboard with higher level questions, especially on reasoning and English sections.
please provide more questions for practice according to the latest patterns for english language especially for grammar part so that i can get more prepared for the application of it
The class was very informative and interactive.
A big thank you to Team Ixambee for covering the topics in a lucid manner. The team of experienced faculties helps me to cover the subjects holistically. Hope my journey with Team Ixambee turns into success.
It was a really informative session. Thank you so much Prachi Maam. I have learned a lot from you - Smriti
Decision-Making class. The class was based on application-based or case study-based questions. For an RBI aspirant, with descriptive papers these questions becomes important. As decision making topic have already been asked in RBI.
effective and nice class- plz bring more such ques of management
More number of example at the end of class like a quick test is necessary
Study Materials Information
- Commonsense Reasoning
- Coding Decoding
- Coded Inequalities
- Seating Arrangement
- Coded Blood Relationship
- Input Output
- Direction and Distance
- Data Sufficiency
- Analytical Reasoning
- Section Test Reasoning
- No. System
- Profit and loss
- Ratio and proportion
- Simple and compound interest
- Time and distance
- Boats and streams
- Permutation and combination
- Quadratic equation
- HCF and LCM
- Time and work and Pipe and Cisterns
- Short Cut Tricks
- Section Test Quant
- Caselet DI
- Venn diagram
- Parts of Speech
- Direct Indirect Speech
- Active passive voice
- Articles and Determiners
- Cloze Passage
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Rearrangement / Parajumbles
- Spotting Errors
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Coherent paragraph
- Section Test English Language
- Sentence Connectors
- Match the column
- Subject Verb Agreement
- Word Swapping / Replacement
- Word Usage
- Phrasal Verbs
- The Hindu Editorial Discussions
- Economy and Banking and Finance Static Concepts
- Static GA
- Budget and Economic Survey
- Review of Kurukshetra and Yojana Magazine
- Important Reports and Indices
- Government Schemes
- Monthly Quiz General Awareness
- Economy and Banking and Finance Current Affairs
- PIB Current Affairs
- RBI Circulars
- Financial Markets
- Latest Finance Lectures
- Overview of Finance Syllabus
- Financial System
- General Topics in Finance
- Extra content for Finance concepts
- Extra content related to Banking industry
- Fundamentals of Management
- Organisation Behaviour
- Extra Readings
- Growth and Development
- Nature of Indian Economy
- Latest ESI Lectures
- Social structure in India
- Government Schemes
- Precis Writing
- Descriptive English Mock Test
- Reading Comprehension in English Writing
- Ethics at workplace
- Corporate Governance
- Communication in Management