RBI Grade B Comprehensive Online Course
for Phase 1
for Phase 2 (New Pattern)
RBI Grade B is one of the most sought-after careers and lures thousands of students every year. To be in the final selection of the RBI Grade B Exam, you need to prepare thoroughly and in a smart way.
RBI Grade B Comprehensive Online Course
ixamBee offers RBI Grade B Comprehensive Online Course to make your RBI Grade B exam preparation smooth. Our experts have done detailed research and analysis of previous year exams, exam patterns, and syllabus and then created this RBI Grade B Online Coaching as a one-stop solution for your RBI Grade B Preparation.
*** RBI Grade B Comprehensive Online Course is curated as per the NEW exam pattern announced by RBI. Our experts have covered thoroughly descriptive papers for ESI and FM in the course content.
RBI Grade B Comprehensive Online Course Consists of:
- Video Lessons: Short & crisp videos for concepts, covering all important topics for all the subjects of Phase 1 and Phase 2. There are approximately 480+ video lessons for phase 1 and 220+ video lessons for phase 2 preparation
- Study Notes: Detailed notes as PDFs for the ease of learning and building fundamentals. There are 300+ Study notes for RBI Grade B Phase 1 and RBI Grade B Phase 2
- Practice Questions: Get access to 17000+ questions for learning reinforcement at various stages of learning:
- Concept Checking Questions: To check your learning after each concept in videos
- Chapter Tests: To check your understanding of a chapter
- Sections Tests: To check your level of preparedness
- Mock Tests: To help you practice full-length practice tests just like the real exam
- Mock Tests: Get 20 Full-length Mock tests for Phase 1 and 15 full-length Mock Tests (15 Tests for FM and 15 MTs for ESI) for the Phase 2 exam. Please note that out of 15 tests each for ESI and FM, only 5 FM tests and 5 ESI tests will be evaluated. Rest 10 tests each for ESI and FM would be for practice and no evaluation will be provided for the same.
- Descriptive English: This can be a real game-changer. Get access to video lessons and study notes on writing skills, sample essays, suggested topics, and 5 Descriptive English Mock Tests with individual Performance Feedback
- Online Live Classes: Study at your own pace and time and get your doubts clarified by the experts through these live sessions. These experts have cleared RBI Grade B, Bank PO, SIDBI, and other competitive exams
- Interview Guidance: Our experts will provide interview guidance in the form of Mock Interviews and personal feedback on your performance
- Study plan: To guide you on how to go forward in your preparation.
RBI Grade B Comprehensive Online Course is a One-Point Source for Coverage of:
When subscribed to RBI Grade B Comprehensive Online Course, you need not access various other websites and publications as this course provides seamless learning experience. Following is a sneak peek into what all you will get.
- Government Schemes - Crisp and comprehensive coverage of all important present and past schemes, at both central and state level
- Important committees formed by RBI, SEBI, Govt.- Summaries of various committees formed over the years. Crisp and comprehensive summaries of reports and Indices published by various National and International bodies.
- Budget & Economic Survey - Summary notes and important MCQs in both video and PDF format. Other important government documents' summaries such as National Education Policy, Aatmanirbhar Package 3.0, with important MCQs
- Summary of important RBI publications - RBI’s Annual report, Financial Stability Report, important FAQ are covered in easy to remember formats
- Monthly review of Kurukshetra & Yojana Magazine - Highlighting relevant points important for the RBI Grade B Exam in MCQ format
PROFILE OF THE FACULTY AND COURSE COORDINATORS
Ms.Neha is an MBA in Financial Management from Univ. of Delhi. She is a B.Com(Hons) graduate of SRCC. She has also worked with ICRA Limited as a Research Associate. She is a NET qualified (Commerce) academician. She is expert faculty for Accounting and Finance.
Dr Sharma holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, Delhi University and B.A. (Hons) English from BHU. He is a Former Chief General Manager RBI, Ex Executive Director NHB (on deputation from RBI). He is Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison and also a Visiting Faculty at IIM Ahmedabad. He is an expert for English writing and for interview and career guidance
Mr.CP Joshi has 13 years of senior-level experience in the banking and finance sector. He is an Ex AGM (RBI ) & former SVP with YES Bank. He joined RBI as Grade B Officer in 2004 (All India 5th rank) and in 2008 he was promoted to Assistant General Manager (Grade C), one of the first three in his batch who got promoted in 2008. He has done Ph.D in Development Communication and MBA from ISB Hyderabad. He is expert faculty for General Awareness, ESI, FM and also provides interview and career guidance
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Mr.Karan is an expert for Quantitative Aptitude for Banking and SSC exams. He is a B.Tech. and has 13+ years experience in teaching advanced Quants. He has taught thousands of govt job exam aspirants and helped them with fundamentals, short cuts tricks, and time-saving techniques.
Mr. Amit has 4 year plus experience in Banking, Media, Content and Journalism. He has earlier worked with DKODING Media, HDFC Bank and VAP Group. He is expert faculty for General Awareness and ESI.
Ms. Manali has 7+ years of teaching experience. She has done B.Ed. from Loreto College, Calcutta, and Masters (English Literature) from Calcutta University. She has also completed MS.ED in Special Education, Univ. of Miami. She is an expert faculty for English Language and English writing (Descriptive).
Anshul Malik has 5+ years experience in coaching for various government exams. He has done B.Tech (IT) from NIT. Has also cleared exams like SBI, IBPS, SSC. He is expert faculty for Reasoning.
Ex.Manager at Reserve Bank of India
An Engineer-MBA turned Banker-Central Banker turned Edupreneur working in Digital Education Domain since 2010. A pioneer in online coaching for various banking and government exams. Cleared various top exams like CAT, IBPS, SBI, RBI, SSC, NET-JRF. Have expertise in various subjects like Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Educational Psychology, EdTech, Career Counseling, etc.
Mr. CP Mohan has more than three decades of experience in rural and agricultural finance. He is a former CGM, NABARD, a Nominee Director in ESAF Small Finance Bank, and Independent Director in Satya Microcapital Ltd. He is MBA from Institute of Rural Management (IRMA), Anand, CAIIB from IIBF and B.Sc. Agriculture & Animal Husbandry (Hons.) from G B Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar. He is expert faculty for Interview and Career Guidance.
Ms.Prachi Agarwal is a management professional with over a decade experience in risk analysis, credit management, investment banking and equity research. She has also worked with CARE Ratings. She is an MBA (Finance) from BIMTECH, Noida and B.Com (Hons) from Hansraj College, Delhi University. She is expert for Finance, Management and ESI/Economics.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1:Why should I buy an ixamBee online course for RBI Grade B?
ixamBee always believes in providing quality content to students. The online course of RBI Grade B is curated by faculties who have been a part of the banking/insurance sector for a vast number of years. With their rich experience and sound knowledge, they have designed the online course of RBI Grade B in such a way so that all the syllabus is covered with all the latest updates and you do not have to search for any material outside.
Q 2:How to get enroll for the ixamBee online course of RBI Grade B?
Firstly you need to subscribe to the RBI Grade B Online Course. Once you are subscribed and have paid the course fee, you will have access to the RBI Grade B online course. In case of any clarification/assistance, feel free to call at 9205524028 or send an email to hello@ixamBee.com.
Q 3:If I miss any online class or scheduled class, how can I substantiate that loss?
Though ixamBee encourages every participant to attend Live Online Classes so that if any doubt occurs in your mind that can be resolved at the moment but if due to any genuine reasons you are not able to attend a class, we can share the recording of the class. As the discussion that happens in online classes are very enriching and insightful, so we would recommend you to attend those classes regularly so that you do not miss any minute details.
Q 4:How many times I can watch the RBI Grade B online videos / Lessons?
You can watch any RBI Grade B online Video/Study Note lesson uploaded on the ixamBee Website multiple times and anytime at your comfort.