RBI Grade B Previous Year Papers with Answers
RBI Grade B Previous Year Question Papers
Previous year question papers play a crucial role in cracking the exam therefore, ixamBee has compiled RBI Grade B previous year papers and GK supplements based on Economic and Financial news for users. These RBI Grade B Previous Years’ question papers will help you get an idea about the exam and complete your preparation to become an RBI Grade B officer.
RBI Grade B Exam 2021 is conducted in three phases:
Phase 1: Prelims Exam-It is an objective test consisting of English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, and General Awareness.
Phase 2: Mains Exam-It consists of three tests- Economic & Social Issues (ESI) and Finance & Management (FM) and a descriptive test of English Writing Skills.
Phase 3: Personal Interview
To help you to start your preparation and to provide you with an idea about the exam, ixamBee is providing RBI Grade B Phase 1 previous year papers and RBI Grade B Phase 2 previous year papers. Once you will attempt RBI Grade B previous papers, you will get an exact idea about the exam pattern and format. Constant practice of these papers will boost your performance and help you score well in the RBI Grade B Exam.
Why should you prepare from RBI Grade B Previous Year Paper?
Preparing from the RBI Grade B previous year papers will be of immense help in your overall exam preparation. A few reasons on why you should prepare from RBI Grade B Previous Year Paper are provided below.
- RBI Grade B Previous Year Paper provides you a proper perception of the paper, for example, the kind of questions frequently asked, important topics from the exam point of view and more.
- By sincerely solving the RBI Grade B Previous Year Paper sincerely, you will be able to know your strong as well as weak topics.
- It will improve your score as well as help you in analyzing your level of preparation for the RBI Grade B exam. Solving the RBI Grade B Previous Year Papers and self-analyzing your level of preparation for the same, will make you one notch up over your competitors.
General Awareness is a very important section that will have 80 questions for 80 marks which may include questions related to Current Affairs of the past 3-4 months, static awareness, banking, and financial awareness. To have an edge over others, we are providing General Awareness Supplements and Monthly and Weekly BeePedia. The links are provided below.
RBI Grade B Previous Year Papers with Answers Related Quick Links
Recommended Course for you
Boost your preparation with Beepedia
High Quality Mock Test for you
Free Important Video Lectures
Frequently Asked Questions
- NPST Grade B Exam 2021 Descriptive English Retest: All Your Questions Answered
- PFRDA Recruitment 2021: Study Plan for 6 Weeks
- NABARD Grade A Prelims 2021: Shift 1 and Shift 2 Exam Analysis
- UPSC APFC (2015-16) Exam Analysis
- How to Crack SEBI Grade 2022 Exam in First Attempt? Best Tips for You!
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: A Tale of Rising above Odds
- World Environmental Health Day: Theme 2021, Significance and More!
- NABARD Grade B Prelims 2021 Exam Analysis
- How to Crack SEBI Grade A 2022 Without Coaching?
- International Day of Peace: History, Theme, Significance and More!
Would you like to rate us 5 star.