RBI Grade B Result 2022 for Prelims and Mains!
Reserve Bank of India has announced the Phase 2 result for Grade B officers. The exam was held on June 25, 2022. Those who have attempted RBI Grade B Mains exam 2022, can check their results through the link of the RBI Grade B Result given below or by visiting the official website of RBI. Selected candidates will be called for the RBI Grade B Interview 2022. You can visit this space as well for any updates regarding RBI Grade B Mains Result 2022.
RBI Grade B Important Dates
RBI Grade B Exam Dates 2022
|RBI Grade B Events||RBI Grade B Tentative Dates|
|RBI Grade B Officer General Phase 1 Online Exam Date||May 28, 2022|
|RBI Grade B Officer General Phase 1 Online Exam Result||To be notified later|
|RBI Grade B Officer General Phase 2 (Paper 1, 2 & 3) Online Exam Date||June 25, 2022|
|RBI Grade B Officer General Phase 2 (Paper 1, 2 & 3) Online Exam Result||To be notified later|
|RBI Grade B DEPR/DSIM Phase 1 (Paper 1) Online Exam Date||July 02, 2022|
|RBI Grade B DEPR/DSIM Phase 1 (Paper 1) Online Exam Result||To be notified later|
|RBI Grade B DEPR/DSIM Phase 2 (Paper 2 & 3) Online/Written Exam Date||Third week of May 2022 (Tentative)|
|RBI Grade B DEPR/DSIM Phase 2 (Paper 2 & 3) Online/Written Exam Result||August 06, 2022|
|Rajbhasha / Protocol & Security Assistant Manager Exam Dates 2022||May 21, 2022|
|RBI Grade B DEPR/DSIM 2022 Interview Date||To be notified later|
|RBI Grade B Final Result||To be notified later|
How to Check Result RBI Grade B Result 2022?
Kindly follow the given instructions to check the RBI Grade B Result 2022.
- Visit the official website of RBI or click on the direct link here (Link active)
- Click on the opportunities@RBI tab available on the home page of the official website of RBI
- Click on the “Result” section and click on “Result of online Mains examination held on June 25, 2022 for Recruitment of Grade B Officers-2022”
- Download the RBI Grade B Result 2022 PDF
- Check your Result through your Roll Number and Password for RBI Grade B 2022
- You can take a printout of the result PDF for future reference.
|Have a success story? Share with us at email@example.com|
(If we have contributed to your selection through our Mock Tests/ PYP/ Online Course or Youtube, you can share your success story with us. This will help aspirants prepare for RBI Grade B2022-2023 and other upcoming banking exams.
Job Profile of an RBI Grade B
After being selected as an RBI Grade B, you will be required to perform certain duties. Thus, whosoever gets an opportunity to enter this organization, is responsible for various tasks and duties depending on the job position. The job of an RBI Manager cannot be limited to certain fixed tasks, but there are certain responsibilities that an RBI Grade B Manager is expected to fulfil. Detailed information regarding the RBI Grade B job profile is as follows:
- Issuing and Circulating the Currency
- Supervising the assigned regional office
- Managing the Government’s accounts
- Keeping track of inflation - managing liquidity - maintaining financial stability
- RBI plays a major role in maintaining the financial balance of the country
- It chalks out a proper monetary policy and is thus responsible for all the money-related planning and activities.
To assist you with the RBI Grade B Exam, we have launched a comprehensive and well-curated RBI Grade B Online Course. This course has all that is needed to ace the exam. Do check out RBI Grade B Comprehensive Course and take a step closer to achieving your dream.
- Video Lessons: Short & crisp videos for concepts, covering all important topics for all the subjects of Phase 1 and Phase 2. There are approximately 480+ video lessons for phase 1 and 220+ video lessons for phase 2 preparation
- Study Notes: Detailed notes as PDFs for the ease of learning and building fundamentals. There are 300+ Study notes for RBI Grade B Phase 1 and RBI Grade B Phase 2
- Practice Questions: Get access to 17000+ questions for learning reinforcement at various stages of learning:
- Concept Checking Questions: To check your learning after each concept in videos
- Chapter Tests: To check your understanding of a chapter
- Sections Tests: To check your level of preparedness
- Mock Tests: To help you practice full-length practice tests just like the real exam
- Mock Tests: Get 15 MTs for phase 1 and 10 MTs each for FM and Esi for phase 2. With the evaluation of 5 MTs of each for practice
- Descriptive English: This can be a real game-changer. Get access to video lessons and study notes on writing skills, sample essays, suggested topics, and 5 Descriptive English Mock Tests with individual Performance Feedback
- Online Live Classes: Study at your own pace and time and get your doubts clarified by the experts through these live sessions. These experts have cleared RBI Grade B, Bank PO, SIDBI, and other competitive exams
- Interview Guidance: Our experts will provide interview guidance in the form of Mock Interviews and personal feedback on your performance
- Study plan: To guide you on how to go forward in your preparation.