RBI Grade B Exclusive Online Course
It is not a mystery that RBI Grade B is considered one of the toughest exams. The preparation stage is very important for success in any exam and when it comes to the RBI Grade B exam right guidance from a well-qualified mentor will be the X factor in your preparation.
ixamBee has launched RBI Grade B Exclusive Comprehensive Online Course to make your RBI Grade B exam preparation a top-notch one.
*** RBI Grade B Exclusive Online Course is curated as per the NEW exam pattern announced by RBI in its 2021 notification for Grade B officers. Our experts have covered thoroughly descriptive papers for ESI and FM in the course content.
RBI Grade B Exclusive Comprehensive Online Course Consists of
- Video Lessons: Short & crisp videos for concepts, covering all important topics for all the subjects of Phase 1 and Phase 2. There are approximately 480+ video lessons for phase 1 and 220+ video lessons for phase 2 preparation.
- Study Notes: Detailed notes as PDFs for the ease of learning and building fundamentals. There are 340+ Study notes for RBI Grade B Phase 1 and RBI Grade B Phase 2.
- Practice Questions: Get access to 17000+ questions for learning reinforcement at various stages of learning:
- Concept Checking Questions: To check your learning after each concept in videos.
- Chapter Tests: To check your understanding of a chapter.
- Sections Tests: To check your level of preparedness.
- Mock Tests: To help you practice full-length practice tests just like the real exam.
- Mock Tests: Get 20 Full-length Mock tests for Phase 1 and 15 full-length Mock Tests (15 Tests for FM and 15 MTs for ESI) for the Phase 2 exam. Please note that out of 15 tests each for ESI and FM, only 5 FM tests and 5 ESI tests will be evaluated. Rest 10 tests each for ESI and FM would be for practice and no evaluation will be provided for the same.
- Descriptive English: This can be a real game-changer. Get access to video lessons and study notes on writing skills, sample essays, suggested topics and 5 Descriptive English Mock Tests with individual Performance Feedback.
- Online Live Classes: Study at your own pace and time and get your doubts clarified by the experts through these live sessions. These experts have cleared RBI Grade B, Bank PO, SIDBI and other competitive exams.
- Interview Guidance: Our experts will provide interview guidance in the form of Mock Interviews and personal feedback on your performance.
- Study plan: To guide you on how to go forward in your preparation.
- One-on-One Meetings with Faculty: This is a unique program started by ixamBee where you get to speak to faculty of your choice one-on-one and get all your queries answered by them personally.
Why RBI Grade B EXCLUSIVE Online Course?
You might be thinking all the above are available in the normal RBI Grade B course as well, why do I need to go for RBI Grade B Exclusive.
With RBI Exclusive Online Course, you just have to do one thing which is to follow what we say. Whether you are a student or a working professional, we have proven strategies that will help you clear the RBI Grade B Exam. We will provide you with all the study material, a personalized study plan to follow, Exclusive Mock Tests, Regular mentoring and all that is left for you is to study as we guide you to. Here are the reasons why you should not miss this exclusive opportunity:
|Course Offerings||RBI Grade B Comprehensive Course||RBI Grade B Exclusive Course|
|Online Live Classes||✓||✓|
|Descriptive English: Classes & Mock Test||✓||✓|
|Personalized Study Plan||---||✓|
|Exclusive Mock Tests||---||✓|
|Exclusive Mock Tests Analysis by ixamBee Experts||---||✓|
|One-on-One Sessions with Faculty||---||✓|
|Descriptive Papers: Special classes & Evaluation||Limited||✓|
|Interview Preparation Guidance & Classes||---||✓|
|Regular Mentorship & Guidance||---||✓|
|Anytime Access to Mentor||---||✓|
Your faculty is your mentor, 50% of your success will depend on how good your mentor is as he/she will be the one to guide you throughout your preparations. For an examination like RBI, it is always recommended to have a faculty who has a relevant background such as someone who has already worked in banks/someone who has already coached many students. Such faculties can share their own experiences, they will well understand the problems you are facing and can give you instant solutions. Our faculties' vast and past experience speaks for itself.
One-on-One Interaction with faculty
You can connect one on one with ixamBee Experts and get guidance from them at each step of your RBI Grade B Exam Preparation. Through one - on - one session you get personalized attention from faculty and get guided by them to reach your goal.
Exclusive Mock Tests
Exclusive Mock Tests assess your current level of preparation to properly identify your weak and strong areas by a thorough analysis of your performance in the tests These tests are exclusively designed by ixamBee experts to gauge the level of preparation so that further guidance can be provided in the most effective way
Mock Test Analysis by ixamBee Experts
ixamBee expert faculty will analyze your performance in the RBI Grade B Exclusive Mock Tests in detail. This will help you identify the areas which you need to focus on to give pace to your RBI Grade B Exam Preparation. ixamBee mentor/faculty will analyse your performance and discuss with you. Your personalized study plan will be based on your exclusive mock test performance and analysis .
Personalized Study Plan
We have the exact customized solution for you in the form of Personalized Study Plan. As part of the ixamBee Exclusive Online Course, a day wise personalized study plan is provided
Descriptive Papers: Special classes & Evaluation
Learn the skill of answering Descriptive answers and also get your answers corrected and analyzed by ixamBee Experts. This will prepare you to answer descriptive questions from any subject or topic ixamBee experts help you prepare for both subjective & descriptive exams.
Interview Preparation guidance & classes
Interview preparation is not something that can be done in a few days. The knowledge and skills required for acing any interview needs to be acquired regularly. Regular classes on interview preparation will be conducted on how you can start preparing for interviews from the beginning by providing guidance & effective tips for interview preparation.
Regular Mentorship & Guidance
Mentor will keep a close eye on performance of your performance by regularly monitoring progress, performance in Mock Tests, live class attendance and appropriate guidance for improvement at each stage will be provided
Anytime Access to Mentor
Anytime during exam preparation, for any doubts you can get in touch with your mentor
RBI Grade B Exclusive Comprehensive Online Course is also a One-Point Source for Coverage of
When subscribed to RBI Grade B Comprehensive Online Course, you need not access various other websites and publications as this course provides crisp and exam relevant summaries of all such reports and circulars as follows:
- Government Schemes - Crisp and comprehensive coverage of all important present and past schemes, at both central and state level
- Important committees formed by RBI, SEBI, Govt.- Summaries of various committees formed over the years. Crisp and comprehensive summaries of reports and Indices published by various National and International bodies.
- Budget & Economic Survey - Summary notes and important MCQs in both video and PDF format. Other important government documents' summaries such as National Education Policy, Aatmanirbhar Package 3.0, with important MCQs
- Summary of important RBI publications - RBI’s Annual report, Financial Stability Report, important FAQ are covered in easy to remember formats
- Monthly review of Kurukshetra & Yojana Magazine - Highlighting relevant points important for the RBI Grade B Exam in MCQ format
- Monthly Quiz for General Awareness - in the form of MCQs with detailed answers. Summary of key news, reports, schemes for revision purposes separately.
- Other important summaries for RBI Grade B Exam like important indices, key projections by various organizations, etc
PROFILE OF THE FACULTY AND COURSE COORDINATORS
Ms.Neha is an MBA in Financial Management from Univ. of Delhi. She is a B.Com(Hons) graduate of SRCC. She has also worked with ICRA Limited as a Research Associate. She is a NET qualified (Commerce) academician. She is expert faculty for Accounting and Finance.
Dr Sharma holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, Delhi University and B.A. (Hons) English from BHU. He is a Former Chief General Manager RBI, Ex Executive Director NHB (on deputation from RBI). He is Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison and also a Visiting Faculty at IIM Ahmedabad. He is an expert for English writing and for interview and career guidance
Mr.CP Joshi has 13 years of senior-level experience in the banking and finance sector. He is an Ex AGM (RBI ) & former SVP with YES Bank. He joined RBI as Grade B Officer in 2004 (All India 5th rank) and in 2008 he was promoted to Assistant General Manager (Grade C), one of the first three in his batch who got promoted in 2008. He has done Ph.D in Development Communication and MBA from ISB Hyderabad. He is expert faculty for General Awareness, ESI, FM and also provides interview and career guidance
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Mr.Karan is an expert for Quantitative Aptitude for Banking and SSC exams. He is a B.Tech. and has 13+ years experience in teaching advanced Quants. He has taught thousands of govt job exam aspirants and helped them with fundamentals, short cuts tricks, and time-saving techniques.
Mr. Amit has 4 year plus experience in Banking, Media, Content and Journalism. He has earlier worked with DKODING Media, HDFC Bank and VAP Group. He is expert faculty for General Awareness and ESI.
Ms. Manali has 7+ years of teaching experience. She has done B.Ed. from Loreto College, Calcutta, and Masters (English Literature) from Calcutta University. She has also completed MS.ED in Special Education, Univ. of Miami. She is an expert faculty for English Language and English writing (descriptive).
Anshul Malik has 5+ years experience in coaching for various government exams. He has done B.Tech (IT) from NIT. Has also cleared exams like SBI, IBPS, SSC. He is expert faculty for Reasoning.
Ex.Manager at Reserve Bank of India
An Engineer-MBA turned Banker-Central Banker turned Edupreneur working in Digital Education Domain since 2010. A pioneer in online coaching for various banking and government exams. Cleared various top exams like CAT, IBPS, SBI, RBI, SSC, NET-JRF. Have expertise in various subjects like Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Educational Psychology, EdTech, Career Counseling, etc.
Mr. CP Mohan has more than three decades of experience in rural and agricultural finance. He is a former CGM, NABARD, a Nominee Director in ESAF Small Finance Bank, and Independent Director in Satya Microcapital Ltd. He is MBA from Institute of Rural Management (IRMA), Anand, CAIIB from IIBF and B.Sc. Agriculture & Animal Husbandry (Hons.) from G B Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar. He is expert faculty for Interview and Career Guidance.
Ms.Prachi Agarwal is a management professional with over a decade experience in risk analysis, credit management, investment banking and equity research. She has also worked with CARE Ratings. She is an MBA (Finance) from BIMTECH, Noida and B.Com (Hons) from Hansraj College, Delhi University. She is expert for Finance, Management and ESI/Economics.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1:How to enroll for the RBI Grade B Exclusive Online course?
Click Here to subscribe to RBI Grade B Exclusive Online Course. In case any more clarification/assistance is required, please call at 92055 24028 or send an email to hello@ixamBee.com.
Q 2:How to access the RBI Grade B Exclusive Video Lessons?
The Video Lessons are available for viewing on ixamBee Website/Dashboard. You need to login to www.ixamBee.com> Dashboard> Online Class Material >RBI Grade B Online Course>Select the subject and click on the Video Lesson you want to watch from the list.
Q 3:What happens if someone misses any RBI Grade B Online Live Class?
We encourage all participants to attend RBI Grade B Live Online Classes. Even if they don’t have any doubt themselves, the discussion that happens over doubts of others’ is also very enriching and helpful in exam preparation. Sometimes very important points are discussed as part of these discussions. However, in case of genuine reasons for not being able to attend a class, we may decide to share the recording of the class, on case to case basis.