RBI Grade B Exclusive Online Course
for Phase 1
for Phase 2
It is not a mystery that RBI Grade B is considered one of the toughest exams. The preparation stage is very important for success in any exam and when it comes to the RBI Grade B exam right guidance from a well-qualified mentor will be the X factor in your preparation.
ixamBee has launched RBI Grade B Exclusive Comprehensive Online Course to make your RBI Grade B exam preparation a top-notch one.
*** RBI Grade B Exclusive Online Course is curated as per the NEW exam pattern announced by RBI in its 2021 notification for Grade B officers. Our experts have covered thoroughly descriptive papers for ESI and FM in the course content.
RBI Grade B Exclusive Comprehensive Online Course Consists of:
- Video Lessons: Short & crisp videos for concepts, covering all important topics for all the subjects of Phase 1 and Phase 2. There are approximately 480+ video lessons for phase 1 and 220+ video lessons for phase 2 preparation.
- Study Notes: Detailed notes as PDFs for the ease of learning and building fundamentals. There are 340+ Study notes for RBI Grade B Phase 1 and RBI Grade B Phase 2.
- Practice Questions: Get access to 17000+ questions for learning reinforcement at various stages of learning:
- Concept Checking Questions: To check your learning after each concept in videos.
- Chapter Tests: To check your understanding of a chapter.
- Sections Tests: To check your level of preparedness.
- Mock Tests: To help you practice full-length practice tests just like the real exam.
- Mock Tests: Get 20 Full-length Mock tests for Phase 1 and 15 full-length Mock Tests (15 Tests for FM and 15 MTs for ESI) for the Phase 2 exam. Please note that out of 15 tests each for ESI and FM, only 5 FM tests and 5 ESI tests will be evaluated. Rest 10 tests each for ESI and FM would be for practice and no evaluation will be provided for the same.
- Descriptive English: This can be a real game-changer. Get access to video lessons and study notes on writing skills, sample essays, suggested topics and 5 Descriptive English Mock Tests with individual Performance Feedback.
- Online Live Classes: Study at your own pace and time and get your doubts clarified by the experts through these live sessions. These experts have cleared RBI Grade B, Bank PO, SIDBI and other competitive exams.
- Interview Guidance: Our experts will provide interview guidance in the form of Mock Interviews and personal feedback on your performance.
- Study plan: To guide you on how to go forward in your preparation.
- One-on-One Meetings with Faculty: This is a unique program started by ixamBee where you get to speak to faculty of your choice one-on-one and get all your queries answered by them personally.
Why RBI Grade B EXCLUSIVE?
You might be thinking all the above are available in the normal RBI Grade B course as well, why do I need to go for RBI Grade B Exclusive.
Here are the reasons why you should not miss this:
Your faculty is your mentor, 50% of your success will depend on how good your mentor is as he/she will be the one to guide you throughout your preparations. For an examination like RBI, it is always recommended to have a faculty who has a relevant background such as someone who has already worked in banks/someone who has already coached many students. Such faculties can share their own experiences, they will well understand the problems you are facing and can give you instant solutions. Our faculties' vast and past experience speaks for itself.
One-on-One Interaction with faculty
You will be getting additional time and priority in speaking to the faculty of your choice.
Mock Test Analysis
You get to analyze your Mock Test performance with Faculty personally and get guidance from them on how to improve more.
Personalized Study Plan:
Based on your performance in mock tests and chapter tests, faculty will draft a personalized study plan exclusively for you to enhance your preparation.
In Descriptive English, apart from the mock tests, faculty will also evaluate additional precis’ and letters written by you and guide on how to improve them.
The exclusive course will give you access to additional mock interviews with experts.
RBI Grade B Exclusive Comprehensive Online Course is also a One-Point Source for Coverage of:
When subscribed to RBI Grade B Comprehensive Online Course, you need not access various other websites and publications as this course provides crisp and exam relevant summaries of all such reports and circulars as follows:
- Government Schemes - Crisp and comprehensive coverage of all important present and past schemes, at both central and state level
- Important committees formed by RBI, SEBI, Govt.- Summaries of various committees formed over the years. Crisp and comprehensive summaries of reports and Indices published by various National and International bodies.
- Budget & Economic Survey - Summary notes and important MCQs in both video and PDF format. Other important government documents' summaries such as National Education Policy, Aatmanirbhar Package 3.0, with important MCQs
- Summary of important RBI publications - RBI’s Annual report, Financial Stability Report, important FAQ are covered in easy to remember formats
- Monthly review of Kurukshetra & Yojana Magazine - Highlighting relevant points important for the RBI Grade B Exam in MCQ format
- Monthly Quiz for General Awareness - in the form of MCQs with detailed answers. Summary of key news, reports, schemes for revision purposes separately.
- Other important summaries for RBI Grade B Exam like important indices, key projections by various organizations, etc
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1:How to enroll for the RBI Grade B Exclusive Online course?
Click Here to subscribe to RBI Grade B Exclusive Online Course. In case any more clarification/assistance is required, please call at 92055 24028 or send an email to hello@ixamBee.com.
Q 2:How to access the RBI Grade B Exclusive Video Lessons?
The Video Lessons are available for viewing on ixamBee Website/Dashboard. You need to login to www.ixamBee.com> Dashboard> Online Class Material >RBI Grade B Online Course>Select the subject and click on the Video Lesson you want to watch from the list.
Q 3:Are all RBI Grade B Video Lessons accessible on enrolment?
Some RBI Grade B Video Lessons will be available as soon as you enrol for the course. Further Video Lessons will be made available in a sequential manner to maintain a proper flow and help in the ease of understanding of concepts. New Video Lesson upload will be informed through email.
Q 4:What happens if someone misses any RBI Grade B Online Live Class?
We encourage all participants to attend RBI Grade B Live Online Classes. Even if they don’t have any doubt themselves, the discussion that happens over doubts of others’ is also very enriching and helpful in exam preparation. Sometimes very important points are discussed as part of these discussions. However, in case of genuine reasons for not being able to attend a class, we may decide to share the recording of the class, on case to case basis.
PROFILE OF THE FACULTY AND COURSE COORDINATORS
Ex.Manager at Reserve Bank of India
An Engineer-MBA turned Banker-Central Banker turned Edupreneur working in Digital Education Domain since 2010. A pioneer in online coaching for various banking and government exams. Cleared various top exams like CAT, IBPS, SBI, RBI, SSC, NET-JRF. Have expertise in various subjects like Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Educational Psychology, EdTech, Career Counseling, etc.
Dr Sharma holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, Delhi University and B.A. (Hons) English from BHU. He is a Former Chief General Manager RBI, Ex Executive Director NHB (on deputation from RBI). He is Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison and also a Visiting Faculty at IIM Ahmedabad. He is an expert for English writing and for interview and career guidance
Mr.CP Joshi has 13 years of senior-level experience in the banking and finance sector. He is an Ex AGM (RBI ) & former SVP with YES Bank. He joined RBI as Grade B Officer in 2004 (All India 5th rank) and in 2008 he was promoted to Assistant General Manager (Grade C), one of the first three in his batch who got promoted in 2008. He has done Ph.D in Development Communication and MBA from ISB Hyderabad. He is expert faculty for General Awareness, ESI, FM and also provides interview and career guidance
Mr. CP Mohan has more than three decades of experience in rural and agricultural finance. He is a former CGM, NABARD, a Nominee Director in ESAF Small Finance Bank, and Independent Director in Satya Microcapital Ltd. He is MBA from Institute of Rural Management (IRMA), Anand, CAIIB from IIBF and B.Sc. Agriculture & Animal Husbandry (Hons.) from G B Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar. He is expert faculty for Interview and Career Guidance.
Ms.Prachi Agarwal is a management professional with over a decade experience in risk analysis, credit management, investment banking and equity research. She has also worked with CARE Ratings. She is an MBA (Finance) from BIMTECH, Noida and B.Com (Hons) from Hansraj College, Delhi University. She is expert for Finance, Management and ESI/Economics.
Ms. Manali has 7+ years of teaching experience. She has done B.Ed. from Loreto College, Calcutta, and Masters (English Literature) from Calcutta University. She has also completed MS.ED in Special Education, Univ. of Miami. She is an expert faculty for English Language and English writing (descriptive).
Mr. Amit has 4 year plus experience in Banking, Media, Content and Journalism. He has earlier worked with DKODING Media, HDFC Bank and VAP Group. He is expert faculty for General Awareness and ESI.
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Mr.Karan is an expert for Quantitative Aptitude for Banking and SSC exams. He is a B.Tech. and has 13+ years experience in teaching advanced Quants. He has taught thousands of govt job exam aspirants and helped them with fundamentals, short cuts tricks, and time-saving techniques.
Ms.Neha is an MBA in Financial Management from Univ. of Delhi. She is a B.Com(Hons) graduate of SRCC. She has also worked with ICRA Limited as a Research Associate. She is a NET qualified (Commerce) academician. She is expert faculty for Accounting and Finance.