FCI Assistant General Manager (Accounts) Online Course
Full-Length Practice Tests
Food Corporation of India (FCI), has invited online applications for the posts of Assistant General Manager (General Administration/ Technical/ Accounts/ Law) and Medical Officer. FCI Assistant General Manager (Accounts) exam requires your preparation to be very systematic and well planned. To smoothen your FCI Assistant General Manager (Accounts) preparation, ixamBee is offering FCI Assistant General Manager (General Administration) Online course which has been curated by our experts after thorough analysis and research. Our experts have provided you with everything that will make your FCI Assistant General Manager (Accounts) Exam preparation a cakewalk.
FCI Assistant General Manager (Accounts) Online Course Consists of:
- 400+ Video Lessons covering the whole syllabus of the FCI Accounts exam.
- 150+ Study Notes in PDF format wherever required for easy learning and quick revision.
- 100+ Difficulty Based Chapter Tests comprising of Questions divided into Easy, Moderate and High Levels.
- 5 Full-Length Practice Tests for FCI Assistant General Manager (Accounts) exam.
- 10000+ practice questions in form of Chapter Tests, Section Tests and Mock Tests are provided wherever required.
- Live Classes every week for guidance and doubt clarification with the subject experts.
- Guidance for Interview Round.
Why Choose FCI Assistant General Manager (Accounts) Online Classes?
- Short-crisp and to-the-point video lessons for better understanding.
- Concept clearing questions after every video lesson for reinforcement of learning and to check your progress.
- Ample Practice questions are provided in the form of Full-Length Mock Tests Concept Clearing Questions after each Video Lesson, Chapter Tests, Assignments, and Section Tests.
- Doubt clarification classes with Subject Experts /Program mentors.
- Experts will provide Guidance, Tips and Preparation Strategy at each stage of preparation.
PROFILE OF THE FACULTY AND COURSE COORDINATORS
Anshul Malik has 5+ years experience in coaching for various government exams. He has done B.Tech (IT) from NIT. Has also cleared exams like SBI, IBPS, SSC. He is expert faculty for Reasoning.
Mr.Karan is an expert for Quantitative Aptitude for Banking and SSC exams. He is a B.Tech. and has 13+ years experience in teaching advanced Quants. He has taught thousands of govt job exam aspirants and helped them with fundamentals, short cuts tricks, and time-saving techniques.
Ms. Jayanthi is B.tech in Information Technology, Scholar & Topper of the field and a GATE Rank holder. She has work experience of more than 5 years in IT industry and teaching experience of more than 2 years. She has also cleared competitive exams like IBPS PO, ESIC PRE. She is an expert faculty for Computer Awareness
Ex AGM RBI, Ex SVP Yes Bank, with 13 years of senior-level experience in the banking & finance sector. He joined as RBI Grade B Officer in 2004 (AIR 5), in 2008 got promoted to AGM (Grade C), one of the first three in his batch to get promoted. He holds a Ph.D.(Development Communication) and is an MBA (ISB Hyderabad.
An Ex AFO (Agri Field Officer), Union Bank of India, He has completed M.Sc. Ag. (Genetics & Plant Breeding) & B.Sc. Agriculture (Honours) from GBPUAT, Pantnagar Uttarakhand. He has published Research papers and articles in various leading journals.
Ex-Manager Care Ratings, a management professional with over a decade of experience in risk analysis, credit management, investment banking, and equity research. She is an MBA (Finance) from BIMTECH, Noida, and B.Com (Hons) from Hansraj College, Delhi University.
Ms.Neha is an MBA in Financial Management from Univ. of Delhi. She is a B.Com(Hons) graduate of SRCC. She has also worked with ICRA Limited as a Research Associate. She is a NET qualified (Commerce) academician. She is expert faculty for Accounting and Finance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1:Is there any Refund Policy?
Yes, we do refund the course fees in full if you are pretty sure to not pursue your dream with us. However, you are requested to intimate the same to us via email to email@example.com within 24 hours of purchasing the course. For more information, you can get in touch with your mentor.
- SEBI Grade A Research Officer: Salary, Job Profile and Other Details
- NABARD Grade A Prelims 2021 Results Out!! Direct Link for Merit List
- NABARD Grade B Prelims Result Out!: Check Here
- IBPS Recruitment for Research Associate 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- SBI PO 2021: Eligibility Criteria & Study Plan for You!
- IBPS RRB 2021 Scales 1, 2 & 3 Results Announced: Direct Link for Result
- IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Exam 2021: Tips for Revision
- Few Last Minute Tips for NIACL AO Prelims 2021
- PFRDA Grade A Exam 2021: Last Minute Tips
- SBI PO Exam Analysis 2020