Food Corporation of India (FCI), has invited online applications for the posts of Assistant General Manager (General Administration/ Technical/ Accounts/ Law) and Medical Officer. FCI Assistant General Manager (Accounts) exam requires your preparation to be very systematic and well planned. To smoothen your FCI Assistant General Manager (Accounts) preparation, ixamBee is offering FCI Assistant General Manager (General Administration) Online course which has been curated by our experts after thorough analysis and research. Our experts have provided you with everything that will make your FCI Assistant General Manager (Accounts) Exam preparation a cakewalk.
FCI Assistant General Manager (Accounts) Online Course Consists of:
- 400+ Video Lessons covering the whole syllabus of the FCI Accounts exam.
- 150+ Study Notes in PDF format wherever required for easy learning and quick revision.
- 100+ Difficulty Based Chapter Tests comprising of Questions divided into Easy, Moderate and High Levels.
- 5 Full-Length Practice Tests for FCI Assistant General Manager (Accounts) exam.
- 10000+ practice questions in form of Chapter Tests, Section Tests and Mock Tests are provided wherever required.
- Live Classes every week for guidance and doubt clarification with the subject experts.
- Guidance for Interview Round.
Why Choose FCI Assistant General Manager (Accounts) Online Classes?
- Short-crisp and to-the-point video lessons for better understanding.
- Concept clearing questions after every video lesson for reinforcement of learning and to check your progress.
- Ample Practice questions are provided in the form of Full-Length Mock Tests Concept Clearing Questions after each Video Lesson, Chapter Tests, Assignments, and Section Tests.
- Doubt clarification classes with Subject Experts /Program mentors.
- Experts will provide Guidance, Tips and Preparation Strategy at each stage of preparation.
Faculty and Course Coordinator
Anshul Malik has 5+ years experience in coaching for various government exams. He has done B.Tech (IT) from NIT. Has also cleared exams like SBI, IBPS, SSC. He is expert faculty for Reasoning.
Prateek Taldar is a Chartered Accountant with experience in Auditing and Accounting. He has had the privilege of working with prestigious global companies such as PwC and NatWest.
Ex AGM RBI, Ex SVP Yes Bank, with 13 years of senior-level experience in the banking & finance sector. He joined as RBI Grade B Officer in 2004 (AIR 5), in 2008 got promoted to AGM (Grade C), one of the first three in his batch to get promoted. He holds a PhD (Development Communication) and is an MBA (ISB Hyderabad.
Mr.Karan is an expert for Quantitative Aptitude for Banking and SSC exams. He is a B.Tech. and has 13+ years experience in teaching advanced Quants. He has taught thousands of govt job exam aspirants and helped them with fundamentals, short cuts tricks, and time-saving techniques.
Ms. Jayanthi is B.tech in Information Technology, Scholar & Topper of the field and a GATE Rank holder. She has work experience of more than 6 years in IT industry and teaching experience of more than 3 years. She has also cleared competitive exams like IMD Scientist, NABARD GRADE A,IBPS PO, ESIC PRE. She is an expert faculty for Computer Awareness and Information Technology.
An Ex AFO (Agri Field Officer), Union Bank of India, He has completed M.Sc. Ag. (Genetics & Plant Breeding) & B.Sc. Agriculture (Honours) from GBPUAT, Pantnagar Uttarakhand. He has published Research papers and articles in various leading journals.
Ex-Manager Care Ratings, a management professional with over a decade of experience in risk analysis, credit management, investment banking, and equity research. She is an MBA (Finance) from BIMTECH, Noida, and B.Com (Hons) from Hansraj College, Delhi University.
Ms.Neha is an MBA in Financial Management from Univ. of Delhi. She is a B.Com(Hons) graduate of SRCC. She has also worked with ICRA Limited as a Research Associate. She is a NET qualified (Commerce) academician. She is expert faculty for Accounting and Finance.
Study Materials Information
- Commonsense Reasoning
- Coding Decoding
- Coded Inequalities
- Seating Arrangement
- Coded Blood Relationship
- Input Output
- Direction and Distance
- Data Sufficiency
- Analytical Reasoning
- Section Test Reasoning
- No. System
- Profit and loss
- Ratio and proportion
- Simple and compound interest
- Time and distance
- Boats and streams
- Permutation and combination
- Quadratic equation
- HCF and LCM
- Time and work and Pipe and Cisterns
- Short Cut Tricks
- Section Test Quant
- Caselet DI
- Venn diagram
- Economy and Banking and Finance Static Concepts
- Static GA
- Non Institutional and Institutional Agencies
- Other Financial institutions
- Budget and Economic Survey
- Review of Kurukshetra and Yojana Magazine
- Important Reports and Indices
- Government Schemes
- Monthly Quiz General Awareness
- Economy and Banking and Finance Current Affairs
- PIB Current Affairs
- Computer paper
- Computer Architecture
- Computer Memory
- Computer Language
- Software System
- Database Management System
- Objective Oriented Programming Language
- Computer Book
- Important Computer Questions
- MS Office
- Introduction to Computers
- Financial Statement and Ratio Analysis
- The Management Basics
- Agriculture Introduction and details
- Basic principles of crop production
- Cropping System and details
- Agriculture Extension
- Farm Management
- Soils and details
- Plant Nutrition
- Climate and Details
- Agri economics
- Animal Husbandry
- Current Agriculture
- Post Harvest losses in cereals and Pulses
- ARD Schemes
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Capital Budgeting
- Commercial Law
- Taxation Related