MONTH END DHAMAKA SALE IS Here
Use coupon code: FLAT70
FCI Assistant General Manager Notification 2022
The recruitment drive for Food Corporation of India Assistant General Manager for the year 2021 ended recently. FCI is conducts a recruitment drive across different departments i.e. General Administration, Technical/Accounts/Law & Medical Officer. The FCI AGM exam notification comprises all the details related to the FCI Assistant General Manager exam i.e. exam pattern, eligibility criteria, vacancies, salary, age limit, and more. It is always advised to ensure your eligibility for whichever post you wish to apply for. The FCI AGM exam for Technical/Accounts/Law & Medical Officer was held on July 17, 2021 while for General Administration the exam was scheduled for July 18, 2021 The final results for FCI AGM after the document verification and Interview have now been released! FCI has released the list of finally selected candidates for the 2021 recruitment cycle on its official website. This means that the FCI AGM 2022 notifcation is just around the corner.
FCI Assistant General Manager Vacancy 2022
FCI had announced a total of 89 vacancies for the post of Assistant General Manager under various departments/posts (this excludes vacancies under the PwBD category) in the previous selection process. Also, the number of vacancies were further divided between general and reserved categories. The vacancies announced also include backlog vacancies. The detailed information on FCI AGM vacancies as per the FCI 2021 notification is provided below.
|FCI Assistant General Manager (General Administration)||03||03||09||03||12||30||01(B,LV)*||-||-||-||01|
|Assistant General Manager (Technical)||05||01||04||03||14||27||-||01(HH)*||-||-||01|
|Assistant General Manager (Accounts)||04||01||03||02||12||22||-||01(HH)*||-||-||01|
|Assistant General Manager (Law)||01||01||01||01||04||08||-||-||01(OA,OL,BL,OAL
The abbreviations used for vacancies distributed under PwBD in a, b,c,d and e column are mentioned below-
* B- Blind, LV- Low Vision, HH- Hard of Hearing / Hearing Impaired, OA -One Arm, OL-One Leg, BL - Both Legs, OAL- One Arm CP - Cerebral Palsy, LC - Leprosy cured, D - Dwarfism, AAV- Acid Attack Victims, MD - Muscular Dystrophy.
FCI Assistant General Manager 2022: How to Apply Online
The application window of FCI AGM Exam 2022 is now open. You need to apply online for FCI Assistant General Manager recruitment as no other mode is available. You can apply for the FCI Recruitment 2022 between March 1, 2022 and March 31, 2022. Make sure to go through the eligibility criteria of the exam in order to avoid any disqualification. Have a valid email-id, working mobile number handy with you while applying for the FCI AGM exam. The step by step process to fill the application form is mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of FCI and click on the “Apply Online” or Click here for a direct link.
- Click on New Registration and Register yourself by filling in the details like name, DOB, email-id and contact details.
- A provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system.
- Login again using this registration number and password and fill in all other details.
- Upload documents like the signature, thumb impression, photograph and hand declaration according to the dimensions.
- A recent passport size colour photograph ranging between 20KB-50KB and of dimension 200 x 230 pixels.
- Signature in jpg / jpeg format with dimension 140 x 60 pixels and size 10KB-20KB. It should be with black ink on white paper.
- Left thumb impression on a white paper with blue or black ink of 240 x 240 pixels and ranging between 20KB-50KB. The file should be in jpg/jpeg format.
- Handwritten declaration stating - “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.” in jpg/jpeg format with dimensions of 800 x 400 pixels and size between 50KB-100 KB. It should be on white paper with blue or black ink.
- Signature and handwritten declaration should not be in capital letters.
- Pay the required application fee depending upon the category. No other mode is accepted.
FCI Assistant General Manager Application Fee
After filling the application form, you will be redirected to the application fee page. Please note that SC /ST / PwBD and Women candidates are exempted from payment of the FCI AGM application fee. Unreserved candidates have to pay 1000 rupees. Details can be inferred from the table below.
|Category of Applicant||Amount of Fee (Non-refundable)|
|SC/ST/PwBD and Women||NIL|
FCI Assistant General Manager Admit Card
Admit cards of the FCI AGM exam will be released a few days before the FCI Assistant General Manager online exam. You can download your admit card by entering your registration number and password. The FCI AGM admit card will have all the information related to the exam like exam centre, exam time and other details. A print of the admit card along with a valid ID card (original) and its photocopy is required at the time of the examination.