FCI Assistant General Manager Notification
FCI Assistant General Manager Notification 2021
Food Corporation of India had recently released a recruitment notification of FCI Assistant General Manager for the year 2021. FCI is conducting a recruitment drive across different departments i.e. General Administration, Technical/Accounts/Law & Medical Officer for a total of 89 posts. The FCI AGM exam notification comprises all the details related to the FCI Assistant General Manager exam i.e. exam pattern, eligibility criteria, vacancies, salary, age limit, and more. It is always advised to ensure your eligibility for whichever post you wish to apply for. The FCI AGM exam for Technical/Accounts/Law & Medical Officer was held on July 17 2021 while for General Administration the exam was scheduled for July 18, 2021. The final results for FCI AGM after the document verification and Interview have now been released! FCI has released the list of finally selected candidates on its official website.
FCI Assistant General Manager Vacancy 2021
FCI has announced a total of 89 vacancies for the post of Assistant General Manager under various departments/posts (this excludes vacancies under the PwBD category). There are 4 vacancies under PwBD released by FCI. Also, the number of vacancies is further divided between general and reserved categories. The vacancies announced also include backlog vacancies. FCI reserves the right to change the number of vacancies. The detailed information on FCI AGM vacancies is provided below.
|FCI Assistant General Manager (General Administration)||03||03||09||03||12||30||01(B,LV)*||-||-||-||01|
|Assistant General Manager (Technical)||05||01||04||03||14||27||-||01(HH)*||-||-||01|
|Assistant General Manager (Accounts)||04||01||03||02||12||22||-||01(HH)*||-||-||01|
|Assistant General Manager (Law)||01||01||01||01||04||08||-||-||01(OA,OL,BL,OAL
The abbreviations used for vacancies distributed under PwBD in a, b,c,d and e column are mentioned below-
* B- Blind, LV- Low Vision, HH- Hard of Hearing / Hearing Impaired, OA -One Arm, OL-One Leg, BL - Both Legs, OAL- One Arm CP - Cerebral Palsy, LC - Leprosy cured, D - Dwarfism, AAV- Acid Attack Victims, MD - Muscular Dystrophy.
FCI Assistant General Manager 2021: How to Apply Online
The application window of FCI AGM Exam 2021 is now open. You need to apply online for FCI Assistant General Manager recruitment as no other mode is available. You can apply for the FCI Recruitment 2021 between March 1, 2021 and March 31, 2021. Make sure to go through the eligibility criteria of the exam in order to avoid any disqualification. Have a valid email-id, working mobile number handy with you while applying for the FCI AGM exam. The step by step process to fill the application form is mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of FCI and click on the “Apply Online” or Click here for a direct link.
- Click on New Registration and Register yourself by filling in the details like name, DOB, email-id and contact details.
- A provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system.
- Login again using this registration number and password and fill in all other details.
- Upload documents like the signature, thumb impression, photograph and hand declaration according to the dimensions.
- A recent passport size colour photograph ranging between 20KB-50KB and of dimension 200 x 230 pixels.
- Signature in jpg / jpeg format with dimension 140 x 60 pixels and size 10KB-20KB. It should be with black ink on white paper.
- Left thumb impression on a white paper with blue or black ink of 240 x 240 pixels and ranging between 20KB-50KB. The file should be in jpg/jpeg format.
- Handwritten declaration stating - “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.” in jpg/jpeg format with dimensions of 800 x 400 pixels and size between 50KB-100 KB. It should be on white paper with blue or black ink.
- Signature and handwritten declaration should not be in capital letters.
- Pay the required application fee depending upon the category. No other mode is accepted.
FCI Assistant General Manager Application Fee
After filling the application form, you will be redirected to the application fee page. Please note that SC /ST / PwBD and Women candidates are exempted from payment of the FCI AGM application fee. Unreserved candidates have to pay 1000 rupees. Details can be inferred from the table below.
|Category of Applicant||Amount of Fee (Non-refundable)|
|SC/ST/PwBD and Women||NIL|
FCI Assistant General Manager Admit Card
FCI Assistant General Manager exam is going to be held in May/June 2021. Admit cards of the FCI AGM exam will be released a few days before the FCI Assistant General Manager online exam. You can download your admit card by entering your registration number and password. The FCI AGM admit card will have all the information related to the exam like exam centre, exam time and other details. A print of the admit card along with a valid ID card (original) and its photocopy is required at the time of the examination.
FCI Assistant General Manager Notification Related Quick Links
Recommended Course for you
Boost your preparation with Beepedia
High Quality Mock Test for you
Free Important Video Lectures
Frequently Asked Questions
- SEBI Grade A Research Officer: Salary, Job Profile and Other Details
- NABARD Grade A Prelims 2021 Results Out!! Direct Link for Merit List
- NABARD Grade B Prelims Result Out!: Check Here
- IBPS Recruitment for Research Associate 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- SBI PO 2021: Eligibility Criteria & Study Plan for You!
- IBPS RRB 2021 Scales 1, 2 & 3 Results Announced: Direct Link for Result
- IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Exam 2021: Tips for Revision
- Few Last Minute Tips for NIACL AO Prelims 2021
- PFRDA Grade A Exam 2021: Last Minute Tips
- SBI PO Exam Analysis 2020
Would you like to rate us 5 star.