IBPS SO Prelims Comprehensive Online Course (IT / AFO / Marketing / HR-Personnel)
ixamBee IBPS SO Prelims online course for IT / AFO / Marketing / HR-Personnel streams will pave your exam preparation in the right direction. IBPS SO comprehensive Prelims Online course has been prepared by ixamBee experts after a thorough and detailed analysis of the exam syllabus and previous year question papers to provide proper guidance and crisp study material for the IBPS SO Prelims exam at one platform.
Additionally, we also provide the previous year question papers of various state government exams as well. So, along with IBPS SO, you can also prepare for state government exams side by side.
IBPS SO Prelims Course Highlight
Eager to know what all you will receive once you get enrolled in the IBPS SO Prelims course for IT / AFO / Marketing / HR-Personnel streams is as follows
- 250+ Short & concise videos for concepts clarity, covering the entire syllabus of IBPS SO Prelims exam for IT/ AFO/ Marketing/ HR-Personnel streams
- Get access to Study notes, emphasizing more on IT subjects, in PDF format
- Unlock practice questions with solutions and proper explanations to reinforce learning at various stages
- 8000+ Concept Checking Questions: To check your learning after each concept in videos.
- Chapter Tests: Difficulty Based Chapter Tests for IBPS SO Prelims (IT / AFO / Marketing / HR-Personnel) exam comprising of Questions divided into Easy, Moderate and High Levels. This will help you prepare for the IBPS SO exam in a systematic way
- Sections Tests: To check your level of preparedness
- Mock Tests: To help you practice full-length practice tests just like the real exam.
- 10+ Full-length practice tests for IBPS SO various streams like IT / AFO / Marketing / HR-Personnel
- Online Live Classes for doubt clarification with the subject experts.
Why Choose IBPS SO Prelims (IT / AFO / Marketing / HR-Personnel) Online Course
Once you are aware of all the offerings of the IBPS SO Prelims course, now the question that arises in your mind is - Why choose ixamBee IBPS SO online course for IT / AFO / Marketing / HR-Personnel streams? What will I gain as a student by enrolling in this course?
- Exhaustive yet crisp study material to lay down a strong learning foundation
- User-friendly and unique portal to achieve your target score
- One on one sessions with experienced faculties to meet your doubts and provide solutions to them
- Subject matter expertise with hands-on experience
- Augment your conceptual learning by attempting practice tests, sectional tests
- Also, a demo version is available to help you come to a conclusion about the quality of our course content
How to Enrol for IBPS SO (IT / AFO / Marketing / HR-Personnel) Online Course?
- Visit our official website
- Go to the ' Online Courses' section available on the header
- A drop down menu list for all the online courses will be available
- Click on the IBPS SO section and purchase the course you want to
- If you encounter any problem click on ‘request a call back’
Faculty and Course Coordinator
Mr.Karan is an expert for Quantitative Aptitude for Banking and SSC exams. He is a B.Tech. and has 13+ years experience in teaching advanced Quants. He has taught thousands of govt job exam aspirants and helped them with fundamentals, short cuts tricks, and time-saving techniques.
An engineer by qualification, Satakshi is an expert in the English language. She qualified IBPS PO in 2016 and awarded for being meritorious in Rajbhasha (Hindi). Satakshi has been a mentor for 5 years.
Mr. Manoj Dabral brings a wealth of experience and expertise to the field of quantitative aptitude. With a background as a former SBI PO and seven years of dedicated teaching experience, he has honed his skills in guiding students preparing for bank exams, SSC, and CAT. As an expert faculty for Quantitative Aptitude, he has consistently delivered exceptional results. Thousands of students have successfully qualified their exams under his guidance, testament to his effective teaching methods and comprehensive knowledge in the subject.
Neha Arora has 10+ years of teaching experience in Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning for many Government Exams. She has also taught in many Reputed Institutes in New Delhi and Dehradun. She has helped many job aspirants in clearing their exams and also helped them in achieving their career goals. She has done B Tech and MBA from Rajasthan Technical University.
Experience of teaching for more than 3 years. Cleared exams many competitive exams at preliminary level such as RRB NTPC 2018 Phase 1 SSC CGL 2019 (PRE) & SSC CHSL 2018 ( PRE) IBPS CLERK, RRB CLERK & IBPS PO 2020 ( PRE )
Shilpa Rajput is MBA Finance from Gurukul kangri University.Previously she has also worked with HDFC Bank Ltd .She has taught many students and helped them in their fundamentals.
Study Materials Information
- Commonsense Reasoning
- Coding Decoding
- Coded Inequalities
- Seating Arrangement
- Coded Blood Relationship
- Input Output
- Direction and Distance
- Data Sufficiency
- Analytical Reasoning
- Section Test Reasoning
- No. System
- Profit and loss
- Ratio and proportion
- Simple and compound interest
- Time and distance
- Boats and streams
- Permutation and combination
- Quadratic equation
- HCF and LCM
- Time and work and Pipe and Cisterns
- Short Cut Tricks
- Section Test Quant
- Caselet DI
- Venn diagram
- Parts of Speech
- Direct Indirect Speech
- Active passive voice
- Articles and Determiners
- Cloze Passage
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Rearrangement / Parajumbles
- Spotting Errors
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Coherent paragraph
- Section Test English Language
- Sentence Connectors
- Match the column
- Subject Verb Agreement
- Phrasal Verbs