Interview with the experts
IBPS RRB PO/ Scale 2/ Scale 3 Interview Guidance
ixamBee offers the IBPS RRB PO, IBPS RRB Scale 2 and IBPS RRB Scale 3 Interview course to help you get into the final merit list. The right mix of preparation strategy, doubt clarification, mock interview and feedback helps us to deliver the perfect recipe of successful interviews. Our panel members ensure that you experience next to an actual interview so that you can overcome any flaws and work on your strengths in time.
IBPS RRB PO/ Scale 2/ Scale 3 interview guidance will include
- 1 Live Class to help you prepare well for technical, behavioural and personal aspects
- 1 Mock Interview
- Interview Guidance
How One on One Mock Interviews are conducted?
- The One on One Mock Interviews are conducted in a formal setup (virtually)
- A panel of experts takes the Mock Interview
- Questions pertaining to both technical knowledge, behaviour & personal aspects are asked in the interview
- After the interview, detailed feedback with suggestions for improvement are provided in the same session
Why should you enroll in IBPS RRB PO/ Scale 2/ Scale 3 Interview Course
- A Live Class will be conducted by various experts to help you prepare well for all aspects of the Interview like:
- Preparation Strategy
- Technical & Behavioural Skills
- Verbal and non-verbal communication
- Relevant interview topics
- Tricks to tackle tricky questions
- One on one Mock Interview will prepare you to face the interview with confidence. One on one Mock Interview will consist of:
- Interview Simulation with experts
- Detailed Feedback & Suggestions
- Identify strengths and weaknesses
- Query Resolution
Please note that ixamBee will have the right to record the mock interview or part of it for promotional purposes.
Faculty and Course Coordinator
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Ex CGM RBI, Ex Ex. Dir.NHB (on deputation from RBI), Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison. He holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, DU, and B.A. (Hons) English from BHU. He is also a Visiting Faculty at IIM Ahmedabad. He is an expert for English writing and for interview and career guidance
Ex-Manager Care Ratings, a management professional with over a decade of experience in risk analysis, credit management, investment banking, and equity research. She is an MBA (Finance) from BIMTECH, Noida, and B.Com (Hons) from Hansraj College, Delhi University.
Ph.D. ( Hindi Literature and Sanskrit Literature) from Banasthali University, is the recipient of the prestigious Bhamashah State Award and is a gold medalist (four times) for scoring the highest marks in academics from Banasthali Vidyapeeth. She also cleared the UKPSC Prelims exam.
Ms.Vidihka is an Ex- Bank PO Union Bank of India. She has done B Tech from YMCA University Faridabad and LLB from Ch. Charan Singh University, Meerut. She has also worked in TCS as Assistant System Engineer. She is expert faculty for Legal.