IBPS RRB Clerk Notification 2021
IBPS has recently released the official notification for the post of RRB Clerk. The official calendar had already been released by IBPS long back. Looking at the current pandemic situation, this notification brings a golden opportunity for all the banking aspirants out there. The online application process for RRB Group ‘B’ Office Assistant has already begun from 8th June and will end on 28th June. It is advisable for all the candidates to apply well in advance. The IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims exam is scheduled to be held on 1st, 7th, 8th, 14th, and 21st August 2021.
IBPS RRB Clerk recruitment can be counted among one of the most awaited ones. During the current situation especially, it can be considered among those jobs which are desired by many who want to serve in the government sector. IBPS has released the vacancies for RRB Clerk according to the current financial year’s requirements. More than 5000 vacancies have been released for the year 2021. To ensure success in the examination, you should make sure that you are well aware of all the important information. The number of vacancies actually affects the level of the exam and therefore the knowledge of RRB Group ‘B’ Office Assistant vacancy can prove quite useful for the candidates. Refer to the table below for complete details on the IBPS RRB Clerk vacancy:
|State||Bank||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||GENERAL||PWBD (Out of Which)|
|ANDHRA PRADESH||ANDHRA PRAGATHI GRAMEENA BANK||29||13||48||18||71||3||4||0||0||26|
|CHAITANYA GODAVARI GRAMEENA BANK||24||12||42||19||59||1||2||0||0||24|
|SAPTAGIRI GRAMEENA BANK||21||9||36||13||55||2||3||0||0||21|
|ARUNACHAL PRADESH||ARUNACHAL PRADESH RURAL BANK||0||1||0||0||2||0||0||0||0||0|
|ASSAM||ASSAM GRAMIN VIKASH BANK||18||9||33||12||50||1||1||1||0||12|
|BIHAR||DAKSHIN BIHAR GRAMIN BANK||18||8||32||12||50||2||2||0||0||6|
|UTTAR BIHAR GRAMIN BANK||74||37||132||49||198||4||4||3||4||49|
|CHHATTISGARH||CHHATTISGARH RAJYA GRAMIN BANK||0||0||0||6||54||0||1||0||1||9|
|GUJARAT||BARODA GUJARAT GRAMIN BANK||15||36||60||22||92||3||3||0||3||32|
|SAURASHTRA GRAMIN BANK||8||3||14||5||21||0||2||0||0||7|
|HARYANA||SARVA HARYANA GRAMIN BANK||49||0||70||26||116||3||3||2||2||26|
|HIMACHAL PRADESH||HIMACHAL PRADESH GRAMIN BANK||19||10||35||13||51||1||1||2||1||12|
|JAMMU & KASHMIR||ELLAQUAI DEHATI BANK||6||2||3||0||1||0||0||0||0||0|
|J & K GRAMEEN BANK||14||6||21||4||20||2||2||2||1||4|
|JHARKHAND||JHARKHAND RAJYA GRAMIN BANK||8||4||15||5||25||0||2||0||0||8|
|KARNATAKA||KARNATAKA GRAMIN BANK||26||11||43||16||64||2||2||1||1||16|
|KARNATAKA VIKAS GRAMEENA BANK||15||8||27||10||41||2||2||0||0||10|
|KERALA||KERALA GRAMIN BANK||17||2||46||17||88||2||2||2||0||17|
|MADHYA PRADESH||MADHYA PRADESH GRAMIN BANK||24||31||23||16||63||2||2||2||0||22|
|MADHYANCHAL GRAMIN BANK||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|MAHARASHTRA||MAHARASHTRA GRAMIN BANK||32||27||82||31||134||3||3||3||3||44|
|VIDHARBHA KONKAN GRAMIN BANK||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|MANIPUR||MANIPUR RURAL BANK||0||2||1||0||3||0||0||0||0||1|
|MEGHALAYA||MEGHALAYA RURAL BANK||0||3||0||0||3||0||0||0||0||0|
|MIZORAM||MIZORAM RURAL BANK||0||2||0||0||4||0||0||0||0||0|
|NAGALAND||NAGALAND RURAL BANK||0||2||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|ODISHA||ODISHA GRAMYA BANK||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|UTKAL GRAMEEN BANK||10||13||7||6||24||1||1||0||0||9|
|PUDUCHERRY||PUDUVAI BHARATHIAR GRAMA BANK||2||0||0||0||2||0||0||0||0||0|
|PUNJAB||PUNJAB GRAMIN BANK||41||0||17||13||67||1||2||1||1||13|
|RAJASTHAN||BARODA RAJASTHAN KSHETRIYA GRAMIN BANK||21||16||25||6||57||1||1||1||1||18|
|RAJASTHAN MARUDHARA GRAMIN BANK||23||17||27||13||58||1||1||1||1||20|
|TAMIL NADU||TAMIL NADU GRAMA BANK||59||3||84||16||152||3||3||3||0||45|
|TELANGANA||ANDHRA PRADESH GRAMEENA VIKAS BANK||34||17||61||11||102||3||2||2||2||33|
|TELANGANA GRAMEENA BANK||19||9||32||12||48||1||1||1||0||17|
|TRIPURA||TRIPURA GRAMIN BANK||6||11||0||4||16||0||0||0||1||1|
|UTTAR PRADESH||ARYAVART BANK||49||2||63||23||95||2||2||2||2||23|
|BARODA UP BANK||197||9||254||94||386||9||10||9||9||94|
|PRATHAMA UP GRAMIN BANK||45||22||81||30||121||3||3||3||0||30|
|UTTARAKHAND||UTTARAKHAND GRAMIN BANK||7||1||5||4||23||1||0||0||1||6|
|WEST BENGAL||BANGIYA GRAMIN VIKASH BANK||23||11||40||15||61||2||3||1||0||22|
|PASCHIM BANGA GRAMIN BANK||15||8||26||1||50||0||0||0||0||0|
|UTTARBANGA KSHETRIYA GRAMIN BANK||4||2||9||3||16||0||0||0||0||0|
How To Apply
The online application process for IBPS RRB Clerk 2021 recruitment has commenced from 8th June 2021. Before the application window closes, all the candidates need to ensure that they have completed their application and have filled all the details correctly. If you fail to do so, your candidature is liable to be cancelled. You should also make sure that you have a valid email ID and an active mobile number before you fill in the details. To apply online for RRB Group ‘B’ Office Assistant, you need to follow few simple steps that are as follows:
- To apply for the IBPS RRB Clerk 2021, you need to visit the official website www.ibps.in.
- After entering the official website of IBPS, click on the "CLICK HERE FOR REGISTRATION" tab provided on the top right corner of the page.
- You will be redirected to the first page of the application form where you will be required to fill in all the basic details and click on the Save & Next button to move forward.
- You will now be redirected to the second page of the form where you will be asked to upload your scanned passport size photograph, left thumb impression, a handwritten declaration, and signature based on the specifications mentioned therein and click on the Next button.
- After you move on to the next page, you will have to fill in your personal details including your educational qualifications.
- The next step would be filling the exam center preference list. You will be required to fill in 4 centres. Click on 'Save & Next'.
- After you are finished with entering the details, you can see a preview of your, so that you can edit and correct if you find any error is shown. Once the application is submitted, no changes can be done after that.
- Now, you have to choose a preferable online payment method to submit the application fee for IBPS RRB Clerk. You can pay the fees through any method among these i.e. credit card/debit card / net banking etc.
- You have to click on the 'Submit' button to complete the application.
Guidelines for Uploading the Photograph
- The photograph dimensions must be 4.5 cm * 3.5 cm.
- The photograph must be clear and of passport size.
- The size of the photograph must be between 20Kb - 50 Kb.
Guidelines for Uploading the Signature
- The signature of the applicant must be clear and legible.
- The signature should only be done with either blue or black ink.
- The size should be between 10Kb-20 Kb.
- Signature in capital letters will not be accepted.
Guidelines for Uploading the Thumb Impression
- The applicant has to put his left thumb impression on white paper with black or blue ink.
- File type: jpg / jpeg
- Dimensions: 240 x 240 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 3 cm * 3 cm (Width* Height)
- File Size: 20 KB – 50 KB
Guidelines for Uploading the Hand Written Declaration
- The applicant has to write the declaration in English only and it should be done clearly on white paper with black ink.
- File type: jpg / jpeg
- Dimensions: 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 10 cm * 5 cm (Width* Height)
- File Size: 50 KB – 100 KB
Once you are done with filling in all the details in the IBPS RRB Clerk online application form, you are now required to pay the application fees. This payment needs to be done in online mode. The fee amount will vary depending on various categories. Following are the application fees details of RRB Clerk 2021 :
IBPS RRB Clerk admit card will be released a few days before the online exam date. The admit card will indicate the date, time, and venue of the exam for both Prelims and Mains. After the RRB Office Assistant admit card is released, you have to take a print of the admit card along with the photocopy of the identity proof such as ( Voter ID, Adhar card, PAN card, etc.). If you fail to get either of these, you will not be allowed to enter the examination centre.
Note: The admit card/call letter of the Preliminary examination will not be collected at the venue of the exam due to the ongoing Covid situation. It will be verified and stamped by the centre staff along with identity proof. The candidates will have to keep their copy of stamped admit card and identity proof with them for future reference.
At the time of RRB Clerk Main exam, candidates will have to bring their Preliminary exam call letter along with the Main exam call letter. Identity proof is a must. These call letters along with the other required documents will be asked to be submitted at the examination centre.
IBPS has released a list of exam centres in its official recruitment notification for RRB Clerk 2021. The exam is to be conducted in the month of August. Few venues have been reserved by IBPS for the successful conduction of the exam process. The candidates will receive the venue of their exam in their admit cards. No request will be entertained regarding the change of exam centre or venue of the exam. It is requested that the candidates fill in their choice of centre carefully. IBPS also reserves the right to change the exam centres at its discretion.
|State||Preliminary Exam Center||Main Exam Center|
|Andhra Pradesh||Ananthapur, Chirala, Guntur, Hyderabad, Kakinada, Kadapa, Kurnool, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Srikakulam, Tirupati, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam, Vizianagaram||Guntur, Kurnool, Vijaywada|
|Assam||Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur||Guwahati, Silchar|
|Bihar||Arrah, Aurangabad, Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Gaya, Muzzafarpur, Patna, Purnea, Samastipur||Aurangabad, Bhagalpur, Gaya, Muzzafarpur, Patna, Purnea, Samastipur|
|Chhattisgarh||Bhilai, Bilaspur, Raipur||Raipur|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Anand, Gandhinagar, Jamnagar, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara||Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar|
|Haryana||Ambala, Gurgaon, Hissar, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Yamuna Nagar||Ambala, Karnal, Kuruksehtra|
|Himachal Pradesh||Baddi, Bilaspur, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Shimla, Solan, Una||Baddi, Hamirpur, Shimla, Solan|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu, Samba, Srinagar||Jammu, Srinagar|
|Jharkhand||Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Ranchi, Bokaro||Dhanbad, Jamshedpur, Ranchi|
|Karnataka||Bangalore, Belgaum, Bidar, Davangere, Dharwad, Gulbarga, Hubli, Mandya, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Udupi||Bangalore, Belgaum, Davangere, Dharwad, Gulbarga, Hubli, Mandya, Mysore, Shimoga, Udupi|
|Kerala||Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thiruvananthpuram, Thrichur||Kochi, Kozhikode, Thiruvananthpuram|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Sagar, Satna, Ujjain||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur|
|Maharashtra||Amaravati, Aurangabad, Chandrapur, Dhule, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nasik, Pune, Ratnagiri,||Aurangabad Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai Nagpur, Pune|
|Odisha||Balasore, Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Rourkela, Sambalpur||Bhubaneshwar, Rourkela, Sambalpur|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Pathankot, Patiala, , Sangrur||Jalandhar, Mohali, Patiala|
|Rajasthan||Ajmer, Alwar, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur||Ajmer, Jaipur, Jodhpur|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Nagercoil, Namakkal, Salem, Thanjavur, Thiruchirapalli, Tirunelvelli, Vellore, Virudhunagar||Chennai, Madhurai, Thiruchirapalli, Coimbatore, Tirunelvelli|
|Telangana||Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Warangal||Hyderabad, Karimnagar|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Banda, Bareilly, Faizabad, Gonda, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Mathura, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Varanasi||Allahabad, Kanpur, Lucknow|
|Uttarakhand||Dehradun, Haldwani, Haridwar, Roorkee||Dehradun|
|West Bengal||Asansol, Bardhaman, Berhampur, Durgapur, Hooghly, Kalyani, Greater Kolkata, Siliguri||Greater Kolkata, Siliguri|
IBPS RRB Clerk Notification 2021 Related Quick Links
Recommended Course for you
Boost your preparation with Beepedia
High Quality Mock Test for you
Free Important Video Lectures
Frequently Asked Questions
- NABARD Grade A Prelims 2021: Shift 1 and Shift 2 Exam Analysis
- UPSC APFC (2015-16) Exam Analysis
- How to Crack SEBI Grade 2022 Exam in First Attempt? Best Tips for You!
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: A Tale of Rising above Odds
- World Environmental Health Day: Theme 2021, Significance and More!
- NABARD Grade B Prelims 2021 Exam Analysis
- How to Crack SEBI Grade A 2022 Without Coaching?
- International Day of Peace: History, Theme, Significance and More!
- PFRDA Exam 2021: An Opportunity for IT Graduates
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Know How Manshul Cracked the Code!
Would you like to rate us 5 star.