IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam Notification 2023
IBPS RRB has recently made an exciting announcement by releasing the much-awaited IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam Notification for 2023. In this official notification, IBPS RRB has revealed a substantial number of vacancies, providing a golden opportunity for aspiring candidates. A total of 5538 vacancies have been announced for the esteemed position of Office Assistant.
For candidates eagerly waiting to apply, the registration process commences from 1st June 2023 and concludes on 21st June 2023. This window allows applicants sufficient time to complete the necessary formalities and submit their applications within the specified timeline. Aspirants are advised to thoroughly review the official notification for comprehensive details regarding eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, and application procedure. The notification provides vital information that candidates need to consider before proceeding with their application.
This significant announcement from IBPS RRB has generated a buzz among job seekers, and aspiring candidates are encouraged to seize this opportunity by applying for the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam 2023.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Vacancy 2023
IBPS RRB Clerk 2023 recruitment can be counted among one of the most awaited ones. During the current situation especially, it can be considered among those jobs desired by many who want to serve in the government sector. There are 5538 IBPS RRB Office Assistant vacancies released for the year 2023. To ensure success in the examination, you should make sure that you are well aware of all the important information.
The number of vacancies actually affects the level of the exam and therefore the knowledge of RRB Office Assistant vacancies can prove quite useful for the candidates. Refer to the table below for complete details on the IBPS RRB Clerk vacancy 2023:
|State||Bank||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||General||Total||PwBD (Out of which)||EXS|
|ANDHRA PRADESH||ANDHRA PRAGATHI GRAMEENA BANK||80||35||135||50||199||499||0||0||0||0||0|
|CHAITANYA GODAVARI GRAMEENA BANK||8||4||14||2||23||51||0||1||0||1||7|
|SAPTAGIRI GRAMEENA BANK||20||9||35||13||51||128||1||1||0||0||5|
|ARUNACHAL PRADESH||ARUNACHAL PRADESH RURAL BANK||0||5||0||0||7||12||0||0||0||0||0|
|ASSAM||ASSAM GRAMIN VIKASH BANK||44||22||80||30||120||296||3||3||3||0||30|
|BIHAR||DAKSHIN BIHAR GRAMIN BANK||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|UTTAR BIHAR GRAMIN BANK||23||11||41||15||63||153||0||1||1||0||15|
|CHHATTISGARH||CHHATTISGARH RAJYA GRAMIN BANK||41||60||3||29||152||285||3||3||2||3||43|
|GUJARAT||BARODA GUJARAT GRAMIN BANK||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|SAURASHTRA GRAMIN BANK||30||0||6||19||39||94||0||4||0||0||9|
|HARYANA||SARVA HARYANA GRAMIN BANK||38||0||54||20||89||201||2||2||3||2||20|
|HIMACHAL PRADESH||HIMACHAL PRADESH GRAMIN BANK||13||6||24||9||39||91||1||1||0||1||9|
|JAMMU & KASHMIR||ELLAQUAI DEHATI BANK||4||2||8||2||13||29||0||1||0||0||3|
|J & K GRAMEEN BANK||5||3||20||16||68||112||1||2||0||1||10|
|JHARKHAND||JHARKHAND RAJYA GRAMIN BANK||8||4||15||5||25||57||0||2||0||0||5|
|KARNATAKA||KARNATAKA GRAMIN BANK||64||28||108||40||160||400||4||4||4||4||40|
|KARNATAKA VIKAS GRAMEENA BANK||8||4||13||5||20||50||1||1||0||0||5|
|KERALA||KERALA GRAMIN BANK||65||32||118||43||172||430||5||5||5||1||43|
|MADHYA PRADESH||MADHYA PRADESH GRAMIN BANK||40||60||40||27||106||273||3||3||3||2||37|
|MADHYANCHAL GRAMIN BANK||8||8||9||11||69||105||1||1||1||1||10|
|MAHARASHTRA||MAHARASHTRA GRAMIN BANK||15||7||27||10||40||99||1||1||0||0||7|
|VIDHARBHA KONKAN GRAMIN BANK||15||13||40||15||67||150||2||2||1||1||22|
|MANIPUR||MANIPUR RURAL BANK||0||3||1||1||3||8||0||0||0||0||1|
|MEGHALAYA||MEGHALAYA RURAL BANK||0||11||1||0||12||24||0||0||0||0||0|
|MIZORAM||MIZORAM RURAL BANK||0||13||11||5||16||45||0||0||0||0||0|
|NAGALAND||NAGALAND RURAL BANK||0||1||0||0||2||3||0||0||0||0||0|
|ODISHA||ODISHA GRAMYA BANK||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|UTKAL GRAMEEN BANK||39||36||24||17||49||165||2||4||4||4||24|
|PUDUCHERRY||PUDUVAI BHARATHIAR GRAMA BANK||1||0||3||1||7||12||0||0||0||0||1|
|PUNJAB||PUNJAB GRAMIN BANK||27||0||23||13||70||133||1||2||1||2||13|
|RAJASTHAN||BARODA RAJASTHAN KSHETRIYA GRAMIN BANK||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|RAJASTHAN MARUDHARA GRAMIN BANK||33||25||39||19||79||195||1||1||1||1||28|
|TAMIL NADU||TAMIL NADU GRAMA BANK||32||1||46||9||83||171||1||1||1||0||24|
|TELANGANA||ANDHRA PRADESH GRAMEENA VIKAS BANK||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|TELANGANA GRAMEENA BANK||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|TRIPURA||TRIPURA GRAMIN BANK||7||14||0||5||20||46||0||1||0||1||2|
|UTTAR PRADESH||ARYAVART BANK||89||4||114||42||173||422||0||0||0||0||0|
|BARODA UP BANK||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|PRATHAMA UP GRAMIN BANK||18||9||32||11||47||117||1||2||1||1||12|
|UTTARAKHAND||UTTARAKHAND GRAMIN BANK||25||5||17||12||68||127||2||0||0||1||18|
|WEST BENGAL||BANGIYA GRAMIN VIKASH BANK||60||30||108||40||162||400||3||2||2||0||24|
|PASCHIM BANGA GRAMIN BANK||5||2||10||4||15||36||0||0||0||0||0|
|UTTARBANGA KSHETRIYA GRAMIN BANK||17||9||34||12||47||119||0||0||0||0||11|
How To Apply for the IBPS RRB Clerk 2023
The official notification for IBPS RRB CRP XI for Office Assistant (Multipurpose) will announce the IBPS RRB Clerk online application window. Before the application window closes, all the candidates need to ensure that they have completed their application and have filled in all the details correctly. If you fail to do so, your candidature will be canceled.
You should also make sure that you have a valid email ID and an active mobile number before you fill in the details. To apply online for RRB Group ‘B’ Office Assistant, you need to follow a few simple steps that are as follows:
- To apply for the IBPS RRB Clerk 2023, you need to visit the official website www.ibps.in.
- After entering the official website of IBPS, click on the registration panel tab provided on the top right corner of the page.
- You will be redirected to the first page of the application form where you will be required to fill in all the basic details and click on the Save & Next button to move forward.
- You will now be redirected to the second page of the form where you will be asked to upload your scanned passport-size photograph, left thumb impression, a handwritten declaration, and signature based on the specifications mentioned therein and click on the Next button.
- After you move on to the next page, you will have to fill in your personal details including your educational qualifications.
- The next step would be filling out the exam center preference list. You will be required to fill in 4 centers. Click on 'Save & Next'.
- After you are finished entering the details, you can see a preview of your, so that you can edit and correct if you find any error is shown. Once the application is submitted, no changes can be done after that.
- Now, you have to choose a preferable online payment method to submit the application fee for IBPS RRB Clerk. You can pay the fees through any method among these i.e. credit card/debit card / net banking etc.
- You have to click on the 'Submit' button to complete the application.
- Guidelines for Uploading the Photograph
- The photograph dimensions must be 4.5 cm * 3.5 cm.
- The photograph must be clear and of passport size.
- The size of the photograph must be between 20Kb - 50 Kb.
- Guidelines for Uploading the Signature
- The signature of the applicant must be clear and legible.
- The signature should only be done with either blue or black ink.
- The size should be between 10Kb-20 Kb.
- A signature in capital letters will not be accepted.
- Guidelines for Uploading the Thumb Impression
- The applicant has to put his left thumb impression on white paper with black or blue ink.
- File type: jpg/jpeg
- Dimensions: 240 x 240 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 3 cm * 3 cm (Width* Height)
- File Size: 20 KB – 50 KB
- Guidelines for Uploading the Hand-Written Declaration
- The applicant has to write the declaration in English only and it should be done clearly on white paper with black ink.
- File type: jpg/jpeg
- Dimensions: 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 10 cm * 5 cm (Width* Height)
- File Size: 50 KB – 100 KB
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Application Fee
Once you are done filling in all the details in the IBPS RRB Clerk online application form, you are now required to pay the application fees. This payment needs to be done in online mode. The fee amount will vary depending on various categories. Following are the application fees details for RRB Clerk 2023 :
IBPS RRB Clerk Admit Card 2023
IBPS RRB Clerk admit card 2023 will be released a few days before the online exam date. The admit card will indicate the date, time, and venue of the exam for both Prelims and Mains. After the RRB Office Assistant admit card is released, you have to take a print of the admit card along with the photocopy of the identity proof (Voter ID, Adhar card, PAN card, etc.). If you fail to get either of these, you will not be allowed to enter the examination center.
Note: The admit card/call letter of the Preliminary examination will not be collected at the venue of the exam due to the ongoing Covid situation. It will be verified and stamped by the center staff along with identity proof. The candidates will have to keep their copy of stamped admit card and identity proof with them for future reference.
At the time of the RRB Clerk Main exam, candidates will have to bring their Preliminary exam call letter along with the Main exam call letter. Identity proof is a must. These call letters along with the other required documents will be asked to be submitted at the examination center.
Recommended Courses for you
IBPS RRB Clerk Pre - Free Mock Tests
- 45 Minutes
- 80 Questions
- 80 Marks