IBPS RRB Office Assistant Salary 2023
The IBPS RRB Office Assistant position not only gives you job security but also gives respect and dignity and pays you in a good way. The monetary aspect counts the most when applying for any job, apart from all the perks and benefits. The IBPS RRB Clerk's salary is given below.
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant||Basic Pay - Rs. 19,900/- Per month|
|DA - Rs. 6,973/- Per month|
|HRA - Rs. 2,168/- Per month|
|Special Allowance - Rs. 4,340/- Per month|
|Conv Allowance - Rs. 500/- Per month|
|HFA - Rs. 635/- Per month|
|Special Allowance - Rs. 1250/- Per month|
|Gross Income - Rs. 35,766/- Per month (Approx.)|
In addition to this, an Office Assistant in RRB is eligible for extra allowances such as Dearness Allowance, Special Allowance, House Rent Allowance, and Newspaper Allowance with other various allowances.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Job Profile
An “IBPS RRB Office Assistant job profile is similar to a commercial bank clerk’s job profile. It is basically a lower-level management place also called the starting level of the bank job. An Office Assistant does a variety of work as described below:
- Cash collection from the customer
- Cheque verification
- All the accounts work
- Covers other responsibilities as well.
When selected as an RRB Office Assistant, you will be liable to do all the work mentioned below.
- It’s a front desk job where you need to be interacting with the account holders of the bank and thus requires a good personality as it represents the bank’s reputation.
- Receive and acknowledge cash, drafts, cheque, and pay orders along with other instruments.
- Payout cash payment of withdrawal forms, cheques, etc.
- Managing the delivery of checkbooks.
- Other than this you will be required to do the work needed by the bank.
Recommended Courses for you
IBPS RRB Clerk Pre - Free Mock Tests
- 45 Minutes
- 80 Questions
- 80 Marks