EPFO Assistant Online Course
ONLINE COURSE FOR EPFO ASSISTANT
ixamBee has launched EPFO Assistant online course, a comprehensive Online Learning Course for preparation of EPFO Assistant Prelims and Mains exam. This Online Course is designed by Ms. Arunima Sinha (Coach for Banking exams for 6 years, Ex-Manager SIDBI, Ex-Bank PO), Mr. Chandraprakash Joshi (ex-RBI GR B, MBA-Finance, Ph.D.) and Mr. Karan Sardana (Coach for Bank, SSC, Insurance, Police MAT, CLAT Exams for 10 years), Veena.M (B.S.C Agriculture), Prachi Agarwal (MBA Finance).
EPFO ASSISTANT EXAM PREPARATION
EPFO Assistant online coaching and EPFO Assistant online test series are important because there is voluminous study material available online and EPFO Assistant exam preparation requires focused and dedicated study material. EPFO Assistant Online course has been prepared by ixamBee experts after thorough and detailed analysis, so as to provide proper guidance and the relevant study material required for EPFO Assistant exam preparation at one platform.
EPFO ASSISTANT ONLINE COACHING COURSE CONSISTS OF:
- 360+ Videos covering the entire syllabus of Prelims and Mains Exam including videos for Descriptive paper.
- 80+ Videos out of total 360 videos prepared exclusively for Mains examination explaining the correct approach to solve difficult and time taking questions along with the concepts and shortcuts.
- Study notes in PDF format specially for General/Economy/Financial Awareness, Descriptive paper and wherever required for easy learning and quick revision.
- 4000+ practice questions for Prelims & Main
- 10 Full-length Practice Tests for Prelims
- 5 Full-length Practice Tests for Mains
- 5 Descriptive English Mock Tests (Individual Performance Feedback on each Mock Test)
- Live Classes for doubt clarification with the subject experts where you can get all your queries related to any subject clarified.
- All the Video lessons have to-the-point, crisp and relevant study content.
- Apart from study content; Guidance, Tips and Preparation Strategy from Subject Experts at each stage of preparation is also provided.
- EPFO Assistant Online course provides the comfort and ease to study at your pace and timings.
PROFILE OF THE FACULTY AND COURSE COORDINATORS
Mr. Amit has 4 year plus experience in Banking, Media, Content and Journalism. He has earlier worked with DKODING Media, HDFC Bank and VAP Group. He is expert faculty for General Awareness and ESI.
Mr.Karan is an expert for Quantitative Aptitude for Banking and SSC exams. He is a B.Tech. and has 13+ years experience in teaching advanced Quants. He has taught thousands of govt job exam aspirants and helped them with fundamentals, short cuts tricks, and time-saving techniques.
Ex AGM RBI, Ex SVP Yes Bank, with 13 years of senior-level experience in the banking & finance sector. He joined as RBI Grade B Officer in 2004 (AIR 5), in 2008 got promoted to AGM (Grade C), one of the first three in his batch to get promoted. He holds a Ph.D.(Development Communication) and is an MBA (ISB Hyderabad.
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Ms. Manali has 7+ years of teaching experience. She has done B.Ed. from Loreto College, Calcutta, and Masters (English Literature) from Calcutta University. She has also completed MS.ED in Special Education, Univ. of Miami. She is an expert faculty for English Language and English writing (descriptive).
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1:Are there any special vacancies for EWS category?
Yes, there are 28 vacancies for EWS category.
Q 2:Will the EPFO Assistant 2020 exam conducted offline or online?
Both EPFO Assistant Prelims exam and EPFO Assistant Mains exam will be conducted online.
Q 3:What is the Age criterion for EPFO Assistant 2020?
A candidate applying for the post of EPFO Assistants must have attained the age of 20 years and must not have attained the age of 27 years as on 25th June, 2020.
Q 4:Is there any negative marking in EPFO Assistant 2020 Exam?
Yes, there is negative marking in the EPFO Assistant 2020 Exam. 1/4th of the mark assigned to that particular question will be deducted.
Q 5:How to enroll for the EPFO Assistant 2020 Online course?
Click Here to subscribe for EPFO Assistant 2020 online course. In case any more clarification/assistance is required, please call at 9205524028 or send an email to hello@ixamBee.com.
Q 6:How to access the Video Lessons?
The Video Lessons are available for viewing on ixamBee Website/Dashboard. You need to login to www.ixamBee.com > Dashboard > Online Class Material > EPFO Assistant 2020 Online Course > Select the subject and click on the Video Lesson you want to watch from the list.
Q 7:Are all the video lessons available for viewing anytime/multiple times?
Yes, any Video Lesson uploaded once can be viewed anytime/ multiple times on ixamBee Website.
Q 8:What happens if someone misses any Online Live Class?
We encourage all participants to attend Live Online Classes. Even if they don’t have any doubt themselves, the discussion that happens over doubts of others’ is also very enriching and helpful in exam preparation. Sometimes very important points are discussed as part of these discussions. However, in case of genuine reasons for not being able to attend a class, we may decide to share the recording of the class, on case to case basis.
Q 9:What time is the Live Online Classes Conducted?
The live Online Classes are conducted at a time convenient for the participants of a Batch. We conduct day time as well as evening time classes at 9:30 – 11:00 PM (for the convenience of working participants).
Q 10:Will watching the video lessons and attending the Live Class be enough for the preparation of EPFO Assistant 2020 Exam from the content point of view?
Yes, the course covers entire syllabus. Still, for fundamentals and some concepts, nothing beats studying content from some specific authors. The same will be suggested during the course to supplement your knowledge. Likewise, the course will cover General/Economic/Financial Awareness, but still reading a good national daily newspaper is highly recommended. Such tips and preparation guidance will be provided during the course.
Q 11:Is there any Refund Policy?
Yes, we do refund the course fees in full if you are pretty sure to not pursue your dream with us. However, you are requested to intimate the same to us via email to email@example.com within 24 hours of purchasing the course. The refund will be processed within 5-7 business days of receiving the email. For more information, you can get in touch with your mentor.
- NABARD Grade A Mains 2021: How to Prepare for Descriptive ARD?
- IBPS RRB PO 2021 Interview Call Letter Out!: Prepare for Interview with ixamBee!
- Approaching GIC Assistant Manager Interview
- NABARD Grade A Exam 2021: Mains Syllabus for Finance Stream
- This Diwali, Celebrate Big with ixamBee: Make the most of the coaching for government jobs
- NABARD Grade A Mains 2021 Exam Date Announced!! All Details at ixamBee
- NABARD Grade B Mains 2021 Exam Date Announced: Check Here
- IBPS PO Prelims 2020 Exam Analysis: Section-wise Cut-Off Score
- Approaching GIC Group Discussion
- List of Nobel Prize Winners 2021