Central Bank of India SO Law OFFICER ONLINE COURSE
The Central Bank of India SO Law officer online course offered by ixamBee will help you ace the exam. Our Central Bank of India SO study material for Law officer is curated by a team of specialists who have been either through the process or coaching lakhs of students to get that coveted job. Getting the right study material is one thing, preparing for the exam is completely another.
Central Bank of India SO Law Officer Online Coaching contains
- 350+ Video Lessons covering the entire syllabus of Central bank of India SO Law officer Exam.
- 290+ Study notes in PDF format especially for easy learning and quick revision.
- 100+ Difficulty Based Chapter Tests comprising Questions divided into Easy, Moderate, and High Levels for each chapter for all the subjects to help you prepare systematically.
- 10+ Full-length practice tests for Central bank of India SO Law officer Exam.
- Live Classes for doubt clarification with the subject experts.
- All the Video lessons have to-the-point, crisp and relevant study content.
- Video Lessons are followed by concept clearing questions to check progress and for reinforcement of learning.
- Apart from study content; Guidance, Tips and Preparation Strategy from Subject Experts at each stage of preparation is also provided.
- Central bank of India SO Law Officer also includes guidance for Interview Round.
- Provides the comfort and ease to study at your pace and timings.
Central Bank of India SO Law Officer Online Course Features
- Accessible anywhere, anytime
- Prepare in a systematic way
- Subject matter expertise with hands-on experience
- Complete study materials to learn in your comfortable environment
- User-friendly and unique portal with all that you need to achieve your target score
- Live sessions to clear all your queries
Other Legal Online courses
Faculty and Course Coordinator
Ms.Vidihka is an Ex- Bank PO Union Bank of India. She has done B Tech from YMCA University Faridabad and LLB from Ch. Charan Singh University, Meerut. She has also worked in TCS as Assistant System Engineer. She is expert faculty for Legal.
Ms.Neha has 5+ years of experience in law firms including contract drafting, vetting, reviewing, research work on various legal issues, due diligence and regulatory issues. She has completed graduation from Women's College, Patna University & has done LLB and LLM from ILS Law College, Pune University. She is expert faculty for Legal.
Ms. Amrita has done LLB (merit holder and 2nd batch topper) from Manikchand Pahade Law College, Aurangabad. She is pursuing LLM from Manikchand Pahade Law College, Aurangabad and has several research papers and articles published to her credit. She is expert for Legal
Mr. Amit has 4 year plus experience in Banking, Media, Content and Journalism. He has earlier worked with DKODING Media, HDFC Bank and VAP Group. He is expert faculty for General Awareness and ESI.
Ms. Jayanthi is B.tech in Information Technology, Scholar & Topper of the field and a GATE Rank holder. She has work experience of more than 5 years in IT industry and teaching experience of more than 2 years. She has also cleared competitive exams like IBPS PO, ESIC PRE. She is an expert faculty for Computer Awareness
Vikram is a Polity & International Relations expert who has cleared exams like UKPCS (Pre), SSC GD and SSC CHSL among others. Many UPSC, PCS and SSC aspirants have benefited from his guidance for the last 4 years.
It was good.
Study Materials Information
- Economy and Banking and Finance Static Concepts
- Static GA
- Budget and Economic Survey
- Review of Kurukshetra and Yojana Magazine
- Important Reports and Indices
- Government Schemes
- Monthly Quiz General Awareness
- Economy and Banking and Finance Current Affairs
- PIB Current Affairs
- Computer Architecture
- Computer Memory
- Computer Language
- Software System
- Database Management System
- Objective Oriented Programming Language
- Computer Book
- Important Computer Questions
- MS Office
- Introduction to Computers
- Constitutional Law
- Corporate Law
- Law of Contracts
- Civil and Criminal Laws
- Administrative Interpretation and Maxims
- Other Laws and Acts
- Securities Laws and Acts
- Banking Related Laws
- Partnership Laws
- Section Tests Legal