NABARD Grade A Legal Online Course
ixamBee has launched NABARD Grade A Legal Officer Online Course for all those who struggle to gather study material for the preparation of the exam. NABARD Grade A Legal exam requires sheer dedication and experienced hands to guide you through the exam preparation process. Our NABARD Grade A Legal Officer Online Course provides you the guidance of experienced experts (Legal experts, Agri experts and many more) who know exactly what you would need and how to get past the finishing line of cracking NABARD Grade A Legal Officer exam.
NABARD Grade A 40 Days Study Plan
NABARD Grade A Legal Online Course Consists of:
NABARD Grade A Legal Officer Online Course covers the entire syllabus for Preliminary Exam (Phase 1) through the following means:
NABARD Grade A Legal Prelims (Phase 1)
- More than 470+ Video lessons on different topics of all the seven sections of NABARD Grade A Phase 1 Examination
- 270+ Study Notes wherever required to supplement or ease the learning
- Approx. 6000+ Practice questions in the form of 'Concept Clearing Questions' after each video lesson, Section test, and Mock test
- 10 Section tests for each of the subjects
- 15 Full-Length Practice Tests based on exact exam pattern and difficulty level
NABARD Grade A Legal Mains (Phase 2)
- More than 230+ Video lessons on different topics of NABARD – Grade A Legal Phase-2 Examination
- 380+ Study Notes wherever required to supplement or ease learning
- Approx. 6000+ Practice Questions in the form of Concept clearing questions after each video lesson, Section tests and Mock Tests
- 5 Mock tests for Descriptive English
- 7 Full-Length NABARD Grade A Legal Practice Tests based on exact exam pattern and difficulty level
How is ixamBee's NABARD Grade A Legal Online Course different from other organizations?
- Complete Package
ixamBee’s NABARD Grade A Legal Online Course is an all-in-one package and you will not need anything beyond it to prepare for the NABARD Grade A Legal exam. The course will prepare you for the final exam by providing you with all the necessary resources that you will need to ace the challenge.
- Personalized Feedback
Once you enroll yourself in the NABARD Grade A Legal Online Course, you will get personal attention and detailed feedback from your teachers. Feedback plays an important role in improving your performance as you can identify your shortcomings and work on them.
- Practice Resource
At ixamBee, you will find several questions in various forms such as mock tests, practice tests, section tests etc. NABARD Grade A Legal Online Course will give you enough chances to work on your skills by providing a number of practice questions.
- Student- centric Course
The NABARD Grade A Legal Online Course at ixamBee has been created keeping in mind the students’ requirements. The course has been well-curated taking the students’ point of view totally into consideration. Realizing that this is a course meant for an ‘entrance exam’, we at ixamBee have ensured that you don’t feel stuck at any given point. You will get all the required sources of preparation along with constant support of the faculty along with tech support at any time.
How to Enroll for NABARD Grade A Legal 2023 Online Classes on ixamBee?
- If you are a registered user of ixamBee, you need to log in to the website & go to the 'online course tab' where you can select the NABARD Grade A Legal Online Course under the NABARD section from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the course and you will find complete details of the NABARD Grade A Legal Online Course with three options on the extreme right of the course page.
- You can either watch a free demo or directly click on the 'Buy Now' tab and follow further steps to make the payment for the NABARD Grade A Legal Online Course.
- In case of any clarification/assistance, feel free to request a callback or send an email to hello@ixamBee.com.
- NABARD Gr A 2022 Selected Candidate Hemant Yadav
I was preparing for several competitive exams, including the NABARD Grade A exam. I began my journey with ixamBee when I started to follow ixamBee’s revision series that was conducted on YouTube. This really helped me build and consolidate my basic concepts. I joined ixamBee’s NABARD Grade A interview course which helped me prepare for the interview in a big way. I understand the role the interview plays in your overall selection and I did not want to take any risk at all. During my mock interview, Susheel Ragade sir and Prachi ma’am gave me various scenarios to discuss in the interview. This both helped me understand my grey areas and gave direction to my preparation. I learned how to steer the interview in my own direction.
- NABARD Rajbhasha 2022 Selected Candidate Meenanshu Kahar (Rajbhasha)
I began preparing for the Agriculture and Rural Development section with the help of YouTube videos available on the ixamBee YouTube channel which I found immensely helpful. After clearing the NABARD Grade A Prelims exam, I enrolled myself in ixamBee’s NABARD Grade A Rajbhasha online course. I was mostly able to prepare with the help of all the subjects and exercises covered in the live classes themselves. I also made it a point to do revision on my own after the live classes were over. Frankly, I was most nervous about the NABARD Grade A interview because I had never given an interview before. So, I kept in contact with mentors from ixamBee, namely Pratima ma’am and Garima ma’am who helped me and guided me in every way they could. ixamBee has played a vital role in every way in my NABARD Grade A Rajbhasha success story.
- NABARD 2022 Selected Candidate Niharika Tripathi (Finance)
After 7 years of professional service in the Insurance sector, I decided to pursue my dream of working for the government sector and chose to take the NABARD Grade A 2022 exam. I made the wise decision to enrol myself for ixamBee’s NABARD Grade A Finance online course. ixamBee is probably the only online platform that offers the NABARD Finance syllabus and study materials. The NABARD study materials included in the course were very good, particularly for the Descriptive sections of the exam. The notes were very crisp and to-the-point prepared to cater to exam-preparation needs. I also took ixamBee’s free NABARD Grade A mock tests for my preparation as well.
- NABARD Gr A 2021 Selected Candidate Tapan Singh Bhawarkar (Agriculture)
I was both emotional and elated to learn that I cracked the NABARD Grade A Agriculture exam 2021 in my first attempt. I would like to thank Team ixamBee for being there with me through my journey!
Faculty and Course Coordinator
Ms. Amrita holds an LLB and LLM degree from Mankichand Pahade Law College, Aurangabad. She is NET and SET qualified in Law and currently pursuing a Ph.D. in Law, she serves as an Assistant Professor at M.P Law College, Aurangabad, and brings a wealth of experience in litigation. She is the expert faculty for Legal.
Ms.Vidihka is an Ex- Bank PO Union Bank of India. She has done B Tech from YMCA University Faridabad and LLB from Ch. Charan Singh University, Meerut. She has also worked in TCS as Assistant System Engineer. She is expert faculty for Legal.
Ms.Neha has 5+ years of experience in law firms including contract drafting, vetting, reviewing, research work on various legal issues, due diligence and regulatory issues. She has completed graduation from Women's College, Patna University & has done LLB and LLM from ILS Law College, Pune University. She is expert faculty for Legal.
Dr. Sanjeev Sharma Ex CGM RBI, Ex Ex. Dir.NHB (on deputation from RBI), Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison. He holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, DU, and B.A. (Hons) English
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Mr.Karan is an expert for Quantitative Aptitude for Banking and SSC exams. He is a B.Tech. and has 13+ years of experience in teaching advanced Quants. He has taught thousands of govt job exam aspirants and helped them with fundamentals, short cuts tricks, and time-saving techniques.
Mr. Amit has 4 year plus experience in Banking, Media, Content and Journalism. He has earlier worked with DKODING Media, HDFC Bank and VAP Group. He is expert faculty for General Awareness and ESI.
Ex-Manager Care Ratings, a management professional with over a decade of experience in risk analysis, credit management, investment banking, and equity research. She is an MBA (Finance) from BIMTECH, Noida, and B.Com (Hons) from Hansraj College, Delhi University.
Study Materials Information
- Commonsense Reasoning
- Coding Decoding
- Coded Inequalities
- Seating Arrangement
- Coded Blood Relationship
- Input Output
- Direction and Distance
- Data Sufficiency
- Analytical Reasoning
- Section Test Reasoning
- No. System
- Profit and loss
- Ratio and proportion
- Simple and compound interest
- Time and distance
- Boats and streams
- Permutation and combination
- Quadratic equation
- HCF and LCM
- Time and work and Pipe and Cisterns
- Short Cut Tricks
- Section Test Quant
- Caselet DI
- Venn diagram
- Parts of Speech
- Direct Indirect Speech
- Active passive voice
- Articles and Determiners
- Cloze Passage
- Reading Comprehension
- Spotting Errors
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Coherent paragraph
- Section Test English Language
- Sentence Connectors
- Match the column
- Subject Verb Agreement
- Phrasal Verbs
- The Hindu Editorial Discussions
- Economy and Banking and Finance Static Concepts
- Static GA
- Budget and Economic Survey
- Review of Kurukshetra and Yojana Magazine
- Important Reports and Indices
- RBI Reports
- Government Schemes
- Monthly Quiz General Awareness
- Economy and Banking and Finance Current Affairs
- PIB Current Affairs
- Computer Architecture
- Computer Memory
- Computer Language
- Software System
- Database Management System
- Objective Oriented Programming Language
- Computer Book
- Important Computer Questions
- MS Office
- Introduction to Computers
- Agriculture Introduction and details
- Basic principles of crop production
- Cropping System and details
- Agro Climatic Zones and details
- AgriPedia- Current Agriculture
- Basic Entomology
- Economy and Inflation
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Poverty Alleviation
- Nature of Indian Economy
- ESI Lectures
- Employment generation
- Rural Banking and financial institutions in India
- Population growth and Economic development
- Industrial policy of India
- Social structure in India
- Precis Writing
- Essay Writing
- Descriptive English Mock Test
- Reading Comprehension in English Writing
- Letter Writing
- Report Writing
- Rural population trends rural work force
- Rural occupations and PRI
- RBI, NABARD & Other Institutions
- Rural Development Introduction
- Constitutional Law
- Corporate Law
- Law of Contracts
- Civil and Criminal Laws
- Administrative Interpretation and Maxims
- Other Laws and Acts
- Banking Related Laws
- Labour Laws
- Section Tests Legal
- Decision Making