NABARD Grade A Final Result 2022-23
NABARD will declare the final result of Grade A for the posts of Rajbhasha Service and RDBS once the recruitment cycle is over. For the 2022-23 NABARD recruitment cycle, a total of 170 vacancies were released for the above two mentioned streams. Selected candidates need to check their results by visiting the official website of NABARD.
How to Check the NABARD Grade A Final Result 2022-23?
You can follow the instructions given below to check your NABARD Grade A Final Result 2022.
- You can visit the NABARD website and click on the option in the ‘About Us’ section.
- Click on the final result link of the respective post that you had applied for, i.e Rajbhasha Service and RDBS.
- The result will be displayed on your screen. Download your NABARD Grade A 2022 Final Result.
- You can also take a printout of the final result for future reference.
NABARD Grade A Mains Result 2022-23
The NABARD Grade A Mains was held on October 29, 2022. The NABARD Grade A Mains Result has been declared by NABARD on its official website. Candidates in the ratio of 1:3 will be selected for the NABARD Grade A Interview. The result has been announced for various streams like- Rajbhasha Service and RDBS.
NABARD Grade A Prelims Result 2022-23
The NABARD Grade A Prelims exam was held on September 7, 2022, and the result of the same has been declared on October 3, 2022. Candidates in the ratio of 1:25 are called for the NABARD Grade A Mains exam.
NABARD Grade A Job Profile
The work profile of a NABARD Grade A Officer is as follows-
- You will be on probation for 2 years which may be subjected to an extension of 1 more year.
- You will be given the designation of Assistant Manager (AM) after you complete your probation.
- In the beginning, you will be required to carry out all kinds of basic job roles to understand the tasks and responsibilities of that particular position.
- You will also have to perform and carry out managerial tasks or any other duties that may be handed over to you by the senior.
- You may also have to look after clerical work.
- You may be required to deal with policy related matters of various central and state government programs related to Agriculture and Rural Development.
ixamBee also provides online courses for various NABARD Grade A streams. We encourage you to take a look at the NABARD Grade A Courses to take a step towards realising your dreams.
|Have a success story? Share with us at email@example.com|
(If we have contributed to your selection through our Mock Tests/ PYP/ Online Course or Youtube, you can share your success story with us. This will help aspirants prepare for NABARD Grade A 2022-2023 and other upcoming banking exams.
NABARD Grade A Phase I - Free Mock Tests
- 60 Minutes
- 100 Questions
- 100 Marks