online course nabard grade a
ONLINE COURSE FOR NABARD GRADE A 2020
The phase 1 exam or the preliminary exam for the selection process for NABARD Grade A is a qualifying online paper of 2 hours duration of 200 marks. This paper has questions from 7 different subjects – Reasoning, English, Quantitative Aptitude, Computer Knowledge, General Awareness, Economic & Social Issues (with focus on Rural India), and Agriculture & Rural Development (with focus on Rural India). This is followed by the Main Exam (Phase 2) and the Interview.
The key to clearing and excelling in the NABARD Grade A examination is focussed study. We have designed a comprehensive yet focussed course for NABARD Grade A 2020.
Important features of NABARD Grade A 2020 Online Course are:
NABARD Grade A 2020 covers the entire syllabus for Preliminary Exam (Phase I) through following means:
- More than 470+ Video lessons on different topics of all the seven sections of NABARD Grade A Phase I Examination.
- 270+ Study Notes wherever required to supplement or ease the learning
- Approx. 6000+ Practice Questions in the form of Concept clearing questions after each video lesson, Section tests, and Mock Tests.
- 10 section tests for each of the subjects
- 15 Full-Length Mock Tests based on exact exam pattern and difficulty level.
NABARD Grade A 2020 covers the entire syllabus for Mains (Phase II) Exam through following means:
- More than 230+ Video lessons on different topics of NABARD – Grade A Phase-II Examination.
- 230+ Study Notes wherever required to supplement or ease learning.
- Approx. 4000+ Practice Questions in the form of Concept clearing questions after each video lesson, Section tests and Mock Tests.
- 5 Mock tests for Descriptive English.
- 7 Full-Length NABARD Grade A Mock Tests based on exact exam pattern and difficulty level.
Why Choose NABARD Grade A 2020 Online Course:
- In spite of the syllabus being exhaustive, we have devised the strategy and prepared such a course structure which enables the student to not only clear but excel in the NABARD Grade A exams.
- The content for subjects like English, Quantitative Aptitude, Computer Knowledge and Reasoning etc is available across various platforms. For NABARD Grade A exam, the key differentiating point is going to be Economic & Social Issues, and Agriculture & Rural Development. The aspirants need to be very smart, focused and precise while preparing these two topics. And we, at ixamBee have prepared the NABARD Grade A 2020 online course, keeping all the constraints and needs in mind.
- The video lessons are self-explanatory and available for the students to access them and prepare during the time most feasible for them.
- Regular practice through Concept Checking questions after the video lessons and Section Tests help our students to continually revise the topics and be prepared for the upcoming examination.
- We are also providing the PDFs of the section tests for a quick revision before the exam.
- We are providing Mock tests for Descriptive English which no other online education platform is providing.
- We conduct Live Session where you can ask (By writing or speaking) and get your doubts clarified directly from the course faculty.
- We will also provide extracts/ study notes from annual reports of various ministries which contain very important data that comes in NABARD Grade A 2020 examination every year.
- NABARD Grade A 2020 provides the flexibility to study at your own pace and time.