नवरात्रि Special! Flat 50% Off!
Use coupon code: NAV50
Online Course For NABARD Grade A
NABARD Grade A notification is finally out!! Last year the NABARD Grade A notification came with a lot of surprises and puzzled the aspirants. Well, we all have braced ourselves for all kind of challenges now. As always, ixamBee being a savior has designed a comprehensive yet focused Online course for NABARD Grade-A Preparation.
Among the various NABARD courses that ixamBee is offering, this one is the all-inclusive and comprehensive NABARD Grade A online course. ixamBee is known for its focused approach and thus can be considered the best agriculture coaching in India. The NABARD recruitment 2022 is out now and thus staying well-prepared in time is very important.
NABARD Grade A is an excellent opportunity for those who wish to work in the direction of rural and agricultural development and a golden opportunity for those who already possess an agriculture degree. If you are in search of the best online course for NABARD Grade A, you are at the right place. This course will assist you to a large extent in the NABARD Grade A exam preparation. The course has been designed by well-read and knowledgeable subject experts who have tried to cover each and every aspect of exam preparation.
NABARD Grade A Online Course is:
- Curated as per the new exam pattern announced
- Includes new subject, Decision Making
- Includes Descriptive ESI and English
- Major focus on merit subjects
- Guidance from Agri Experts
Important features of NABARD Grade A Online Course are:
NABARD Grade A Online Course covers the entire syllabus for Preliminary Exam (Phase 1) through the following means:
- More than 470+ Video lessons on different topics of all the seven sections of NABARD Grade A Phase 1 Examination.
- 270+ Study Notes wherever required to supplement or ease the learning
- Approx. 6000+ Practice Questions in the form of Concept clearing questions after each video lesson, Section tests, and Mock Tests.
- 10 section tests for each of the subjects
- 15 Full-Length Practice Tests based on exact exam pattern and difficulty level.
NABARD Grade A covers the entire syllabus for Mains (Phase 2) Exam through the following means:
- More than 230+ Video lessons on different topics of NABARD – Grade A Phase-2 Examination.
- 230+ Study Notes wherever required to supplement or ease learning.
- Approx. 4000+ Practice Questions in the form of Concept clearing questions after each video lesson, Section tests, and Mock Tests.
- 5 Mock tests for Descriptive English.
- 7 Full-Length NABARD Grade A Practice Tests based on exact exam pattern and difficulty level.
Why Choose NABARD Grade A Online Classes from ixamBee?
- In spite of the syllabus being exhaustive, we have devised the strategy and prepared such a course structure that enables the student to not only clear but also excel in the NABARD Grade A exams.
- The video lessons are self-explanatory and available for the students to access them and prepare during the time most feasible for them.
- Regular practice through Concept Checking questions after the video lessons and Section Tests help our students to continually revise the topics and be prepared for the upcoming examination.
- We are also providing the PDFs of the section tests for a quick revision before the exam.
- We are providing Mock tests for Descriptive English which no other online education platform is providing.
- We conduct Live Sessions where you can ask (By writing or speaking) and get your doubts clarified directly from the course faculty.
- We will also provide extracts/ study notes from annual reports of various ministries which contain very important data that comes in NABARD Grade A examination every year.
- NABARD Grade A Online Course provides the flexibility to study at your own pace and time.
Benefits of taking NABARD Grade A Coaching Online
- Precise and Apt
The NABARD Grade A online course at ixamBee will provide you with just the right amount of information and knowledge which is required to excel in the NABARD Grade A exam. ixamBee’s course content is the right choice for you if you are in search of a complete package that caters to all the needs of the aspirants pursuing NABARD Grade A exam preparation.
Once you have enrolled in ixamBee’s NABARD Grade A Online Coaching, you will have all-time access to the mentors. You can ask or raise questions and doubts as and when you like. Your query will be answered as soon as possible.
- Dedicated Mentors
Apart from the questions/queries being answered at the earliest, another positive point if you enroll yourself in ixamBee’s NABARD Grade A online coaching is that you will have access to some of the best subject matter experts available in the field of education. These experts have themselves been part of some respected organizations which makes them an excellent resource if you want to prepare for an exam like NABARD Grade A.
- Focused Approach
The NABARD Grade A Online Course at ixamBee has been designed keeping in mind all the recent changes in the exam pattern. The course has been well-curated by the experts with nothing extra which is not necessary. ixamBee’s NABARD Grade A Online Coaching will utilize your time in the best possible way and thus will be the best option for your NABARD Grade A exam preparation.
How is ixamBee's NABARD Grade A Online Course different from other organizations?
- All in One Source
By enrolling yourself in NABARD Grade A online course at ixamBee, you will get all your exam-related resources such as video lessons, notes, chapter/section tests, study plan, practice tests, doubt clarifying sessions, and many more in one place. This will not only help you in better organizing your preparation but also save you time and money.
- The Best Faculty
For any exam preparation, it is always recommended to have a faculty member with a relevant background such as someone who has already worked in banks/or someone who has already coached many students. Such faculties can share their own experiences, they will well understand the problems you are facing and can give you instant solutions. Our faculty's vast past experience speaks for itself.
- Live Classes
Daily live classes with expert faculties to clarify all your queries related to any topic. Additionally, you will also be entitled to interact with some of the most knowledgeable and experienced experts who have been part of large organizations such as RBI, SEBI, SIDBI & others.
- Bilingual Mode
The NABARD Grade A Online Course at ixamBee is available bilingually which makes it even better. Being available in both English and Hindi makes ixamBee's NABARD Grade A Course a natural and convenient choice.
When you are practicing questions or doing self-study at home you may get stuck at several points. It's not possible that faculty will be available 24/7. However, we thrive to resolve all your queries on time and therefore have 24/7 support in the form of our email system. You can email us the questions you are stuck on or topics you are confused about and our faculty replies to all your questions ASAP.
How to Enroll for NABARD Grade A 2022 Online Classes on ixamBee?
- If you are a registered user of ixamBee, you need to log in to the website & go to the 'online course tab' where you can select the NABARD Grade A Online Course under the ‘NABARD’ section from the drop-down menu
- Click on the course and you will find complete details of the NABARD Grade A Online Course with three options on the extreme right of the course page
- You can either watch a free demo or directly click on the 'Buy Now' tab and follow further steps to make the payment for NABARD Grade A Online Course
- In case of any clarification/assistance, feel free to request a callback or send an email to hello@ixamBee.com.
What do our selected candidates have to say about ixamBee?
Below are a few feedbacks from our selected students:
Nikihil Prem Selected as NABARD Grade A 2020
I am greatly indebted to ixamBee team who helped me to crack the interview. I went through all the videos on their portal which gave me insights into the expectations of the interviewers. Interviews mostly revolve around the lines of one's biodata, work experience, and studies. The expert panel of Ixambee thoroughly analyzed my profile and helped me fill the gaps in my interview preparation. They motivated me and helped me in keeping up my confidence level, as that is all that matters in the end. Regarding sources, since NABARD Grade-A is primarily a factual exam, the focus should be on retention as well as a decent broad coverage of the syllabus. ixamBee mocks available on their portal helped me in this regard. In phase 2 of banking examinations like NABARD, there is a tendency of students to overlook the English part. Regular practice of at least 1 hour is very necessary to keep command over the English paper. Broad topics, mostly related to agriculture and economic and social issues, can be covered from newspapers like The Hindu and Indian Express. ixamBee also gives out a list of probable topics that can be used for streamlining the preparations. After all 'try and try again' is the proven mantra for success. So, my best wishes to all the aspirants and my thanks once again to the ixamBee Team.
Manisha Duhan Selected as NABARD Grade A 2020
During my preparation, I took help from the ixamBee’s mock interview which helped me in my actual interview. The advised recieved from the expert panel were very fruitful and helped me to crack the NABARD interview.
Sneh Pandey Selected as NABARD Grade A 2019
The best thing about ixamBee is that its course content is very crisp and focused. Mock Tests are of very good quality and contain a diversity of questions. Daily Live classes gave me the opportunity for one-one interaction with faculty, who are helpful and approachable. Daily/weekly/Monthly GA capsules helped me with my GA preparation. Whatever time I have spent with ixamBee courses and Live classes have helped me crack NABARD Grade A.
Mahidhar Boyapati (Selected as RBI Grade B officer 2019)
I have cleared the RBI Grade B 2019 exam with the help of ixamBee course and guidance. Before switching to RBI, I worked for TCS, SBI, and EPFO, but I always felt that I could do better and this urged me to for RBI Grade B exam. I was clueless when I started my journey but with the immense guidance of faculties like CP sir, Prachi Maa'm I was always sure that I will nail the exam. My all study resources for RBI Grade B exam were wholly dependent on ixamBee material from mocks to youtube to course pdf. Lastly, i want to thank ixamBee for helping me in achieving such a feat.
Aakash Santoria (Selected RBI Grade B officer 2019)
ixamBee mocks of RBI Grade B serve as my savior. English and GA were my strongest points but Reasoning and Quants were a bit challenging. But my this fear was overcome when I went through ixamBee videos for these two sections. These videos of ixamBee not only shoved off my fear but gave me the confidence to achieve and target more. Finally, I am so much grateful to ixamBee for playing a powerful role in my achievement.
Kanika Berry (Selected as RBI Grade B officer 2019)
I have cleared the RBI Grade B 2019 exam. I am extremely grateful to ixamBee for helping me in achieving this feat. The guidance provided by the faculties was of immense help. They not only helped me in my RBI Grade B preparation but also motivated me from time to time to work harder.
Santwana Panda (Selected in SEBI Grade A 2018, AIR 2)
Thank you ixambee. I subscribed to the Full SEBI Course and made the best use of the free mock tests. Their study material is very concise, easy to revise, and up-to-date which helped me in solving many of the securities market questions. I am especially grateful for their personal guidance during the interview stage.
Faculty and Course Coordinator
An Ex AFO (Agri Field Officer), Union Bank of India, He has completed M.Sc. Ag. (Genetics & Plant Breeding) & B.Sc. Agriculture (Honours) from GBPUAT, Pantnagar Uttarakhand. He has published Research papers and articles in various leading journals.
Ex AGM RBI, Ex SVP Yes Bank, with 13 years of senior-level experience in the banking & finance sector. He joined as RBI Grade B Officer in 2004 (AIR 5), in 2008 got promoted to AGM (Grade C), one of the first three in his batch to get promoted. He holds a Ph.D.(Development Communication) and is an MBA (ISB Hyderabad.
Ex-Manager Care Ratings, a management professional with over a decade of experience in risk analysis, credit management, investment banking, and equity research. She is an MBA (Finance) from BIMTECH, Noida, and B.Com (Hons) from Hansraj College, Delhi University.
Ex. Manager RBI, is an Engineer - MBA turned Banker - Central Banker turned Edupreneur working in the Digital Education Domain since 2010. He has cleared exams like CAT, IBPS, SBI, RBI, SSC, NET-JRF. Is an expert in various subjects like Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Educational Psychology, EdTech, Career Counseling, etc.
Dr. Sanjeev Sharma Ex CGM RBI, Ex Ex. Dir.NHB (on deputation from RBI), Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison. He holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, DU, and B.A. (Hons) English
Mr. Amit has 4 year plus experience in Banking, Media, Content and Journalism. He has earlier worked with DKODING Media, HDFC Bank and VAP Group. He is expert faculty for General Awareness and ESI.
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Mr.Karan is an expert for Quantitative Aptitude for Banking and SSC exams. He is a B.Tech. and has 13+ years experience in teaching advanced Quants. He has taught thousands of govt job exam aspirants and helped them with fundamentals, short cuts tricks, and time-saving techniques.
Anshul Malik has 5+ years experience in coaching for various government exams. He has done B.Tech (IT) from NIT. Has also cleared exams like SBI, IBPS, SSC. He is expert faculty for Reasoning.
Ms. Jayanthi is B.tech in Information Technology, Scholar & Topper of the field and a GATE Rank holder. She has work experience of more than 5 years in IT industry and teaching experience of more than 2 years. She has also cleared competitive exams like IBPS PO, ESIC PRE. She is an expert faculty for Computer Awareness
Good first time I did mcqs about esi
Study Materials Information
- Commonsense Reasoning
- Coding Decoding
- Coded Inequalities
- Seating Arrangement
- Coded Blood Relationship
- Input Output
- Direction and Distance
- Data Sufficiency
- Analytical Reasoning
- Section Test Reasoning
- No. System
- Profit and loss
- Ratio and proportion
- Simple and compound interest
- Time and distance
- Boats and streams
- Permutation and combination
- Surds and indices
- Quadratic equation
- HCF and LCM
- Time and work and Pipe and Cisterns
- Short Cut Tricks
- Section Test Quant
- Caselet DI
- Venn diagram
- Parts of Speech
- Direct Indirect Speech
- Active passive voice
- Articles and Determiners
- Cloze Passage
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Rearrangement / Parajumbles
- Spotting Errors
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Coherent paragraph
- Section Test English Language
- Sentence Connectors
- Match the column
- Subject Verb Agreement
- Phrasal Verbs
- The Hindu Editorial Discussions
- Economy and Banking and Finance Static Concepts
- Static GA
- Budget and Economic Survey
- Review of Kurukshetra and Yojana Magazine
- Important Reports and Indices
- Government Schemes
- Monthly Quiz General Awareness
- Economy and Banking and Finance Current Affairs
- PIB Current Affairs
- Computer Architecture
- Computer Memory
- Computer Language
- Software System
- Database Management System
- Objective Oriented Programming Language
- Computer Book
- Important Computer Questions
- MS Office
- Introduction to Computers
- Agriculture Introduction and details
- Basic principles of crop production
- Cropping System and details
- Agro Climatic Zones and details
- Seed Production and details
- Agro Meteorology
- Agriculture Extension
- Farm Management
- Farm Irrigation
- Soils and details
- Climate and Details
- Horticulture and Details
- Commercial crops
- Agri economics
- Animal Husbandry
- Agro Forestry
- Current Agriculture
- Agri Engineering
- ARD Schemes
- Descriptive ARD
- Kurukshetra Magazine
- Current Agriculture Data and Reports
- Economy and Inflation
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Poverty Alleviation
- Nature of Indian Economy
- Latest ESI Lectures
- Employment generation
- Rural Banking and financial institutions in India
- Population growth and Economic development
- Industrial policy of India
- Social structure in India
- Precis Writing
- Essay Writing
- Descriptive English Mock Test
- Reading Comprehension in English Writing
- Letter Writing
- Report Writing
- Rural population trends rural work force
- Rural occupations and PRI
- Non Institutional and Institutional Agencies
- Other Financial institutions
- RBI and Details
- Rural Development Introduction
- Decision Making