NABARD Grade A Online Course
ONLINE COURSE FOR NABARD GRADE A
The Phase 1 exam or the Preliminary exam for the selection process for NABARD Grade A exam is qualifying in nature which is an online paper of 2 hours duration and the total marks allotted for the same are 200 marks. NABARD Grade A Preliminary exam paper contains questions from seven different subjects namely Reasoning Ability, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Computer Knowledge, General Awareness, Economic & Social Issues (with focus on Rural India) and Agriculture & Rural Development (with focus on Rural India). This is followed by the Main Exam (Phase 2) and the Interview
The key to clear and excel in the NABARD Grade A examination is a focused study and therefore we have designed a comprehensive yet focused course for NABARD Grade A prepared by our experts.
Important features of NABARD Grade A Online Course are:
NABARD Grade A Online course covers the entire syllabus for Preliminary Exam (Phase 1) through the following means:
- More than 470+ Video lessons on different topics of all the seven sections of NABARD Grade A Phase 1 Examination.
- 270+ Study Notes wherever required to supplement or ease the learning
- Approx. 6000+ Practice Questions in the form of Concept clearing questions after each video lesson, Section tests, and Mock Tests.
- 10 section tests for each of the subjects
- 15 Full-Length Practice Tests based on exact exam pattern and difficulty level.
NABARD Grade A covers the entire syllabus for Mains (Phase 2) Exam through following means:
- More than 230+ Video lessons on different topics of NABARD – Grade A Phase-2 Examination.
- 230+ Study Notes wherever required to supplement or ease learning.
- Approx. 4000+ Practice Questions in the form of Concept clearing questions after each video lesson, Section tests and Mock Tests.
- 5 Mock tests for Descriptive English.
- 7 Full-Length NABARD Grade A Practice Tests based on exact exam pattern and difficulty level.
Why Choose NABARD Grade A Online Course:
- In spite of the syllabus being exhaustive, we have devised the strategy and prepared such a course structure which enables the student to not only clear but also excel in the NABARD Grade A exams.
- The content for subjects like English, Quantitative Aptitude, Computer Knowledge and Reasoning etc is available across various platforms. For NABARD Grade A exam, the key differentiating point is going to be Economic & Social Issues, and Agriculture & Rural Development. The aspirants need to be very smart, focused and precise while preparing these two topics. And we, at ixamBee have prepared the NABARD Grade A online course, keeping all the constraints and needs in mind.
- The video lessons are self-explanatory and available for the students to access them and prepare during the time most feasible for them.
- Regular practice through Concept Checking questions after the video lessons and Section Tests help our students to continually revise the topics and be prepared for the upcoming examination.
- We are also providing the PDFs of the section tests for a quick revision before the exam.
- We are providing Mock tests for Descriptive English which no other online education platform is providing.
- We conduct Live Sessions where you can ask (By writing or speaking) and get your doubts clarified directly from the course faculty.
- We will also provide extracts/ study notes from annual reports of various ministries which contain very important data that comes in NABARD Grade A examination every year.
- NABARD Grade A Online Course provides the flexibility to study at your own pace and time.
PROFILE OF THE FACULTY AND COURSE COORDINATORS
An Ex AFO (Agri Field Officer), Union Bank of India, Kailash Tiwari has completed MSc Ag. (Genetics & Plant Breeding) & BSc Agriculture (Honours) from GBPUAT, Pantnagar Uttarakhand. He has published Research papers and articles in various leading journals. He is faculty for Agriculture and Research Development.
Dr.Rajani has completed PhD in Horticulture (Vegetable Science) form G.B.P.U.A &T, Pantnagar. She is working as a Assistant Professor at Jaipur National University. She has published several research papers and articles in leading journals. She is expert faculty for Agriculture.
Ms. Ankita Dubey has completed Post Graduate degree from Bihar Agricultural University and graduation in B.Sc. (Ag.) Hons. from Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology, Kanpur. She has been honoured with Gold Medal for Post Graduate programme in Faculty of Agriculture, BAU, Sabour.
Mr. CP Mohan has more than three decades of experience in rural and agricultural finance. He is a former CGM, NABARD, a Nominee Director in ESAF Small Finance Bank, and Independent Director in Satya Microcapital Ltd. He is MBA from Institute of Rural Management (IRMA), Anand, CAIIB from IIBF and B.Sc. Agriculture & Animal Husbandry (Hons.) from G B Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar. He is expert faculty for Interview and Career Guidance.
Mr.CP Joshi has 13 years of senior-level experience in the banking and finance sector. He is an Ex AGM (RBI ) & former SVP with YES Bank. He joined RBI as Grade B Officer in 2004 (All India 5th rank) and in 2008 he was promoted to Assistant General Manager (Grade C), one of the first three in his batch who got promoted in 2008. He has done Ph.D in Development Communication and MBA from ISB Hyderabad. He is expert faculty for General Awareness, ESI, FM and also provides interview and career guidance
Ex.Manager at Reserve Bank of India
An Engineer-MBA turned Banker-Central Banker turned Edupreneur working in Digital Education Domain since 2010. A pioneer in online coaching for various banking and government exams. Cleared various top exams like CAT, IBPS, SBI, RBI, SSC, NET-JRF. Have expertise in various subjects like Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Educational Psychology, EdTech, Career Counseling, etc.
Ms.Prachi Agarwal is a management professional with over a decade experience in risk analysis, credit management, investment banking and equity research. She has also worked with CARE Ratings. She is an MBA (Finance) from BIMTECH, Noida and B.Com (Hons) from Hansraj College, Delhi University. She is expert for Finance, Management and ESI/Economics.
Dr Sharma holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, Delhi University and B.A. (Hons) English from BHU. He is a Former Chief General Manager RBI, Ex Executive Director NHB (on deputation from RBI). He is Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison and also a Visiting Faculty at IIM Ahmedabad. He is an expert for English writing and for interview and career guidance
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Ms. Manali has 7+ years of teaching experience. She has done B.Ed. from Loreto College, Calcutta, and Masters (English Literature) from Calcutta University. She has also completed MS.ED in Special Education, Univ. of Miami. She is an expert faculty for English Language and English writing (descriptive).
Mr.Karan is an expert for Quantitative Aptitude for Banking and SSC exams. He is a B.Tech. and has 13+ years experience in teaching advanced Quants. He has taught thousands of govt job exam aspirants and helped them with fundamentals, short cuts tricks, and time-saving techniques.
Mr. Amit has 4 year plus experience in Banking, Media, Content and Journalism. He has earlier worked with DKODING Media, HDFC Bank and VAP Group. He is expert faculty for General Awareness and ESI.
Anshul Malik has 5+ years experience in coaching for various government exams. He has done B.Tech (IT) from NIT. Has also cleared exams like SBI, IBPS, SSC. He is expert faculty for Reasoning.
Ms. Jayanthi is B.tech in Information Technology, Scholar & Topper of the field and a GATE Rank holder. She has work experience of more than 5 years in IT industry and teaching experience of more than 2 years. She has also cleared competitive exams like IBPS PO, ESIC PRE. She is an expert faculty for Computer Awareness
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1:How to access the Online Video Lessons of NABARD Grade A?
The Online Video Lessons of NABARD Grade A is available on the ixamBee Website or on the Dashboard of your ixamBee account. Login to www.ixamBee.com> Dashboard> Online Class Material > NABARD Grade A Online Course>Select the subject and click on the Video Lesson you want to watch from the list.
Q 2:Can I have access to some Demo Course Video before I purchase NABARD Grade A Online Course?
Yes, once you visit the ixamBee home page, you will see a section named -Free Videos. Here you watch some videos free of cost.
Q 3:Why should I buy an ixamBee online course for NABARD Grade A Online Course?
ixamBee always believes in providing quality content to students. The online course of NABARD Grade A Online Course is curated by faculties who have been a part of the banking sector. With their rich experience and sound knowledge, they have designed the online course of NABARD Grade A Online Course in such a way so that all the syllabus is covered with all the latest updates.
Q 4:Besides the descriptive portion, will I get any assistance for ESI and ARD?
The ESI and ARD section forms an important portion in the NABARD Grade A Online Course exam. Understanding your need, ixamBee has inculcated notes of faculties who have an expert hold on these domains. The notes have been designed in such a way so that all the material is available at one point source.