NABARD Grade A Salary
NABARD Grade A Salary 2021
One of the reasons behind choosing any kind of job is the reward that you will get after serving in any job position from the monetary aspect. Rewards may largely include other allowances, perks and benefits also, but the main thing is the salary that is received at hand. NABARD can be counted among the best paying jobs in India.
NABARD Grade A’ basic salary is Rs, 28,150 per month in the scale of 28150-1550(4) -34350-1750(7) – 46600 –EB - 1750(4)- 53600-2000(1)-55600 applicable to Officers in Grade 'A' and you will be eligible for Dearness Allowance, Local Compensatory Allowance, House Rent Allowance, and Grade Allowance as per the rules in force from time to time. At present, initial monthly gross emoluments are approximately Rs. 62,600.
|NABARD Grade A||
NABARD Grade A Job Profile
If you manage to qualify all the phases of NABARD Grade A 2021, you will be posted in one of the branches of NABARD. If you are selected as a NABARD Grade A Officer, you will be on a probation for 2 years which may be subjected to an extension of 1 more year.
- After the completion of the probation period, you will be given the designation of Assistant Manager (AM).
- Initially, you will be required to perform all kinds of basic job roles to understand the tasks and responsibilities of that job post.
- You will be required to carry out managerial tasks or any other tasks that may be handed over by the senior.
- You may have to look after the clerical work also.
- You may also have to deal with the matters related to policies of various central and state government programs related to Agriculture & Rural Development.
|S.No.||Technical Disciplines||Skill –sets /Nature of Work|
|1||Information Technology||Security /Analytics /Database Administration /Application Development/ Networking /Server Management and related fields/ Database Analysis (MySQL, Oracle, MSSQL).|
|2||Finance, CA and CS||Treasury Management /Risk management/Handling of regulatory and/or statutory compliances for public issues, retail bonds, etc.|
|3||Agriculture, Agriculture, Engineering, Agriculture Info., Animal Husbandry, Biotechnology, Civil Engineering, Computer and Information Tech., Economics, Electrical, Engineering, Electronics & Communications, Environment Engineering, Fisheries, Food Processing, Forestry, Geo. Informatics, Horticulture, LD - Soil Sci., Social Work/Audit, Minor Irrigation/Water Resources||
NABARD Grade A 2021: List of Allowances
Every month, NABARD Grade A Officer, along with drawing a handsome salary, is entitled to have various allowances. After being selected as NABARD Grade A Officer, you will be eligible to have the following.
- Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Local Allowance, Family Allowance, Grade Allowance.
- You will enjoy accommodation facilities all over India. Please note that this facility is subjected to availability.
- Telephone, Newspaper and Maid allowance will also be provided to you.
- You will also be eligible for reimbursement of medical expenses, Furniture allowance, Dispensary facilities, Interest-free festival advance, Leave fare concessions, Loans at concessional rates of interest (for House, Car, Education, Personal), and more.
NABARD Grade A Career Growth
When you will be serving the organization as a NABARD Grade A Officer, given below is a regular career progression path you undergo. NABARD Grade A is an Assistant Manager Post. Since you will land directly in a Managerial position through the NABARD Grade A exam, you will have high responsibilities to perform.
- Executive Director
- Chief General Manager
- General Manager
- Deputy General Manager
- Assistant General Manager
- Assistant Manager- (NABARD Grade A Officer)