All India Free NABARD Grade A Scholarship Test
NABARD Grade A Notification 2022
NABARD Grade A notification 2022 has been released with 170 vacancies in various categories like Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS), Protocol and Security Service, and Rajbhasha Service. The application link will be open from July 18, 2022, to August 07, 2022. Interested candidates are advised to go through the notification in detail before applying for the same.
NABARD Grade A 50 Days Study Plan PDF Download Now!!
Nabard Grade A Vacancy
The level of the examination majorly depends on the number of vacancies. A high number of vacancies implies that the level of the NABARD Grade A examination will be easy in comparison to a more difficult paper when the number of vacancies is low. NABARD Grade A vacancies 2022 for the post of Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ in Rural Development Banking Service, Rajbhasha Service, and Protocol & Security Service has been released with 170 vacancies. Given below are the complete details of the NABARD Grade 'A' vacancies 2022.
|Sr. No.||POST / DISCIPLINE||No. of Vacancies|
|I||Assistant Manager (RDBS)|
|5||Land Development/Soil Science||1||1||-||-||1||3|
|11||Agri Marketing/Agri Business Management||1||1||-||-||-||2|
|AM (RDBS) – Total||63||26||8||47||17||161|
|III||Assistant Manager (Protocol & Security||1||-||-||1||-||2|
NABARD Grade A How to Apply Online
The NABARD Grade A 2022 application is the most important part of the examination phase. If you fill in any incorrect details, you will be at the risk of getting your candidature cancelled at the last moment and all your efforts may go in vain. Therefore, it is extremely necessary to know the complete NABARD Grade A application process properly. To assist you with this we have provided step by step process for filling the NABARD Grade A application form.
NABARD Grade A 2022 exam step by step Application Process -
- Log into the official website of NABARD, i.e. www.nabard.org
- Check out the ‘nabard.org/career’ notice and look for the "Apply Online" link
- New registrants must click on the ‘Click here for New Registration’ tab and provide details such as full name, email ID, and contact details
- Registrants will receive a Provisional Registration Number and Password
- Use these login credentials to complete the form by providing correct details
- Validate the details by selecting the ‘Validate your details and ‘Save & Next' buttons
- Upload the documents (Photo & Signature) taking care of the specifications
- A handwritten declaration in the format mentioned in the official notification also needs to be uploaded
- Verify for the last time before ‘Final Submit’
- Select the ‘Payment’ tab to remit the application fee
- Submit & save a copy of the online application form
- Guidelines for Uploading the Photograph
- The dimensions of the photograph must be 200 x 230 pixels
- The photograph must be clear and passport size
- The file size of the photograph should be between 20KB - 50 KB
- Guidelines for Uploading the Signature
- The signature should be clear and legible
- The file size of the signature should be between 10KB and 20KB. If it is below the limit or if it exceeds the mentioned limit, the application will be rejected
- Left thumb impression:
- The applicant has to put his left thumb impression on white paper with black or blue ink.
- File type: jpg / jpeg
- Dimension: 240 x 240 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 3 cm * 3 cm (Width * Height)
- File Size: 20 KB – 50 KB
- Hand-written declaration:
- The handwritten declaration should not be written in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- You have to write the declaration in English clearly on white paper with black or blue ink.
- The handwritten declaration should be in your own handwriting.
- File type: jpg / jpeg
- Dimensions: 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 10 cm * 5 cm (Width * Height)
- File Size: 50 KB – 100 KB
- “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
NABARD Grade A Application Fees
After the complete details have been submitted in the application form of NABARD Grade A 2022, the last step to complete the process is the payment of the application fee. Without the payment of the fees, the NABARD Grade A 2022 application will not be complete. The fee payment will also be done in the online mode and you have to choose one option among the various online options given. You need to select an appropriate option and complete the NABARD Grade A official notification application process by paying the required fee.
The expected Fee for the NABARD Grade A Officer 2022 has been given below.
|Category||Application Fee||Intimation Charges||Total Fees|
|For SC/ ST/ PWBD||NIL||Rs. 150||Rs.150|
|For all others||650||Rs. 150||Rs. 800|
|*The fee/intimation charges paid by staff members will be reimbursed on submission of fee receipt only if you satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post.|
NABARD Grade A Admit Card
NABARD Grade A 2022 call letter will contain all the details regarding the exam venue, date, and timing will be mentioned. You have to produce a print of the admit card along with a valid identity proof in original and its photocopy at the time of the examination, else you will not be allowed to appear in the examination. You can download the NABARD Grade A admit card from the official website of NABARD. Please note that the NABARD Grade A 2022 admit cards will be available online only, no admit card will be sent by post.
Note: For each of the shifts in NABARD Grade A Phase 2, separate call letters will be released.
NABARD Grade A Pre Exam Training 2022
NABARD will arrange pre-examination training to candidates belonging to reserved categories like SC/ST/OBC/PWD , absolutely free of cost. Those who desire to avail of the training may apply separately to the Chief General Manager, NABARD at any one of the centres indicated in the advertisement on the Bank’s website www.nabard.org. You have to send the application before August 09, 2022 by way of email to firstname.lastname@example.org by providing subject line as: "APPLICATION FOR PRE-EXAMINATION TRAINING FOR SC/ST/OBC/PWBD CANDIDATES FOR ASST. MANAGER IN RDBS/RAJBHASHA-2022. The training will be held prior to the NABARD Grade A Prelims exam 2022. Please note that the training will be held subject to receipt of an adequate number of requests.