SEBI Grade A recruitment is released almost every year and is one of the most sought-after exams. Are you facing the common dilemma- how to prepare for SEBI Legal in such a short span?" To pave your SEBI Grade A Legal exam preparation towards success, ixamBee is offering SEBI Grade A Legal Online Course. Prepared by experts after thorough research, SEBI Grade A Legal preparation course is comprehensively structured to render the complete syllabus of the SEBI Grade A Legal exam at one place. The study material also includes SEBI Grade A Descriptive English mock tests which will be evaluated by our experts and you will be guided on how to make Descriptive English the most scoring Paper.
SEBI Grade A Online Course For Legal Consists Of:
- 400 + Video lessons to enhance conceptual knowledge.
- 150+ Study notes in PDF format for easy learning and quick revision.
- Out of 150+ study notes, 100+ are exclusively for Legal
- 40 Full-length practice tests for SEBI Grade A Phase 1 (15 full-length practice tests for Paper 1 and 25 full-length practice tests for Paper 2)
- 5 Descriptive English Mock Tests for Phase 2 - Paper 1, with personalized performance feedback.
- 3,500 + practice questions exclusively for the specialized subject - Legal with solutions and proper explanations in the form of Chapter tests, Section Tests, and Mock Tests.
- Around 7500+ practice questions for Paper 1 in the form of Chapter tests, Section Tests, and Mock Tests.
- Live Online Classes for doubt clarification with the subject experts.
- The course includes Guidance for Interview Rounds as well.
SEBI Grade A Online Course Is One-Point Source For Preparation Of SEBI Grade A (Legal) Exam
- The course gives you an in-depth understanding of the syllabus for Phase 1, Paper 1 (General Awareness (including some questions related to the Financial Sector of easy to moderate difficulty level), English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Test of Reasoning).
- The SEBI Legal course covers the prescribed LEGAL syllabus for Paper 2 of both Phase 1 and Phase 2 (Constitutional Law, Corporate Law, Securities Law, Law of Contracts, Civil and Criminal Laws, Administrative Law and Principles of Jurisprudence, Law of Torts, Consumer Protection and Arbitration).
- The course provides guidance and practice on Descriptive English (Paper 1-Phase 2). The course consists of video lessons and study notes on writing skills, sample essays suggested topics and 5 Descriptive English Mock Tests with individual Performance Feedback from expert faculty.
- Practice Questions: Practice Questions on all topics are provided to enhance learning at each stage of your exam preparation. Furthermore, you can practice exhaustively which will make you confident both for speed and accuracy.
- Concept Checking Questions: To check your learning after studying each concept.
- Chapter Tests: To check your understanding of a chapter.
- Sections Tests: To check your level of preparedness for a subject.
- Full-Length Practice Tests: For checking your exam preparedness and testing your strategy.
- Online Live Classes: You can study at your own pace and time and get your doubts clarified by the experts through these live sessions.
Other Legal Online courses
Faculty and Course Coordinator
Master of Science (MS), Engineering Management from Northeastern University.
Tushar is an ESI and a GA Expert at ixamBee. He has over a decade of experience including corporate and teaching experience. He is an expert in Economics and Current Affairs for competitive exams. He holds a BBA with specialization in Finance. He has done a certificate course in NSE Certified Capital Market Professional from St.Xavier Kolkata.
Dr. Sanjeev Sharma Ex CGM RBI, Ex Ex. Dir.NHB (on deputation from RBI), Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison. He holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, DU, and B.A. (Hons) English
Ms.Vidihka is an Ex- Bank PO Union Bank of India. She has done B Tech from YMCA University Faridabad and LLB from Ch. Charan Singh University, Meerut. She has also worked in TCS as Assistant System Engineer. She is expert faculty for Legal.
Ms.Neha has 5+ years of experience in law firms including contract drafting, vetting, reviewing, research work on various legal issues, due diligence and regulatory issues. She has completed graduation from Women's College, Patna University & has done LLB and LLM from ILS Law College, Pune University. She is expert faculty for Legal.
Ms. Amrita has done LLB (merit holder and 2nd batch topper) from Manikchand Pahade Law College, Aurangabad. She is pursuing LLM from Manikchand Pahade Law College, Aurangabad and has several research papers and articles published to her credit. She is expert for Legal
Ex-Manager Care Ratings, a management professional with over a decade of experience in risk analysis, credit management, investment banking, and equity research. She is an MBA (Finance) from BIMTECH, Noida, and B.Com (Hons) from Hansraj College, Delhi University.
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Mr.Karan is an expert for Quantitative Aptitude for Banking and SSC exams. He is a B.Tech. and has 13+ years experience in teaching advanced Quants. He has taught thousands of govt job exam aspirants and helped them with fundamentals, short cuts tricks, and time-saving techniques.
Mr. Amit has 4 year plus experience in Banking, Media, Content and Journalism. He has earlier worked with DKODING Media, HDFC Bank and VAP Group. He is expert faculty for General Awareness and ESI.
Yaman is a Reasoning coach who has cleared SBI PO/ Clerk, IBPS PO, IBPS RRB PO and LIC ADO exams to name a few. Yaman is an M.Sc. and B.Ed. by education.
Neha Arora has 10+ years of teaching experience in Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning for many Government Exams. She has also taught in many Reputed Institutes in New Delhi and Dehradun. She has helped many job aspirants in clearing their exams and also helped them in achieving their career goals. She has done B Tech and MBA from Rajasthan Technical University.
BEST TILL DATE
It was very good
Class of company law is always great proper clarity of every topic
The topic was requested be me and was delivered in a timely manner. The class itself was informative and helpful.
It was a very interactive and informative session.
Classes are resourceful of content and concise in nature. Good for exam point of view.
This was the first class i attended and it was nice
The lecture was concise and clear in nature while explaining everything nicely.
I have gone through recorded lectures since today is my first constitution law class. Its lucid and and exam specific in my opinion
As of now it has been a decent experience however I feel that in case of classes like quantative apptitude a slower approach will be appreciated as the elementary level maths have been out of practice after 10 standard.
English Quant GA classes are great as questions discussed are of high level Similarly MCQs OF SEBI LEVEL must be discussed in law subjects classes as well as the questions and content discussed right now are pretty basic. Should be upgraded.
All our law classes are absolutely good and very explanative. So far I have attended Constitution, Evidence and Contract classes. All of them are very crisp and to the point. We are also given some questions to have an insight about the exam point.
Materials were resourceful and well taught.
Study Materials Information
- Commonsense Reasoning
- Coding Decoding
- Coded Inequalities
- Seating Arrangement
- Coded Blood Relationship
- Input Output
- Direction and Distance
- Data Sufficiency
- Analytical Reasoning
- Section Test Reasoning
- No. System
- Profit and loss
- Ratio and proportion
- Simple and compound interest
- Time and distance
- Boats and streams
- Permutation and combination
- Surds and indices
- Quadratic equation
- HCF and LCM
- Time and work and Pipe and Cisterns
- Short Cut Tricks
- Section Test Quant
- Caselet DI
- Venn diagram
- Parts of Speech
- Direct Indirect Speech
- Active passive voice
- Articles and Determiners
- Cloze Passage
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Rearrangement / Parajumbles
- Spotting Errors
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Coherent paragraph
- Section Test English Language
- Sentence Connectors
- Match the column
- Subject Verb Agreement
- Phrasal Verbs
- The Hindu Editorial Discussions
- Economy and Banking and Finance Static Concepts
- Static GA
- Budget and Economic Survey
- Review of Kurukshetra and Yojana Magazine
- Important Reports and Indices
- Government Schemes
- Monthly Quiz General Awareness
- Economy and Banking and Finance Current Affairs
- PIB Current Affairs
- Precis Writing
- Essay Writing
- Descriptive English Mock Test
- Reading Comprehension in English Writing
- Constitutional Law
- Corporate Law
- Law of Contracts
- Civil and Criminal Laws
- Administrative Interpretation and Maxims
- Other Laws and Acts
- Securities Laws and Acts
- Partnership Laws
- Section Tests and 300 Imp Questions