Doubt Clarifying classes
IBPS RRB SO (Scale 2) Law Officer exam requires specialized preparation and if you preparing for the IBPS RRB SO (Scale 2) Law officer, you should know that you are not alone. Many students apply for the IBPS RRB Law Officer exam every year and the only thing which can help you reach your goal by clearing the cut-throat competition is an online course for IBPS RRB SO Law Officer exam curated by specialized experts.
Here are we are with our IBPS RRB SO (Scale 2) Law Officer online course, designed by our experts after thorough research and analysis of previous year papers.
IBPS RRB SO (Scale 2) Law Officer Online Coaching contains:
- 400 + Video Lessons wherever required to make you understand concepts clearly
- 300+ Study notes in PDF format especially for professional knowledge (Law) and Financial Awareness Section, and wherever required for easy learning and quick revision
- Out of 200+ Study notes, 100 notes are exclusively for professional knowledge (Law) subject
- 150 + Difficulty Based Chapter Tests comprising 3000+ Questions divided into Easy, Moderate, and High Levels for each chapter for all the subjects to help you prepare systematically
- 7 full-length practice tests for IBPS RRB SO Law officer Exam
- More than 12000 + practice questions with solutions and proper explanations in the form of Chapter tests, assignments, section tests, and Mock Tests to you practice exhaustively making you confident both for speed and accuracy to face the exam and come out with flying colors
- Live Classes for doubt clarification with the subject experts
- All the Video lessons have to-the-point, crisp and relevant study content
- Video Lessons are followed by concept clearing questions to check progress and for reinforcement of learning
- Apart from study content; Guidance, Tips and Preparation Strategy from Subject Experts at each stage of preparation is also provided
- IBPS RRB SO Law Officer also includes guidance for Interview Round under the mentorship of ex-RBI, ex-SEBI, ex-NABARD, ex-NHB and many more
- Provides the comfort and ease to study at your pace and timings
**** Please note that IBPS RRB Scale II Law Officer Online Course does not include study material for “Hindi Language subject”.
Other Legal Online courses
Faculty and Course Coordinator
Yaman is a Reasoning coach who has cleared SBI PO/ Clerk, IBPS PO, IBPS RRB PO and LIC ADO exams to name a few. Yaman is an M.Sc. and B.Ed. by education.
Neha Arora has 10+ years of teaching experience in Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning for many Government Exams. She has also taught in many Reputed Institutes in New Delhi and Dehradun. She has helped many job aspirants in clearing their exams and also helped them in achieving their career goals. She has done B Tech and MBA from Rajasthan Technical University.
Vikram is a Polity & International Relations expert who has cleared exams like UKPCS (Pre), SSC GD and SSC CHSL among others. Many UPSC, PCS and SSC aspirants have benefited from his guidance for the last 4 years.
Ravi is an expert faculty for ESI and GA and has successfully cleared different stages of several government exams. He worked in the marketing department for four year at Bajaj and completed his graduation from College of Engineering, Pune.
Ms. Jayanthi is B.tech in Information Technology, Scholar & Topper of the field and a GATE Rank holder. She has work experience of more than 5 years in IT industry and teaching experience of more than 2 years. She has also cleared competitive exams like IBPS PO, ESIC PRE. She is an expert faculty for Computer Awareness
Anshul Malik has 5+ years experience in coaching for various government exams. He has done B.Tech (IT) from NIT. Has also cleared exams like SBI, IBPS, SSC. He is expert faculty for Reasoning.
Ms. Amrita is a practising lawyer at District and Sessions Court Aurangabad. She has done LLB (merit holder and 2nd batch topper) from Manikchand Pahade Law College, Aurangabad. She is pursuing LLM from Manikchand Pahade Law College, Aurangabad and has several research papers and articles published to her credit. She is expert for Legal.
Ms.Vidihka is an Ex- Bank PO Union Bank of India. She has done B Tech from YMCA University Faridabad and LLB from Ch. Charan Singh University, Meerut. She has also worked in TCS as Assistant System Engineer. She is expert faculty for Legal.
Ms.Neha has 5+ years of experience in law firms including contract drafting, vetting, reviewing, research work on various legal issues, due diligence and regulatory issues. She has completed graduation from Women's College, Patna University & has done LLB and LLM from ILS Law College, Pune University. She is expert faculty for Legal.
Dr. Sanjeev Sharma Ex CGM RBI, Ex Ex. Dir.NHB (on deputation from RBI), Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison. He holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, DU, and B.A. (Hons) English
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Mr.Karan is an expert for Quantitative Aptitude for Banking and SSC exams. He is a B.Tech. and has 13+ years of experience in teaching advanced Quants. He has taught thousands of govt job exam aspirants and helped them with fundamentals, short cuts tricks, and time-saving techniques.
Mr. Amit has 4 year plus experience in Banking, Media, Content and Journalism. He has earlier worked with DKODING Media, HDFC Bank and VAP Group. He is expert faculty for General Awareness and ESI.
Ms. Manali has 7+ years of teaching experience. She has done B.Ed. from Loreto College, Calcutta, and Masters (English Literature) from Calcutta University. She has also completed MS.ED in Special Education, Univ. of Miami. She is an expert faculty for English Language and English writing (descriptive).
Study Materials Information
- Commonsense Reasoning
- Coding Decoding
- Coded Inequalities
- Seating Arrangement
- Coded Blood Relationship
- Input Output
- Direction and Distance
- Data Sufficiency
- Analytical Reasoning
- Section Test Reasoning
- Addition & subtraction
- No. System
- Profit and loss
- Ratio and proportion
- Simple and compound interest
- Time and distance
- Boats and streams
- Permutation and combination
- Surds and indices
- Quadratic equation
- HCF and LCM
- Time and work and Pipe and Cisterns
- Short Cut Tricks
- Section Test Quant
- Caselet DI
- Venn diagram
- Parts of Speech
- Direct Indirect Speech
- Active passive voice
- Articles and Determiners
- Sentence Correction
- Cloze Passage
- Reading Comprehension
- Spotting Errors
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Coherent paragraph
- Section Test English Language
- Sentence Connectors
- Match the column
- Subject Verb Agreement
- Phrasal Verbs
- The Hindu Editorial Discussions
- Financial Markets
- Section Test Finance
- Current Financial Awareness
- Financial System
- General Topics in Finance
- Extra content for Finance concepts
- Extra content related to Banking industry
- शब्द भंडार
- हिन्दी भाषा का संक्षिप्त इतिहास
- वाक्य त्रुटि एवं संशोधन
- Constitutional Law
- Corporate Law
- Law of Contracts
- Civil and Criminal Laws
- Administrative Interpretation and Maxims
- Other Laws and Acts
- Banking Related Laws
- Section Tests Legal
Recommended Courses for you
- 430+ Video Lessons covering entire syllabus.
- 70+ videos exclusively covering Agriculture subject.
- 7000+ practice questions.
- 470+ Video Lessons covering entire syllabus.
- 110+ videos exclusively covering IT subject.
- 7000+ practice questions.
- 375+ Video Lessons for Prelims and Mains
- 150+ Study notes in form of PDF
- 140+ Difficulty Based Chapter Tests
- 450+ Video Lessons for Phase 1 & Phase 2
- 11000+ practice questions for Phase 1 & Phase 2
- 125+ Study Notes (PDF notes) for easy learning
- 80+ Video Lessons for Mains
- 100+ Study notes in the form of PDF
- 20+ Chapter tests for Mains