IBPS RRB SO (Scale 2) Law Officer Online Course
Doubt Clarifying classes
IBPS RRB SO (Scale 2) Law Officer exam requires specialized preparation and if you preparing for the IBPS RRB SO (Scale 2) Law officer, you should know that you are not alone. Many students apply for the IBPS RRB Law Officer exam every year and the only thing which can help you reach your goal by clearing the cut-throat competition is an online course for IBPS RRB SO Law Officer exam curated by specialized experts.
Here are we are with our IBPS RRB SO (Scale 2) Law Officer online course, designed by our experts after thorough research and analysis of previous year papers.
IBPS RRB SO (Scale 2) Law Officer Online Coaching contains:
- 400 + Video Lessons wherever required to make you understand concepts clearly
- 300+ Study notes in PDF format especially for professional knowledge (Law) and Financial Awareness Section, and wherever required for easy learning and quick revision
- Out of 200+ Study notes, 100 notes are exclusively for professional knowledge (Law) subject
- 150 + Difficulty Based Chapter Tests comprising 3000+ Questions divided into Easy, Moderate, and High Levels for each chapter for all the subjects to help you prepare systematically
- 7 full-length practice tests for IBPS RRB SO Law officer Exam
- More than 12000 + practice questions with solutions and proper explanations in the form of Chapter tests, assignments, section tests, and Mock Tests to you practice exhaustively making you confident both for speed and accuracy to face the exam and come out with flying colors
- Live Classes for doubt clarification with the subject experts
- All the Video lessons have to-the-point, crisp and relevant study content
- Video Lessons are followed by concept clearing questions to check progress and for reinforcement of learning
- Apart from study content; Guidance, Tips and Preparation Strategy from Subject Experts at each stage of preparation is also provided
- IBPS RRB SO Law Officer also includes guidance for Interview Round under the mentorship of ex-RBI, ex-SEBI, ex-NABARD, ex-NHB and many more
- Provides the comfort and ease to study at your pace and timings
**** Please note that IBPS RRB Scale II Law Officer Online Course does not include study material for “Hindi Language subject”.
PROFILE OF THE FACULTY AND COURSE COORDINATORS
Mr. CP Mohan has more than three decades of experience in rural and agricultural finance. He is a former CGM, NABARD, a Nominee Director in ESAF Small Finance Bank, and Independent Director in Satya Microcapital Ltd. He is MBA from Institute of Rural Management (IRMA), Anand, CAIIB from IIBF and B.Sc. Agriculture & Animal Husbandry (Hons.) from G B Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar. He is expert faculty for Interview and Career Guidance.
Ms. Amrita is a practising lawyer at District and Sessions Court Aurangabad. She has done LLB (merit holder and 2nd batch topper) from Manikchand Pahade Law College, Aurangabad. She is pursuing LLM from Manikchand Pahade Law College, Aurangabad and has several research papers and articles published to her credit. She is expert for Legal.
Ms.Vidihka is an Ex- Bank PO Union Bank of India. She has done B Tech from YMCA University Faridabad and LLB from Ch. Charan Singh University, Meerut. She has also worked in TCS as Assistant System Engineer. She is expert faculty for Legal.
Ms.Neha has 5+ years of experience in law firms including contract drafting, vetting, reviewing, research work on various legal issues, due diligence and regulatory issues. She has completed graduation from Women's College, Patna University & has done LLB and LLM from ILS Law College, Pune University. She is expert faculty for Legal.
Dr Sharma holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, Delhi University and B.A. (Hons) English from BHU. He is a Former Chief General Manager RBI, Ex Executive Director NHB (on deputation from RBI). He is Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison and also a Visiting Faculty at IIM Ahmedabad. He is an expert for English writing and for interview and career guidance.
Mr.CP Joshi has 13 years of senior-level experience in the banking and finance sector. He is an Ex AGM (RBI ) & former SVP with YES Bank. He joined RBI as Grade B Officer in 2004 (All India 5th rank) and in 2008 he was promoted to Assistant General Manager (Grade C), one of the first three in his batch who got promoted in 2008. He has done Ph.D in Development Communication and MBA from ISB Hyderabad. He is expert faculty for General Awareness, ESI, FM and also provides interview and career guidance.
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Mr.Karan is an expert for Quantitative Aptitude for Banking and SSC exams. He is a B.Tech. and has 13+ years of experience in teaching advanced Quants. He has taught thousands of govt job exam aspirants and helped them with fundamentals, short cuts tricks, and time-saving techniques.
Mr. Amit has 4 year plus experience in Banking, Media, Content and Journalism. He has earlier worked with DKODING Media, HDFC Bank and VAP Group. He is expert faculty for General Awareness and ESI.
Ms.Prachi Agarwal is a management professional with over a decade experience in risk analysis, credit management, investment banking and equity research. She has also worked with CARE Ratings. She is an MBA (Finance) from BIMTECH, Noida and B.Com (Hons) from Hansraj College, Delhi University. She is expert for Finance, Management and ESI/Economics.
Ms. Manali has 7+ years of teaching experience. She has done B.Ed. from Loreto College, Calcutta, and Masters (English Literature) from Calcutta University. She has also completed MS.ED in Special Education, Univ. of Miami. She is an expert faculty for English Language and English writing (descriptive).