IBPS SO Law Officer Online Course
ixamBee has launched IBPS SO Law Officer Online course curated to suit your IBPS SO Law Officer exam need and goals. Designed by our experts, with complete study materials, techniques, and strategies, along with practice questions, IBPS SO Law Officer Online Course is all that you need to become a Law Officer in the bank of your choice. Start your IBPS SO Law Officer online preparation today!
Important Features of IBPS SO Law Officer Online Course are
- Video Lessons: Short & crisp videos for concepts, covering all important topics for all the subjects of Pre and Mains. There are 300 + Video Lessons covering the entire syllabus of IBPS SO Law Officer Exam.
- Study Notes: Exhaustive yet crisp study material is important to lay down a strong learning foundation. Get access to 300+ Study notes, emphasizing more on Law subjects, in PDF format for easy learning and quick revision.
- Practice Questions: Unlock the question bank comprising 9,000 + practice questions with solutions and proper explanations to reinforce learning at various stages.
- Concept Checking Questions: To check your learning after each concept in videos.
- Chapter Tests: 150+ Difficulty Based Chapter Tests and 50+ section Tests comprising of Questions divided into Easy, Moderate, and High Levels
- Sections Tests: To check your level of preparedness.
- Mock Tests: To help you practice full-length practice tests just like the real exam.
- Mock Tests: 10 full-length practice tests for IBPS SO Law officer Prelims and 10 Full-Length practice tests for IBPS SO Law Officer Mains.
- Online Live Classes: Live Classes for doubt clarification with the subject experts.
- Interview Guidance: The course includes Guidance for Interview Rounds as well.
- Study plan: To guide you on how to go forward in your preparation.
IBPS SO Law Officer Online Course Features
- Accessible anywhere, anytime
- Prepare in a systematic way
- Subject matter expertise with hands-on experience
- Complete study materials to learn in your comfortable environment
- User-friendly and unique portal with all that you need to achieve your target score
- Live sessions to clear all your queries
Other Legal Online courses
Faculty and Course Coordinator
Yaman is a Reasoning coach who has cleared SBI PO/ Clerk, IBPS PO, IBPS RRB PO and LIC ADO exams to name a few. Yaman is an M.Sc. and B.Ed. by education.
Anshul Malik has 5+ years experience in coaching for various government exams. He has done B.Tech (IT) from NIT. Has also cleared exams like SBI, IBPS, SSC. He is expert faculty for Reasoning.
Mr. Amit has 4 year plus experience in Banking, Media, Content and Journalism. He has earlier worked with DKODING Media, HDFC Bank and VAP Group. He is expert faculty for General Awareness and ESI.
Ms. Amrita is a practising lawyer at District and Sessions Court Aurangabad. She has done LLB (merit holder and 2nd batch topper) from Manikchand Pahade Law College, Aurangabad. She is pursuing LLM from Manikchand Pahade Law College, Aurangabad and has several research papers and articles published to her credit. She is expert for Legal.
Ms.Vidihka is an Ex- Bank PO Union Bank of India. She has done B Tech from YMCA University Faridabad and LLB from Ch. Charan Singh University, Meerut. She has also worked in TCS as Assistant System Engineer. She is expert faculty for Legal.
Ms.Neha has 5+ years of experience in law firms including contract drafting, vetting, reviewing, research work on various legal issues, due diligence and regulatory issues. She has completed graduation from Women's College, Patna University & has done LLB and LLM from ILS Law College, Pune University. She is expert faculty for Legal.
Ex CGM RBI, Ex Ex. Dir.NHB (on deputation from RBI), Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison. He holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, DU, and B.A. (Hons) English from BHU. He is also a Visiting Faculty at IIM Ahmedabad. He is an expert for English writing and for interview and career guidance
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Mr.Karan is an expert for Quantitative Aptitude for Banking and SSC exams. He is a B.Tech. and has 13+ years of experience in teaching advanced Quants. He has taught thousands of govt job exam aspirants and helped them with fundamentals, short cuts tricks, and time-saving techniques.
Study Materials Information
- Commonsense Reasoning
- Coding Decoding
- Coded Inequalities
- Seating Arrangement
- Coded Blood Relationship
- Input Output
- Direction and Distance
- Data Sufficiency
- Analytical Reasoning
- Section Test Reasoning
- Parts of Speech
- Direct Indirect Speech
- Active passive voice
- Articles and Determiners
- Cloze Passage
- Reading Comprehension
- Spotting Errors
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Coherent paragraph
- Section Test English Language
- Sentence Connectors
- Match the column
- Subject Verb Agreement
- Cloze Passage Mains
- Phrasal Verbs
- The Hindu Editorial Discussions
- Economy and Banking and Finance Static Concepts
- Static GA
- Budget and Economic Survey
- Review of Kurukshetra and Yojana Magazine
- Important Reports and Indices
- Government Schemes
- Monthly Quiz General Awareness
- Economy and Banking and Finance Current Affairs
- PIB Current Affairs
- Constitutional Law
- Corporate Law
- Law of Contracts
- Civil and Criminal Laws
- Administrative Interpretation and Maxims
- Other Laws and Acts
- Securities Laws and Acts
- Banking Related Laws
- Partnership Laws
- Section Tests Legal