IBPS SO Law Officer Comprehensive Online Course
ixamBee has launched IBPS SO Law Officer Comprehensive Online Course curated to suit your IBPS SO Law Officer Mains exam needs and goals. Designed by our experts, with complete study materials, techniques, and strategies, along with practice questions, the IBPS SO Law Officer Comprehensive Online Course is all that you need to become a Law Officer in the bank of your choice. Start your IBPS SO Law Officer Comprehensive online preparation today!
Moreover, if you are seeking a job close to home and wish to work in the government sector, you can apply to the various State Government exams. For this purpose, along with the aforementioned, ixamBee also provides the previous year question papers of various state level exams as well.
Important Features of IBPS SO Law Officer Comprehensive Online Course
- Crisp and relevant study materials
- A well-planned course designed by experts
- Dedicated guidance from mentors
- Subjects taught by experts from that field
- Live classes for doubt clarification
- The course includes interview preparation as well
IBPS SO Law Officer Comprehensive Online Course is a One-Point Source for Coverage of:
- 565+ Video Lessons: Short & crisp videos for concepts, covering all important topics for all the subjects of Pre and Mains. There are Video Lessons covering the entire syllabus of the IBPS SO Law Officer Mains Exam.
- 320+ Study Notes: Exhaustive yet crisp study material is important to lay down a strong learning foundation. Get access to Study notes, emphasizing more on Law subjects, in PDF format for easy learning and quick revision.
- 11000+ Practice Questions: Unlock the question bank comprising practice questions with solutions and proper explanations to reinforce learning at various stages.
- Concept Checking Questions: To check your learning after each concept in videos.
- Chapter Tests: Difficulty Based Chapter Tests and 50+ section Tests comprising Questions divided into Easy, Moderate, and High Levels
- Sections Tests: To check your level of preparedness.
- Mock Tests: To help you practice full-length practice tests just like the real exam.
- Mock Tests: 15 Full-length IBPS SO Law Officer Prelims mock tests and 15 Full-Length IBPS SO Law Officer Mains mock tests.
- 5 Mock Tests for Descriptive English
- Online Live Classes: Live Classes for doubt clarification with the subject experts.
- Interview Guidance: The course includes Guidance for Interview Rounds as well.
- Study plan: To guide you on how to go forward in your preparation.
Why Choose IBPS SO Law Officer Comprehensive Online Classes from ixamBee?
- ixamBee’s IBPS SO Law Officer Comprehensive Online Course is accessible from anywhere and at any time.
- The systematic routine of the course will also help you prepare in a systematic way.
- You will receive subject matter expertise with hands-on experience from expert faculty members.
- Complete study materials will also be provided to you so that you can study further in your comfortable environment.
- The portal is user-friendly and unique with all that you need to achieve your target score.
- Live sessions to clear all your queries with the concerned faculty member.
Benefits of taking IBPS SO Law Officer Comprehensive Coaching Online
Please take a look at the benefits of taking the IBPS SO online course with ixamBee.
- Systematic Learning
When you enroll yourself in proper IBPS online coaching, you will be able to reap the benefits of systematic learning. The classes, the schedules and the divided coursework will allow you to complete your entire IBPS SO Law Officer Mains syllabus and provide you with enough time for revision as well.
- Studying with Peers
ixamBee’s IBPS SO Law Officer Comprehensive online coaching is a great way for you to study with your peers. Group study is always better than individual or self-study. When you study with your peers you will be able to see how others are preparing as well and get doubts clarified through questions asked in class and such.
Since our entire IBPS SO course module is online, it provides immense convenience to all users. You especially stand to gain from the IBPS online coaching classes if you are a working professional. Either way, you can study from the comfort of your home. Aside from live classes, you are free to access your study materials at a time of your choosing as well.
How to Enrol for IBPS SO Law Officer Comprehensive 2022 Online Classes on ixamBee?
- Users who have registered on ixamBee can select the IBPS SO Law Officer Comprehensive Online Course from the drop-down menu under "Bank SO" under the "Online courses" tab.
- On the extreme right of the course page, you will find complete details of the IBPS SO Law Officer Comprehensive Online Course.
- If you wish to make a payment for the IBPS SO Law Officer Comprehensive Online Course, click on the 'Buy Now' tab on the page. A free demo is also provided to you if required, or you can click on the 'Buy Now' tab directly to make the payment.
- In case of any clarification/assistance, feel free to request a call-back or send an email to hello@ixamBee.com.
Faculty and Course Coordinator
Anshul Malik has 5+ years experience in coaching for various government exams. He has done B.Tech (IT) from NIT. Has also cleared exams like SBI, IBPS, SSC. He is expert faculty for Reasoning.
Mr. Amit has 4 year plus experience in Banking, Media, Content and Journalism. He has earlier worked with DKODING Media, HDFC Bank and VAP Group. He is expert faculty for General Awareness and ESI.
Ms. Amrita holds an LLB and LLM degree from Mankichand Pahade Law College, Aurangabad. She is NET and SET qualified in Law and currently pursuing a Ph.D. in Law, she serves as an Assistant Professor at M.P Law College, Aurangabad, and brings a wealth of experience in litigation. She is the expert faculty for Legal.
Ms.Vidihka is an Ex- Bank PO Union Bank of India. She has done B Tech from YMCA University Faridabad and LLB from Ch. Charan Singh University, Meerut. She has also worked in TCS as Assistant System Engineer. She is expert faculty for Legal.
Ms.Neha has 5+ years of experience in law firms including contract drafting, vetting, reviewing, research work on various legal issues, due diligence and regulatory issues. She has completed graduation from Women's College, Patna University & has done LLB and LLM from ILS Law College, Pune University. She is expert faculty for Legal.
Ex CGM RBI, Ex Ex. Dir.NHB (on deputation from RBI), Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison. He holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, DU, and B.A. (Hons) English from BHU. He is also a Visiting Faculty at IIM Ahmedabad. He is an expert for English writing and for interview and career guidance
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Mr.Karan is an expert for Quantitative Aptitude for Banking and SSC exams. He is a B.Tech. and has 13+ years of experience in teaching advanced Quants. He has taught thousands of govt job exam aspirants and helped them with fundamentals, short cuts tricks, and time-saving techniques.
Study Materials Information
- Commonsense Reasoning
- Coding Decoding
- Coded Inequalities
- Seating Arrangement
- Coded Blood Relationship
- Input Output
- Direction and Distance
- Data Sufficiency
- Analytical Reasoning
- Section Test Reasoning
- Parts of Speech
- Direct Indirect Speech
- Active passive voice
- Articles and Determiners
- Cloze Passage
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Rearrangement / Parajumbles
- Spotting Errors
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Coherent paragraph
- Section Test English Language
- Sentence Connectors
- Match the column
- Subject Verb Agreement
- Phrasal Verbs
- The Hindu Editorial Discussions
- Constitutional Law
- Corporate Law
- Law of Contracts
- Civil and Criminal Laws
- Administrative Interpretation and Maxims
- Other Laws and Acts
- Securities Laws and Acts
- Banking Related Laws
- Partnership Laws
- Section Tests Legal