IBPS SO Law Officer Exclusive Online Course 2021
IBPS SO Law Officer Exclusive Online Course
ixamBee has launched IBPS SO Law Officer Exclusive Online course curated to suit your IBPS SO Law Officer exam need and goals. Designed by our experts, with complete study materials, techniques, and strategies, along with practice questions, IBPS SO Law Officer Exclusive Online Course is all that you need to become a Law Officer in the bank of your choice. Start your IBPS SO Law Officer online preparation today!
Important Features of IBPS SO Law Officer Exclusive Online Course are
- Video Lessons: Short & crisp videos for concepts, covering all important topics for all the subjects of Pre and Mains. There are 300 + Video Lessons covering the entire syllabus of IBPS SO Law Officer Exam.
- Study Notes: Exhaustive yet crisp study material is important to lay down a strong learning foundation. Get access to 300+ Study notes, emphasizing more on Law subjects, in PDF format for easy learning and quick revision.
- Practice Questions: Unlock the question bank comprising 9,000 + practice questions with solutions and proper explanations to reinforce learning at various stages.
- Concept Checking Questions: To check your learning after each concept in videos.
- Chapter Tests: 150+ Difficulty Based Chapter Tests and 50+ section Tests comprising of Questions divided into Easy, Moderate, and High Levels
- Sections Tests: To check your level of preparedness.
- Mock Tests: To help you practice full-length practice tests just like the real exam.
- Mock Tests: 10 full-length practice tests for IBPS SO Law officer Prelims and 10 Full-Length practice tests for IBPS SO Law Officer Mains.
- Online Live Classes: Live Classes for doubt clarification with the subject experts.
- Interview Guidance: The course includes Guidance for Interview Rounds as well.
- Study plan: To guide you on how to go forward in your preparation.
- One-on-One Meetings with Faculty: This is a unique program started by ixamBee where you get to speak to faculty of your choice one-on-one and get all your queries answered by them personally.
IBPS SO Law Officer Exclusive Online Course Features
- Accessible anywhere, anytime
- Prepare in a systematic way
- Subject matter expertise with hands-on experience
- Complete study materials to learn in your comfortable environment
- User-friendly and unique portal with all that you need to achieve your target score
- Live sessions to clear all your queries
Why IBPS SO Law Officer Exclusive Online Course?
Apart from the above-mentioned offerings, we are providing few additional offerings which will help you reach your goal :
One-on-One Interaction with faculty
You can connect one on one with ixamBee Experts and get guidance from them at each step of your preparation. Through the one-on-one sessions, you get personalized attention from faculty and get guided by them to reach your goal.
Personalized Study Plan
You get access to a day-wise personalized study plan prepared by our experts based on their one on one interaction with you
Exclusive Mock Tests
Exclusive Mock Tests assess your current level of preparation to properly identify your weak and strong areas by a thorough analysis of your performance in the tests These tests are exclusively designed by ixamBee experts to gauge the level of preparation so that further guidance can be provided in the most effective way
Mock Test Analysis by ixamBee Experts
ixamBee expert faculty will analyze your performance in the IBPS SO Law Exclusive Mock Tests in detail. This will help you identify the areas which you need to focus on to give pace to your IBPS SO Law Exam Preparation. ixamBee mentor/faculty will analyze your performance and discuss it with you. Your personalized study plan will be based on your exclusive mock test performance and analysis.
Interview Preparation guidance & classes
Interview preparation is not something that can be done in a few days. The knowledge and skills required for acing any interview need to be acquired regularly. Regular classes on interview preparation will be conducted on how you can start preparing for interviews from the beginning by providing guidance & effective tips for interview preparation.
Anytime Access to Mentor
Anytime during exam preparation, for any doubts, you can get in touch with your mentor who will provide you appropriate guidance for improvement at each stage of preparation.
Expert Bee: Ask Your Doubt Directly!
Now ask your queries directly to our subject matter experts anytime. You can go to your dashboard and use this feature to clear your doubts without waiting for the live classes or interaction with the faculty.
Friends are always there to listen to you when you are in a difficult situation, this feature is your friend and it has answers to all your doubts.
PROFILE OF THE FACULTY AND COURSE COORDINATORS
Ex CGM NABARD, with more than three decades of experience in rural and agricultural finance. A Nominee Director in ESAF Small Finance Bank, and Independent Director in Satya Microcapital Ltd, he is an MBA from IRMA, Anand, CAIIB from IIBF and B.Sc. Ag & AH (Hons.) from G B Pant Univ, Pantnagar.
Ms. Amrita is a practising lawyer at District and Sessions Court Aurangabad. She has done LLB (merit holder and 2nd batch topper) from Manikchand Pahade Law College, Aurangabad. She is pursuing LLM from Manikchand Pahade Law College, Aurangabad and has several research papers and articles published to her credit. She is expert for Legal.
Ms.Vidihka is an Ex- Bank PO Union Bank of India. She has done B Tech from YMCA University Faridabad and LLB from Ch. Charan Singh University, Meerut. She has also worked in TCS as Assistant System Engineer. She is expert faculty for Legal.
Ms.Neha has 5+ years of experience in law firms including contract drafting, vetting, reviewing, research work on various legal issues, due diligence and regulatory issues. She has completed graduation from Women's College, Patna University & has done LLB and LLM from ILS Law College, Pune University. She is expert faculty for Legal.
Ex CGM RBI, Ex Ex. Dir.NHB (on deputation from RBI), Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison. He holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, DU, and B.A. (Hons) English from BHU. He is also a Visiting Faculty at IIM Ahmedabad. He is an expert for English writing and for interview and career guidance
Ex AGM RBI, Ex SVP Yes Bank, with 13 years of senior-level experience in the banking & finance sector. He joined as RBI Grade B Officer in 2004 (AIR 5), in 2008 got promoted to AGM (Grade C), one of the first three in his batch to get promoted. He holds a Ph.D.(Development Communication) and is an MBA (ISB Hyderabad.
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Mr.Karan is an expert for Quantitative Aptitude for Banking and SSC exams. He is a B.Tech. and has 13+ years of experience in teaching advanced Quants. He has taught thousands of govt job exam aspirants and helped them with fundamentals, short cuts tricks, and time-saving techniques.
Mr. Amit has 4 year plus experience in Banking, Media, Content and Journalism. He has earlier worked with DKODING Media, HDFC Bank and VAP Group. He is expert faculty for General Awareness and ESI.
Ex-Manager Care Ratings, a management professional with over a decade of experience in risk analysis, credit management, investment banking, and equity research. She is an MBA (Finance) from BIMTECH, Noida, and B.Com (Hons) from Hansraj College, Delhi University.
Ms. Manali has 7+ years of teaching experience. She has done B.Ed. from Loreto College, Calcutta, and Masters (English Literature) from Calcutta University. She has also completed MS.ED in Special Education, Univ. of Miami. She is an expert faculty for English Language and English writing (descriptive).
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1:Is there any Refund Policy?
Yes, we do refund the course fees in full if you are pretty sure to not pursue your dream with us. However, you are requested to intimate the same to us via email to email@example.com within 24 hours of purchasing the course. For more information, you can get in touch with your mentor.
- SEBI Grade A Research Officer: Salary, Job Profile and Other Details
- NABARD Grade A Prelims 2021 Results Out!! Direct Link for Merit List
- NABARD Grade B Prelims Result Out!: Check Here
- IBPS Recruitment for Research Associate 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- SBI PO 2021: Eligibility Criteria & Study Plan for You!
- IBPS RRB 2021 Scales 1, 2 & 3 Results Announced: Direct Link for Result
- IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Exam 2021: Tips for Revision
- Few Last Minute Tips for NIACL AO Prelims 2021
- PFRDA Grade A Exam 2021: Last Minute Tips
- SBI PO Exam Analysis 2020