IBPS SO Salary
IBPS SO Job Profile
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection also known as IBPS come out with IBPS Specialist Officer notification every year. The IBPS SO notification 2021 is a good chance to work in the Government sector. IBPS SO notification contain vacancies for various posts. Based on the post for which you have applied under IBPS SO notification 2021, you will be posted in different departments. The IBPS is a self-governing recruitment body that was started with an aim to encourage the recruitments & placements of young graduates through Personnel Selection in Public Sector Banks in India. This post is very essential and plays a vital role in the banking industry. IBPS Specialist Officer will handle a variety of tasks. Some of which are shown below:
I.T. Officer (Scale I)
- Provide data maintenance and support
- Hardware, network security, etc.
- Troubleshooting hardware/software faults
- Replacing parts as required providing support, including procedural documentation
- Resolve queries related ATM, Internet and mobile banking
HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)
- Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed
- Supervision of overall HR activities
- Informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc.
- Addressing any employment relations issues, such as work complaints and harassment allegations.
- Processing all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval.
- Recruitment processes Modify HR policies of the bank as needed.
Marketing Officer (Scale I)
- Promote the bank and its business and formulate policies.
- Supporting the marketing manager in overseeing the department’s operations.
- Handle different aspects of marketing.
- Research and analyses market trends, competitor offerings, demographics, and other information that affects marketing strategies.
- Approves all marketing campaigns and plans before they are implemented.
Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
- Translate and proofread banking documents and train employees the local language.
Law Officer (Scale I)
- Give legal advice to his clients after studying their cases.
- Meeting with the clients in order to understand the details of their case.
- Updated with the information related to the laws and legal processes.
- Prepare legal documents necessary for various banking processes.
- Required to explain the legal issues that may arise due to certain reasons.
- Provide legal assistance to the bank.
IBPS SO Salary 2021
One of the reasons why candidates prefer to work in the Public Sector Banks in the post of Specialist Officer post because along with the handsome salary it also provides various allowances. You will draw a basic salary of Rs 23700 approximately per month. Some other allowances like Special Allowance, Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, etc will be given. The other perks for IBPS SO Scale-I Officer include reimbursement of medical expenses, Newspaper, Traveling Allowance, etc. The new joiner will get a gross salary of Rs. 38800. The IBPS SO salary in Hand 2021 will be 35000 rupees. Detailed IBPS SO salary is given below-
|Grade||IBPS SO Salary|
|Officer Scale I||
|Officer Scale II||
|Officer Scale III||
IBPS SO Salary- Allowances
|IBPS SO Salary- Allowances|
|House Rent Allowance||7%-9%(Location dependent)|
|Dearness Allowance||Rs 8605.88|
|Special Allowance||7.75%(Scale I)|
|City Compensatory Allowance||0-4%(depends on location)|
IBPS SO Career Growth
IBPS SO is a JMGS-1 officer post. Recruited as a IBPS SO officer you will get ample opportunities for promotion, based on your work performance. Given below is the detailed hierarchy of IBPS SO career growth.
- Officer / Assistant Manager
- Senior Manager
- Chief Manager
- Assistant General Manager
- Deputy General Manager
- General Manager
IBPS SO 2021 Related Quick Links
Rate and Review
- SEBI Grade A 2021
- LIC AAO 2021
- SBI PO 2021
- SBI Clerk 2021
- IBPS Clerk 2021
- RBI Assistant 2021
- NABARD GRADE A 2021
- RBI Grade B 2020
- Railway Recruitment (ALP/TECH.)
- IBPS RRB Group 'A' Officers (Scale-I) 2021
- IBPS PO 2021
- SSC CGL 2020
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment
- IBPS RRB Group 'B' Office Assistant 2021
- IBPS SO 2021
- SSC CHSL
- South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk
- Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment
- Canara Bank PO Recruitment
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
- IDBI Executive 2021
- NABARD Grade B 2021
- RRB Group D 2019-20 Recruitment
- SSC CPO 2022
- South Indian Bank PO
- Bank Of India (BOI) Credit officer Exam 2021
- Bank of Baroda PO Exam
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale II Exam 2021
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale III Exam 2021
- Railway Group D Recruitment Notification In Hindi
- Railway Group D Recruitment Exam 2018 Calendar In Hindi
- Railway Group D Recruitment Exam Pattern In Hindi
- NIACL Recruitment
- SSC GD Constable Exam
- Indian Bank PO
- FEDERAL Bank PO/Clerk
- LIC Housing Finance Ltd Exam
- Nabard Development Assistant 2021
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment
- ESIC SSO
- Army Public School
- IB Security Assistant
- SSC Stenographer
- DRDO Senior Technical Assistant
- Railway Protection Force Constable
- RBI Security Guard
- HTET Recruitment
- RPF SI Recruitment
- Bank of Baroda So
- NIACL Administrative Officer
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO
- RRB JE
- IDBI Assistant Manager
- FCI 2020
- SSC MTS 2021
- RRB NTPC
- EPFO Assistant
- LIC ADO
- Repco Bank Clerk 2019
- EPFO SSA (Social Security Assistant)
- HSSC Exam 2021
- Nainital Bank 2020
- NVS PGT
- Uttarakhand Assistant Agriculture Officer
- LIC Assistant 2021
- SSC Selection Posts
- FCI Manager 2020
- IELTS Exam 2020
- Central Bank of India SO
- Jaiib Exam
- J and K Bank PO 2020
- J and K Bank Clerk 2020
- PFRDA OFFICER GRADE ‘A’
- SBI CBO (Circle Based Officer) 2021
- Delhi Police Constable 2021
- National Housing Bank(NHB) 2021
- PNB SO (Specialist Officer) Exam 2020
- SBI Apprentice Exam 2020