IBPS SO Salary
IBPS SO JOB PROFILE
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection also known as IBPS is highly prestigious job and lakhs of candidates appear for the exam every year for various Specialist Officer Posts. This year too good number of vacancies can be expected for various Specialist Officers posts in various public sector banks across the country. Since IBPS SO have various posts covered under its recruitment so there will be separate vacancies for each posts.The IBPS Specialist Officer (SO) salary also entitled with good incentives. Following are the number of posts comes under IBPS SO:
|Specialist Officer Posts|
IBPS SO Salary
One of the reasons why candidates prefer to work in the Public Sector banks specifically in the post of Specialist officer post because along with the handsome salary it also provides various allowances. The selected candidates will drew a basic salary of Rs. 22,000 to Rs 30,000 approximately. Some other allowances like Special Allowance, Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, etc. The other perks for IBPS Specialist Officer Scale-I including reimbursement of medical expenses, Newspaper, Travelling Allowance etc.
IBPS Specialist Officer Roles and Responsibilities
The IBPS is a self-governing recruitment body that was started with an aim to encourage the recruitments & placements of young graduates through Personnel Selection in Public Sector Banks in India. This post is very essential and plays a vital role in the banking industry. IBPS Specialist Officer will handle a variety of tasks. Some of which are shown below:
I.T. Officer (Scale I)
- Provide data maintenance and support
- Hardware, network security, etc.
- Troubleshooting hardware/software faults
- Replacing parts as required providing support, including procedural documentation
- Resolve queries related ATM, Internet and mobile banking
HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)
- Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed
- Supervision of overall HR activities
- Informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc.
- Addressing any employment relations issues, such as work complaints and harassment allegations.
- Processing all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval.
- Recruitment processes Modify HR policies of the bank as needed.
Marketing Officer (Scale I)
- Promote the bank and its business Formulate policies.
- Supporting the marketing manager in overseeing the department’s operations.
- Handle different aspects of marketing.
- Research and analyses market trends, competitor offerings, demographics, and other information that affects marketing strategies.
- Approves all marketing campaigns and plans before they are implemented.
Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
- Translate and proofread banking documents and Train employees the local language.
Law Officer (Scale I)
- Give legal advice to his clients after studying their cases.
- Meeting with the clients in order to understand the details of their case.
- Updated with the information related to the laws and legal processes.
- Prepare legal documents necessary for various banking processes.
- Required to explain the legal issues that may arise due to certain reasons.
- Provide legal assistance to the bank.
IBPS Specialist Officer Salary structure
IBPS SO Salary, Pay Scale, Perk and Allowances are as follows:-
|Basic pay||Rs 22700 to Rs.23700 per month|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 22700 – 990(7)-29560-945(2)-31700-1415-3120|
|Gross Monthly Emoluments||Rs.27700 to Rs.30700|
|Allowances||Special Allowance, Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Travelling Allowance, etc.|
|Reimbursements||For expenses of petrol for vehicle for official purpose, Newspaper etc., as per eligibility.|
|Dispensary Facilities||Medical expenses for OPD treatment/ hospitalization as per eligibility.|
- SBI PO 2020
- SBI Clerk 2020
- IBPS CLERK
- RBI Assistant
- NABARD GRADE A 2020
- RBI Grade B 2020
- Railway Recruitment (ALP/TECH.)
- IBPS RRB Group 'A' Officers (Scale-I)
- IBPS PO
- SSC CGL
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment
- IBPS RRB Group 'B' Office Assistant
- IBPS SO 2019
- SSC CHSL
- South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk
- Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment
- Canara Bank PO Recruitment
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
- IDBI Executive 2020
- NABARD Grade B 2020
- Railway Group D Recruitment
- SSC CPO
- South Indian Bank PO
- Bank of Baroda PO Exam
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale II Exam
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale III Exam
- NIACL Recruitment
- SSC GD Constable Exam
- Indian Bank PO
- FEDERAL Bank PO/Clerk
- LIC Housing Finance Ltd Exam
- Nabard Development Assistant
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment
- SEBI Grade A 2020
- ESIC SSO
- Army Public School
- IB Security Assistant
- SSC Stenographer
- DRDO Senior Technical Assistant
- Railway Protection Force Constable
- RBI Security Guard
- HTET Recruitment
- RPF SI Recruitment
- Bank of Baroda So
- NIACL Administrative Officer
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO
- IBPS PO Dummy
- RRB JE
- LIC AAO 2019
- IDBI Assistant Manager
- FCI 2020
- SSC MTS 2019
- RRB NTPC 2019
- CWC 2019
- EPFO Assistant
- LIC ADO
- Repco Bank Clerk 2019
- EPFO SSA (Social Security Assistant)
- HSSC 2019
- Nainital Bank 2020
- NVS PGT
- Uttarakhand Assistant Agriculture Officer
- LIC Assistant 2020
- SSC Selection Posts
- FCI Manager 2020
- IELTS Exam 2020
- Central Bank of India SO
- Dummy page