IBPS SO Job Profile
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection also known as IBPS, It is highly prestigious job and lakhs of candidates appear for the exam every year for various Specialist Officer posts. This year, there are 1599 vacancies for various Specialist Officers posts in various public sector banks across the country. The IBPS Specialist Officer salary has good incentives.
Specialist Officer Posts
I.T. Officer (Scale I)
Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
Law Officer (Scale I)
HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)
Marketing Officer (Scale I)
IBPS SO Salary in Hand
The salary of selected candidates will draw a starting pay of Rs.22700 to Rs. 23700/- per month. The monthly gross income for IBPS SO salary is about Rs. 27700 to Rs.30700. Some other allowances like Special Allowance, Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, etc. The other perks for IBPS Special Officer Scale-I including reimbursement of medical expenses, Newspaper, Travelling Allowance etc.
IBPS Specialist Officer Roles and Responsibilities
The IBPS is a self-governing recruitment body that was started with an aim to encourage the recruitments & placements of young graduates through Personnel Selection in Public Sector Banks in India. This post is very essential and vital role in the banking industry. IBPS Specialist Officer will have handled a variety of tasks some of the basic responsibilities are as follows:-
I.T. Officer (Scale I)
· Provide data maintenance and support
· Hardware, network security, etc.
· troubleshooting hardware/software faults
· replacing parts as required providing support, including procedural documentation
· Resolve queries related ATM, Internet and mobile banking
· Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed
· Supervision of overall HR activities
· Informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc.
· Addressing any employment relations issues, such as work complaints and harassment allegations
· Processing all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval
· Recruitment processes Modify HR policies of the bank as needed
· Promote the bank and its business Formulate policies
· Supporting the marketing manager in overseeing the department’s operations
· Handle different aspects of marketing
· Research and analyses market trends, competitor offerings, demographics, and other information that affects marketing strategies
· Approves all marketing campaigns and plans before they are implemented
Translate and proofread banking documents and Train employees the local language
· give legal advice to his clients after studying their cases.
· meeting with the clients in order to understand the details of their case.
· updated with the information related to the laws and legal processes.
· Prepare legal documents necessary for various banking processes
· required to explain the legal issues that may arise due to certain reasons.
· Provide legal assistance to the bank.
IBPS Specialist Officer Pay scale
The IBPS Specialist Officer Scale I salary for the Rs. 22700 to Rs.23700/- per month including all perks and allowance. The salary of IBPS SO Scale I monthly gross emoluments is approximately Rs. 27700 to Rs.30700.
IBPS Specialist Officer Salary structure
IBPS SO Salary, Pay Scale, Perk and Allowances are as follows:-
Rs 22700 to Rs.23700 per month
Rs. 22700 – 990(7)-29560-945(2)-31700-1415-3120
Gross Monthly Emoluments
Rs.27700 to Rs.30700
Special Allowance, Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Travelling Allowance, etc.,
For expenses of petrol for vehicle for official purpose, Newspaper etc., as per eligibility.
Medical expenses for OPD treatment/ hospitalization as per eligibility.
Already a member? Log in
Already a member? Sign in