IBPS SO Salary
One of the major reasons behind most of the candidates preferring Bank jobs is the stability and security that one receives in a Bank. Along with this stability, you also get an attractive salary which makes Banks an obvious choice. You are also entitled to receive other allowances like HRA, DA, Special Allowance, Travel Allowance any many more. You will also receive reimbursement for medical expenses, newspaper.
|IBPS SO(Scale I)||
Along with the salary, a specialist officer in IBPS will get monthly and yearly allowances. The various allowances that an IBPS SO gets are provided below.
Other Monthly Allowances (In Rupees):
- House lease -7000
- Petrol - 3000
- Newspaper - 500
- Mobile - 500
- Cleaning - 650
Yearly Allowances (In Rupees):
- Entertainment - 5000
- Medical - 8000
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection also known as IBPS come out with IBPS Specialist Officer notification every year. The IBPS SO notification 2021 is a good chance to work in the Government sector. IBPS SO notification contains vacancies for various posts. Based on the post for which you have applied under IBPS SO notification 2021, you will be posted in different departments. IBPS SO post is very essential and plays a vital role in the banking industry. IBPS Specialist Officer will handle a variety of tasks. Some of which are shown below:
HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)
- Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed
- Supervision of overall HR activities
- Informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities
- Addressing any employment relations issues, such as work complaints and harassment allegations
- Processing all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval
- Recruitment processes Modify HR policies of the bank as needed
Marketing Officer (Scale I)
- Promote the bank and its business and formulate policies
- Supporting the marketing manager in overseeing the department’s operations
- Handle different aspects of marketing
- Research and analyses market trends, competitor offerings, demographics, and other information that affects marketing strategies
- Approves all marketing campaigns and plans before they are implemented
Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
- Translate and proofread banking documents and train employees in the local language
IBPS SO Career Growth
IBPS SO is a JMGS-1 officer post. Recruited as an IBPS SO officer you will get ample opportunities for promotion, based on your work performance. Given below is the detailed hierarchy of IBPS SO career growth.
- Officer / Assistant Manager
- Senior Manager
- Chief Manager
- Assistant General Manager
- Deputy General Manager
- General Manager
IBPS SO is one of the most important exams and need a good level of preparation. Being in a digital era, everyone today prefers going online. Understanding your need ixamBee has various IBPS SO online courses for various streams like Agriculture Field Officer, Law Officer and IT. Besides this, we have an IBPS SO exam course for the interview round also.
IBPS SO Salary Related Quick Links
Recommended Course for you
Boost your preparation with Beepedia
High Quality Mock Test for you
Free Important Video Lectures
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1:Is IBPS SO a full-time job?
A:Yes, IBPS SO is a permanent post. You will be appointed as an Assistant Manager after your selection.
Q2:Is there any bond period after once get selected as an IBPS SO?
A:Yes, depending upon the Bank you will be allocated, the bond period and amount varies.
- International Day of Peace: History, Theme, Significance and More!
- PFRDA Exam 2021: An Opportunity for IT Graduates
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Know How Manshul Cracked the Code!
- Important Government Schemes for NABARD 2021 Exam
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Sethu’s Inspiring Journey
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: The journey of Maiden Attempt
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Meet RBI Grade B Officer Manoj (Neither an Engineer nor a UPSC dreamer)!
- हिन्दी दिवस विशेष: भारत की राजभाषा के रूप में हिन्दी
- NABARD Grade A 2021: What to do in the Last Week?
- NABARD Last 10 Days Tips!
Would you like to rate us 5 star.