IBPS SO notification 2022 has not been released yet. IBPS SO 2022 recruitment will cover various posts like Agriculture Field Officer (AFO), IT Officer Scale I, Law Officer, and Rajbhasha Adhikari Scale I. The official IBPS SO 2022 recruitment notification will have all details like procedure to apply, number of vacancies, exam dates and other info. Let's check out more details on IBPS SO 2022 notification from the content below.
IBPS SO Final Results Out!! IBPS has released the IBPS SO final results on April 01, 2022. The combined result of the IBPS SO Main exam & Interview has been announced & candidates can check their results from April 01 - April 30, 2022.
IBPS releases a good number of vacancies every year for the post of Specialist Officers (SO) under various categories. This year too, a good number of IBPS SO 2022 vacancies can be expected. The number of vacancies in the IBPS SO 2022 exam differ for different posts. The IBPS SO vacancy 2022 will further be divided category wise. We will update the IBPS SO 2022 vacancy in detail once the recruitment notification is out. Till then have a look at IBPS SO 2021 vacancy from the table below.
|Post Name||Number of Post|
|IT Officer||220 (For detailed vacancy, please click here)|
|Agriculture Field Officer||884 (For detailed vacancy, please click here)|
|Rajbhasha Adhikari||84 (For detailed vacancy, please click here)|
|Law Officer||44 (For detailed vacancy, please click here)|
|HR/Personnel Officer||61 (For detailed vacancy, please click here)|
|Marketing Officer||535 (For detailed vacancy, please click here)|
How to Apply Online
IBPS SO exam 2022is among the important examinations that is most awaited by all the job aspirants. Everyone is going to prepare for this much awaited exam and give their best to get a stable and good job. All of this will be useful only if you are able to apply for the job successfully and for that, you should be well aware of the complete application process. The online application procedure of IBPS SO 2022 is explained step by step in the points below.
- Go to the official website of IBPS and click on the "CLICK HERE FOR REGISTRATION" tab
- You will be redirected to the first page of the IBPS SO application form where you will be required to fill in all the basic details asked
- Registration and password will be generated and a message regarding the same will be sent at the registered mail id and contact number
- Login again using those credentials and fill in other details
- Upload all the documents in the dimensions mentioned below.
Guidelines for Uploading the Photograph
- The photograph dimensions must be 4.5 cm X 3.5 cm
- The photograph must be clear and of passport size
- The size of the photograph must be between 20KB - 50 KB
Guidelines for Uploading the Signature
- The signature of the applicant must be clear and legible
- The signature should only be done with either blue or black ink
- The size should be between 10KB-20 KB
Left thumb impression
- The applicant has to put his left thumb impression on white paper with black or blue ink
- Dimension: 240 x 240 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 3 cm * 3 cm (Width * Height)
- File Size: 20 KB – 50 KB
- You have to write the declaration as mentioned below in English clearly on white paper with black or blue ink
- The handwritten declaration should be in your own handwriting.
- Dimensions: 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 10 cm * 5 cm (Width * Height)
- File Size: 50 KB – 100 KB
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- The handwritten declaration and signature should not be written in CAPITAL LETTERS
- All the documents should be in jpg / jpeg format
- The next step would be filling the exam centres preference list. You will be required to fill in 4 centres. Click on 'Save & Next'
- After you are finished entering the details, the preview of your form will be shown, so that if you find any error, you may edit and correct it. Once the application is submitted, you will not be able to edit it
- In the end, you will have to choose a preferable online payment method to submit the application fee for IBPS SO 2022 exam. You can pay the fees through credit card/debit card / net banking and any other online mode
- Click on the 'Submit' button to complete the application
All those who will apply for IBPS SO recruitment notification 2022 need to complete the application process in the proper way. This implies that until and unless you make the fee payment, your IBPS SO 2022 application will be considered incomplete. You will have to choose any one of the online payment methods and pay the IBPS SO application fee. The fee amount will vary according to the category you belong to. The details of the IBPS SO 2022 fee are as follows.
|S. No.||Category||Application Fee|
|1||SC/ST/PWBD||Rs.175/- (Intimation Charges only)|
|2||General and Others||Rs. 850/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)|
Admit Card 2022
You can download the IBPS SO admit card 2022 from the link that will be given on the official website. Just enter the registration number and password which were generated at the time of successful registration of the IBPS SO 2022 notification form. If you are facing any technical glitches during the download, then please retry after a gap of 5 minutes. No hard copy of the IBPS SO 2022 admit card will be sent to any individual. The IBPS SO 2022 exam admit card printout along with a photocopy in original and xerox of an identity proof need to be brought to the exam venue.
Number of Attempts
There is no restriction on the number of attempts as long as you are eligible age-wise. The IBPS SO 2022 age limit is from 21 to 30 years.