RBI has rolled out notification for Legal officer in Grade B with 2 vacancies. RBI Legal Officer (Grade B) exam is scheduled on March 6, 2022 and with limited time in hand for preparation you might be juggling around for study material that can help you crack the exam.
ixamBee, known to be there always to help students’ clear various exams, is offering RBI Legal Officer Online course. The preparation course for RBI Legal Officer will provide you with the most updated, tried-and-tested materials, based on careful analysis of previous year papers by our experts. Our experts have provided you everything you need to make RBI Legal Officer Preparation a breeze. To get access to exclusive mock tests, personalised study plan, mentor support and mock test analysis enrol in our RBI Grade B Legal Exclusive Course.
RBI Legal Officer (Grade B) Online Course Consists of:
- Study Notes: Study notes covering the syllabus wherever required.
- Mock Tests: To help you practice full-length tests just like the real exam.
- Mock Tests: Get 5 Full-length Practice tests for Paper 1 and 5 full-length Practice Tests for the paper 2.
- Descriptive Legal Paper: Our mocks for Descriptive Legal have been customed in such a way to give you a real exam feel and get accustomed to writing the paper. These will be evaluated by the faculty and feedback will be emailed to you.
- Descriptive English: This can be a real game-changer. Get access to video lessons and study notes on writing skills, sample essays, suggested topics, and 5 Descriptive English Mock Tests with individual Performance Feedback.
- Online Live Classes: Daily Live classes with experts for better clarification of your queries.
- Interview Guidance: Our experts will provide interview guidance in the form of Mock Interviews and personal feedback on your performance.
- Study plan: To guide you on how to go forward in your preparation.
Other Legal Online courses
Faculty and Course Coordinator
Master of Science (MS), Engineering Management from Northeastern University.
Tushar is an ESI and a GA Expert at ixamBee. He has over a decade of experience including corporate and teaching experience. He is an expert in Economics and Current Affairs for competitive exams. He holds a BBA with specialization in Finance. He has done a certificate course in NSE Certified Capital Market Professional from St.Xavier Kolkata.
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Dr. Sanjeev Sharma Ex CGM RBI, Ex Ex. Dir.NHB (on deputation from RBI), Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison. He holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, DU, and B.A. (Hons) English
Ms. Amrita has done LLB (merit holder and 2nd batch topper) from Manikchand Pahade Law College, Aurangabad. She is pursuing LLM from Manikchand Pahade Law College, Aurangabad and has several research papers and articles published to her credit. She is expert for Legal
Ms.Neha has 5+ years of experience in law firms including contract drafting, vetting, reviewing, research work on various legal issues, due diligence and regulatory issues. She has completed graduation from Women's College, Patna University & has done LLB and LLM from ILS Law College, Pune University. She is expert faculty for Legal.
Ms.Vidihka is an Ex- Bank PO Union Bank of India. She has done B Tech from YMCA University Faridabad and LLB from Ch. Charan Singh University, Meerut. She has also worked in TCS as Assistant System Engineer. She is expert faculty for Legal.
Study Materials Information
- Precis Writing
- Essay Writing
- Descriptive English Mock Test
- Reading Comprehension in English Writing
- Letter Writing
- Report Writing
- Constitutional Law
- Corporate Law
- Law of Contracts
- Civil and Criminal Laws
- Administrative Interpretation and Maxims
- Other Laws and Acts
- Banking Related Laws
- Partnership Laws
- Legal Drafting
- Section Tests Legal