RBI has rolled out notification for Legal officer in Grade B with 2 vacancies. RBI Legal Officer (Grade B) exam is scheduled on March 6, 2022 and with limited time in hand for preparation you might be juggling around for study material that can help you crack the exam.
ixamBee, known to be there always to help students’ clear various exams, is offering RBI Legal Officer Online course. The preparation course for RBI Legal Officer will provide you with the most updated, tried-and-tested materials, based on careful analysis of previous year papers by our experts. Our experts have provided you everything you need to make RBI Legal Officer Preparation a breeze. To get access to exclusive mock tests, personalised study plan, mentor support and mock test analysis enrol in our RBI Grade B Legal Exclusive Course.
RBI Legal Officer (Grade B) Online Course Consists of:
- Study Notes: Study notes covering the syllabus wherever required.
- Mock Tests: To help you practice full-length tests just like the real exam.
- Mock Tests: Get 5 Full-length Practice tests for Paper 1 and 5 full-length Practice Tests for the paper 2.
- Descriptive Legal Paper: Our mocks for Descriptive Legal have been customed in such a way to give you a real exam feel and get accustomed to writing the paper. These will be evaluated by the faculty and feedback will be emailed to you.
- Descriptive English: This can be a real game-changer. Get access to video lessons and study notes on writing skills, sample essays, suggested topics, and 5 Descriptive English Mock Tests with individual Performance Feedback.
- Online Live Classes: Daily Live classes with experts for better clarification of your queries.
- Interview Guidance: Our experts will provide interview guidance in the form of Mock Interviews and personal feedback on your performance.
- Study plan: To guide you on how to go forward in your preparation.
Faculty and Course Coordinator
Ms.Vidihka is an Ex- Bank PO Union Bank of India. She has done B Tech from YMCA University Faridabad and LLB from Ch. Charan Singh University, Meerut. She has also worked in TCS as Assistant System Engineer. She is expert faculty for Legal.
Ms.Neha has 5+ years of experience in law firms including contract drafting, vetting, reviewing, research work on various legal issues, due diligence and regulatory issues. She has completed graduation from Women's College, Patna University & has done LLB and LLM from ILS Law College, Pune University. She is expert faculty for Legal.
Ms. Amrita is a practising lawyer at District and Sessions Court Aurangabad. She has done LLB (merit holder and 2nd batch topper) from Manikchand Pahade Law College, Aurangabad. She is pursuing LLM from Manikchand Pahade Law College, Aurangabad and has several research papers and articles published to her credit. She is expert for Legal.
Ms. Manali has 7+ years of teaching experience. She has done B.Ed. from Loreto College, Calcutta, and Masters (English Literature) from Calcutta University. She has also completed MS.ED in Special Education, Univ. of Miami. She is an expert faculty for English Language and English writing (descriptive).
Ex CGM RBI, Ex Ex. Dir.NHB (on deputation from RBI), Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison. He holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, DU, and B.A. (Hons) English from BHU. He is also a Visiting Faculty at IIM Ahmedabad. He is an expert for English writing and for interview and career guidance
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Study Materials Information
- No. System
- Economy and Banking and Finance Static Concepts
- Financial System
- Extra content related to Banking industry
- Precis Writing
- Essay Writing
- Descriptive English Mock Test
- Reading Comprehension in English Writing
- Letter Writing
- Report Writing
- Constitutional Law
- Corporate Law
- Law of Contracts
- Civil and Criminal Laws
- Administrative Interpretation and Maxims
- Other Laws and Acts
- Banking Related Laws
- Partnership Laws
- Legal Drafting
Recommended Courses for you
- 200+ Video lessons for Prelims
- 90+ Videos for Mains exam
- 100+ Study notes in PDF format especially for the Computer Knowledge and General Awareness Section
- 275+ Video Lessons
- 180+ Study Notes (PDF notes) for easy learning
- 15 Full-length Practice Tests Descriptive & Objective each for ESI and FM (5 tests to be evaluated)
- 700+ Video lessons for Phase I and Phase II exam
- 300+ Study notes designed by expert faculty
- 17,000 plus practice Questions
- 350+ Video Lessons
- 150+ Study Notes (PDF notes) for easy learning
- 20 Mock Tests For Phase 1
- One on one Mock Interview with an expert panel
- Detailed feedback
- Personalized tips and suggestions