IBPS SO Law Officer Exclusive Online Course
ixamBee has launched IBPS SO Law Officer Exclusive Online course curated to suit your IBPS SO Law Officer exam need and goals. Designed by our experts, with complete study materials, techniques, and strategies, along with practice questions, IBPS SO Law Officer Exclusive Online Course is all that you need to become a Law Officer in the bank of your choice. Start your IBPS SO Law Officer online preparation today!
Important Features of IBPS SO Law Officer Exclusive Online Course are
- 300+ Video Lessons: Short & crisp videos for concepts, covering all important topics for all the subjects of Pre and Mains. There are 300 + Video Lessons covering the entire syllabus of IBPS SO Law Officer Exam.
- 300+ Study Notes: Exhaustive yet crisp study material is important to lay down a strong learning foundation. Get access to 300+ Study notes, emphasizing more on Law subjects, in PDF format for easy learning and quick revision.
- 9000+ Practice Questions: Unlock the question bank comprising 9,000 + practice questions with solutions and proper explanations to reinforce learning at various stages.
- Concept Checking Questions: To check your learning after each concept in videos.
- Chapter Tests: 150+ Difficulty Based Chapter Tests and 50+ section Tests comprising of Questions divided into Easy, Moderate, and High Levels
- Sections Tests: To check your level of preparedness.
- Mock Tests: To help you practice full-length practice tests just like the real exam.
- 20+ Mock Tests: 10 full-length practice tests for IBPS SO Law officer Prelims and 10 Full-Length practice tests for IBPS SO Law Officer Mains.
- Online Live Classes: Live Classes for doubt clarification with the subject experts.
- Interview Guidance: The course includes Guidance for Interview Rounds as well.
- Study plan: To guide you on how to go forward in your preparation.
- One-on-One Meetings with Faculty: This is a unique program started by ixamBee where you get to speak to faculty of your choice one-on-one and get all your queries answered by them personally.
IBPS SO Law Officer Exclusive Online Course Features
- Accessible anywhere, anytime
- Prepare in a systematic way
- Subject matter expertise with hands-on experience
- Complete study materials to learn in your comfortable environment
- User-friendly and unique portal with all that you need to achieve your target score
- Live sessions to clear all your queries
Why IBPS SO Law Officer Exclusive Online Course?
|Course Offerings||IBPS SO Law Officer Comprehensive Course||IBPS SO Law Officer Exclusive Course|
|Online Live Classes||✓||✓|
|Descriptive English: Classes & Mock Test||✓||✓|
|Interview Preparation Guidance & Classes||✓||✓|
|Personalized Study Plan||---||✓|
|Exclusive Mock Tests||---||✓|
|Exclusive Mock Tests Analysis by ixamBee Experts||---||✓|
|One-on-One Sessions with Faculty||---||✓|
|Descriptive Papers: Special classes & Evaluation||Limited||✓|
|Regular Mentorship & Guidance||---||✓|
Apart from the above-mentioned offerings, we are providing a few additional offerings which are not available in the IBPS SO Law Officer Comprehensive Course. These offerings will go a long way to help you realize your dreams.
One-on-One Interaction with faculty
You can connect one on one with ixamBee Experts and get guidance from them at each step of your preparation. Through the one-on-one sessions, you get personalized attention from faculty and get guided by them to reach your goal.
Personalized Study Plan
You get access to a day-wise personalized study plan prepared by our experts based on their one on one interaction with you
Exclusive Mock Tests
Exclusive Mock Tests assess your current level of preparation to properly identify your weak and strong areas by a thorough analysis of your performance in the tests These tests are exclusively designed by ixamBee experts to gauge the level of preparation so that further guidance can be provided in the most effective way
Mock Test Analysis by ixamBee Experts
ixamBee expert faculty will analyze your performance in the IBPS SO Law Exclusive Mock Tests in detail. This will help you identify the areas which you need to focus on to give pace to your IBPS SO Law Exam Preparation. ixamBee mentor/faculty will analyze your performance and discuss it with you. Your personalized study plan will be based on your exclusive mock test performance and analysis.
Interview Preparation guidance & classes
Interview preparation is not something that can be done in a few days. The knowledge and skills required for acing any interview need to be acquired regularly. Regular classes on interview preparation will be conducted on how you can start preparing for interviews from the beginning by providing guidance & effective tips for interview preparation.
Expert Bee: Ask Your Doubt Directly!
Now ask your queries directly to our subject matter experts anytime. You can go to your dashboard and use this feature to clear your doubts without waiting for the live classes or interaction with the faculty.
Friends are always there to listen to you when you are in a difficult situation, this feature is your friend and it has answers to all your doubts.
Other Legal Online courses
Faculty and Course Coordinator
Yaman is a Reasoning coach who has cleared SBI PO/ Clerk, IBPS PO, IBPS RRB PO and LIC ADO exams to name a few. Yaman is an M.Sc. and B.Ed. by education.
Anshul Malik has 5+ years experience in coaching for various government exams. He has done B.Tech (IT) from NIT. Has also cleared exams like SBI, IBPS, SSC. He is expert faculty for Reasoning.
Mr. Amit has 4 year plus experience in Banking, Media, Content and Journalism. He has earlier worked with DKODING Media, HDFC Bank and VAP Group. He is expert faculty for General Awareness and ESI.
Ms. Amrita has done LLB (merit holder and 2nd batch topper) from Manikchand Pahade Law College, Aurangabad. She is pursuing LLM from Manikchand Pahade Law College, Aurangabad and has several research papers and articles published to her credit. She is expert for Legal
Ms.Vidihka is an Ex- Bank PO Union Bank of India. She has done B Tech from YMCA University Faridabad and LLB from Ch. Charan Singh University, Meerut. She has also worked in TCS as Assistant System Engineer. She is expert faculty for Legal.
Ms.Neha has 5+ years of experience in law firms including contract drafting, vetting, reviewing, research work on various legal issues, due diligence and regulatory issues. She has completed graduation from Women's College, Patna University & has done LLB and LLM from ILS Law College, Pune University. She is expert faculty for Legal.
Dr. Sanjeev Sharma Ex CGM RBI, Ex Ex. Dir.NHB (on deputation from RBI), Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison. He holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, DU, and B.A. (Hons) English
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Mr.Karan is an expert for Quantitative Aptitude for Banking and SSC exams. He is a B.Tech. and has 13+ years of experience in teaching advanced Quants. He has taught thousands of govt job exam aspirants and helped them with fundamentals, short cuts tricks, and time-saving techniques.
Very good teaching
thums up to mam
Study Materials Information
- Commonsense Reasoning
- Coding Decoding
- Coded Inequalities
- Seating Arrangement
- Coded Blood Relationship
- Input Output
- Direction and Distance
- Data Sufficiency
- Analytical Reasoning
- Section Test Reasoning
- Parts of Speech
- Direct Indirect Speech
- Active passive voice
- Articles and Determiners
- Cloze Passage
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Rearrangement / Parajumbles
- Spotting Errors
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Coherent paragraph
- Section Test English Language
- Sentence Connectors
- Match the column
- Subject Verb Agreement
- Phrasal Verbs
- The Hindu Editorial Discussions
- Constitutional Law
- Corporate Law
- Civil and Criminal Laws
- Administrative Interpretation and Maxims
- Other Laws and Acts
- Securities Laws and Acts
- Banking Related Laws
- Partnership Laws
- Section Tests Legal