LIC AAO Legal Online Course
Ace your LIC AAO Legal exam preparation with ixamBee. Our online course is prepared by a group of experts after thorough research, LIC AAO Legal online course is a comprehensively structured course that will render the complete LIC AAO Legal syllabus in one place.
LIC AAO ONLINE COURSE FOR LEGAL CONSISTS OF:
- Video Lessons, out of which 80 videos exclusively for Legal, to enhance the conceptual knowledge
- Study Notes in PDF format for easy learning and quick revision
- Many study notes are exclusively for Legal
- Full-length practice tests for LIC AAO Exam (Pre, Mains, Descriptive English)
- Descriptive English Mock Tests for LIC AAO Mains, with personalized performance feedback
- Practice questions in the form of Chapter tests, Section Tests, and Mock Tests
- Live Online Classes for doubt clarification with the subject experts
Why Choose LIC AAO Online Course with ixamBee?
- One-Stop Solution: You will get all your exam-related resources in one place including video lessons, study plans, practice tests, doubt-clarifying sessions, and many more. You don’t need to search for anything else. The content provided is more than enough for your selection.
- All-Time Mentorship: The course gives you an opportunity to avail the best mentorship in India. Your faculty is your mentor, 50% of your success will depend on how good your faculty is as they will be the ones to guide you throughout your preparations. For any exam preparation, it is always recommended to have a faculty that has relevant work experience. Such faculties can share their own experiences and understand the problems you are facing thus giving you instant solutions. Along with mentoring you in your exam preparation, our mentors also guide you through the career aspects and you can discuss your thoughts anytime with them.
- Live Classes: Daily Live classes with expert faculties to clarify all your queries related to any topic in the syllabus. The general discussions with students help you channel your concepts in the right direction.
- Support: When you are practicing questions or doing self-study at home you may get stuck at several points. It's not possible the faculty will be available 24/7. However, we strive to resolve all your queries on time and therefore have a 24/7 support facility. You can email us the questions you are stuck at or a topic you are confused about and we will reply.
- Success Stories: We keep sharing the journey of students who made it to their dream jobs. The stories tell about all the hardships faced in the preparation and how people overcame them. These success stories will motivate you to work even harder to make it to the finish line.
- External Faculties: We keep conducting sessions with personnel (ex-RBI, ex-SEBI, ex-Bank PO’s, and many more) who share their experiences and also clear any confusions you have about working in such organizations.
How Do I Enroll for the LIC AAO Legal Online Course on ixamBee?
- Visit our website @ https://www.ixambee.com/.
- From the menu bar, find the “Online Course” tab.
- Click on it for the drop-down menu to appear.
- From the left-hand column, go to the “Insurance” tab.
- Now, select LIC AAO Legal from the options available.
- The LIC AAO Legal Online Course page will appear.
- On the right-hand side, there will be an option to “Buy Now”. You can also take a demo course before you buy.
- When you click on “Buy Now” you will be redirected to a log-in/sign-in page.
- Once you have registered and logged in, you will be shown various buying options.
- Select the package you want to purchase and then continue to “Proceed to Payment”.
- You can then finally make your online payment and purchase the LIC AAO Legal Online Course.
Faculty and Course Coordinator
Ms. Amrita holds an LLB and LLM degree from Mankichand Pahade Law College, Aurangabad. She is NET and SET qualified in Law and currently pursuing a Ph.D. in Law, she serves as an Assistant Professor at M.P Law College, Aurangabad, and brings a wealth of experience in litigation. She is the expert faculty for Legal.
Ms.Vidihka is an Ex- Bank PO Union Bank of India. She has done B Tech from YMCA University Faridabad and LLB from Ch. Charan Singh University, Meerut. She has also worked in TCS as Assistant System Engineer. She is expert faculty for Legal.
Ms.Neha has 5+ years of experience in law firms including contract drafting, vetting, reviewing, research work on various legal issues, due diligence and regulatory issues. She has completed graduation from Women's College, Patna University & has done LLB and LLM from ILS Law College, Pune University. She is expert faculty for Legal.
Ex CGM RBI, Ex Ex. Dir.NHB (on deputation from RBI), Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison. He holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, DU, and B.A. (Hons) English from BHU. He is also a Visiting Faculty at IIM Ahmedabad. He is an expert for English writing and for interview and career guidance
Ex AGM RBI, Ex SVP Yes Bank, with 13 years of senior-level experience in the banking & finance sector. He joined as RBI Grade B Officer in 2004 (AIR 5), in 2008 got promoted to AGM (Grade C), one of the first three in his batch to get promoted. He holds a Ph.D.(Development Communication) and is an MBA (ISB Hyderabad.
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Mr.Karan is an expert for Quantitative Aptitude for Banking and SSC exams. He is a B.Tech. and has 13+ years of experience in teaching advanced Quants. He has taught thousands of govt job exam aspirants and helped them with fundamentals, short cuts tricks, and time-saving techniques.
Mr. Amit has 4 year plus experience in Banking, Media, Content and Journalism. He has earlier worked with DKODING Media, HDFC Bank and VAP Group. He is expert faculty for General Awareness and ESI.
Ex-Manager Care Ratings, a management professional with over a decade of experience in risk analysis, credit management, investment banking, and equity research. She is an MBA (Finance) from BIMTECH, Noida, and B.Com (Hons) from Hansraj College, Delhi University.
Study Materials Information
- Commonsense Reasoning
- Coding Decoding
- Coded Inequalities
- Seating Arrangement
- Coded Blood Relationship
- Input Output
- Direction and Distance
- Data Sufficiency
- Analytical Reasoning
- Section Test Reasoning
- No. System
- Profit and loss
- Ratio and proportion
- Simple and compound interest
- Time and distance
- Boats and streams
- Permutation and combination
- Quadratic equation
- HCF and LCM
- Time and work and Pipe and Cisterns
- Short Cut Tricks
- Section Test Quant
- Caselet DI
- Venn diagram
- Parts of Speech
- Direct Indirect Speech
- Active passive voice
- Articles and Determiners
- Cloze Passage
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Rearrangement / Parajumbles
- Spotting Errors
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Coherent paragraph
- Section Test English Language
- Match the column
- Subject Verb Agreement
- Phrasal Verbs
- The Hindu Editorial Discussions
- Economy and Banking and Finance Static Concepts
- Static GA
- Budget and Economic Survey
- Important Reports and Indices
- Government Schemes
- Monthly Quiz General Awareness
- Economy and Banking and Finance Current Affairs
- PIB Current Affairs
- Data Interpretation Mains
- Caselet DI Mains
- Insurance Awareness
- Constitutional Law
- Corporate Law
- Law of Contracts
- Civil and Criminal Laws
- Administrative Interpretation and Maxims
- Other Laws and Acts
- Securities Laws and Acts
- Partnership Laws
- Section Tests Legal