LIC AAO Salary
A LIC Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) is entitled to receive a basic pay of Rs. 32795/- per month. LIC AAO pay scale is Rs. 32795- 1610(14) –55335– 1745(4) –62315. An AAO is eligible for certain emoluments also, inclusive of House Rent Allowance (HRA) & City Compensatory Allowance (CCA) wherever admissible depending upon the classification of the city, which will amount to approximately Rs 57,000/- per month in ‘A’ Class city.
Other benefits are Defined Contributory Pension, Special Allowance for passing Actuarial Examination, Gratuity, LTC, Cash Medical Benefit, Group Mediclaim, Group Personal Accident Insurance, Group Insurance, Vehicle Loan (2-wheeler/4 wheeler) as per rules, meal coupon, reimbursement towards the cost of Briefcase leather bags, mobile handset, the supply of dailies and magazines and tea/coffee, mobile expenses, etc. as per rules. For detailed LIC AAO salary, please look at the table below
|Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)||
LIC AAO Job Profile
Once you qualify all the stages of the LIC AAO Exams and get selected as an Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO), you would be given a department/branch according to your category of post. You will be heading/managing that particular department. LIC AAO is mainly an administrative job, as the title of the post suggests. We can put the job responsibilities of an AAO in few steps as follows:
- Negotiations will have to be done with the Agents/ Development Officers.
- Client interaction and inspection of the claims made by them.
- Processing of the policy applications.
- Coordination with other departments.
- Maintaining the databases.
- Inspecting the policies that already exist.
Once you gain experience of 3-5 years, you will be eligible to get promoted to the post of ‘Administrative Officer’ (AO), which will be an enhanced version of the Assistant Administrative Officer job. Both being administrative jobs, a LIC AO (Administrative Officer) will be an advanced form of the LIC AAO.
LIC AAO Salary Related Quick Links
Recommended Course for you
Boost your preparation with Beepedia
High Quality Mock Test for you
Free Important Video Lectures
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1:Is there any Guarantee bond in LIC AAO Job?
A:Yes, you have to sign a 4-year bond at the time of joining in LIC. If you leave before that, you are liable to pay ₹ 2,00,000 to the LIC.
Q2:What is the in-hand salary of LIC AAO?
A:The in-hand salary for LIC AAO is ₹ 32795/- per month . You are laiable to other allowances such HRA, DA as well.
Q3:What is the probation period for LIC AAO?
A:LIC will keep you on a 1 year probation period from the date of joining. This period can be extended up to 2 years as per the performance of the candidates during the probation period.
- NABARD Development Assistant 2021: Salary, Syllabus and Preparation
- IBPS SO Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Study Plan: IT Officer Scale I
- IBPS SO Law Officer 2021: Syllabus, Study Plan & More
- Kisan Credit Card Scheme: Latest Information, Features & Objectives
- ThanksGiving@ ixamBee
- I aim UPSC, my plan B?
- Agriculture Infrastructure Fund: Objectives, Features and Benefits
- PM-KISAN Scheme: 10th Installment and Latest Updates
- Central Bank of India SO Recruitment 2021: 115 Vacancies, Apply Online & More
- ixamBee Celebrates Thanksgiving
Would you like to rate us 5 star.