LIC AAO Exam Syllabus
LIC AAO is a great opportunity for anyone looking for a stable career in the government sctor. Before you start gearing up for the LIC AAO 2021 Examination, it is extremely necessary to take a look at the LIC AAO syllabus in detail. You can look at the complete syllabus of LIC AAO Prelims and Mains below.
LIC AAO Prelims Exam Syllabus 2021
Given below is the list of topics covered in the LIC AAO Syllabus for the Prelims exam.
|Quantitative Aptitude||Ratio and Proportion, Average, Time and Work, Speed, Distance and Time, Mixture and Allegations, Stocks and Shares, Percentage, Permutation and Combination, Algebra, Trigonometry, Data Interpretation, Mensuration, Probability, Set Theory|
|Reasoning Ability||Inequality, Coding Decoding, Syllogism, Machine Input Output, Data Sufficiency, Circular Arrangement, Linear Arrangement, Floor Puzzle, Scheduling, Verbal Reasoning, Ordering and Ranking, Arrangement and Pattern, Blood Relations, Direction and Distance|
|English||Grammar, Vocabulary, Error Spotting, Comprehension, Passage Making, Jumble Words, Fill in the Blanks, Sentence Framing|
LIC AAO Mains Exam Syllabus 2021
The syllabus for the LIC AAO Mains exam is given below.
|Reasoning Ability||Arrangement & Pattern, Coding-Decoding, Blood Relations, Analogy, Inequalities, Syllogisms, Classification, Data Sufficiency, Input-Output, Linear Arrangement, Alphabet Series, Data Interpretation, Grouping & Selection, Verbal Reasoning, Clock, Venn Diagram, Mirror Images, Calendar|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||History of India, Indian Economics, Geography, Indian Constitution, Important Days, Books and Authors, Countries, Capitals, and Currencies, Awards, Honors and Recognition, Science and Technology, Inventions and Discoveries, Financial Institutions – National and International, National and International Organizations, Current Affairs – National and International, Indian Politics|
|Insurance & Financial Market Awareness||Indian Financial System, History of LIC and IRDAI, Indian Banking and Insurance Terms, Banking Committees, Banking and Insurance Abbreviations, Stock Market, Budget, Insurance Sector (Agencies, Headquarters, Jobs, etc.), Indian and International Financial Institutions, Money market and Capital Market, Financial Market Risks, International Monetary Fund, Economic policies, Recession, Insurance Ombudsman, Bancassurance, Private and Public sector Insurance Companies, Government Insurance Schemes|
|English Language||Essay, Letter Writing|
|Professional knowledge- IT||Data Communication and Networking, Database Management System, Operating System, Software Engineering, Data Structure, Compiler Design, Computer Organization and Microprocessor, Object Oriented Programming (OOPS)|
LIC AAO is a popular examination among government job aspirants. That makes it tougher and harder to compete for. If you are well prepared and well-read, nothing can beat you in the process. To be well-read it is extremely important to first collect good books for LIC AAO which will be an important aid in your preparation. For the General Awareness section, you can refer to Beepdiea. BeePedia is a comprehensive document to address the General Awareness (GA) content requirement of students preparing for various competitive exams.
Here is a list of some good books for LIC AAO, that may help you in kick-starting your LIC AAO preparation in a better way
|LIC AAO Subjects||Useful Books for LIC AAO||Author/Publisher|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Quicker Mathematics||BSC Publications|
|Quantitative Aptitude||RS Agarwal|
|Class Notes||SS Bharti|
|English Language||English Grammar||Wren & Martin|
|Word Power Made Easy||Norman Lewis|
|General English||Kiran Publications|
|Reasoning Ability||A modern approach to verbal & Non-verbal reasoning||R.S. Agarwal|
|Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning||S.Chand|
|Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning||Arihant Publication|
Online Course 2021
ixamBee has launched LIC AAO Online Course in case you need any help in your preparation journey. You may join the course for complete guidance related to the LIC AAO Exam 2021. The LIC AAO Online Course designed by ixamBee experts- Ms. Arunima Sinha (Coach for Banking exams for 6 years, Ex-Manager SIDBI, Ex-Bank PO), Mr. Chandraprakash Joshi (ex-RBI GR B, MBA-Finance, PhD), Mr Karan Sardana (Coach for Bank, SSC, Insurance, Police MAT, CLAT Exams for 10 years) and Ms. Prachi Agarwal (MBA Finance with over a decade of experience), consists of all important information that is required to ensure your full-proof success. In LIC AAO Online Course, you will get
- 300+ Video Lessons covering the entire syllabus of the LIC AAO Prelims and Mains Exam. This also includes videos on writing skills for the LIC AAO Descriptive English paper.
- 100+ video lessons, out of total of 300 videos exclusively for the LIC AAO Mains examination, focusing on Insurance & Financial Market Awareness and GK & Current Affairs along with other sections.
- 100+ Difficulty Based Chapter Tests for LIC AAO exam comprising 3000+ Questions divided into Easy, Moderate and High Levels
- 18 Full-Length LIC AAO Practice Tests for Prelims and Mains. This includes 10 LIC AAO Practice Tests for Prelims, 3 LIC AAO Practice Tests for Mains and 5 LIC AAO Practice Tests for Descriptive English
- Total 7000+ practice questions for LIC AAO with solutions and proper explanations in the form of Chapter Tests, Assignments, Section Tests and Mock Tests.
- Live Classes for guidance and doubt clarification with the subject experts.
- All the Video lessons are short-crisp and to-the-point with relevant study content.
- All video Lessons are followed by concept clearing questions for reinforcement of learning and also helpful to check your progress.
- Short and crisp LIC AAO study notes in PDF format are also provided for LIC AAO General Awareness, Insurance and Financial Market Awareness, Descriptive English subjects for easy learning and quick revision
- Exclusive Study Material for General Awareness and Current Affairs and Insurance and Financial Markets subjects in LIC AAO Mains exam which are important from exam point of view
- Apart from videos and study content; Guidance, Tips and Preparation Strategy from Subject Experts for Prelims and Mains at each stage of preparation is also provided.
- LIC AAO Online course will also include Guidance in the Interview Round.
LIC AAO Exam Syllabus Related Quick Links
Recommended Course for you
Boost your preparation with Beepedia
High Quality Mock Test for you
Free Important Video Lectures
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1:What are the best study materials available for LIC AAO?
A:You can check the list of books mentioned in the books section above. The list has been prepared by our experts.
Q2:In how many days can I cover the whole syllabus of LIC AAO?
A:It depends on how much time you are devoting to the preparation. Your syllabus can be covered accordingly
Q3:What source should I follow for the General awareness section?
A:For general awareness, you can refer to our Beepeidia section. BeePedia is a comprehensive document to address the General Awareness (GA) content requirement of students preparing for various competitive exams.
- List of Nobel Prize Winners 2021
- GIC Assistant Manager 2021 Result Out! Check the Interview Dates
- LIC AAO Mains 2021 Admit Card Out! Direct Link for Call Letter
- NIACL AO Prelims 2021 Exam Analysis
- SSC MTS Exam 2021: Everything You Need to Know!
- IBPS PO Recruitment 2021-22 Notification Out! 4135 Vacancies Announced! Apply Now!
- नाबार्ड ,पीएफआरडीए राजभाषा अधिकारी: रोजगार का एक बेहतरीन विकल्प, जानें कैसे करें तैयारी डॉ. ऋतु जोशी से!
- NABARD Grade A 2021 Phase 2: Sample Questions for Descriptive ARD
- SBI PO 2021 Syllabus: Find the Complete Syllabus Here
- How to Prepare for NABARD Grade A Mains
Would you like to rate us 5 star.