Central Bank Of India SO Notification 2023
If you want to make a career in the banking sector, Central Bank Of India SO recruitment is an excellent opportunity to work as a specialist officer in various streams. The official notification for Central Bank of India SO recruitment 2023 has been released. Interested candidates can apply for the CBI SO exam 2023 between October 28 to November 19, 2023. You must go through the Central Bank of India SO notification 2023 carefully so that you do not miss any vital information. Further details about the Central Bank Of India Specialist Officer recruitment 2023 can be inferred from below.
Central Bank Of India SO Vacancy 2023
The recently released Central Bank Of India Specialist Officer notification 2023 has various streams covered under it. The streams included are IT, Credit Officer, Law Officer, Economist, Risk Manager, and other fields. The Central Bank Of India Specialist Officer vacancies are divided between the General and Reserved categories. The number of Central Bank Of India SO vacancies released is provisional and may vary according to the actual requirement of the Bank. Get detailed info for the Central Bank Of India SO vacancies from the table below.
Note: If you belong to reserved categories, you are free to apply against vacancies announced for unreserved/General categories provided you meet all the eligibility criteria laid down for the General Category.
|S No||Category||Scale||SC||OBC||EWS||GEN / UR||TOTALOut of which PWBD|
|10||CA –Finance & Accounts/ GST/ Ind AS/ Balance Sheet /Taxation||II||0||0||0||0||3||3|
How To Apply Online
Before filling out the online application form for the Central Bank of India SO exam, you should ensure that you have a valid email and, a working mobile number to which all the messages will be sent. The procedure to fill out the online application form for the Central Bank of India SO is given below.
- Visit the official website of the Central Bank of India and click the option 'CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE.'
- Register yourself first by entering all the details. Once registration is completed, a provisional registration number and password are generated.
- Use this registration number and password to fill Central Bank of India SO online application form further.
- Upload all documents like the signature, photograph, thumb impression, and handwritten declaration according to the following dimensions -
- A recent coloured passport-size photograph of 200-230 pixels and size between 20-50 KB
- Signature of 140x60 pixels ranging between 10-20 KB. The signature should be with black ink on a white paper.
- Left thumb impression ranging between 20-50 KB
- Handwritten declaration of size between 50-100 KB with the following text - I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.
- All the documents should be in jpg/jpeg format, and the signature should not be in capital letters.
- Check all the details before the final submission of the Central Bank of India SO online application form. No changes will be accepted later on.
- After completion of the Central Bank of India SO online application form, pay the requisite fee.
- Payment should be made through online mode only by choosing any one of the payment options.
- Take out the print of the generated e-receipt and Central Bank of India SO online application form for future use.
Central Bank Of India SO Application Fee
You need to pay the Central Bank of India SO application fee through online mode only. The application fee for Central Bank of India SO is different for general and reserved categories. The Central Bank Of India Specialist Officer exam fee paid is nonrefundable. Other bank charges on the Central Bank of India SO application form will be borne by the candidates. The application fee of Central Bank of India SO also includes GST. Further details are given below.
|Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe candidates/PWBD||Rs.175/-+GST|
|All Others||Rs. 850/-+GST|
Central Bank Of India SO Admit Card
You can download the call letter for the Central Bank of India SO from its official website. Intimations will also be sent by email in the registered email id of the candidate and registered mobile number. No hard copy will be sent to the candidates. The Central Bank of India SO call letter for the CBI SO Online Examination can be downloaded from November 2023 onwards. Hence, you are advised to visit the bank website frequently for the date of commencement of downloading the Central Bank of India SO admit letter. In case of any difficulty, you can contact the HelpDesk of the bank.