Central Bank of India SO Notification 2021
All those candidates who want to make a career in the banking sector, Central Bank Of India SO recruitment is a good opportunity to work as a specialist officer in various streams. The official notification for Central Bank of India SO recruitment 2021 can be downloaded from its official website. A candidate must go through the Central Bank of India SO notification 2021 carefully so that he/she does not miss any important information.
Central Bank of India SO : How To Apply
Before filling the online application form for the Central Bank of India SO exam a candidate should ensure that he/she has a valid email-id, working mobile number in which all the messages will be sent. The procedure to fill the online application form for Central Bank of India SO is given below.
- A candidate need to visit the official website of Central Bank of India as
- He/she must register first by entering all the details. Once registration is completed a provisional registration number and password is generated.
- A candidate has to use this registration number and password for filling Central Bank of India SO online application form further.
- Documents like the signature and photograph should be scanned and uploaded according to the following dimensions -
- photograph should be of 200-230 pixels and size between 20-50 kb.
- signature should be of 140x60 pixels ranging between 10-20 kb. The signature should be with black ink on a white paper.
- All the documents should be in jpg/jpeg format and signature should not be in capital letters.
- A candidate should check all the details before the final submission of the Central Bank of India SO online application form. No changes will be accepted later on.
- After completion of the Central Bank of India SO online application form, a candidate has to pay the requisite fee.
- Payment should be done through online mode only by choosing one of the payment options given.
- A candidate should take out the print of the generated e-receipt and Central Bank of India SO online application form.
Central Bank of India SO Application Fee
A candidate needs to pay the exam fee for Central Bank of India SO through online mode only. The application fee for Central Bank of India SO is different for general and reserved categories. The fee paid is nonrefundable. Other bank charges on the Central Bank of India SO application form will be borne by the candidates. The application fee of Central Bank of India SO also includes GST@18%. Further details are given below
|Category||Application fee||Intimation Charges||Total|
|All Other Candidates||Rs.500/-||Rs.50/-||550/-|
|Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe candidates||NIL||Rs.50/-||50/-|
Central Bank Of India SO Exam Centre
The online test for Central Bank of India SO is proposed to be held at some places as decided by the bank. The allocated centre for the Central Bank of India SO exam will be intimated through Call Letter. The Central Bank of India reserves the right to cancel any of the mentioned centers and add some other centers, depending upon the administrative feasibility. The Candidates will have to appear for the Central Bank of India SO online examination at the allotted Centre at their expenses.
Central Bank of India SO Admit Card
All the candidates should download their call letter from Central Bank of India official website. Intimations will also be sent by email in the registered email id of the candidate and registered mobile number. The admit card/ call letter of Central Bank of India SO can be downloaded by visiting the official website. No hard copy will be sent to the candidates.
Boost your preparation with Beepedia
High Quality Mock Test for you
Free Important Video Lectures
- NABARD Grade A Mains 2021 Exam Date Announced!! All Details at ixamBee
- NABARD Grade B Mains 2021 Exam Date Announced: Check Here
- IBPS PO Prelims 2020 Exam Analysis: Section-wise Cut-Off Score
- Approaching GIC Group Discussion
- List of Nobel Prize Winners 2021
- GIC Assistant Manager 2021 Result Out! Check the Interview Dates
- LIC AAO Mains 2021 Admit Card Out! Direct Link for Call Letter
- NIACL AO Prelims 2021 Exam Analysis
- SSC MTS Exam 2021: Everything You Need to Know!
- IBPS PO Recruitment 2021-22 Notification Out! 4135 Vacancies Announced! Apply Now!
Would you like to rate us 5 star.