Central Bank of India SO Syllabus
Candidates must be well versed with topics and the detailed syllabus for the Central Bank of India SO exam. If a candidate is aware of the Central Bank of India SO syllabus then his/her preparation becomes easy. Since the Central Bank of India SO exam consist of different post so the syllabus for each post varies. The details of the syllabus for Central Bank of India SO exam can be get from the table given below:
|Banking, Economic Scenario and General Awareness||Role of the Banking Industry, RBI, All nationalized bank’s history, Types of Banks, Money market in India, Fiscal-Monetary Policies, RBI Functions, Inflation-deflation, Capital market in India, National income and public finance|
|Computer Knowledge||History of Computer, Computer Basics Questions, Basic computer terminology, Security Tools, Network basics (LAN & WAN) Computer abbreviation, Virus, Hacking Software names and usages (Microsoft Office) Computer Shortcuts, Computer hardware parts, and controls, Basic internet knowledge and protocols|
Boost your preparation with Beepedia
High Quality Mock Test for you
Free Important Video Lectures
- How to Crack SEBI Grade A 2022 Without Coaching?
- International Day of Peace: History, Theme, Significance and More!
- PFRDA Exam 2021: An Opportunity for IT Graduates
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Know How Manshul Cracked the Code!
- Important Government Schemes for NABARD 2021 Exam
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Sethu’s Inspiring Journey
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: The journey of Maiden Attempt
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Meet RBI Grade B Officer Manoj (Neither an Engineer nor a UPSC dreamer)!
- हिन्दी दिवस विशेष: भारत की राजभाषा के रूप में हिन्दी
- NABARD Grade A 2021: What to do in the Last Week?
Would you like to rate us 5 star.