IBPS Clerk Exclusive Online Course
Full Length Practice Tests
Sessions with experts
IBPS Clerk Exclusive Online Course
ixamBee offers an EXCLUSIVE Online Learning Course for the preparation of IBPS Clerk exams (Prelims and Mains). IBPS Clerk Online Course is designed by Ms. Arunima Sinha (Coach for Banking exams for 6 years, Ex-Manager SIDBI, Ex-Bank PO), Mr. Chandraprakash Joshi (ex-RBI GR B, MBA-Finance, Ph.D.), Mr. Karan Sardana (Coach for Bank, SSC, Insurance, Police MAT, CLAT Exams for 14 years) and other experts.
IBPS Clerk Exam Preparation
Planning, Strategy, and Proper Guidance are the essentials to ace the IBPS Clerk exam. The first and foremost thing to do while preparing for the IBPS Clerk exam is to identify the relevant study material which can cover the entire syllabus for both Prelims and Mains. ixamBee is a one-stop destination for all the Bank exams. Therefore, ixamBee experts have concocted IBPS Clerk comprehensive course to provide a proper approach to students in their IBPS Clerk exam preparation with relevant study material and guidance.
IBPS Clerk Exclusive Online Coaching Course consists of:
- 375+ Video Lessons covering the entire syllabus of Prelims and Mains Exam for IBPS Clerk exams.
- 100+ videos out of total videos prepared exclusively for Mains examination explaining the correct approach to solve difficult and time taking questions along with the concepts and shortcuts.
- The study notes in PDF format specially for the General and Financial Awareness Section, and wherever required for easy learning and quick revision.
- 150+ Difficulty Based Chapter Tests divided into Easy, Moderate, and High Levels for each chapter for all the subjects to help you prepare systematically.
- 23 Full-Length Mock Tests
- 15 Full-length mock tests for IBPS Clerk Prelims
- 8 Full-Length Mock Tests for IBPS Clerk Mains.
- Total 7000 + practice questions with solutions and proper explanations in the form of Chapter tests, section tests, and Mock Tests make you practice exhaustively making you confident both for speed and accuracy to face the exam and come out with flying colors.
- Live Classes for doubt clarification with the subject experts.
Why IBPS Clerk Exclusive Online Course?
Apart from the above-mentioned offerings, we are providing few additional offerings which will help you reach your goal :
One-on-One Interaction with faculty
You can connect one on one with ixamBee Experts and get guidance from them at each step of your preparation. Through the one-on-one sessions, you get personalized attention from faculty and advice by them to reach your goal.
Personalized Study Plan
You get access to a day-wise personalized study plan prepared by our experts based on their one on one interaction with you
Exclusive Mock Tests
Exclusive Mock Tests assess your current level of preparation to properly identify your weak and strong areas by a thorough analysis of your performance in the tests These tests are exclusively designed by ixamBee experts to gauge the level of preparation so that further guidance can be provided in the most effective way
Mock Test Analysis by ixamBee Experts
ixamBee expert faculty will analyze your performance in the IBPS Clerk Exclusive Mock Tests in detail. This will help you identify the areas which you need to focus on to give pace to your IBPS Clerk Exam Preparation. ixamBee mentor/faculty will analyze your performance and discuss it with you. Your personalized study plan will be based on your exclusive mock test performance and analysis.
Interview Preparation guidance & classes
Interview preparation is not something that can be done in a few days. The knowledge and skills required for acing any interview need to be acquired regularly. Regular classes on interview preparation will be conducted on how you can start preparing for interviews from the beginning by providing guidance & effective tips for interview preparation.
Anytime Access to Mentor
Anytime during exam preparation, for any doubts, you can get in touch with your mentor who will sail you through each stage of preparation
Expert Bee: Ask Your Doubt Directly!
Now ask your queries directly to our subject matter experts anytime. You can go to your dashboard and use this feature to clear your doubts without waiting for the live classes or interaction with the faculty.
Friends are always there to listen to you when you are in a difficult situation, this feature is your friend and it has answers to all your doubts.
PROFILE OF THE FACULTY AND COURSE COORDINATORS
Anshul Malik has 5+ years experience in coaching for various government exams. He has done B.Tech (IT) from NIT. Has also cleared exams like SBI, IBPS, SSC. He is expert faculty for Reasoning.
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Mr.Karan is an expert for Quantitative Aptitude for Banking and SSC exams. He is a B.Tech. and has 13+ years experience in teaching advanced Quants. He has taught thousands of govt job exam aspirants and helped them with fundamentals, short cuts tricks, and time-saving techniques.
Ex AGM RBI, Ex SVP Yes Bank, with 13 years of senior-level experience in the banking & finance sector. He joined as RBI Grade B Officer in 2004 (AIR 5), in 2008 got promoted to AGM (Grade C), one of the first three in his batch to get promoted. He holds a Ph.D.(Development Communication) and is an MBA (ISB Hyderabad.
Ms. Manali has 7+ years of teaching experience. She has done B.Ed. from Loreto College, Calcutta, and Masters (English Literature) from Calcutta University. She has also completed MS.ED in Special Education, Univ. of Miami. She is an expert faculty for English Language and English writing (descriptive).
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1:Why should I buy an ixamBee online course for IBPS Clerk?
ixamBee always believes in providing quality content to students. The online course of IBPS Clerk is curated by faculties who have been a part of the banking/insurance sector for a vast number of years. With their rich experience and sound knowledge, they have designed the online course of IBPS Clerk in such a way so that all the syllabus is covered with all the latest updates and you do not have to search for any material outside.
Q 2:Can I Apply for IBPS Clerk if I am in my final year/semester of graduation?
Any student in the final year/semester of their graduation can also apply subject to the condition that they produce proof of passing the examination on or before the date mentioned in the IBPS Clerk official notification.
Q 3:What will be covered first in the IBPS Clerk 2021 Course – Preliminary or Mains Examination content?
Preparation for Preliminary Examination & Mains Examination will be started simultaneously, with more focus on Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude and English Language as these three sections are common for both Prelims and Mains. The notes related to General Awareness & Financial Awareness will be shared with you at the time of enrolment of the course and you may go through them for your preparation at your pace.
- SEBI Grade A Research Officer: Salary, Job Profile and Other Details
- NABARD Grade A Prelims 2021 Results Out!! Direct Link for Merit List
- NABARD Grade B Prelims Result Out!: Check Here
- IBPS Recruitment for Research Associate 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- SBI PO 2021: Eligibility Criteria & Study Plan for You!
- IBPS RRB 2021 Scales 1, 2 & 3 Results Announced: Direct Link for Result
- IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Exam 2021: Tips for Revision
- Few Last Minute Tips for NIACL AO Prelims 2021
- PFRDA Grade A Exam 2021: Last Minute Tips
- SBI PO Exam Analysis 2020