sbi clerk online course
Length Practice Tests
Bank Clerk jobs have been most chosen careers among students for many years now. As the number of vacancies is high for Bank Clerk exams, we can see increasing trend in number of students applying for these exams year on year. .
ONLINE COURSE FOR SBI CLERK 2020
Students opt for SBI Clerk online coaching as they really get confused with the surplus of study material available online. Online bank clerk preparation has become tougher as students cannot decide which study material to refer to. To crack any bank clerk exam, students need focused study material and proper guidance from experts and this hold true even for SBI Clerk exam. SBI Clerk exam is golden opportunity and offers a progressive career path to students and therefore to crack SBI Clerk exam you need proper guidance.
ixamBee has launched SBI Clerk 2020, a comprehensive Online Learning Course for preparation of SBI Clerk Prelims and SBI Clerk Mains exams in 2020. This Online Course is designed by Ms. Arunima Sinha (Coach for Banking exams for 6 years, Ex-Manager SIDBI, Ex-Bank PO), Mr. Chandraprakash Joshi (ex-RBI GR B, MBA-Finance, Ph.D.) and Mr. Karan Sardana (Coach for Bank, SSC, Insurance, Police MAT, CLAT Exams for 10 years), Prachi Agarwal (MBA (Finance).
SBI Clerk Exam Preparation 2020
What are the essentials to ace SBI Clerk 2020 exam??
Planning, Strategy and Proper Guidance.
For SBI Clerk exam preparation, the first and foremost thing would be to identify the relevant study material which can cover entire syllabus for both Prelims and Mains. Therefore, ixamBee experts have concocted SBI Clerk 2020 comprehensive course to provide a proper approach to students in their SBI Clerk exam preparation with relevant study material and guidance.
SBI Clerk 2020 Online Coaching Course consists of:
- 375 + Videos covering the entire syllabus of Prelims and Mains Exam for SBI Clerk 2020 exam
- 100+ videos prepared exclusively for Mains examination explaining the correct approach to solve difficult and time taking questions along with the concepts and shortcuts.
- Study notes in PDF format specially for General and Financial Awareness Section, and wherever required for easy learning and quick revision.
- 150 + Difficulty Based Chapter Tests divided into Easy, Moderate and High Levels for each chapter for all the subjects to help you prepare systematically.
- 20+ Subject wise Section Tests consisting of 750+ high-level questions exclusive for Mains Examination
- 23 Full-Length Practice Tests including 15 full-length Practice tests for SBI Clerk Prelims and 8 full-Length Practice Tests for SBI Clerk Mains
- Access to one SBI Clerk Memory Based Paper.
- Total 7000 + practice questions with solutions and proper explanations in the form of Chapter tests, assignments, section tests, and Practice Tests make you practice exhaustively making you confident both for speed and accuracy to face the exam and come out with flying colors.
- Regular Live Classes for doubt clarification with the subject experts
IMPORTANT FEATURES OF COURSE: SBI CLERK 2020 ONLINE COURSE ARE:
SBI Clerk 2020 Online Course covers the entire syllabus:
- For Prelims, the entire syllabus of Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, and English Language through Video Lessons & Live Discussions will be covered.
- For Mains, the course covers Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, Data Analysis & Interpretation, General/Banking Awareness and English Language relevant for the exam, again in the form of Video Lessons & Live Discussions.
- All the Video lessons have to-the-point, crisp and relevant study content.
- Video Lessons are followed by concept clearing questions (Offline/Online Assignments) to check progress and for reinforcement of learning.
- The course also provides enough practice in the form Concept Clearing Questions after each Video Lesson, chapter test , asssignments , section test and full length practice test.
- Access to all Video Lessons, tests, and other study material will be provided till selection.
- Live online classes will be conducted by Ms. Arunima Sinha, Mr. Chandraprakash Joshi and Mr. Karan Sardana for discussions and doubts clarifications.
- The course is primarily in English but in live classes, students may ask questions in English or Hindi.
- Apart from study content; Guidance, Tips and Preparation Strategy from Subject Experts at each stage of preparation is also provided.
- Provides the comfort and ease to study at your pace and timings.
Here are some SBI Clerk 2020 Exam Quick Links for Your Information –
Only Dynamic Study notes for RBI Assistant are downloadable. Static notes can be only viewed but not downloaded.
The online classes for RBI Assistant is conducted through the WizIQ Platform. Before each Live Class, a link will be shared through email (provided to us at the time of enrolment) through which the Live Online Class can be joined.
Is there any specific system requirement for viewing the LIC AAO Video Lessons/attending Live Classes?
No, there is no specific requirement. You should just have a good working internet for attending LIC AAO Live classes and watching the Video Lessons.
Any student in the final year/semester of their graduation can also apply subject to the condition that they produce proof of passing the examination on or before August 31, 2020.
What if I do not have opted local language as a subject in my 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate?
A specified opted local language test will be conducted after provisional selection but before joining. Candidates not found to be proficient in specified opted local language would be disqualified.
Click here to subscribe to Course: Online Course for SBI Clerk / IBPS Clerk 2020. In case of more clarification/assistance is required, please call at 92055 24028 or send an email to hello@ixamBee.com.
What will be covered first in the SBI Clerk/IBPS Clerk 2020 Course – Preliminary or Mains Examination content?
Preparation for Preliminary Examination & Mains Examination will be started simultaneously, with more focus on Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude and English Language as these three sections are common for both Prelims and Mains. The notes related to General Awareness & Financial Awareness will be shared with you at the time of enrolment of the course and you may go through them for your preparation at your pace.
The Video Lessons are available for viewing on ixamBee Website/Dashboard. You need to login to www.ixamBee.com > Dashboard > Online Class Material >SBI Clerk/IBPS Clerk 2020 Online Course > Select the subject and click on the Video Lesson you want to watch from the list.
Almost all video lessons for fundamental learning are available as soon as you enrol for the course. We regularly keep on adding videos and improving the content therefore further Video Lessons will be made available in a sequential manner to maintain a proper flow and help in the ease of understanding of concepts. New Video Lesson upload will be informed through email.
Yes, any Video Lesson uploaded once can be viewed anytime/ multiple times on ixamBee Website.
Course is valid till selection.
Only Dynamic Study notes are downloadable. Static notes can be only viewed but not downloaded.
The online classes are conducted through a separate platform like WizIQ. Before each Live Class, a link will be shared through email (provided to us at the time of enrolment) through which the Live Online Class can be joined.
No, there is no specific requirement. You should just have good working internet for attending Live classes and watching Video Lessons.
We encourage all participants to attend Live Online Classes. Even if they don’t have any doubt themselves, the discussion that happens over doubts of others’ is also very enriching and helpful in exam preparation. Sometimes very important points are discussed as part of these discussions. However, in case of genuine reasons for not being able to attend a class, we may decide to share the recording of the class, on the case to case basis.
The Live Online Classes are conducted at a time convenient for the participants of a Batch. We conduct day time as well as evening time classes at 9:30 – 11:00 PM (for the convenience of working participants).
Candidate should not be below 20 years and not above 28 years.
PAY SCALE for an SBI Clerk is as follows: 11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110- 2120/1- 30230-1310/1-31450. The starting Basic Pay is `13075.00 (`11765.00 plus two advance increments admissible to graduates.
A Bank Clerk recieves a basic pay of Rs 11,765/- p.m within the pay scale of 11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110-2120/1-30230/1310-1-31540.