Sessions with experts
Doubt clarifying Sessions
SBI Clerk Exclusive Online Course
Bank Clerk jobs have been the most chosen careers among students for many years now. As the number of vacancies is high for Bank Clerk exams, we can see an increasing trend in the number of students applying for these exams year on year.
Students opt for SBI Clerk online coaching as they really get confused with the surplus of study material available online. Online bank clerk preparation has become tougher as students cannot decide which study material to refer to. To crack any bank clerk exam, students need focused study material and proper guidance from experts and this hold true even for SBI Clerk exam. SBI Clerk exam is a golden opportunity and offers a progressive career path to students and therefore to crack the exam you need proper guidance.
ixamBee offers Exclusive SBI Clerk Online Learning Course for preparation of SBI Clerk Prelims and SBI Clerk Mains exams. This Online Course gives you access to exclusive one-on-one interaction with faculty, personalised study plan, mock test analysis and special email id for doubt clarification.
SBI Clerk Exam Preparation
What are the essentials to ace SBI Clerk exam?
Planning, Strategy and Proper Guidance.
For SBI Clerk exam preparation, the first and foremost thing would be to identify the relevant study material which can cover entire syllabus for both Prelims and Mains. Therefore, ixamBee experts have concocted SBI Clerk exclusive course to provide a proper approach to students in their SBI Clerk preparation with relevant study material and guidance.
SBI Clerk Online Coaching Course consists of:
- 375 + Videos covering the entire syllabus of Prelims and Mains Exam for SBI Clerk exam
- 100+ videos prepared exclusively for Mains examination explaining the correct approach to solve difficult and time taking questions along with the concepts and shortcuts.
- Study notes in PDF format specially for General and Financial Awareness Section, and wherever required for easy learning and quick revision.
- 150 + Difficulty Based Chapter Tests divided into Easy, Moderate and High Levels for each chapter for all the subjects to help you prepare systematically.
- 20+ Subject wise Section Tests consisting of 750+ high-level questions exclusive for Mains Examination
- 23 Full-Length Practice Tests including 15 full-length Practice tests for SBI Clerk Prelims and 8 full-Length Practice Tests for SBI Clerk Mains
- Access to one SBI Clerk Memory Based Paper.
- Total 7000 + practice questions with solutions and proper explanations in the form of Chapter tests, assignments, section tests, and Practice Tests make you practice exhaustively making you confident both for speed and accuracy to face the exam and come out with flying colors.
- Regular Live Classes for doubt clarification with the subject experts
IMPORTANT FEATURES OF COURSE: SBI CLERK ONLINE COURSE ARE:
SBI Clerk Online Course covers the entire syllabus:
- For Prelims, the entire syllabus of Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, and English Language through Video Lessons & Live Discussions will be covered.
- For Mains, the course covers Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, Data Analysis & Interpretation, General/Banking Awareness and English Language relevant for the exam, again in the form of Video Lessons & Live Discussions.
- All the Video lessons have to-the-point, crisp and relevant study content.
- Video Lessons are followed by concept clearing questions (Offline/Online Assignments) to check progress and for reinforcement of learning.
- The course also provides enough practice in the form Concept Clearing Questions after each Video Lesson, chapter test , asssignments , section test and full length practice test.
- Access to all Video Lessons, tests, and other study material will be provided till selection.
- Live online classes will be conducted by the course faculty for discussions and doubts clarifications.
- The course is primarily in English but in live classes, students may ask questions in English or Hindi.
- Apart from study content; Guidance, Tips and Preparation Strategy from Subject Experts at each stage of preparation is also provided.
- Provides the comfort and ease to study at your pace and timings.
Why SBI Clerk Online Course?
Apart from the above-mentioned offerings, we are providing few additional offerings which will help you reach your goal :
One-on-One Interaction with faculty
You can connect one on one with ixamBee Experts and get guidance from them at each step of your preparation. Through the one-on-one sessions, you get personalized attention from faculty and advice by them to reach your goal.
Personalized Study Plan
You get access to a day-wise personalized study plan prepared by our experts based on their one on one interaction with you
Exclusive Mock Tests
Exclusive Mock Tests assess your current level of preparation to properly identify your weak and strong areas by a thorough analysis of your performance in the tests These tests are exclusively designed by ixamBee experts to gauge the level of preparation so that further guidance can be provided in the most effective way
Mock Test Analysis by ixamBee Experts
ixamBee expert faculty will analyze your performance in the SBI Clerk Exclusive Mock Tests in detail. This will help you identify the areas which you need to focus on to give pace to your SBI Clerk Exam Preparation. ixamBee mentor/faculty will analyze your performance and discuss it with you. Your personalized study plan will be based on your exclusive mock test performance and analysis.
Anytime Access to Mentor
Anytime during exam preparation, for any doubts, you can get in touch with your mentor who will sail you through each stage of preparation
Expert Bee: Ask Your Doubt Directly!
Now ask your queries directly to our subject matter experts anytime. You can go to your dashboard and use this feature to clear your doubts without waiting for the live classes or interaction with the faculty.
Friends are always there to listen to you when you are in a difficult situation, this feature is your friend and it has answers to all your doubts.
Please note: This course is a part of the Ultimate BeeBanker Online Course, the duration of which is for 2 years. It is a new initiative by the ixamBee experts where they have tried to incorporate all the necessary prerequisites that are needed to prepare for all banking related exams such as PO or Clerk at one place. The Ultimate BeeBanker Online Course is a good option if you are preparing for bank exams, be it PO or Clerk. The Course will be valid for two long years and if you will not be able to crack any exam within this period, you will get a full refund!!
Faculty and Course Coordinator
Yaman is a Reasoning coach who has cleared SBI PO/ Clerk, IBPS PO, IBPS RRB PO and LIC ADO exams to name a few. Yaman is an M.Sc. and B.Ed. by education.
Neha Arora has 10+ years of teaching experience in Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning for many Government Exams. She has also taught in many Reputed Institutes in New Delhi and Dehradun. She has helped many job aspirants in clearing their exams and also helped them in achieving their career goals. She has done B Tech and MBA from Rajasthan Technical University.
Ravi is an expert faculty for ESI and GA and has successfully cleared different stages of several government exams. He worked in the marketing department for four year at Bajaj and completed his graduation from College of Engineering, Pune.
Anshul Malik has 5+ years experience in coaching for various government exams. He has done B.Tech (IT) from NIT. Has also cleared exams like SBI, IBPS, SSC. He is expert faculty for Reasoning.
Mr. Amit has 4 year plus experience in Banking, Media, Content and Journalism. He has earlier worked with DKODING Media, HDFC Bank and VAP Group. He is expert faculty for General Awareness and ESI.
Ms. Manali has 7+ years of teaching experience. She has done B.Ed. from Loreto College, Calcutta, and Masters (English Literature) from Calcutta University. She has also completed MS.ED in Special Education, Univ. of Miami. She is an expert faculty for English Language and English writing (descriptive).
Ex AGM RBI, Ex SVP Yes Bank, with 13 years of senior-level experience in the banking & finance sector. He joined as RBI Grade B Officer in 2004 (AIR 5), in 2008 got promoted to AGM (Grade C), one of the first three in his batch to get promoted. He holds a Ph.D.(Development Communication) and is an MBA (ISB Hyderabad.
Mr.Karan is an expert for Quantitative Aptitude for Banking and SSC exams. He is a B.Tech. and has 13+ years experience in teaching advanced Quants. He has taught thousands of govt job exam aspirants and helped them with fundamentals, short cuts tricks, and time-saving techniques.
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Ex. Manager RBI, is an Engineer - MBA turned Banker - Central Banker turned Edupreneur working in the Digital Education Domain since 2010. He has cleared exams like CAT, IBPS, SBI, RBI, SSC, NET-JRF. Is an expert in various subjects like Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Educational Psychology, EdTech, Career Counseling, etc.
Study Materials Information
- Commonsense Reasoning
- कोडिंग डिकोडिंग
- Coded Inequalities
- Seating Arrangement
- Coded Blood Relationship
- Input Output
- Direction and Distance
- Data Sufficiency
- Analytical Reasoning
- Section Test Reasoning
- No. System
- Profit and loss
- Ratio and proportion
- Simple and compound interest
- Time and distance
- Boats and streams
- Permutation and combination
- Surds and indices
- Quadratic equation
- HCF and LCM
- Time and work and Pipe and Cisterns
- Short Cut Tricks
- Section Test Quant
- Caselet DI
- Venn diagram
- Parts of Speech
- Direct Indirect Speech
- Active passive voice
- Articles and Determiners
- Cloze Passage
- Reading Comprehension
- Spotting Errors
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Coherent paragraph
- Section Test English Language
- Match the column
- Subject Verb Agreement
- Phrasal Verbs
- The Hindu Editorial Discussions
- Economy and Banking and Finance Static Concepts
- Static GA
- Budget and Economic Survey
- Review of Kurukshetra and Yojana Magazine
- Important Reports and Indices
- Government Schemes
- Monthly Quiz General Awareness
- Economy and Banking and Finance Current Affairs
- PIB Current Affairs
Recommended Courses for you
- Video Lessons: 35+ for Paper 1, 40+ for Paper 2 and 40+ for Paper 3. Study Notes: 40+ for Paper 1, 40+ for Paper 2 and 45+ for Paper 3. Live Classes for doubt clarification with the subject experts.