SBI Clerk Online Course
Length Practice Tests
Bank Clerk jobs have been most chosen careers among students for many years now. As the number of vacancies is high for Bank Clerk exams, we can see increasing trend in number of students applying for these exams year on year.
ONLINE COURSE FOR SBI CLERK
Students opt for SBI Clerk online coaching as they really get confused with the surplus of study material available online. Online bank clerk preparation has become tougher as students cannot decide which study material to refer to. To crack any bank clerk exam, students need focused study material and proper guidance from experts and this hold true even for SBI Clerk exam. SBI Clerk exam is golden opportunity and offers a progressive career path to students and therefore to crack SBI Clerk exam you need proper guidance.
ixamBee has launched SBI Clerk, a comprehensive Online Learning Course for preparation of SBI Clerk Prelims and SBI Clerk Mains exams. This Online Course is designed by Ms. Arunima Sinha (Coach for Banking exams for 6 years, Ex-Manager SIDBI, Ex-Bank PO), Mr. Chandraprakash Joshi (ex-RBI GR B, MBA-Finance, Ph.D.) and Mr. Karan Sardana (Coach for Bank, SSC, Insurance, Police MAT, CLAT Exams for 10 years), Prachi Agarwal (MBA (Finance).
SBI Clerk Exam Preparation
What are the essentials to ace SBI Clerk exam?
Planning, Strategy and Proper Guidance.
For SBI Clerk exam preparation, the first and foremost thing would be to identify the relevant study material which can cover entire syllabus for both Prelims and Mains. Therefore, ixamBee experts have concocted SBI Clerk comprehensive course to provide a proper approach to students in their SBI Clerk exam preparation with relevant study material and guidance.
SBI Clerk Online Coaching Course consists of:
- 375 + Videos covering the entire syllabus of Prelims and Mains Exam for SBI Clerk exam
- 100+ videos prepared exclusively for Mains examination explaining the correct approach to solve difficult and time taking questions along with the concepts and shortcuts.
- Study notes in PDF format specially for General and Financial Awareness Section, and wherever required for easy learning and quick revision.
- 150 + Difficulty Based Chapter Tests divided into Easy, Moderate and High Levels for each chapter for all the subjects to help you prepare systematically.
- 20+ Subject wise Section Tests consisting of 750+ high-level questions exclusive for Mains Examination
- 23 Full-Length Practice Tests including 15 full-length Practice tests for SBI Clerk Prelims and 8 full-Length Practice Tests for SBI Clerk Mains
- Access to one SBI Clerk Memory Based Paper.
- Total 7000 + practice questions with solutions and proper explanations in the form of Chapter tests, assignments, section tests, and Practice Tests make you practice exhaustively making you confident both for speed and accuracy to face the exam and come out with flying colors.
- Regular Live Classes for doubt clarification with the subject experts
IMPORTANT FEATURES OF COURSE: SBI CLERK ONLINE COURSE ARE:
SBI Clerk Online Course covers the entire syllabus:
- For Prelims, the entire syllabus of Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, and English Language through Video Lessons & Live Discussions will be covered.
- For Mains, the course covers Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, Data Analysis & Interpretation, General/Banking Awareness and English Language relevant for the exam, again in the form of Video Lessons & Live Discussions.
- All the Video lessons have to-the-point, crisp and relevant study content.
- Video Lessons are followed by concept clearing questions (Offline/Online Assignments) to check progress and for reinforcement of learning.
- The course also provides enough practice in the form Concept Clearing Questions after each Video Lesson, chapter test , asssignments , section test and full length practice test.
- Access to all Video Lessons, tests, and other study material will be provided till selection.
- Live online classes will be conducted by Ms. Arunima Sinha, Mr. Chandraprakash Joshi and Mr. Karan Sardana for discussions and doubts clarifications.
- The course is primarily in English but in live classes, students may ask questions in English or Hindi.
- Apart from study content; Guidance, Tips and Preparation Strategy from Subject Experts at each stage of preparation is also provided.
- Provides the comfort and ease to study at your pace and timings.
PROFILE OF THE FACULTY AND COURSE COORDINATORS
Mr.CP Joshi has 13 years of senior-level experience in the banking and finance sector. He is an Ex AGM (RBI ) & former SVP with YES Bank. He joined RBI as Grade B Officer in 2004 (All India 5th rank) and in 2008 he was promoted to Assistant General Manager (Grade C), one of the first three in his batch who got promoted in 2008. He has done Ph.D in Development Communication and MBA from ISB Hyderabad. He is expert faculty for General Awareness, ESI, FM and also provides interview and career guidance
Mr.Karan is an expert for Quantitative Aptitude for Banking and SSC exams. He is a B.Tech. and has 13+ years experience in teaching advanced Quants. He has taught thousands of govt job exam aspirants and helped them with fundamentals, short cuts tricks, and time-saving techniques.
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Ms. Manali has 7+ years of teaching experience. She has done B.Ed. from Loreto College, Calcutta, and Masters (English Literature) from Calcutta University. She has also completed MS.ED in Special Education, Univ. of Miami. She is an expert faculty for English Language and English writing (descriptive).