NIC Scientist B Online Course
The National Informatics Centre (NIC) recently released the notification for various posts, Scientist-’B’ being one of them. The notification has announced a total of 71 vacancies for the post of Scientist-’B in Group A’. Therefore, it is a good opportunity for engineering graduates who wish to enter the government sector.
To help you achieve this end, ixamBee has launched the NIC Scientist B Online Course. This course has been designed by our expert faculty on the basis of the latest exam pattern and syllabus. Therefore, the NIC Scientist B Online Course will be your one-stop solution, and help you in acing the exam without any obstacles.
NIC Scientist B Online Course Consists of:
- Section 1 - 5 Full-Length Mock tests.
- Section 2 - 5 Full-Length Mock tests.
- 300+ Video Lessons covering the entire syllabus of both Sections.
- 200+ Study Notes designed by expert faculty from the relevant fields.
- Practice questions from all parts of the syllabus for both Sections.
- Study Plan & Live Class according to that.
- Interview Guidance by the expert along with one free Mock Interview before the Interview date.
- Quick resolution of any kind of query related to the exam by a specialized Student Delight Team.
How can you enroll for the NIC Scientist B Online Classes on ixamBee?
- If you are a registered user of ixamBee, you need to log in to the website & go to the 'online course tab' where you can select the NIC Scientist B Online Course under the ‘Others’ section from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the course and you will find complete details of the NIC Scientist B Online Course with three options on the extreme right of the course page
- You can either watch a free demo or directly click on the 'Buy Now' tab and follow further steps to make the payment for NIC Scientist B Online Course
- In case of any clarification/assistance, feel free to request a callback or send an email to hello@ixamBee.com.
Faculty and Course Coordinator
Mr.Karan is an expert for Quantitative Aptitude for Banking and SSC exams. He is a B.Tech. and has 13+ years experience in teaching advanced Quants. He has taught thousands of govt job exam aspirants and helped them with fundamentals, short cuts tricks, and time-saving techniques.
Ms. Jayanthi is B.tech in Information Technology, Scholar & Topper of the field and a GATE Rank holder. She has work experience of more than 6 years in IT industry and teaching experience of more than 3 years. She has also cleared competitive exams like IMD Scientist, NABARD GRADE A,IBPS PO, ESIC PRE. She is an expert faculty for Computer Awareness and Information Technology.
Neha Arora has 10+ years of teaching experience in Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning for many Government Exams. She has also taught in many Reputed Institutes in New Delhi and Dehradun. She has helped many job aspirants in clearing their exams and also helped them in achieving their career goals. She has done B Tech and MBA from Rajasthan Technical University.
Aditi is a B.A. (Economics) from DU and M.A. (Economics) from JNU. She is a UGC NET qualified faculty acing the exam with a stunning 99.69 percentile. Aditi has also cracked the coveted GATE exam. After pursuing her studies she worked at the Department of Commerce under the Ministry of Commerce and Industry for close to a year. Later, she pursued her fellowship at the Centre for WTO studies for another year. She has successfully mentored a lot of UPSC and other government job aspirants.
Experience of teaching for more than 3 years. Cleared exams many competitive exams at preliminary level such as RRB NTPC 2018 Phase 1 SSC CGL 2019 (PRE) & SSC CHSL 2018 ( PRE) IBPS CLERK, RRB CLERK & IBPS PO 2020 ( PRE )
Study Materials Information
- Commonsense Reasoning
- Coding Decoding
- Coded Inequalities
- Seating Arrangement
- Coded Blood Relationship
- Input Output
- Direction and Distance
- Analytical Reasoning
- Section Test Reasoning
- No. System
- Profit and loss
- Ratio and proportion
- Simple and compound interest
- Time and distance
- Boats and streams
- Permutation and combination
- Quadratic equation
- HCF and LCM
- Time and work and Pipe and Cisterns
- Short Cut Tricks
- Section Test Quant
- Caselet DI
- Venn diagram
- Previous year papers
- Course Introduction
- Section 1
- Digital Logic
- Probability, Statistics and Combinatorics
- Compiler Design
- Software Engineering and Web Technology
- Programming & Data Structure - C Programming
- Database - DBMS
- Operating System
- Computer Networks
- Database - SQL
- Programming & Data Structure -Data Structure
- Digital Computer Principles
- Emerging Technologies in IT
- Programming & Data Structure - OOPS Concepts
- Computer Organization and Architecture
- Class Recordings Quantitative Aptitude
- Class Recordings Reasoning Aptitude
- Class Recordings Technical