National Informatics Centre Notification 2023
The National Informatics Centre conducts the recruitment drive for a number of posts in various government organizations. The National Informatics Centre is responsible for conducting the complete selection process. For the positions of Scientist-B, Scientific Officer/ Engineers-B, and Scientific/ Technical Assistant-A The National Informatics Centre Scientist-B, Scientific Officer/ Engineers-B, and Scientific/ Technical Assistant-A official notification 2023 has been released on March 02, 2023. According to the National Informatics Centre recruitment 2023 notification, there are a total of 598 openings for the position of Scientist-B, Scientific Officer/ Engineers-B, and Scientific/ Technical Assistant-A. Starting on March 04, 2023, applicants may submit their applications.
Here you can check out everything you need to know about NIC Recruitment 2023. The NIC Recruitment —cy— official notification includes all pertinent information, including the exam dates, criteria, NIC Recruitment exam pattern, and much more. Together with other facts, candidates should also take notice of how to apply for the National Informatics Centre Scientist-B, Scientific Officer/ Engineers-B, and Scientific/ Technical Assistant-A vacancies.
NIC Recruitment Vacancy 2023
We have good news for candidates who have been eagerly awaiting the release of the National Informatics Centre Scientist-B, Scientific Officer/ Engineers-B, and Scientific/ Technical Assistant-A 2023notification. The NIC official notification states that there are 598 openings for the position of Scientist-B, Scientific Officer/ Engineers-B, and Scientific/ Technical Assistant-A overall. Hence, if you don't want to miss this chance, it's a good idea to start your preparation as soon as possible.
How to Apply for National Informatics Centre Scientist-B and Technical Assistant-A exam 2023
Candidates must submit an online application if they wish to sit for the Scientist-B, Scientific Officer/ Engineers-B, and Scientific/ Technical Assistant-A exam. To avoid making mistakes that could result in your candidature being disqualified, please exercise caution when completing the online application form. The application window is now active for candidates from March 04, 2023(10:00 AM) to April 04, 2023(05:30 PM).
For your convenience, we have divided the application process into the following steps.
- Candidates will have to apply online by registering on the official website: https://www.calicut.nielit.in/nic23/
- Once you register, you will receive an email/SMS with your registration ID and password for future reference. With these credentials, you will be able to login into the future
- You can use these credentials to log in at your convenience
- Candidates should fill in the correct and valid email address as it will be used for future correspondence
- Then you have to register and generate a candidate ID.
- Now log in with your registration number and password.
- Submit the details required in the application form and pay the required application fee.
While filling out the NIC Recruitment Application Form 2023, please keep the following handy:
- Credit Card/Debit card/Net banking Banking Details (if the fee is applicable)
- Scanned image of Photograph along with signature (JPEG/JPG format, size less than 50 KB)
- Scanned copies of Essential Educational Qualification, i.e., Matriculation certificate
- Higher Secondary certificate and Degree certificate along with consolidated marks list
- Date of birth certificate
- category certificate, i.e. SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PWD (if applicable)
- Experience certificate (if applicable)
- NOC (if applicable) in a single file of PDF format (size less than 3 MB) only
NIC Recruitment Application Fee
After filling out the Scientist-B, Scientific Officer, Technical Assistant-A online application, the final step is to pay the requisite application fee. Without the payment, the application will remain incomplete. The application fee will also have to be paid online mode. SC/ST/PH/Women candidates will be exempted from the application fee.
Fees will not be refunded under any circumstances.
|All Other Category||Rs.800/-|
NIC Recruitment Admit card 2023
Once the application process ends, the examination process will commence in a few days. The admit card for the Recruitment Test will be released on the official website a few days before. Candidates will have to check the official website for their admit card details.
NIC Scientific Officer & STA - Free Mock Tests
- 180 Minutes
- 120 Questions
- 120 Marks