SEBI Grade A Exclusive Online Course
Sessions for Discussions
Each year lakhs of aspirants attempt the SEBI Grade A exam in order to become SEBI Grade A Officer. The number of applicants, competitiveness, expectations and pressure also increases many folds. To crack SEBI Grade A exam, all that matters is your strategy and preparation.
ixamBee has launched SEBI Grade A Exclusive Comprehensive Online Course to make your SEBI Grade A exam preparation top notch one.
SEBI Grade A 2020 Exclusive Online Course consists:
- 600 + video Lessons covering the entire Syllabus for all Papers of SEBI Grade A Phase I and SEBI Grade A Phase II.
- 300+ Study Notes designed by expert faculty covering SEBI Grade A syllabus for all Papers of Phase I and SEBI Grade A Phase II.
- 25 full-length Mock Tests for SEBI Grade A Phase I (15 for Paper 1 and 10 for Paper 2) and 5 Full-Length Mock Tests for SEBI Grade A Phase II Paper 2, adhering to SEBI Grade A 2020 new exam pattern.
- 5 Descriptive English Mock Tests (Phase 2-Paper 1) with individual performance feedback.
- 14,000+ Practice questions covering all the new subjects/topics introduced in SEBI Grade A 2020 Exam.
- Daily Live Online Classes for doubt clarification with the subject experts.
- All video lessons are self-explanatory and available for the students to access and prepare during the time most feasible for them.
- The various tests in the form of concept questions, chapter tests, section tests and mock tests provide a wide and targeted coverage of the syllabus.
- Our experts will provide Guidance, Tips and Preparation Strategy at each stage of preparatio n
- SEBI Grade A Online Course includes guidance for Interview Round as well.
- Live classes by the expert faculty helps in doubt clarification and up-to-date and exam-relevant topic discussions. Our Faculty is highly experienced and specialized for each subject. You can have a look at their individual profiles below.
- Study Hive: StudyHive is a unique study group program that will help you to learn from your peers and spend more time in resolving lower difficulty level questions. This will also help in your self-study as you will have to present different topics with other members of the group. Thus it will enforce a better discipline in the studies. An additional advantage of StudyHive will be a significant improvement in your communication skills which will help you not only in cracking the interview but also throughout your career.
- One-on-One Meetings with Faculty: This is a unique program started by ixamBee where you get to speak to faculty of your choice one-on-one and get all your queries answered by them personally.
Why SEBI Grade A EXCLUSIVE?
Here are the reasons why you should go for SEBI Grade A Exclusive course:
Your faculty is your mentor, 50% of your success will depend on how good your mentor is as he/she will be the one to guide you throughout your preparations. For an examination like SEBI, it is always recommended to have a faculty have a relevant background such as someone who has already worked in banks/someone who has already coached many students. Such faculties can share their own experiences, they will well understand the problems you are facing and can give you instant solutions. Our faculties' vast and past experience speaks for itself.
One-on-One Interaction with faculty:
You will be getting additional time and priority in speaking to faculty of your choice.
Mock Test Analysis
You get to analyze your Mock Test performance with Faculty personally and get guidance from them on how to improve more.
Personalised Study Plan:
Based on your performance in mock tests and chapter tests, faculty will draft a personalized study plan exclusively for you to enhance your preparation.
In Descriptive English, apart from the mock tests, faculty will also evaluate additional precis’ and letters written by you and guide on how to improve them.
Exclusive course will give you access to additional mock interviews with experts.
SEBI GRADE A Exclusive ONLINE COURSE IS A ONE-POINT SOURCE FOR PREPARATION OF SEBI GRADE A EXAM
When subscribed to SEBI Grade A Exclusive Comprehensive Online Course, you need not access various other websites and publications as this course provides crisp and exam relevant summaries of all relevant reports, circulars and important current affairs as follows:
- New Syllabus - Full Coverage of new syllabus: Costing, Commerce & Accountancy, Companies Act, Economics (Mirco and Macro).
- Government Schemes - Crisp and comprehensive coverage of all important present and past schemes, at both central and state level.
- Important committees formed by RBI, SEBI, Govt. - Summaries of various committees formed over the years.
- Budget & Economic Survey - Summary notes and important MCQs in both video and PDF format.
- Summary of important SEBI publications - SEBI’s Annual report, Financial Stability Report, important FAQ are covered in easy to remember formats.
- Memory Based papers: Phase 1 and Phase 2 memory-based papers for practice and to get an idea about the exam pattern.
- Current Issues Covered: Current and relevant issues are explained in notes and Live sessions.
- Important questions: Important questions from exam point of view will be provided before the examination for quick revision.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1:How to enroll for the SEBI Grade A Officer Exclusive online course?
Click Here to subscribe to SEBI Grade A Officer Exclusive Online Course . In case any more clarification/assistance is required, please call at 92055 24028 or send an email to hello@ixamBee.com.
Q 2:Will the course cover preparation for all papers and phases of the SEBI Grade A 2020 exam?
Yes, the course is a comprehensive course for SEBI Grade A Officer (Assistant Manager) preparation, that will help you to prepare for all the papers and phases of the exam. Preparation for Phase I and Phase II will be started simultaneously, as many sections like General Awareness and the new introduced topics like (Commerce and Cost Accounting, Economics (Macro & Micro) Companies Act, etc) will be helpful in both Phase I and Phase II. Personalised guidance for Phase III (interview) will be given to the selected candidates.
Q 3:How will the preparation be done under the SEBI Grade A Online Course?
The SEBI Grade A Online Course is designed to provide all the content is a crsip and orderly manner. Suggested strategy and order of preparation will be provided and this can be discussed with the faculty too. Under the SEBI Grade A Online Course, a judicious mix of videos and study notes is used to cover the entire syllabus. Complementing the video and notes lessons, the course will have various concept check questions, chapter tests, section tests and full-length mock tests for each Phase to given adequate practice sessions to the enrolled candidates to test their preparation at various stages. All the material under the course (including lessons and tests) can be accessed anytime, anywhere by the enrolled candidates by logging into their account. The course will also include live classes with the faculty for doubt-clarifications.
Q 4:How to access the SEBI Grade A Officer Exclusive onlin course Study Material?
The course study material is available for viewing on ixamBee Website/Dashboard. You need to login to www.ixamBee.com > Dashboard > Online Class Material > SEBI Grade A Online Course > Select the subject and click on the study material you want to study.
Q 5:Are all SEBI Grade A Officer Exclusive online course Video Lessons/ Study Notes accessible on enrolment?
Many SEBI Grade A Officer Exclusive online course Video Lessons/ Study Notes will be available as soon as you enrol for the course. Further Video Lessons/ Study Notes will be made available in a sequential manner to maintain a proper flow and help in the ease of understanding of concepts. New Video Lessons/ Study Notes upload will be informed through email.
Q 6:Are all the lessons available for viewing anytime/Multiple times?
Yes, any Video/Study Note Lesson uploaded once can be viewed anytime/ multiple times on ixamBee Website.
Q 7: Is there any specific system requirement for viewing the Video Lessons/attending Live Classes?
No, there is no specific requirement. You should just have a good working internet for attending Live classes and watching the Video Lessons.
Q 8:What happens if someone misses any Online Live Class?
We encourage all participants to attend Live Online Classes. Even if they don’t have any doubt themselves, the discussion that happens over doubts of others’ is also very enriching and helpful in exam preparation. Sometimes very important points are discussed as part of these discussions. However, in case of genuine reasons for not being able to attend a class, we may decide to share the recording of the class, on case to case basis.
PROFILE OF THE FACULTY AND COURSE COORDINATORS
Ms. Arunima Sinha is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. Ms. Sinha is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English.
Mr. Chandra Prakash Joshi is an Ex- RBI Grade B Officer, also promoted to the position of AGM. He has worked as a Senior VP with Yes Bank. His qualifications include B.Sc.Agri (Hons) and PhD MBA (Finance) from ISB Hyderabad.
Ms. Garima possesses a degree in B.tech. Teaching is her passion and she has been doing the same for the last 9 Years. She is Content Expert for Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude for Bank, Railways and SSC Exams.
Mr. Karan Sardana possesses a degree in B.Tech. He is an expert faculty for Quantitative Aptitude (Maths) and Reasoning for Banking and SSC exams for last 10 years.
Ms. Prachi Agarwal has previously worked with CARE Ratings. She is an MBA in Finance, from BIMTECH, Noida and B.Com (Hons) from Hansraj College, Delhi University.
Ms. Shweta Singh has earlier worked with ICICI Bank in Training and Development for about 7 years. She has a degree in B.Sc. Agri (Hons) and MBA (Finance) from IIM Ahmedabad.
Neha Arora is an MBA in Financial Management from Univ. of Delhi She is a B.Com(Hons) graduate of SRCC & has also worked with ICRA Limited as a Research Associate. She is a NET qualified (Commerce) academician and takes care of Accounting and Finance.