नवरात्रि Special! Flat 50% Off!
Use coupon code: NAV50
SEBI Grade A Exclusive Online Course
Each year lakhs of aspirants attempt the SEBI Grade A exam in order to become SEBI Grade A Officer. The number of applicants, competitiveness, expectations and pressure also increases manifolds. To crack the SEBI Grade A exam, all that matters is your strategy and preparation.
ixamBee's SEBI Grade A Exclusive Online Course to make your SEBI Grade A exam preparation top notch. You ask how? We provide a personalized study plan based on your performance in a mock test, that is shared by us. We also provide SEBI Grade A Descriptive English papers with expert feedback to help you score high in the paper.
SEBI Grade A Exclusive Online Course consists:
- 600 + video Lessons covering the entire Syllabus for all Papers of SEBI Grade A Phase I and SEBI Grade A Phase II.
- 300+ Study Notes designed by expert faculty covering SEBI Grade A syllabus for all Papers of Phase I and SEBI Grade A Phase II.
- 25 full-length Mock Tests for SEBI Grade A Phase 1 (15 for Paper 1 and 10 for Paper 2) and 5 Full-Length Mock Tests for SEBI Grade A Phase 2 Paper 2, adhering to SEBI Grade A new exam pattern.
- 5 Descriptive English Mock Tests (Phase 2-Paper 1) with individual performance feedback.
- 14,000+ Practice questions covering all the new subjects/topics introduced in SEBI Grade A Exam.
- Daily Live Online Classes for doubt clarification with the subject experts.
- All video lessons are self-explanatory and available for the students to access and prepare during the time most feasible for them.
- The various tests in the form of concept questions, chapter tests, section tests and mock tests provide a wide and targeted coverage of the syllabus.
- Our experts will provide Guidance, Tips and Preparation Strategy at each stage of preparation
- SEBI Grade A Online Course includes guidance for Interview Round as well.
- Live classes by the expert faculty helps in doubt clarification and up-to-date and exam-relevant topic discussions. Our Faculty is highly experienced and specialized for each subject. You can have a look at their individual profiles below.
- One-on-One Meetings with Faculty: This is a unique program started by ixamBee where you get to speak to faculty of your choice one-on-one and get all your queries answered by them personally.
Why SEBI Grade A EXCLUSIVE?
Here are the reasons why you should go for SEBI Grade A Exclusive course.
With SEBI Grade A Exclusive Online Course, you just have to do one thing which is to follow what we say. Whether you are a student or a working professional, we have proven strategies that will help you clear the SEBI Grade A Exam. We will provide you with all the study material, a personalized study plan to follow, Exclusive Mock Tests, Regular mentoring and all that is left for you is to study as we guide you to success. Here are the reasons why you should not miss this exclusive opportunity:
|Course Offerings||SEBI Grade A Comprehensive Course||SEBI Grade A Exclusive Course|
|Online Live Classes||✓||✓|
|Descriptive English: Classes & Mock Test||✓||✓|
|Interview Preparation Guidance & Classes||✓||✓|
|Personalized Study Plan||---||✓|
|Exclusive Mock Tests||---||✓|
|Exclusive Mock Tests Analysis by ixamBee Experts||---||✓|
|One-on-One Sessions with Faculty||---||✓|
|Descriptive Papers: Special classes & Evaluation||Limited||✓|
|Regular Mentorship & Guidance||---||✓|
Your faculty is your mentor, 50% of your success will depend on how good your mentor is as he/she will be the one to guide you throughout your preparations. For an examination like SEBI, it is always recommended to have a faculty who have a relevant background such as someone who has already worked in banks/someone who has already coached many students. Such faculties can share their own experiences, they will well understand the problems you are facing and can give you instant solutions. Our faculties' vast and past experience speaks for itself.
One-on-One Interaction with faculty
You will be getting additional time and priority in speaking to the faculty of your choice.
Mock Test Analysis
You get to analyze your Mock Test performance with Faculty personally and get guidance from them on how to improve more.
Personalised Study Plan
Based on your performance in mock tests and chapter tests, faculty will draft a personalized study plan exclusively for you to enhance your preparation.
In Descriptive English, apart from the mock tests, faculty will also evaluate additional precis’ and letters written by you and guide you on how to improve them.
An exclusive course will give you access to additional mock interviews with experts.
SEBI GRADE A Exclusive ONLINE COURSE IS A ONE-POINT SOURCE FOR PREPARATION OF SEBI GRADE A EXAM
When subscribed to SEBI Grade A Exclusive Comprehensive Online Course, you need not access various other websites and publications as this course provides crisp and exam relevant summaries of all relevant reports, circulars and important current affairs as follows:
- New Syllabus - Full Coverage of new syllabus: Costing, Commerce & Accountancy, Companies Act, Economics (Mirco and Macro).
- Government Schemes - Crisp and comprehensive coverage of all important present and past schemes, at both central and state level.
- Important committees formed by RBI, SEBI, Govt. - Summaries of various committees formed over the years.
- Budget & Economic Survey - Summary notes and important MCQs in both video and PDF format.
- Summary of important SEBI publications - SEBI’s Annual report, Financial Stability Report, important FAQs are covered in easy to remember formats.
- Memory Based papers: Phase 1 and Phase 2 memory-based papers for practice and to get an idea about the exam pattern.
- Current Issues Covered: Current and relevant issues are explained in notes and Live sessions.
- Important questions: Important questions from the exam point of view will be provided before the examination for quick revision.
Expert Bee: Ask Your Doubt Directly!
Now ask your queries directly to our subject matter experts anytime. You can go to your dashboard and use this feature to clear your doubts without waiting for the live classes or interaction with the faculty.
Friends are always there to listen to you when you are in a difficult situation, this feature is your friend and it has answers to all your doubts.
Faculty and Course Coordinator
Anshul Malik has 5+ years experience in coaching for various government exams. He has done B.Tech (IT) from NIT. Has also cleared exams like SBI, IBPS, SSC. He is expert faculty for Reasoning.
Shikha is a finance and accounts coach with over a decade of experience under her belt. She worked with various banks for 9 years and successfully cleared JAIIB/CAIIB exams. She has also qualified UGC/JRRF/NET and has passed CFA (US) Level 2 passed and FR. Shikha has been guiding government exams candidates in Finance and Accounts for 2 years now.
Tushar is an ESI and a GA Expert at ixamBee. He has over a decade of experience including corporate and teaching experience. He is an expert in Economics and Current Affairs for competitive exams. He holds a BBA with specialization in Finance. He has done a certificate course in NSE Certified Capital Market Professional from St.Xavier Kolkata.
Ex-Manager Care Ratings, a management professional with over a decade of experience in risk analysis, credit management, investment banking, and equity research. She is an MBA (Finance) from BIMTECH, Noida, and B.Com (Hons) from Hansraj College, Delhi University.
Ex. Manager RBI, is an Engineer - MBA turned Banker - Central Banker turned Edupreneur working in the Digital Education Domain since 2010. He has cleared exams like CAT, IBPS, SBI, RBI, SSC, NET-JRF. Is an expert in various subjects like Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Educational Psychology, EdTech, Career Counseling, etc.
Dr. Sanjeev Sharma Ex CGM RBI, Ex Ex. Dir.NHB (on deputation from RBI), Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison. He holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, DU, and B.A. (Hons) English
Ex AGM RBI, Ex SVP Yes Bank, with 13 years of senior-level experience in the banking & finance sector. He joined as RBI Grade B Officer in 2004 (AIR 5), in 2008 got promoted to AGM (Grade C), one of the first three in his batch to get promoted. He holds a Ph.D.(Development Communication) and is an MBA (ISB Hyderabad.
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Mr.Karan is an expert for Quantitative Aptitude for Banking and SSC exams. He is a B.Tech. and has 13+ years of experience in teaching advanced Quants. He has taught thousands of govt job exam aspirants and helped them with fundamentals, short cuts tricks, and time-saving techniques.
Mr. Amit has 4 year plus experience in Banking, Media, Content and Journalism. He has earlier worked with DKODING Media, HDFC Bank and VAP Group. He is expert faculty for General Awareness and ESI.
Ms.Neha is an MBA in Financial Management from Univ. of Delhi. She is a B.Com(Hons) graduate of SRCC. She has also worked with ICRA Limited as a Research Associate. She is a NET qualified (Commerce) academician. She is expert faculty for Accounting and Finance.
Study Materials Information
- Commonsense Reasoning
- Coding Decoding
- Coded Inequalities
- Seating Arrangement
- Coded Blood Relationship
- Input Output
- Direction and Distance
- Data Sufficiency
- Analytical Reasoning
- Section Test Reasoning
- No. System
- Profit and loss
- Ratio and proportion
- Simple and compound interest
- Time and distance
- Boats and streams
- Permutation and combination
- Surds and indices
- Quadratic equation
- HCF and LCM
- Time and work and Pipe and Cisterns
- Short Cut Tricks
- Section Test Quant
- Caselet DI
- Venn diagram
- Parts of Speech
- Direct Indirect Speech
- Active passive voice
- Articles and Determiners
- Cloze Passage
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Rearrangement / Parajumbles
- Spotting Errors
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Coherent paragraph
- Section Test English Language
- Sentence Connectors
- Match the column
- Subject Verb Agreement
- Phrasal Verbs
- The Hindu Editorial Discussions
- Economy and Banking and Finance Static Concepts
- Static GA
- Budget and Economic Survey
- Review of Kurukshetra and Yojana Magazine
- Important Reports and Indices
- Government Schemes
- Monthly Quiz General Awareness
- Economy and Banking and Finance Current Affairs
- PIB Current Affairs
- Financial Institutions
- Basics of Derivatives
- Financial Markets
- Money Market
- Capital Market
- Financial Inclusion
- Alternate Sources of Finance
- Bonds and Bond Market
- Section Test Finance
- Mutual Funds
- Updates on Banking and Finance Sector
- Financial System
- General Topics in Finance
- The Management Basics
- Leadership Concept
- Human Resource Development
- Section Test Management
- Monetary Policy
- National Income
- Money and Inflation
- Fiscal Policy
- Balance of Payments
- Demand & Supply and Market Structures
- Precis Writing
- Essay Writing
- Descriptive English Mock Test
- Reading Comprehension in English Writing
- Accounting as financial info system
- Financial Statements, Cash flow, fund flow - preparation and analysis
- Taxation Related
- Section test Accounts
- Methods of costing
- Basics of Cost control and analysis
- Lean systems
- Overview of Costing
- Section Test Costing
- Corporate Governance and CSR
- Companies Act 2013