SEBI Grade A Exclusive Online Course
Each year lakhs of aspirants attempt the SEBI Grade A exam in order to become SEBI Grade A Officer. The number of applicants, competitiveness, expectations and pressure also increases many folds. To crack SEBI Grade A exam, all that matters is your strategy and preparation.
ixamBee has launched SEBI Grade A Exclusive Comprehensive Online Course to make your SEBI Grade A exam preparation top notch one.
SEBI Grade A Exclusive Online Course consists:
- 600 + video Lessons covering the entire Syllabus for all Papers of SEBI Grade A Phase I and SEBI Grade A Phase II.
- 300+ Study Notes designed by expert faculty covering SEBI Grade A syllabus for all Papers of Phase I and SEBI Grade A Phase II.
- 25 full-length Mock Tests for SEBI Grade A Phase I (15 for Paper 1 and 10 for Paper 2) and 5 Full-Length Mock Tests for SEBI Grade A Phase II Paper 2, adhering to SEBI Grade A new exam pattern.
- 5 Descriptive English Mock Tests (Phase 2-Paper 1) with individual performance feedback.
- 14,000+ Practice questions covering all the new subjects/topics introduced in SEBI Grade A Exam.
- Daily Live Online Classes for doubt clarification with the subject experts.
- All video lessons are self-explanatory and available for the students to access and prepare during the time most feasible for them.
- The various tests in the form of concept questions, chapter tests, section tests and mock tests provide a wide and targeted coverage of the syllabus.
- Our experts will provide Guidance, Tips and Preparation Strategy at each stage of preparation
- SEBI Grade A Online Course includes guidance for Interview Round as well.
- Live classes by the expert faculty helps in doubt clarification and up-to-date and exam-relevant topic discussions. Our Faculty is highly experienced and specialized for each subject. You can have a look at their individual profiles below.
- One-on-One Meetings with Faculty: This is a unique program started by ixamBee where you get to speak to faculty of your choice one-on-one and get all your queries answered by them personally.
Why SEBI Grade A EXCLUSIVE?
Here are the reasons why you should go for SEBI Grade A Exclusive course:
Your faculty is your mentor, 50% of your success will depend on how good your mentor is as he/she will be the one to guide you throughout your preparations. For an examination like SEBI, it is always recommended to have a faculty who have a relevant background such as someone who has already worked in banks/someone who has already coached many students. Such faculties can share their own experiences, they will well understand the problems you are facing and can give you instant solutions. Our faculties' vast and past experience speaks for itself.
One-on-One Interaction with faculty:
You will be getting additional time and priority in speaking to the faculty of your choice.
Mock Test Analysis
You get to analyze your Mock Test performance with Faculty personally and get guidance from them on how to improve more.
Personalised Study Plan:
Based on your performance in mock tests and chapter tests, faculty will draft a personalized study plan exclusively for you to enhance your preparation.
In Descriptive English, apart from the mock tests, faculty will also evaluate additional precis’ and letters written by you and guide you on how to improve them.
An exclusive course will give you access to additional mock interviews with experts.
SEBI GRADE A Exclusive ONLINE COURSE IS A ONE-POINT SOURCE FOR PREPARATION OF SEBI GRADE A EXAM
When subscribed to SEBI Grade A Exclusive Comprehensive Online Course, you need not access various other websites and publications as this course provides crisp and exam relevant summaries of all relevant reports, circulars and important current affairs as follows:
- New Syllabus - Full Coverage of new syllabus: Costing, Commerce & Accountancy, Companies Act, Economics (Mirco and Macro).
- Government Schemes - Crisp and comprehensive coverage of all important present and past schemes, at both central and state level.
- Important committees formed by RBI, SEBI, Govt. - Summaries of various committees formed over the years.
- Budget & Economic Survey - Summary notes and important MCQs in both video and PDF format.
- Summary of important SEBI publications - SEBI’s Annual report, Financial Stability Report, important FAQs are covered in easy to remember formats.
- Memory Based papers: Phase 1 and Phase 2 memory-based papers for practice and to get an idea about the exam pattern.
- Current Issues Covered: Current and relevant issues are explained in notes and Live sessions.
- Important questions: Important questions from the exam point of view will be provided before the examination for quick revision.
PROFILE OF THE FACULTY AND COURSE COORDINATORS
Ms.Neha is an MBA in Financial Management from Univ. of Delhi. She is a B.Com(Hons) graduate of SRCC. She has also worked with ICRA Limited as a Research Associate. She is a NET qualified (Commerce) academician. She is expert faculty for Accounting and Finance.
Dr Sharma holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, Delhi University and B.A. (Hons) English from BHU. He is a Former Chief General Manager RBI, Ex Executive Director NHB (on deputation from RBI). He is Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison and also a Visiting Faculty at IIM Ahmedabad. He is an expert for English writing and for interview and career guidance.
Mr.CP Joshi has 13 years of senior-level experience in the banking and finance sector. He is an Ex AGM (RBI ) & former SVP with YES Bank. He joined RBI as Grade B Officer in 2004 (All India 5th rank) and in 2008 he was promoted to Assistant General Manager (Grade C), one of the first three in his batch who got promoted in 2008. He has done Ph.D in Development Communication and MBA from ISB Hyderabad. He is expert faculty for General Awareness, ESI, FM and also provides interview and career guidance.
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Mr.Karan is an expert for Quantitative Aptitude for Banking and SSC exams. He is a B.Tech. and has 13+ years of experience in teaching advanced Quants. He has taught thousands of govt job exam aspirants and helped them with fundamentals, short cuts tricks, and time-saving techniques.
Mr. Amit has 4 year plus experience in Banking, Media, Content and Journalism. He has earlier worked with DKODING Media, HDFC Bank and VAP Group. He is expert faculty for General Awareness and ESI.
Ms. Manali has 7+ years of teaching experience. She has done B.Ed. from Loreto College, Calcutta, and Masters (English Literature) from Calcutta University. She has also completed MS.ED in Special Education, Univ. of Miami. She is an expert faculty for English Language and English writing (descriptive).
Ms.Prachi Agarwal is a management professional with over a decade experience in risk analysis, credit management, investment banking and equity research. She has also worked with CARE Ratings. She is an MBA (Finance) from BIMTECH, Noida and B.Com (Hons) from Hansraj College, Delhi University. She is expert for Finance, Management and ESI/Economics.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1:How will the preparation be done under the SEBI Grade A Online Course?
The SEBI Grade A Online Course is designed to provide all the content is a crsip and orderly manner. Suggested strategy and order of preparation will be provided and this can be discussed with the faculty too. Under the SEBI Grade A Online Course, a judicious mix of videos and study notes is used to cover the entire syllabus. Complementing the video and notes lessons, the course will have various concept check questions, chapter tests, section tests and full-length mock tests for each Phase to given adequate practice sessions to the enrolled candidates to test their preparation at various stages. All the material under the course (including lessons and tests) can be accessed anytime, anywhere by the enrolled candidates by logging into their account. The course will also include live classes with the faculty for doubt-clarifications.
Q 2:How to access the SEBI Grade A Officer Exclusive online course Study Material?
The course study material is available for viewing on ixamBee Website/Dashboard. You need to login to www.ixamBee.com > Dashboard > Online Class Material > SEBI Grade A Online Course > Select the subject and click on the study material you want to study.
Q 3:Are all the lessons available for viewing anytime/Multiple times?
Yes, any Video/Study Note Lesson uploaded once can be viewed anytime/ multiple times on ixamBee Website.
Q 4: Is there any specific system requirement for viewing the Video Lessons/attending Live Classes?
No, there is no specific requirement. You should just have a good working internet for attending Live classes and watching the Video Lessons.
Q 5:What happens if someone misses any Online Live Class?
We encourage all participants to attend Live Online Classes. Even if they don’t have any doubt themselves, the discussion that happens over doubts of others’ is also very enriching and helpful in exam preparation. Sometimes very important points are discussed as part of these discussions. However, in case of genuine reasons for not being able to attend a class, we may decide to share the recording of the class, on case to case basis.