Union Budget 2020-2021
What is the Union Budget? As per Article 112 of the Indian Constitution, the Union Budget is defined as a statement of the estimated receipts and expenditure of the government for that particular year. It is also referred to as the Annual Financial Statement as it details the account of the government finances for the financial year that starts from 1st April to 31st March. Since 2017, the Union Budget is being presented on the first working day of February before that it was presented on the last working day of February.
Union Budget 2020-2021 has been announced by the Union Minister of Finance& Corporate Affairs, Ms. Nirmala Sitharaman, on February 1, 2020. This is the first Union Budget of the third decade of the 21st century and the second one presented by Ms. Nirmala Sitharaman. Union Budget 2020-2021 has been structured on the overall theme of “Ease of Living” and focused on three important areas: Aspirational India, Economic Development, A Caring Society.
Understanding of the Union Budget is very important from various competitive exams point of view as every year many questions are asked in various exams like RBI Grade B , NABARD Grade A , NABARD Grade B , SEBI Grade A and other Banking exams based on this.
You can download the most comprehensive yet concise and relevant summary and highlights of Union Budget 2020-2021, compiled by ixamBee for FREE.Download Budget Highlights 2020 PDF Free
You can also refer to previous years’ summaries of Union Budgets here:
- Click Here to Download Union Budget 2020-20 Highlights in PDF for Free
- Click Here to Download Interim Budget 2020-20 Highlights in PDF for Free
- Click Here to Download Budget 2018-19 Highlights in PDF for Free
Why are ixamBee Online Courses so highly acclaimed? ixamBee Online Courses are curated by experts after a thorough research and analysis. By Opting for Online Courses at ixamBee, you will get a comprehensive preparation package consisting of:
- Short Video Lessons covering all important aspects of exam.
- Precise study notes in the form of PDF.
- Practice questions for easy understanding of concepts.
- Previous year papers to understand the exam pattern and level of difficulty.
- Special focus on Descriptive English (wherever applicable).
- Only platform to provide personalized feedback on Descriptive English.
- Important questions series before the exam for quick revision.
- Live doubt clarifying sessions with expert faculty.
- Interview Guidance in the form of mock interviews.
- Experts such as Ex-RBI, Ex-NABARD and many more in the interview panel.
Know it yourself by going through the demo of our comprehensive online courses: