What is the Union Budget?
As per Article 112 of the Indian Constitution, the Union Budget is defined as a statement of the estimated receipts and expenditure of the government for that particular year. It is also referred to as the Annual Financial Statement as it details the account of the government finances for the financial year that starts from 1st April to 31st March.
Union Budget 2023-2024 has been announced by the Union Minister of Finance & Corporate Affairs, Ms. Nirmala Sitharaman, on February 1, 2023. This is the sixth Union Budget presented by Ms. Nirmala Sitharaman.
Understanding of the Union Budget is very important from various competitive exams point of view as every year many questions are asked in various exams like RBI Grade B, NABARD Grade A, NABARD Grade B, SEBI Grade A and many other Banking exams based on this.
You can download the most comprehensive yet concise and relevant summary and highlights of Union Budget 2023-2024, compiled by ixamBee for FREE.
FREE Download of Summary of Union Budget 2023-24 PDF
You can also refer to previous years’ summaries of Union Budgets here:
- Click Here to Download Budget 2021-22 Highlights in PDF for Free
- Click Here to Download Budget 2020-21 Highlights in PDF for Free
- Click Here to Download Budget 2019-20 Highlights in PDF for Free
Why are ixamBee Online Courses so highly acclaimed?
ixamBee Online Courses are curated by experts after thorough research and analysis. By Opting for Online Courses at ixamBee, you will get a comprehensive preparation package consisting of:
- Short Video Lessons covering all important aspects of exam.
- Precise study notes in the form of PDF.
- Practice questions for easy understanding of concepts.
- Previous year papers to understand the exam pattern and level of difficulty.
- Special focus on Descriptive English (wherever applicable).
- Only platform to provide personalized feedback on Descriptive English.
- Important questions series before the exam for quick revision.
- Live doubt clarifying sessions with expert faculty.
- Interview Guidance in the form of mock interviews.
- Experts such as Ex-RBI, Ex-NABARD and many more in the interview panel.