online course sebi grade a
25 Full Length
SEBI OFFICER GRADE A 2020 ONLINE COURSE
The famous saying “It's better to be prepared for an opportunity and not have one, than to have an opportunity and not be prepared”, goes very well with those have been waiting for SEBI Grade A notification. The wait is finally over, as SEBI has released SEBI Grade A 2020 notification for General Stream, Legal Stream, Information Technology Stream and Engineering Streams. Being a serious SEBI aspirant, it is very crucial to make good use of your precious preparation time to keep the pace with the speeding competition.
To keep you poised and fly high in SEBI Grade 2020 exam, ixamBee is offering Online Course for SEBI Officer Grade A 2020 Exam. There are major changes in SEBI Grade A exam pattern this time and our experts have taken utmost care and have done thorough research to include all the new subjects/topics in the SEBI Grade A 2020 Online Course. Therefore, you need not worry about going through different sources for the new subjects/topics, as ixamBee SEBI Grade A Online Course has it all in one place.
SEBI Grade A 2020 Online Course consists of:
- 600 + video Lessons covering the entire Syllabus for all Papers of SEBI Grade A Phase I and SEBI Grade A Phase II.
- 300+ Study Notes designed by expert faculty covering SEBI Grade A syllabus for all Papers of Phase I and SEBI Grade A Phase II
- 20 full-length Mock Tests for SEBI Grade A Phase I (10 for Paper 1 and 10 for Paper 2) and 5 Full-Length Mock Tests for SEBI Grade A Phase II Paper 2, adhering to SEBI Grade A 2020 new exam pattern
- 5 Descriptive English Mock Tests (Phase 2-Paper 1) with individual performance feedback
- 14,000+ Practice questions covering all the new subjects/topics introduced in SEBI Grade A 2020 Exam
- Daily Live Online Classes for doubt clarification with the subject experts
- All video lessons are self-explanatory and available for the students to access and prepare during the time most feasible for them.
- The various tests in the form of concept questions, chapter tests, section tests and mock tests provide a wide and targeted coverage of the syllabus.
- Our experts will provide Guidance, Tips and Preparation Strategy at each stage of preparation
- SEBI Grade A 2020 Online Course includes guidance for Interview Round as well.
- Live classes by the expert faculty helps in doubt clarification and up-to-date and exam-relevant topic discussions. Our Faculty is highly experienced and specialized for each subject. You can have a look at their individual profiles below.
SEBI GRADE A2020 COMPREHENSIVE ONLINE COURSE IS A ONE-POINT SOURCE FOR PREPARATION OF SEBI GRADE A EXAM
When subscribed to SEBI Grade A 2020 Comprehensive Online Course, you need not access various other websites and publications as this course provides crisp and exam relevant summaries of all relevant reports, circulars and important current affairs as follows:
- New Syllabus - Full Coverage of new syllabus: Costing, Commerce & Accountancy, Companies Act, Economics (Mirco and Macro)
- Government Schemes - Crisp and comprehensive coverage of all important present and past schemes, at both central and state level
- Important committees formed by RBI, SEBI, Govt.- Summaries of various committees formed over the years
- Budget & Economic Survey - Summary notes and important MCQs in both video and PDF format
- Summary of important SEBI publications - SEBI’s Annual report, Financial Stability Report, important FAQ are covered in easy to remember formats
- Memory Based papers: Phase 1 and Phase 2 memory-based papers for practice and to get an idea about the exam pattern
- Current Issues Covered: Current and relevant issues are explained in notes and Live sessions
- Important questions: Important questions from exam point of view will be provided before the examination for quick revision.
Click Here to subscribe to SEBI Grade A Officer (Assistant Manager) Online Course . In case any more clarification/assistance is required, please call at 92055 24028 or send an email to hello@ixamBee.com.
Yes, the course is a comprehensive course for SEBI Grade A Officer (Assistant Manager) preparation, that will help you to prepare for all the papers and phases of the exam. Preparation for Phase I and Phase II will be started simultaneously, as many sections like General Awareness and the new introduced topics like (Commerce and Cost Accounting, Economics (Macro & Micro) Companies Act, etc) will be helpful in both Phase I and Phase II. Personalised guidance for Phase III (interview) will be given to the selected candidates.
The SEBI Grade A Online Course is designed to provide all the content is a crsip and orderly manner. Suggested strategy and order of preparation will be provided and this can be discussed with the faculty too. Under the SEBI Grade A Online Course, a judicious mix of videos and study notes is used to cover the entire syllabus. Complementing the video and notes lessons, the course will have various concept check questions, chapter tests, section tests and full-length mock tests for each Phase to given adequate practice sessions to the enrolled candidates to test their preparation at various stages. All the material under the course (including lessons and tests) can be accessed anytime, anywhere by the enrolled candidates by logging into their account. The course will also include live classes with the faculty for doubt-clarifications.
The course study material is available for viewing on ixamBee Website/Dashboard. You need to login to www.ixamBee.com > Dashboard > Online Class Material > SEBI Grade A Online Course > Select the subject and click on the study material you want to study.
Many Video Lessons/ Study Notes will be available as soon as you enrol for the course. Further Video Lessons/ Study Notes will be made available in a sequential manner to maintain a proper flow and help in the ease of understanding of concepts. New Video Lessons/ Study Notes upload will be informed through email.
Yes, any Video/Study Note Lesson uploaded once can be viewed anytime/ multiple times on ixamBee Website.
The online classes are conducted through the WizIQ Platform. The weekly schedule and link to join the Live Classes will be available on your ixamBee dashboard.
No, there is no specific requirement. You should just have a good working internet for attending Live classes and watching the Video Lessons.
We encourage all participants to attend Live Online Classes. Even if they don’t have any doubt themselves, the discussion that happens over doubts of others’ is also very enriching and helpful in exam preparation. Sometimes very important points are discussed as part of these discussions. However, in case of genuine reasons for not being able to attend a class, we may decide to share the recording of the class, on case to case basis.
The course is designed to cover the entire syllabus in a time period of 2 months. Access to all Video Lessons, Mock Tests and other Study Material will be provided till selection.
Will attending this course be enough for the preparation of SEBI Grade A Officer (Assistant Manager) Examination?
The SEBI Grade A Online Course covers the entire syllabus as per the new exam pattern introduced by SEBI. Syllabus wil be covered by means of crisp notes and videos. If there is a requirement of studying from any other sources, it will be informed. Such tips and preparation guidance will be provided during the course.
There is paper wise-cut off. For Paper-1 minimum 30% and for Paper-2 minimum 40% marks are required. Within the paper there is no section wise cut-off. In Phase 1 there is separate cut-off for Paper 1 and Paper 2, but in paper 1 you do not have a cut-off for Quantitative, Reasoning, English and General Awareness separately.
In SEBI Grade A exam 2018, there was paper of Security Market Analysis. Do we need to study that for 2020 exam?
For 2020 SEBI Grade A exam you shall study as per the syllabus given in the notification. Some topics of Security Market Analysis are included in this latest syllabus also.
It is not mentioned in the notification, once SEBI releases the sample paper then we will come to know this. You shall expect equal marks for all four sections General Awareness, English Language, Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude.