SEBI Grade A Online Course
SEBI OFFICER GRADE A ONLINE COURSE
The famous saying “It's better to be prepared for an opportunity and not have one, than to have an opportunity and not be prepared”, goes very well with those who have been waiting for SEBI Grade A notification. The wait is finally over, as SEBI has released SEBI Grade A notification for General Stream, Legal Stream, Information Technology Stream and Engineering Streams. Being a serious SEBI aspirant, it is very crucial to make good use of your precious preparation time to keep up the pace with the speeding competition.
To keep you poised and fly high in SEBI Grade A exam, ixamBee is offering an Online Course for SEBI Officer Grade A Exam. There are major changes in SEBI Grade A exam pattern this time and our experts have taken utmost care and have done thorough research to include all the new subjects/topics in the SEBI Grade A Online Course. Therefore, you need not worry about going through different sources for the new subjects/topics, as ixamBee SEBI Grade A Online Course has it all in one place.
SEBI Grade A Online Course consists of:
- 600 + video Lessons covering the entire Syllabus for all Papers of SEBI Grade A Phase I and SEBI Grade A Phase II.
- 300+ Study Notes designed by expert faculty covering SEBI Grade A syllabus for all Papers of Phase I and SEBI Grade A Phase II
- 25 full-length Mock Tests for SEBI Grade A Phase I (15 for Paper 1 and 10 for Paper 2) and 5 Full-Length Mock Tests for SEBI Grade A Phase II Paper 2, adhering to SEBI Grade A new exam pattern
- 5 Descriptive English Mock Tests (Phase 2-Paper 1) with individual performance feedback
- 14,000+ Practice questions covering all the new subjects/topics introduced in SEBI Grade A Exam
- Daily Live Online Classes for doubt clarification with the subject experts
- All video lessons are self-explanatory and available for the students to access and prepare during the time most feasible for them.
- The various tests in the form of concept questions, chapter tests, section tests and mock tests provide a wide and targeted coverage of the syllabus.
- Our experts will provide Guidance, Tips and Preparation Strategy at each stage of preparation
- SEBI Grade A Online Course includes guidance for Interview Round as well.
- Live classes by the expert faculty helps in doubt clarification and up-to-date and exam-relevant topic discussions. Our Faculty is highly experienced and specialized for each subject. You can have a look at their individual profiles below.
SEBI GRADE A COMPREHENSIVE ONLINE COURSE IS A ONE-POINT SOURCE FOR PREPARATION OF SEBI GRADE A EXAM
When subscribed to SEBI Grade A Comprehensive Online Course, you need not access various other websites and publications as this course provides crisp and exam relevant summaries of all relevant reports, circulars and important current affairs as follows:
- New Syllabus - Full Coverage of new syllabus: Costing, Commerce & Accountancy, Companies Act, Economics (Mirco and Macro)
- Government Schemes - Crisp and comprehensive coverage of all important present and past schemes, at both central and state level
- Important committees formed by RBI, SEBI, Govt.- Summaries of various committees formed over the years
- Budget & Economic Survey - Summary notes and important MCQs in both video and PDF format
- Summary of important SEBI publications - SEBI’s Annual report, Financial Stability Report, important FAQ are covered in easy to remember formats
- Memory Based papers: Phase 1 and Phase 2 memory-based papers for practice and to get an idea about the exam pattern
- Current Issues Covered: Current and relevant issues are explained in notes and Live sessions
- Important questions: Important questions from exam point of view will be provided before the examination for quick revision.
Want to see yourself in the list of selected candidates, then enroll for ixamBee’s SEBI Grade A Research Online Course
Below are a few more reasons which will help you decide:
Shivani (Selected as SEBI Grade A Research 2020)
ixamBee Research Stream study material is crisp and to the point. I found it covered almost all the syllabus. On top of it, practice tests and mock tests were close to what I witnessed in the actual exam. I used to revise the material multiple times. And for some topics mentioned in the notes, I referred to my own written notes. Nothing is impossible when we decide to work hard and I did that. I had sleepless nights and am happy that I was moving in the right direction as I trusted ixamBee content and my belief. I had qualified for both General and Research Stream SEBI GRADE A interview, which was a dream come true for me. We were only three candidates were there across the country who had qualified for 2 streams. Finally, we all are in. 5. The material is quite relevant and required necessity. Since no other good platform was providing research stream material, ixamBee material helped me gain Knowledge of advanced concepts, at a decent price and in less time. I would also like to mention that the material is free from error and updated which is the best thing for candidates. I would like to thank the faculties who all were involved in video lessons, content selection, and design.
Santwana Panda (Selected in SEBI Grade A 2018, AIR 2)
Thank you ixambee. I subscribed to the Full SEBI Course and made the best use of the free mock tests. Their study material is very concise, easy to revise, and up-to-date which helped me in solving many of the securities market questions. I am especially grateful for their personal guidance during the interview stage.
Mahidhar Boyapati (Selected as RBI Grade B officer 2019)
I have cleared the RBI Grade B 2019 exam with the help of ixamBee course and guidance. Before switching to RBI, I worked for TCS, SBI, and EPFO, but I always felt that I could do better and this urged me to for the RBI Grade B exam. I was clueless when I started my journey but with the immense guidance of faculties like CP sir, Prachi Ma'am I was always sure that I will nail the exam. My all study resources for the RBI Grade B exam were wholly dependent on ixamBee material from mocks to youtube to course pdf. Lastly, i want to thank ixamBee for helping me in achieving such a feat.
Aakash Santoria (Selected RBI Grade B officer 2019)
ixamBee mocks of RBI Grade B serve as my savior. English and GA were my strongest points but Reasoning and Quants were a bit challenging. But my this fear was overcome when I went through ixamBee videos for these two sections. These videos of ixamBee not only shoved off my fear but gave me the confidence to achieve and target more. Finally, I am so much grateful to ixamBee for playing a powerful role in my achievement.
Kanika Berry (Selected as RBI Grade B officer 2019)
I have cleared the RBI Grade B 2019 exam. I am extremely grateful to ixamBee for helping me in achieving this feat. The guidance provided by the faculties was of immense help. They not only helped me in my RBI Grade B preparation but also motivated me from time to time to work harder.
Sneh Pandey Selected as NABARD Grade A 2019
The best thing about ixamBee is that its course content is very crisp and focused. Mock Tests are of very good quality and contain a diversity of questions. Daily Live classes gave me the opportunity for one-one interaction with faculty, who are helpful and approachable. Daily/weekly/Monthly GA capsules helped me with my GA preparation. Whatever time I have spent with ixamBee courses and Live classes have helped me crack NABARD Grade A
PROFILE OF THE FACULTY AND COURSE COORDINATORS
Ex CGM NABARD, with more than three decades of experience in rural and agricultural finance. A Nominee Director in ESAF Small Finance Bank, and Independent Director in Satya Microcapital Ltd, he is an MBA from IRMA, Anand, CAIIB from IIBF and B.Sc. Ag & AH (Hons.) from G B Pant Univ, Pantnagar.
Ex-Manager Care Ratings, a management professional with over a decade of experience in risk analysis, credit management, investment banking, and equity research. She is an MBA (Finance) from BIMTECH, Noida, and B.Com (Hons) from Hansraj College, Delhi University.
"Ms.Ankita Garg is an M.phil from Delhi school of Economics. She has done M.com from Shri Ram College of Commerce and B.com Hons from Delhi University. She is NET-JRF Qualified and teaching expertise in Finance and Accounting"
Ms.Neha is an MBA in Financial Management from Univ. of Delhi. She is a B.Com(Hons) graduate of SRCC. She has also worked with ICRA Limited as a Research Associate. She is a NET qualified (Commerce) academician. She is expert faculty for Accounting and Finance.
Ex CGM RBI, Ex Ex. Dir.NHB (on deputation from RBI), Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison. He holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, DU, and B.A. (Hons) English from BHU. He is also a Visiting Faculty at IIM Ahmedabad. He is an expert for English writing and for interview and career guidance
Ex AGM RBI, Ex SVP Yes Bank, with 13 years of senior-level experience in the banking & finance sector. He joined as RBI Grade B Officer in 2004 (AIR 5), in 2008 got promoted to AGM (Grade C), one of the first three in his batch to get promoted. He holds a Ph.D.(Development Communication) and is an MBA (ISB Hyderabad.
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Mr. Amit has 4 year plus experience in Banking, Media, Content and Journalism. He has earlier worked with DKODING Media, HDFC Bank and VAP Group. He is expert faculty for General Awareness and ESI.
Ms. Manali has 7+ years of teaching experience. She has done B.Ed. from Loreto College, Calcutta, and Masters (English Literature) from Calcutta University. She has also completed MS.ED in Special Education, Univ. of Miami. She is an expert faculty for English Language and English writing (descriptive).
Mr.Karan is an expert for Quantitative Aptitude for Banking and SSC exams. He is a B.Tech. and has 13+ years experience in teaching advanced Quants. He has taught thousands of govt job exam aspirants and helped them with fundamentals, short cuts tricks, and time-saving techniques.
Anshul Malik has 5+ years experience in coaching for various government exams. He has done B.Tech (IT) from NIT. Has also cleared exams like SBI, IBPS, SSC. He is expert faculty for Reasoning.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1:How can I enrol for ixamBee online course for SEBI Grade A?
Visit ixamBee official website and under the online course section head, click for the SEBI Grade A online course. Register your self and pay the amount. In case of any assistance reach us at 9205524028 or send an email to hello@ixamBee.com
Q 2:What's the benefit of joining ixamBee SEBI Grade A online course?
ixamBee never compromise on the quality of content that it offers to its students. The online course of SEBI Grade A has been designed by experts who have vast experience in the banking/insurance and financial field. The most important point is that SEBI Grade A course includes all the latest updates of the syllabus in a lucid way.
Q 3:Does the SEBI Grade A Online course package include Interview Guidance or Preparation?
Yes, the online course package includes Interview Guidance along with all study material. The interview course will definitely help you to clear the barrier with flying colours by making you aware of the tits and bits of the Interview round.
Q 4:Can I purchase an additional online course if I have already purchased SEBI Grade A online course?
Yes, of course, you can buy an additional course even if you have already purchased one. Also, ixamBee has a combo courses facility where you get two or more than two courses combined. The profit is that if you take combo courses you will have the benefit of saving your money and also time.
Q 5:Is there any Refund Policy?
Yes, we do refund the course fees in full if you are pretty sure to not pursue your dream with us. However, you are requested to intimate the same to us via email to email@example.com within 24 hours of purchasing the course. For more information, you can get in touch with your mentor.
- NPST Grade B Exam 2021 Descriptive English Retest: All Your Questions Answered
- PFRDA Recruitment 2021: Study Plan for 6 Weeks
- NABARD Grade A Prelims 2021: Shift 1 and Shift 2 Exam Analysis
- UPSC APFC (2015-16) Exam Analysis
- How to Crack SEBI Grade 2022 Exam in First Attempt? Best Tips for You!
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: A Tale of Rising above Odds
- World Environmental Health Day: Theme 2021, Significance and More!
- NABARD Grade B Prelims 2021 Exam Analysis
- How to Crack SEBI Grade A 2022 Without Coaching?
- International Day of Peace: History, Theme, Significance and More!