SEBI Grade A Online Course
SEBI OFFICER GRADE A ONLINE COURSE
The famous saying “It's better to be prepared for an opportunity and not have one, than to have an opportunity and not be prepared”, goes very well with those who have been waiting for SEBI Grade A notification. The wait is finally over, as SEBI has released SEBI Grade A notification for General Stream, Legal Stream, Information Technology Stream and Engineering Streams. Being a serious SEBI aspirant, it is very crucial to make good use of your precious preparation time to keep up the pace with the speeding competition.
To keep you poised and fly high in SEBI Grade A exam, ixamBee is offering an Online Course for SEBI Officer Grade A Exam. There are major changes in SEBI Grade A exam pattern this time and our experts have taken utmost care and have done thorough research to include all the new subjects/topics in the SEBI Grade A Online Course. Therefore, you need not worry about going through different sources for the new subjects/topics, as ixamBee SEBI Grade A Online Course has it all in one place.
SEBI Grade A Online Course consists of:
- 600 + video Lessons covering the entire Syllabus for all Papers of SEBI Grade A Phase I and SEBI Grade A Phase II.
- 300+ Study Notes designed by expert faculty covering SEBI Grade A syllabus for all Papers of Phase I and SEBI Grade A Phase II
- 25 full-length Mock Tests for SEBI Grade A Phase I (15 for Paper 1 and 10 for Paper 2) and 5 Full-Length Mock Tests for SEBI Grade A Phase II Paper 2, adhering to SEBI Grade A new exam pattern
- 5 Descriptive English Mock Tests (Phase 2-Paper 1) with individual performance feedback
- 14,000+ Practice questions covering all the new subjects/topics introduced in SEBI Grade A Exam
- Daily Live Online Classes for doubt clarification with the subject experts
- All video lessons are self-explanatory and available for the students to access and prepare during the time most feasible for them.
- The various tests in the form of concept questions, chapter tests, section tests and mock tests provide a wide and targeted coverage of the syllabus.
- Our experts will provide Guidance, Tips and Preparation Strategy at each stage of preparation
- SEBI Grade A Online Course includes guidance for Interview Round as well.
- Live classes by the expert faculty helps in doubt clarification and up-to-date and exam-relevant topic discussions. Our Faculty is highly experienced and specialized for each subject. You can have a look at their individual profiles below.
SEBI GRADE A COMPREHENSIVE ONLINE COURSE IS A ONE-POINT SOURCE FOR PREPARATION OF SEBI GRADE A EXAM
When subscribed to SEBI Grade A Comprehensive Online Course, you need not access various other websites and publications as this course provides crisp and exam relevant summaries of all relevant reports, circulars and important current affairs as follows:
- New Syllabus - Full Coverage of new syllabus: Costing, Commerce & Accountancy, Companies Act, Economics (Mirco and Macro)
- Government Schemes - Crisp and comprehensive coverage of all important present and past schemes, at both central and state level
- Important committees formed by RBI, SEBI, Govt.- Summaries of various committees formed over the years
- Budget & Economic Survey - Summary notes and important MCQs in both video and PDF format
- Summary of important SEBI publications - SEBI’s Annual report, Financial Stability Report, important FAQ are covered in easy to remember formats
- Memory Based papers: Phase 1 and Phase 2 memory-based papers for practice and to get an idea about the exam pattern
- Current Issues Covered: Current and relevant issues are explained in notes and Live sessions
- Important questions: Important questions from exam point of view will be provided before the examination for quick revision.
- Study Hive : StudyHive is a unique study group program that will help you to learn from your peers and spend more time in resolving lower difficulty level questions. This will also help in your self-study as you will have to present different topics with other members of the group. Thus it will enforce a better discipline in the studies. An additional advantage of StudyHive will be a significant improvement in your communication skills which will help you not only in cracking the interview but also throughout your career.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1:How to enroll for the SEBI Officer Grade A Online Class online course?
Click Here to subscribe to SEBI Grade A Officer (Assistant Manager) Online Course . In case any more clarification/assistance is required, please call at 92055 24028 or send an email to hello@ixamBee.com.
Q 2:Will the course cover preparation for all papers and phases of the SEBI Grade A 2021 exam?
Yes, the course is a comprehensive course for SEBI Grade A Officer (Assistant Manager) preparation, that will help you to prepare for all the papers and phases of the exam. Preparation for Phase I and Phase II will be started simultaneously, as many sections like General Awareness and the new introduced topics like (Commerce and Cost Accounting, Economics (Macro & Micro) Companies Act, etc) will be helpful in both Phase I and Phase II. Personalised guidance for Phase III (interview) will be given to the selected candidates.
Q 3:How will the preparation be done under the SEBI Grade A Online Course?
The SEBI Grade A Online Course is designed to provide all the content in a crsip and orderly manner. Suggested strategy and order of preparation will be provided and this can be discussed with the faculty too. Under the SEBI Grade A Online Course, a judicious mix of videos and study notes is used to cover the entire syllabus. Complementing the video and notes lessons, the course will have various concept check questions, chapter tests, section tests and full-length mock tests for each Phase to given adequate practice sessions to the enrolled candidates to test their preparation at various stages. All the material under the course (including lessons and tests) can be accessed anytime, anywhere by the enrolled candidates by logging into their account. The course will also include live classes with the faculty for doubt-clarifications.
Q 4:Are all the lessons available for viewing anytime/Multiple times?
Yes, any Video/Study Note Lesson uploaded once can be viewed anytime/ multiple times on ixamBee Website.
Q 5: Is there any specific system requirement for viewing the Video Lessons/attending Live Classes?
No, there is no specific requirement. You should just have a good working internet for attending Live classes and watching the Video Lessons.
Q 6:What happens if someone misses any Online Live Class?
We encourage all participants to attend Live Online Classes. Even if they don’t have any doubt themselves, the discussion that happens over doubts of others’ is also very enriching and helpful in exam preparation. Sometimes very important points are discussed as part of these discussions. However, in case of genuine reasons for not being able to attend a class, we may decide to share the recording of the class, on case to case basis.
Q 7:What is the duration of the Course?
The course is designed to cover the entire syllabus in a time period of 2 months. Access to all Video Lessons, Mock Tests and other Study Material will be provided till selection.
Q 8:Will attending this course be enough for the preparation of SEBI Grade A Officer (Assistant Manager) Examination?
The SEBI Grade A Online Course covers the entire syllabus as per the new exam pattern introduced by SEBI. Syllabus wil be covered by means of crisp notes and videos. If there is a requirement of studying from any other sources, it will be informed. Such tips and preparation guidance will be provided during the course.
Q 9:How to enroll for the SEBI Officer Grade A Online Class 2021 Online course?
Click here to subscribe to Course: Online Course for SEBI Officer Grade A Online Class 2021. In case of more clarification/assistance is required, please call at 92055 24028 or send an email to hello@ixamBee.com.
Q 10:Are all Video Lessons for SEBI Officer Grade A Online Class accessible on enrolment?
Almost all video lessons for fundamental learning are available as soon as you enrol for the course. We regularly keep on adding videos and improving the content therefore further Video Lessons will be made available in a sequential manner to maintain a proper flow and help in the ease of understanding of concepts. New Video Lesson upload will be informed through email.
Q 11:Are all the SEBI Officer Grade A Online Class video lessons available for viewing anytime/multiple times?
Yes, any Video Lesson uploaded once can be viewed anytime/ multiple times on ixamBee Website.
Q 12:What happens if someone misses any SEBI Officer Grade A Online Class Online Live Class?
We encourage all participants to attend Live Online Classes. Even if they don’t have any doubt themselves, the discussion that happens over doubts of others is also very enriching and helpful in exam preparation. Sometimes very important points are discussed as part of these discussions. However, in case of genuine reasons for not being able to attend a class, we may decide to share the recording of the class, on the case to case basis.
PROFILE OF THE FACULTY AND COURSE COORDINATORS
She has done Ph.D. (Agri Eco) from BHU (recipient of ICAR-SRF fellowship) and M.Sc. from G.B.P.U.A & T, Pantnagar. She has worked as Research Associate at National Institute of Agricultural Economics & Policy Research, New Delhi, and as Graduate Research Assistant at G.B.P.U. A & T, Pantnagar. She has cleared the ASRB National Eligibility Test and is an expert for Economics and Statistics.
Dr Sharma holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, Delhi University and B.A. (Hons) English from BHU. He is a Former Chief General Manager RBI, Ex Executive Director NHB (on deputation from RBI). He is Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison and also a Visiting Faculty at IIM Ahmedabad. He is an expert for English writing and for interview and career guidance
Mr.CP Joshi has 13 years of senior-level experience in the banking and finance sector. He is an Ex AGM (RBI ) & former SVP with YES Bank. He joined RBI as Grade B Officer in 2004 (All India 5th rank) and in 2008 he was promoted to Assistant General Manager (Grade C), one of the first three in his batch who got promoted in 2008. He has done Ph.D in Development Communication and MBA from ISB Hyderabad. He is expert faculty for General Awareness, ESI, FM and also provides interview and career guidance
Ms.Prachi Agarwal is a management professional with over a decade experience in risk analysis, credit management, investment banking and equity research. She has also worked with CARE Ratings. She is an MBA (Finance) from BIMTECH, Noida and B.Com (Hons) from Hansraj College, Delhi University. She is expert for Finance, Management and ESI/Economics.
Ms. Manali has 7+ years of teaching experience. She has done B.Ed. from Loreto College, Calcutta, and Masters (English Literature) from Calcutta University. She has also completed MS.ED in Special Education, Univ. of Miami. She is an expert faculty for English Language and English writing (descriptive).
Mr. Amit has 4 year plus experience in Banking, Media, Content and Journalism. He has earlier worked with DKODING Media, HDFC Bank and VAP Group. He is expert faculty for General Awareness and ESI.
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Mr.Karan is an expert for Quantitative Aptitude for Banking and SSC exams. He is a B.Tech. and has 13+ years experience in teaching advanced Quants. He has taught thousands of govt job exam aspirants and helped them with fundamentals, short cuts tricks, and time-saving techniques.
Ms.Neha is an MBA in Financial Management from Univ. of Delhi. She is a B.Com(Hons) graduate of SRCC. She has also worked with ICRA Limited as a Research Associate. She is a NET qualified (Commerce) academician. She is expert faculty for Accounting and Finance.