Flat 40% Off
Use coupon code: BEE40
SEBI Grade A Online Course
The famous saying “Today is the opportunity to build the tomorrow you wait” goes very well for candidates waiting for SEBI Grade A notification. Once the SEBI Grade A notification for General Stream, Legal Stream, Information Technology Stream and Engineering Streams is out, you will not have enough time to prepare. Being a serious SEBI aspirant, it is very crucial to make good use of the time you have now to keep up the pace with the speeding competition. To help you stay on the top of the game, ixamBee offers SEBI Grade A Online Course that will guide you on the right preparation strategy, cover the entire syllabus and interview. In addition, your SEBI Grade A Descriptive English Papers will be evaluated by our experts and a proper feedback will be given where required.
Our experts have taken utmost care and have done thorough research to include all the subjects/topics in the SEBI Grade A Course as per the notification. Therefore, you need not worry about going through different sources for the subjects/topics, as ixamBee's SEBI Grade A study material has it all at one place. If you want to get a personalized study plan and access to exclusive mock tests with evaluation by experts, you can even check our exclusive offering for SEBI Grade A preparation.
SEBI Grade A Online Course consists of
- 600+ video Lessons covering the entire Syllabus for all Papers of SEBI Grade A Phase I and SEBI Grade A Phase II.
- 300+ Study Notes designed by expert faculty covering SEBI Grade A syllabus for all Papers of Phase I and SEBI Grade A Phase II
- 25 full-length Mock Tests for SEBI Grade A Phase I (15 for Paper 1 and 10 for Paper 2) and 5 Full-Length Mock Tests for SEBI Grade A Phase II Paper 2, adhering to SEBI Grade A new exam pattern
- 5 Descriptive English Mock Tests (Phase 2-Paper 1) with individual performance feedback
- 14,000+ Practice questions covering all the new subjects/topics introduced in SEBI Grade A Exam
- Daily Live Online Classes for doubt clarification with the subject experts
- All video lessons are self-explanatory and available for the students to access and prepare during the time most feasible for them.
- The various tests in the form of concept questions, chapter tests, section tests and mock tests provide a wide and targeted coverage of the syllabus.
- Our experts will provide Guidance, Tips and Preparation Strategy at each stage of preparation
- SEBI Grade A Online Course includes guidance for Interview Round as well.
- Live classes by the expert faculty helps in doubt clarification and up-to-date and exam-relevant topic discussions. Our Faculty is highly experienced and specialized for each subject. You can have a look at their individual profiles below.
SEBI Grade A Comprehensive Online Course Is A One-Point Source For Preparation Of SEBI Grade A Exam
When subscribed to SEBI Grade A Comprehensive Online Course, you need not access various other websites and publications as this course provides crisp and exam relevant summaries of all relevant reports, circulars and important current affairs as follows:
- New Syllabus - Full Coverage of new syllabus: Costing, Commerce & Accountancy, Companies Act, Economics (Mirco and Macro)
- Government Schemes- Crisp and comprehensive coverage of all important present and past schemes, at both central and state level
- Important committees formed by RBI, SEBI, Govt.-Summaries of various committees formed over the years
- Budget & Economic Survey- Summary notes and important MCQs in both video and PDF format
- Summary of important SEBI publications- SEBI’s Annual report, Financial Stability Report, important FAQ are covered in easy to remember formats
- Memory Based papers: Phase 1 and Phase 2 memory-based papers for practice and to get an idea about the exam pattern
- Current Issues Covered: Current and relevant issues are explained in notes and Live sessions
- Important questions: Important questions from exam point of view will be provided before the examination for quick revision.
Why Choose SEBI Grade A Online Classes from ixamBee?
- Ample of video lessons to ensure that your concepts are clarified to the core. Concept clarity is the most important thing while preparing for any kind of competitive examination.
- 360 degree guidance will be available if you enroll yourself in ixamBee’s SEBI Grade A Online Course. You will be guided through all the stages of the SEBI Grade A selection process which will include Interview guidance as well.
- You will have access to a pool of practice questions (14000+) and mock tests which will provide you with the required analysis and feedback.
- You will not have to look out anywhere else for ‘Descriptive’ test preparation too as you will be provided with the Descriptive mock tests as well along with individual feedback.
- You will be a part of daily live classes where you will get the opportunity to interact with some of the best teachers and get all your queries answered.
Benefits of taking SEBI Grade A Coaching Online
- Time Saver
By opting for SEBI Grade A coaching online you choose a rather useful alternative where you can save your time and effort. Online classes let you save time while you can keep adding more useful ways to prepare. The SEBI Grade A Online Course is a great way of preparing while not having to move anywhere out of your place. You can receive the best guidance staying at your place and thus using your time more intelligently.
The SEBI Grade A Online Course will increase your productivity automatically. You will have complete control of your SEBI Grade A exam preparation. You don’t have to waste your time in searching for multiple resources once you enroll yourself into ixamBee’s SEBI Grade A Online Course as you will receive all the necessary information, knowledge and study materials at one place.
- Overall Analysis
By enrolling yourself in SEBI Grade A Online Course, you can gather complete analysis of your present status with respect to your performance. This means that you can easily identify all your weak and strong points that make you aware of your current situation. You can accordingly work towards improving your weak areas and strengthening them.
How SEBI Grade A Online Course from ixamBee is different from other organizations?
- Try Before you Buy
If you are at ixamBee, you have the option to ‘watch a demo’ and judge for yourself if you wish to buy the SEBI Grade A Online Course or not. As soon as you visit the SEBI Grade A Online Course page and move on to ‘buy’ the course, you have the facility to first try it and watch the demo first. You can view, test and decide accordingly after you are satisfied with the material being provided to you.
The SEBI Grade A Online Course at ixamBee is offered at a reasonable and affordable price which makes it a better choice. Nothing comes free but nothing good comes cheap either. By visiting ixamBee’s SEBI Grade A Online Course, you can easily realize that good study material can also come at small prices.
- No compromise with Quality
When you visit or watch a demo of ixamBee’s SEBI Grade A Online Course you can conveniently realize that the course has unmatchable quality. Having the best resources available by your side to prepare for an exam is the first and foremost requirement to beat the tough competition. You can stay relieved from that aspect if you enroll in SEBI Grade A Online Classes.
How to enroll for SEBI Grade A 2022 Online Classes on ixamBee?
- If you are a registered user of ixamBee, you need to log in to the website & go to the 'online course tab' where you can select the SEBI Grade A Online Course under the ‘SEBI’ section from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the course and you will find complete details of the SEBI Grade A Online Coaching with three options on the extreme right of the course page.
- You can either watch a free demo or directly click on the 'Buy Now' tab and follow further steps to make the payment for SEBI Grade A Online Course.
- In case of any clarification/assistance, feel free to request a callback or send an email to hello@ixamBee.com.
Want to see yourself in the list of selected candidates, then enroll for ixamBee’s SEBI Grade A Research Online Course
Below are a few more reasons which will help you decide:
- Shivani (Selected as SEBI Grade A Research 2020)
ixamBee Research Stream study material is crisp and to the point. I found it covered almost all the syllabus. On top of it, practice tests and mock tests were close to what I witnessed in the actual exam. I used to revise the material multiple times. And for some topics mentioned in the notes, I referred to my own written notes. Nothing is impossible when we decide to work hard and I did that. I had sleepless nights and am happy that I was moving in the right direction as I trusted ixamBee content and my belief. I qualified for both General and Research Stream SEBI GRADE A interview, which was like a dream come true. There were only three candidates across the country who qualified for 2 streams and I was one of them. The material is quite relevant and required necessity. Since no other good platform was providing research stream material, ixamBee material helped me gain Knowledge of advanced concepts, at a decent price and in less time. I would also like to mention that the material is free from error and updated which is the best thing for candidates. I would like to thank the faculties who all were involved in video lessons, content selection, and design.
- Santwana Panda (Selected in SEBI Grade A 2018, AIR 2)
Thank you ixambee. I subscribed to the Full SEBI Course and made the best use of the free mock tests. Their study material is very concise, easy to revise, and up-to-date which helped me in solving many of the securities market questions. I am especially grateful for their personal guidance during the interview stage.
- Mahidhar Boyapati (Selected as RBI Grade B officer 2019)
I have cleared the RBI Grade B 2019 exam with the help of ixamBee course and guidance. Before switching to RBI, I worked for TCS, SBI, and EPFO, but I always felt that I could do better and this urged me to for the RBI Grade B exam. I was clueless when I started my journey but with the immense guidance of faculties like CP sir, Prachi Ma'am I was always sure that I will nail the exam. My all study resources for the RBI Grade B exam were wholly dependent on ixamBee material from mocks to youtube to course pdf. Lastly, I want to thank ixamBee for helping me in achieving such a feat.
- Aakash Santoria (Selected RBI Grade B officer 2019)
ixamBee mocks of RBI Grade B serve as my savior. English and GA were my strongest points but Reasoning and Quants were a bit challenging. But my this fear was overcome when I went through ixamBee videos for these two sections. These videos of ixamBee not only shoved off my fear but gave me the confidence to achieve and target more. Finally, I am so much grateful to ixamBee for playing a powerful role in my achievement.
- Kanika Berry (Selected as RBI Grade B officer 2019)
I have cleared the RBI Grade B 2019 exam. I am extremely grateful to ixamBee for helping me in achieving this feat. The guidance provided by the faculties was of immense help. They not only helped me in my RBI Grade B preparation but also motivated me from time to time to work harder.
- Sneh Pandey Selected as NABARD Grade A 2019
The best thing about ixamBee is that its course content is very crisp and focused. Mock Tests are of very good quality and contain a diversity of questions. Daily Live classes gave me the opportunity for one-one interaction with faculty, who are helpful and approachable. Daily/weekly/Monthly GA capsules helped me with my GA preparation. Whatever time I have spent with ixamBee courses and Live classes have helped me crack NABARD Grade A.
Faculty and Course Coordinator
Ex. Manager RBI, is an Engineer - MBA turned Banker - Central Banker turned Edupreneur working in the Digital Education Domain since 2010. He has cleared exams like CAT, IBPS, SBI, RBI, SSC, NET-JRF. Is an expert in various subjects like Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Educational Psychology, EdTech, Career Counseling, etc.
Ex-Manager Care Ratings, a management professional with over a decade of experience in risk analysis, credit management, investment banking, and equity research. She is an MBA (Finance) from BIMTECH, Noida, and B.Com (Hons) from Hansraj College, Delhi University.
Dr. Sanjeev Sharma Ex CGM RBI, Ex Ex. Dir.NHB (on deputation from RBI), Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison. He holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, DU, and B.A. (Hons) English
Shikha is a finance and accounts coach with over a decade of experience under her belt. She worked with various banks for 9 years and successfully cleared JAIIB/CAIIB exams. She has also qualified UGC/JRRF/NET and has passed CFA (US) Level 2 passed and FR. Shikha has been guiding government exams candidates in Finance and Accounts for 2 years now.
Ms.Neha is an MBA in Financial Management from Univ. of Delhi. She is a B.Com(Hons) graduate of SRCC. She has also worked with ICRA Limited as a Research Associate. She is a NET qualified (Commerce) academician. She is expert faculty for Accounting and Finance.
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Mr. Amit has 4 year plus experience in Banking, Media, Content and Journalism. He has earlier worked with DKODING Media, HDFC Bank and VAP Group. He is expert faculty for General Awareness and ESI.
Anshul Malik has 5+ years experience in coaching for various government exams. He has done B.Tech (IT) from NIT. Has also cleared exams like SBI, IBPS, SSC. He is expert faculty for Reasoning.
Mr.Karan is an expert for Quantitative Aptitude for Banking and SSC exams. He is a B.Tech. and has 13+ years experience in teaching advanced Quants. He has taught thousands of govt job exam aspirants and helped them with fundamentals, short cuts tricks, and time-saving techniques.
it was informative
It was good experience
First of all no institute is perfect everyone has certain pros and cons. For me the biggest pro of ixambee has to be Prachi mam. Since day 1 the way she has extended her guidance to me is what every aspirant looks for. In terms of content I feel the recor
Classes are good. Satisfied with it till now. Faculty is doing great in helping us incorporate basics. Some classes such as decision making seem more of a discussion than learning experience. Also, GA and ESI classes seem to be on a similar footing.
Study Materials Information
- Commonsense Reasoning
- Coding Decoding
- Coded Inequalities
- Seating Arrangement
- Coded Blood Relationship
- Input Output
- Direction and Distance
- Data Sufficiency
- Analytical Reasoning
- Section Test Reasoning
- No. System
- Profit and loss
- Ratio and proportion
- Simple and compound interest
- Time and distance
- Boats and streams
- Permutation and combination
- Surds and indices
- Quadratic equation
- HCF and LCM
- Time and work and Pipe and Cisterns
- Short Cut Tricks
- Section Test Quant
- Caselet DI
- Venn diagram
- Parts of Speech
- Direct Indirect Speech
- Active passive voice
- Articles and Determiners
- Cloze Passage
- Reading Comprehension
- Spotting Errors
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Coherent paragraph
- Section Test English Language
- Sentence Connectors
- Match the column
- Subject Verb Agreement
- Phrasal Verbs
- The Hindu Editorial Discussions
- Economy and Banking and Finance Static Concepts
- Static GA
- Budget and Economic Survey
- Review of Kurukshetra and Yojana Magazine
- Important Reports and Indices
- Government Schemes
- Monthly Quiz General Awareness
- Economy and Banking and Finance Current Affairs
- PIB Current Affairs
- Financial Institutions
- Basics of Derivatives
- Financial Markets
- Money Market
- Capital Market
- Financial Inclusion
- Alternate Sources of Finance
- Bonds and Bond Market
- Section Test Finance
- Forex markets and Guidelines
- Mutual Funds
- Updates on Banking and Finance Sector
- Financial System
- General Topics in Finance
- The Management Basics
- Leadership Concept
- Human Resource Development
- Section Test Management
- RBI and Monetary Policy
- Growth and Development
- Economy and Inflation
- Fiscal Policy
- International Economic Institutions
- Balance of Payments
- Basic concepts of Economics
- Public Economics
- Precis Writing
- Essay Writing
- Descriptive English Mock Test
- Reading Comprehension in English Writing
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Taxation Related
- Section test Accounts
- Methods of costing
- Basics of Cost control and analysis
- Lean systems
- Overview of Costing
- Section Test Costing
- Corporate Governance and CSR
- Companies Act 2013