Summary of economic survey of India 2020-21What is Economic Survey?
Economic Survey of India is the flagship annual document of the Ministry of Finance, Government of India, presenting the Ministry's view on the state of the nation's economy, in the Parliament every year, one day before the Union Budget. It is prepared under the guidance of the Chief Economic Adviser of India and reviews the developments in the Indian economy over the past financial year, summarizes the performance on major development programs, and highlights the policy initiatives of the government and the prospects of the economy in the short to medium term.
The Economic Survey 2020-21 was released by Chief Economic Adviser Krishnamurthy V Subramanian on January 31, 2021, just a day before the presentation of Union-Budget 2021-22. The Economic Survey covers the overall economic growth made in the previous fiscal year and sets the path for the Union Budget for the upcoming year. The Theme of Economic Survey 2020-21 is #SavingLives&Livelihoods, #VshapedRecovery.
This annual Economic Survey report is a very important document to be studied for major competitive exams, especially RBI Grade B, NABARD Grade A, NABARD Grade B , SEBI Grade A and many other Banking exams. It is a lengthy document in two volumes and hence for the benefit of our users, we are providing you with a crisp analysis and comprehensive summary of Economic Survey of India 2020-21Download Summary of Economic Survey (Volume 1) PDF
"** VOLUME 2 of the Economic Survey is available in our Online Courses only. To know more about the courses, call us at +91-9205524028"
You can also refer to previous years’ summaries of Economic Survey here:
Click here to download the Summary of Economic Survey of India (2019-20) Volume 1, compiled by ixamBee here, for Free.
Click here to download the Summary of Economic Survey of India (2018-19), compiled by ixamBee here, for Free.
Click here to download the Summary of Economic Survey of India (2017-18), compiled by ixamBee here, for Free
How ixamBee Online Courses can be partners in your success?
ixamBee Online Courses are curated by experts after a thorough research and analysis. By Opting for Online Courses at ixamBee, you will get a comprehensive preparation package consisting of:
- Short Video Lessons covering all important aspects of exam
- Precise study notes in the form of PDF
- Practice questions for easy understanding of concepts
- Previous year papers to understand the exam pattern and level of difficulty
- Special focus on Descriptive English (wherever applicable)
- Only platform to provide personalized feedback on Descriptive English
- Important questions series before the exam for quick revision
- Live doubt clarifying sessions with expert faculty
- Interview Guidance in the form of mock interviews
- Experts such as Ex-RBI, Ex-NABARD and many more in the interview panel
Know it yourself by going through the demo of our comprehensive online courses: