नवरात्रि Special! Flat 50% Off!
Use coupon code: NAV50
NABARD Grade B Online Course
The much-awaited NABARD notification 2022 is expected soon in the upcoming months. Being such an important and major exam, staying well prepared in advance is the only option. There will not be much time in between the notification date and the NABARD Grade B Phase 1 exam date.
Therefore it becomes extremely important that you start thinking about your strategy while there is enough time left to execute the same.
The NABARD Grade B 2021 notification had left aspirants muddled. Many aspirants were confused with the changes incorporated in the exam pattern, eligibility criteria, and the introduction of a new subject (Decision Making) in the Preliminary examination. The level of competition has clearly increased. The right strategy will be the key to cracking the NABARD Grade B code.
To assist you with the NABARD exam preparation, ixamBee is here with the NABARD Grade B Online Course that is based on the latest exam pattern which has been designed by our subject experts, who are ex-NABARD, ex-RBI, ex-Bank POs. The NABARD Grade B Online Course at ixamBee has been curated in the most comprehensive yet focused way. Read ahead to know how ixamBee’s NABARD Grade B Online Course can be beneficial to your exam preparation.
Important features of NABARD Grade B Online Course are:
NABARD Grade B Online Coursecovers the entire syllabus for Preliminary Exam (Phase I) through the following means:
- More than 470+ Video lessons on different topics of all the seven sections of NABARD Grade B Phase I Examination.
- 270+ Study Notes wherever required to supplement or ease the learning
- Approx. 6000+ Practice Questions in the form of Concept clearing questions after each video lesson, Section tests, and Mock Tests.
- 10 section tests for each of the subjects
- 15 Full-Length Practice Tests based on exact exam pattern and difficulty level.
NABARD Grade B covers the entire syllabus for Mains (Phase II) Exam through following means:
- More than 230+ Video lessons on different topics of NABARD – Grade B Phase-II Examination. 60 exclusive videos for NABARD Grade B Paper III
- 230+ Study Notes wherever required to supplement or ease learning including study notes for Paper III
- Approx. 6000+ Practice Questions in the form of Concept clearing questions after each video lesson, Section tests, and Mock Tests.
- 5 Mock tests for Descriptive English.
- NABARD Grade B mocktests:
- 5 Full-Length Practice Tests for NABARD Grade B paper I
- 7 Full-Length Practice Tests for NABARD Grade B paper II
- 7 Full-Length Practice Tests for NABARD Grade B paper III
Why Choose NABARD Grade B Online Classes from ixamBee?
- In spite of the syllabus being exhaustive, we have devised the strategy and prepared such a course structure which enables the student to not only clear but excel in the NABARD Grade B exams
- The content for subjects like English, Quantitative Aptitude, Computer Knowledge and Reasoning etc is available across various platforms. For NABARD Grade B exam, the key differentiating point is going to be Economic & Social Issues, and Agriculture & Rural Development and Paper III in Phase 2. The aspirants need to be very smart, focused and precise while preparing these two topics. And we, at ixamBee have prepared the NABARD Grade B online coaching, keeping all the constraints and needs in mind.
- NABARD Grade B Paper III content has been curated by our experts after detailed analysis of syllabus and previous year exam patterns
- The video lessons are self-explanatory and available for the students to access them and prepare during the time most feasible for them
- Regular practice through Concept Checking questions after the video lessons and Section Tests help our students to continually revise the topics and be prepared for the upcoming examination
- We also provide the PDFs of the section tests for a quick revision before the exam
- We facilitate Mock tests for Descriptive English which no other online education platform is provides
- We conduct Live Session where you can ask (By writing or speaking) and get your doubts clarified directly from the course faculty
- We synthesize annual reports of various ministries in the form of extracts/ study notes which contain very important data that comes in NABARD Grade B examination every year
- NABARD Grade B Online Course provides the flexibility to study at your own pace and time.
Benefits of taking NABARD Grade B Coaching Online
- Expert Guidance
If you enroll yourself in ixamBee’s NABARD Grade B Online Coaching, you will receive some exceptional guidance from some of the best teachers in the field. These are experts who have had first-hand experience working with organizations like NABARD, SEBI, RBI, etc. What else can be better for you than receiving guidance from those who have real and direct experience?
- Right Approach
The NABARD Grade B online course at ixamBee will provide you with just the right amount of information and knowledge which is required to excel in the NABARD Grade B exam. The experts at ixamBee possess the appropriate understanding of how much you need to actually imbibe while preparing for a big exam like NABARD Grade B. Our experts know the right approach to the NABARD Grade B exam in the best way.
- Complete Package
ixamBee’s NABARD Grade B Online Course is a complete and wholesome package that caters to all the needs of the aspirants pursuing NABARD Grade B exam preparation. The NABARD Grade A Online Coaching will prove to be a one-stop solution where you can find all the resources you need to prepare for the exam.
Once you have enrolled in ixamBee’s NABARD Grade B Online Coaching, you will have all-time access to the mentors. You can ask or raise questions and doubts as and when you like. Your query will be answered as soon as possible.
- Doubt clarification
Having enrolled yourself in the NABARD Grade B Online Coaching, you will be able to get all your doubts sorted in the live classes which will be conducted daily. You can easily ask all your doubts from the faculty as and when you find it suitable.
How is ixamBee's NABARD Grade B Online Course different from others?
- All in One Source
By enrolling yourself in NABARD Grade B online course at ixamBee, you will get all your exam-related resources such as video lessons, notes, chapter/section tests, study plan, practice tests, doubt clarifying sessions, and many more in one place. This will not only help you in better organizing your preparation but also save you time and money.
- The Best Faculty
For any exam preparation, it is always recommended to have a faculty member with a relevant background such as someone who has already worked in banks/or someone who has already coached many students. Such faculties can share their own experiences, they will well understand the problems you are facing and can give you instant solutions. Our faculty's vast past experience speaks for itself.
- Live Classes
Daily live classes with expert faculties to clarify all your queries related to any topic. Additionally, you will also be entitled to interact with some of the most knowledgeable and experienced experts who have been part of large organizations such as RBI, SEBI, SIDBI & others.
When you are practicing questions or doing self-study at home you may get stuck at several points. It's not possible that faculty will be available 24/7. However, we thrive to resolve all your queries on time and therefore have 24/7 support in the form of our email system. You can email us the questions you are stuck on or topics you are confused about and our faculty replies to all your questions ASAP.
How to Enroll for NABARD Grade B 2022 Online Classes on ixamBee?
- If you are a registered user of ixamBee, you need to log in to the website & go to the 'online course tab' where you can select the NABARD Grade B Online Course under the ‘NABARD’ section from the drop-down menu
- Click on the course and you will find complete details of the NABARD Grade B Online Course with three options on the extreme right of the course page
- You can either watch a free demo or directly click on the 'Buy Now' tab and follow further steps to make the payment for NABARD Grade B Online Course
- In case of any clarification/assistance, feel free to request a callback or send an email to hello@ixamBee.com.
Faculty and Course Coordinator
An Ex AFO (Agri Field Officer), Union Bank of India, He has completed M.Sc. Ag. (Genetics & Plant Breeding) & B.Sc. Agriculture (Honours) from GBPUAT, Pantnagar Uttarakhand. He has published Research papers and articles in various leading journals.
Ex AGM RBI, Ex SVP Yes Bank, with 13 years of senior-level experience in the banking & finance sector. He joined as RBI Grade B Officer in 2004 (AIR 5), in 2008 got promoted to AGM (Grade C), one of the first three in his batch to get promoted. He holds a Ph.D.(Development Communication) and is an MBA (ISB Hyderabad.
Ex-Manager Care Ratings, a management professional with over a decade of experience in risk analysis, credit management, investment banking, and equity research. She is an MBA (Finance) from BIMTECH, Noida, and B.Com (Hons) from Hansraj College, Delhi University.
Ex. Manager RBI, is an Engineer - MBA turned Banker - Central Banker turned Edupreneur working in the Digital Education Domain since 2010. He has cleared exams like CAT, IBPS, SBI, RBI, SSC, NET-JRF. Is an expert in various subjects like Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Educational Psychology, EdTech, Career Counseling, etc.
Dr. Sanjeev Sharma Ex CGM RBI, Ex Ex. Dir.NHB (on deputation from RBI), Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison. He holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, DU, and B.A. (Hons) English
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Mr.Karan is an expert for Quantitative Aptitude for Banking and SSC exams. He is a B.Tech. and has 13+ years experience in teaching advanced Quants. He has taught thousands of govt job exam aspirants and helped them with fundamentals, short cuts tricks, and time-saving techniques.
Mr. Amit has 4 year plus experience in Banking, Media, Content and Journalism. He has earlier worked with DKODING Media, HDFC Bank and VAP Group. He is expert faculty for General Awareness and ESI.
Anshul Malik has 5+ years experience in coaching for various government exams. He has done B.Tech (IT) from NIT. Has also cleared exams like SBI, IBPS, SSC. He is expert faculty for Reasoning.
Ms. Jayanthi is B.tech in Information Technology, Scholar & Topper of the field and a GATE Rank holder. She has work experience of more than 5 years in IT industry and teaching experience of more than 2 years. She has also cleared competitive exams like IBPS PO, ESIC PRE. She is an expert faculty for Computer Awareness
Course content is really goood, I think mock interview which I attended had the best panel. It was mix of well experienced interviewers ... It had really helped me to improve myself and their feedback on the interview was to the point.
Study Materials Information
- Commonsense Reasoning
- Coding Decoding
- Coded Inequalities
- Seating Arrangement
- Coded Blood Relationship
- Input Output
- Direction and Distance
- Data Sufficiency
- Analytical Reasoning
- Section Test Reasoning
- No. System
- Profit and loss
- Ratio and proportion
- Simple and compound interest
- Time and distance
- Boats and streams
- Permutation and combination
- Surds and indices
- Quadratic equation
- HCF and LCM
- Time and work and Pipe and Cisterns
- Short Cut Tricks
- Section Test Quant
- Caselet DI
- Venn diagram
- Parts of Speech
- Direct Indirect Speech
- Active passive voice
- Articles and Determiners
- Cloze Passage
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Rearrangement / Parajumbles
- Spotting Errors
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Coherent paragraph
- Section Test English Language
- Sentence Connectors
- Match the column
- Subject Verb Agreement
- Phrasal Verbs
- The Hindu Editorial Discussions
- Economy and Banking and Finance Static Concepts
- Static GA
- Budget and Economic Survey
- Review of Kurukshetra and Yojana Magazine
- Important Reports and Indices
- Government Schemes
- Monthly Quiz General Awareness
- Economy and Banking and Finance Current Affairs
- PIB Current Affairs
- Computer Architecture
- Computer Memory
- Computer Language
- Software System
- Database Management System
- Objective Oriented Programming Language
- Computer Book
- Important Computer Questions
- MS Office
- Introduction to Computers
- Agriculture Introduction and details
- Basic principles of crop production
- Cropping System and details
- Descriptive ARD
- Economy and Inflation
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Poverty Alleviation
- Nature of Indian Economy
- Latest ESI Lectures
- Employment generation
- Rural Banking and financial institutions in India
- Population growth and Economic development
- Industrial policy of India
- Social structure in India
- Precis Writing
- Essay Writing
- Descriptive English Mock Test
- Reading Comprehension in English Writing
- Letter Writing
- Report Writing
- Rural population trends rural work force
- Rural occupations and PRI
- Non Institutional and Institutional Agencies
- Other Financial institutions
- RBI and Details
- Rural Development Introduction
- Developmental Economics For NABARD Grade B
- Finance For NABARD Grade B
- Management For NABARD Grade B
- Decision Making