Eligibility Criteria 2021
This year in NABARD Grade B notification 2021, there are some major changes in the eligibility criteria wrt to education and age as well. NABARD jobs are preferred by most job aspirants who want a good job with all kinds of perks and benefits. Before you apply for the NABARD Grade B 2021 exam, you need to make sure if you are eligible according to the required qualifications mentioned by NABARD. You need to possess all the required qualifications in every respect as per NABARD to avoid the cancellation of your candidature in the future.
Educational Criteria (as on July 01, 2021)
As per NABARD's regulations, you need to possess certain educational qualifications to be eligible to apply for NABARD Grade B 2021 Manager post.
- You need to possess a Post Graduate degree in any subject from a recognized university with a minimum of 60% marks (earlier it was 55%). This percentage may vary for candidates coming in the reserved categories. Also, you should possess a minimum of 60% in your 10th, 12th, Graduation and PG/ MBA /PGDM level which may vary for reserved category. Or
- You should possess a minimum of 60% marks in your 10th, 12th, Graduation, PG and a professional degree, viz., CA/CS/ICWA Or
- A minimum of 60% marks in your 10th, 12th, Graduation, PG and PhD is required which may vary for reserved category.
Besides this, you need to have a minimum of 3 years of experience in Banking, Finance or any Agriculture organization (for SC/PWD it is 02 years). Earlier, no such experience was required.
The complete details of the latest NABARD Grade B education eligibility are given below.
|Post||Education Criteria (As on July 01, 2021)|
|Manager (RDBS) - General||
|NOTE: All educational qualifications should have been obtained from Universities/ Institutions incorporated by an Act of Central or State legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section – 3 of UGC Act 1956.|
Age Criteria (as on July 01,2021)
If you are applying for NABARD Grade B Manager 2021, you need to meet up certain criteria wrt age. NABARD has updated the minimum and maximum age limit for the NABARD Grade B exam. The NABARD Grade B age limit for the applicants who are applying must lie in the bracket of 25 years (earlier it was 21) to 32 years (earlier it was 35).
|Post||Age Criteria (As on July 01, 2021)|
|Grade B Manager (RDBS)||The candidate must have attained the age of 25 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years i.e., the candidate must have been born not earlier than July 02, 1989 and not later than July 01, 1996).|
NABARD Grade B 2021 exam like any other competitive exam provides age relaxation to the candidates who come under reserved categories. There are some exceptions to the age criteria where certain relaxations are provided according to the various categories mentioned below.
|Other Backward Classes (OBC) candidates||3 years|
|Ex-servicemen (including Emergency Commissioned Officers/Short Service Commissioned Officers) provided that the applicants have rendered at least five years continuous Military Service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year)||5 years|
|Emergency Commissioned Officers/Short Service Commissioned Officers who have completed their initial period of assignment of five years of Military Service but whose assignment has been extended beyond five years and in whose case, on selection, the Ministry of Defence issues certificates that they would be released within 03 months from the date of receipt of offer of appointment||5 years|
|Children/family members of victims died in the1984 riots||5 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWBD)||
Eligibility Criteria Related Quick Links
Recommended Course for you
Boost your preparation with Beepedia
High Quality Mock Test for you
Free Important Video Lectures
- NABARD Grade A Prelims 2021: Shift 1 and Shift 2 Exam Analysis
- UPSC APFC (2015-16) Exam Analysis
- How to Crack SEBI Grade 2022 Exam in First Attempt? Best Tips for You!
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: A Tale of Rising above Odds
- World Environmental Health Day: Theme 2021, Significance and More!
- NABARD Grade B Prelims 2021 Exam Analysis
- How to Crack SEBI Grade A 2022 Without Coaching?
- International Day of Peace: History, Theme, Significance and More!
- PFRDA Exam 2021: An Opportunity for IT Graduates
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Know How Manshul Cracked the Code!
Would you like to rate us 5 star.