NABARD Grade B Salary 2024
NABARD jobs are quite popular among job aspirants who are preparing hard for a long to get a secure job. NABARD provides excellent growth opportunities to all its employees and offers great pay, which is one of the reasons why people prefer a job at NABARD. NABARD Grade B being a Managerial post certainly offers attractive emoluments along with other benefits. A NABARD Grade B Manager starting basic salary will be Rs 35,150/- p.m in the pay scale of Rs Rs 35,150- 1750(9) - 50900- EB -1750(2) 54,400- 2000(4) - 62400 (16 years). NABARD Manager Grade B salary structure also includes allowances like DA, LCA, HRA, etc.
|Name of post
|NABARD Grade B
NABARD Grade B 2024 Allowances
NABARD Grade B 2024 salary in hand is sufficiently good. Along with this, a Grade B Officer is entitled to many allowances and benefits. The perks and benefits that you will get as a NABARD Grade B Officer are mentioned below.
- Various allowances like DA, HRA, Local Allowance, Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance.
- Accommodation facilities all over India are subject to availability.
- Telephone, Newspaper and Maid allowance.
- Coverage under the New Pension Scheme in addition to the Gratuity and Optional Group Term Insurance Plan benefit.
- Reimbursement of medical expenses, Furniture allowance, Dispensary facilities, Interest-free festival advance, Leave fare concessions, Loans at concessional rates of interest (for House, Car, Education, Personal), and more.
NABARD Grade B Job Profile
NABARD has been one of the best organizations to work for. It can be counted among the most preferred jobs in India owing to the comfortable working environment, working hours, facilities, benefits and good pay package. It also gives a chance to serious aspirants to work for the rural sector and contribute to its development. NABARD offers excellent growth opportunities to all its employees. Initially, on the selection of a candidate as a NABARD Grade B Manager, he/she will be on a probation period of 2 years which may be extended to 1 more year. After the successful completion of this period, you will be posted anywhere across India. The responsibilities that a NABARD Grade B Officer performs are as follows-
- Responsible for approving the loans: As a NABARD Grade B Officer, you decide if someone gets a loan. It is a big responsibility because you need to make sure that the person can pay it back.
- Ensuring good coordination among the different departments: You make sure all the parts of the office work well together. Such as making sure the people who give loans talk to the people to check if they should get one.
- Maintaining the smooth functioning of the office: You keep the office running nicely, so everyone can do their jobs in an efficient manner.
- Maintaining a good rapport with the customer and handling their queries efficiently will further maintain good customer relationships: Customer Rapport or talking to customers is important. You answer their questions and make sure they feel good about the bank. This helps the bank keep and retain happy customers.
- Reviewing Financial Data: Look at numbers to check if the bank is doing well. If there's a problem, you figure out how to fix it. Keeping the bank's money safe is important.
- Handling Complaints: Listen to unhappy customers. Find ways to fix problems. Happy customers stay with the bank. If someone is not happy with the bank, you listen to them and find a way to fix the problem. This keeps customers happy.
- Staying Updated on Banking Rules: Know the rules and laws for banking. This helps you make sure the bank follows all the right steps. Know the rules. Follow the laws. This keeps the bank in good shape and trusted by others.
NABARD offers a five-day working week which can give you a better opportunity to utilize some time for your personal growth.
NABARD Grade B Career Growth
NABARD Grade B is a Managerial Post. A NABARD Grade B Manager can get promoted to higher designations easily by appearing in the internal departmental exams. The regular career progression path that NABARD Grade B Officer undergoes is mentioned below.
- Director: Top leader. Makes big decisions. Guides the whole team.
- Executive Director: High-level leader. Plans and manages.
- Chief General Manager: Very important role. Guides and leads.
- General Manager: In charge of many things. Makes important decisions.
- Deputy General Manager: More responsibility, leads a part. Solving bigger issues.
- Assistant General Manager: A big role, helps managers. Learning more for future.
- Manager: Manages tasks and helps the team. Learns and works hard.