SEBI Grade A Notification 2023
The SEBI Grade A 2023 notification for various posts is likely to be released soon. So, now the onus is on us to stay ready for whenever the notification is released. Aside from the SEBI Grade A exam preparation part, what is also important is to understand the details of the SEBI Grade A exam, how to apply, what to expect in the SEBI 2023 notification and such. Check out all the details for the SEBI Grade A 2023 exam before you start applying.
SEBI Grade A Vacancy 2023
We can expect the SEBI Grade A 2023 notification for General and other streams soon. Since the SEBI Grade A 2023 notification is not out yet, let's take a look at the SEBI Grade A vacancies 2022. SEBI released 24 IT vacancies in 2022. Furthermore, SEBI announced 120 vacancies for General, Legal, IT, Research & Official Language streams earlier this year. Refer to the table below for detailed SEBI Grade A IT vacancy information.
|Category||Number of posts||Out of which PwBD|
|Category||Number of posts||Out of which PwBD|
|General||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||2 (Autism/ intellectual disability/ specific learning disability/mental illness, multiple disabilities from amongst persons under clauses (a) to (d) including deaf-blindness)|
|Legal||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||1 (B & LV)|
|Research||NIL||1||NIL||NIL||NIL||1||1 (D & HH)|
|Official Language||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||1 (HH)|
How To Apply Online for SEBI Grade A 2023
You are required to apply online for SEBI Grade A Officer recruitment through the official website and no other mode of application will be accepted. The application process for SEBI Grade A notification can be divided into some simple steps as mentioned below.
- You need to visit the official website of SEBI: www.sebi.gov.in. and open the "Careers" link. Click on "Apply Online"
- Select another tab: "CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION" and enter your basic details like name, contact details, email ID, and address. A provisional registration number and password will be generated. This will be used for future reference
- If you are not able to move forward in the application process, you can save the details by clicking on the "Save and Next" tab
- After the registration, you will be directed to the next page where you will have to upload your scanned photograph, signature, and left thumb impression, and handwritten declaration according to the specifications mentioned below.
- Guidelines to Upload Photograph
- The photograph must be of a passport size in color format
- Dimensions should be: 200*230 pixels (preferred)
- Size should be between 20 KB - 50 KB
- Guidelines to Upload Signature, Left Thumb Impression, and Handwritten Declaration
- The signature should be between 10 KB - 20 KB and the dimensions should be 140*60 pixels (preferred)
- The signature should be on white paper with a black ink pen
- The Left Thumb Impression has to be made on white paper with black or blue ink
- Signature & Handwritten Declarations will not be accepted in capital letters
- The Handwritten Declaration should be written in English on white paper with a black ink pen
- The Handwritten Declaration file should be between 20 and KB-50 KB
- “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- After uploading the documents you will have to fill in your other details in the next step, like educational qualifications, work experience and other details
- Click on "Save and Next", verify your details and then finally submit
- You can 'Preview' your application form before you click on 'Final Submit'. Please note that you will not be able to make any changes once you click on 'Final Submit
SEBI Grade A Application Fee
After successful registration of the application, the payment of application fees should be done to complete the SEBI Grade A recruitment process. The payment of fees will be done by online mode through online mode only. The application fee for the SEBI Grade A exam is provided in the table below.
|Category of Applicant||Amount of Fee (Non-refundable)|
|Unreserved & /OBC/EWSs||Rs. 1000/- as application fee cum intimation charges|
|SC/ST/PwBD||Rs.100/- as intimation charge|
SEBI Grade A Admit Card
You will be able to download your SEBI Grade A call letter for various stages from the official website of SEBI which will have all the details regarding the timing, venue, and address. Please bring your call letter along with a photo identity proof in original and photostat on the day of the exam.
SEBI Grade A Officer Phase I Paper 1 - Free Mock Tests
SEBI Grade A Officer Phase I Paper 1 - Previous Year Question Paper
- 120 Minutes
- 200 Questions
- 200 Marks