SEBI Grade A Notification
Every year SEBI releases SEBI Grade A Officer recruitment notification for General, Legal, Information Technology Stream, Engineering (electrical), Research, and Official Language streams. Just as the SEBI Grade A 2020 notification, this year also it is expected to consist of all details like eligibility criteria, exam dates, application link, the procedure to apply, and other important information. Let's check detailed insight from the content below.
How To Apply
You are required to apply online for SEBI Grade A 2021 recruitment notification through the official website and no other mode of application will be accepted. The application process for SEBI recruitment can be divided into some simple steps as mentioned below.
- You need to visit the official website of SEBI: www.sebi.gov.in. and open the "Careers" link. You need to open the SEBI Grade A 2021 notification on the website and click on "Apply Online"
- Select another tab: "CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION" and enter your basic details like name, contact details, email Id, address. A provisional registration number and password will be generated. This will be used for future reference
- If you are not able to move forward in the application process, you can save the details by clicking on the "Save and Next" tab.
- After the registration, you will be directed to the next page where you will have to upload your scanned photograph, signature, and left thumb impression and handwritten declaration according to the specifications mentioned in the notification. The specifications for uploading a photograph, signature, Left thumb impression and Hand Written declaration is provided below-
- Guidelines to Upload Photograph
- The photograph must be of a passport size in colour format.
- Dimensions should be: 200*230 pixels (preferred)
- Size should be between 20 KB - 50 KB
- Guidelines to Upload Signature, Left Thumb Impression and Handwritten Declaration
- The signature should be between 10 KB - 20 KB and the dimensions should be 140*60 pixels (preferred)
- The signature should be on white paper with a black ink pen
- The Left Thumb Impression has to be made on white paper with black or blue ink
- Signature & Handwritten Declaration will not be accepted in capital letters
- The Handwritten Declaration should be written in English on white paper with a black ink pen
- The Handwritten Declaration file should be between 20 KB-50 KB
- After uploading the documents you will have to fill in your other details in the next step, like educational qualifications, work experience and other details
- Click on "Save and Next", verify your details and then finally submit them
- You can 'Preview' your application form before you click on 'Final Submit'. Please note that a candidate will not be able to make any changes once you click on 'Final Submit'
After successful registration of the application, the payment of application fees should be done to complete the SEBI Grade A recruitment process. The payment of fees will be done by online mode through one of the online payment options: Debit Cards (Rupay/ Visa/ Master Card/Maestro), Credit cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated which needs to be saved by you. You can also take a print of the receipt for future use. The application fee for the SEBI Grade A exam is provided in the table below.
|Category of Applicant||Amount of Fee (Non-refundable)|
|Unreserved & /OBC/EWS||Rs. 1000/- as application fee cum intimation charges|
|SC/ST/PwBD||Rs.100/- as intimation charge|
SEBI had released 147 vacancies in its SEBI Grade A 2020 notification for different streams. In the year 2017, SEBI had released around 38 vacancies, inclusive of all the various categories in Grade A. Further, in the year 2018, the number of vacancies took a leap and increased to 120. We can expect a similar number of vacancies in 2021. Refer to the table below for vacancies announced by SEBI in 2020 for each stream.
|Category||Number of posts||Out of which PwBD|
|Civil Engineering||0||0||1*||0||NA||1*||1 (D & HH)*|
|Electrical Engineering||2||1||1*||0||NA||1*||1 (D & HH)*|
|Research||3||1||0||1*||NA||1*||1 (D & HH)|
|Official Language||1||0||0||0||0||1||1 (HH)*|
You can download your SEBI Grade A call letter for various stages from the official website of SEBI which will have all the details regarding the timing, venue, and address. Please bring your call letter along with a photo identity proof in original and photostat. Any changes incorporated by SEBI in the recruitment process will be uploaded to the website accordingly.
SEBI Grade A Notification Related Quick Links
Recommended Course for you
Boost your preparation with Beepedia
High Quality Mock Test for you
Free Important Video Lectures
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1:Has the SEBI Grade A 2021 notification been released?
A:No, not yet. The SEBI Grade A 2021 notification is expected to be released soon.
Q2:How many vacancies were released for SEBI Grade A last year?
A:SEBI had released 147 vacancies for the post of Assistant Manager in its 2020-21 notification.
Q3:How much is the application fee for unreserved candidates?
A:The expected fee amount for unreserved candidates as per the last year’s notification will be Rs 1000.
- How to Crack SEBI Grade A 2022 Without Coaching?
- International Day of Peace: History, Theme, Significance and More!
- PFRDA Exam 2021: An Opportunity for IT Graduates
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Know How Manshul Cracked the Code!
- Important Government Schemes for NABARD 2021 Exam
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Sethu’s Inspiring Journey
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: The journey of Maiden Attempt
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Meet RBI Grade B Officer Manoj (Neither an Engineer nor a UPSC dreamer)!
- हिन्दी दिवस विशेष: भारत की राजभाषा के रूप में हिन्दी
- NABARD Grade A 2021: What to do in the Last Week?
Would you like to rate us 5 star.