RBI Grade B DEPR Online Course
RBI had rolled out notification inviting applications for the post of RBI Grade B officers. RBI had announced 270 vacancies for General, 29 for DEPR and 23 for DSIM. RBI Grade B Phase 1 exam is scheduled on March 6, 2021 and RBI Grade B Phase 2 is scheduled on March 31, 2021.
RBI Grade B DEPR Exam consists of descriptive papers for Economics (hand written) and English (typed) and preparation of such descriptive answers has become a daunting task for many. Other than knowledge what can really make a difference is how well you can articulate your answers and express your views within the limited time frame. This is where ixamBee RBI Grade B DEPR Online Course will be of great help to you.
ixamBee’s RBI Grade B DEPR Online Course is curated as per the exact exam pattern announced by RBI. This online course has been designed by experts, who themselves have cleared RBI Grade B exam, by thoroughly going through the exam pattern and previous year analysis.
RBI Grade B DEPR Online Course Consists of:
- Video Lessons & Study Notes: Video lessons and study notes which cover basic level of Economics.
- Mock Tests: To help you practice full-length practice tests just like the real exam.
- Mock Tests: Get 6 Full-length Practice tests for Phase 1 and 10 full-length Practice Tests (5 Tests for Descriptive Economics and 5 MTs for English Descriptive Writing) for the Phase 2 exam.
- Descriptive Economics: As per the exam pattern, this paper is handwritten. Our mocktests have been created to give you a real exam feel and make you accustomed to writing the paper. These Descriptive DEPR practice tests will be evaluated by the faculty and detailed feedback will be provided to you.
- Descriptive English: This can be a real game-changer. RBI Grade B DEPR Online Course will give you access to video lessons and study notes on writing skills, sample essays, suggested topics and 5 Descriptive English Mock Tests with individual Performance Feedback.
- Online Live Classes: Live classes with experts who have cleared RBI Grade B, Bank PO, SIDBI, and other competitive exams.
- Interview Guidance: Our experts will provide interview guidance in the form of Mock Interviews and personal feedback on your performance.
- Study plan: To guide you on how to go forward in your preparation.
Our RBI Grade B DEPR 2021 Online Course is aimed to help you fine tune your RBI Grade B DEPR preparation with the help of expert guidance. This course will provide you with proper system-based practice just like the real exam would be. Be it hand written answers or typed answers- we conduct all Mock Test through the system so that you get the experience of a real exam.
PROFILE OF THE FACULTY AND COURSE COORDINATORS
Ex.Manager at Reserve Bank of India
An Engineer-MBA turned Banker-Central Banker turned Edupreneur working in Digital Education Domain since 2010. A pioneer in online coaching for various banking and government exams. Cleared various top exams like CAT, IBPS, SBI, RBI, SSC, NET-JRF. Have expertise in various subjects like Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Educational Psychology, EdTech, Career Counseling, etc.
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Ms. Manali has 7+ years of teaching experience. She has done B.Ed. from Loreto College, Calcutta, and Masters (English Literature) from Calcutta University. She has also completed MS.ED in Special Education, Univ. of Miami. She is an expert faculty for English Language and English writing (descriptive).
Ms.Prachi Agarwal is a management professional with over a decade experience in risk analysis, credit management, investment banking and equity research. She has also worked with CARE Ratings. She is an MBA (Finance) from BIMTECH, Noida and B.Com (Hons) from Hansraj College, Delhi University. She is expert for Finance, Management and ESI/Economics.