NABARD Grade A IT Online Course
NABARD announces vacancies in various fields every year, one of which is Information Technology (IT). For this reason, the NABARD Grade A IT recruitment draws considerable interest from prospective candidates. Given the competitive nature of the NABARD Grade A IT recruitment, ixamBee has introduced an extensive online course for NABARD Grade A IT based on the latest NABARD Grade A exam pattern. This NABARD Grade A IT online course will serve as a valuable resource, equipping you with the knowledge and skills needed to navigate the NABARD Grade A syllabus effectively. By providing comprehensive coverage and expert guidance, ixamBee aims to enhance your preparation, bolster your confidence, and increase your chances of securing a coveted position in NABARD's IT department.
Nabard IT 2023 40 Days Strategy and Roadmap for Phase 1
NABARD IT Professional Knowledge Study Plan PDF
NABARD Grade A IT Online Course Consists of:
NABARD Grade A IT Online course covers the entire syllabus through:
NABARD Grade A IT
- 700+ Video lessons covering all subjects as per the new exam pattern (including Decision Making)
- 350+ Crisp Study Notes to supplement or ease the learning
- Approx. 12,000+ Practice Questions in the form of Concept clearing questions after each video lesson, Section tests, and Mock Tests
- Mock Tests: Get 15 Full-length Mock tests for Phase 1, 5 full-length Mock Tests for the Professional section (with evaluation and personalized feedback), and 5 full-length Mock Tests for Descriptive English (with evaluation and personalized feedback)
- Online Live Classes: Study at your own pace and time and get your doubts clarified by the experts through these live sessions. These experts have cleared RBI Grade B, Bank PO, SIDBI, and other competitive exams
- Interview Guidance: Our experts will provide interview guidance in the form of Mock Interviews and personal feedback on your performance
- Study plan: To guide you on how to go forward in your preparation.
Why Choose NABARD Grade A IT Online Course?
- Increased difficulty levels and changes in the exam pattern have made all the aspirants confused and scared. The course provides comprehensive preparation for the NABARD Grade A IT exam, which helps the students to crack as well as excel in the exam.
- The self-explanatory video lessons benefit the aspirant to learn the concepts thoroughly, and the lessons are easily accessible according to the availability of the aspirant.
- After the video lessons and Section Tests, Concept Checking questions help in regular practice, which is necessary for continuous revision of the topics for the elaborative preparation of the upcoming examination.
- PDFs are provided for the section tests, which helps in a quick revision of the concepts before the exam.
- We provide Mock Tests for Descriptive English and Descriptive IT amongst all the other online platforms.
- Regular live sessions help with doubt clearance. These sessions provide an opportunity to ask questions directly from the experts.
- We also provide extracts/ crisp study notes from annual reports of various ministries containing extremely important data that is frequent in the NABARD Grade A examination every year.
- The NABARD Grade A IT Online Course allows aspirants to learn and study at their own speed and time.
How to Enroll for NABARD Grade A 2023 Online Classes on ixamBee?
- If you are a registered user of ixamBee, you need to log in to the website & go to the 'online course tab' where you can select the NABARD Grade A IT Online Course under the ‘NABARD’ section from the drop-down menu
- Click on the course and you will find complete details of the NABARD Grade A IT Online Course with three options on the extreme right of the course page
- You can either watch a free demo or directly click on the 'Buy Now' tab and follow further steps to make the payment for NABARD Grade A IT Online Course
- In case of any clarification/assistance, feel free to request a callback or send an email to hello@ixamBee.com
What do our selected candidates have to say about ixamBee?
Below are a few feedbacks from our selected students:
- Nikhil Prem Selected as NABARD Grade A 2020
I am greatly indebted to ixamBee team who helped me to crack the interview. I went through all the videos on their portal which gave me insights into the expectations of the interviewers. Interviews mostly revolve around the lines of one's biodata, work experience, and studies. The expert panel of Ixambee thoroughly analyzed my profile and helped me fill the gaps in my interview preparation. They motivated me and helped me in keeping up my confidence level, as that is all that matters in the end. Regarding sources, since NABARD Grade-A is primarily a factual exam, the focus should be on retention as well as a decent broad coverage of the syllabus. ixamBee mocks available on their portal helped me in this regard. In phase 2 of banking examinations like NABARD, there is a tendency of students to overlook the English part. Regular practice of at least 1 hour is very necessary to keep command over the English paper. Broad topics, mostly related to agriculture and economic and social issues, can be covered from newspapers like The Hindu and Indian Express. ixamBee also gives out a list of probable topics that can be used for streamlining the preparations. After all 'try and try again' is the proven mantra for success. So, my best wishes to all the aspirants and my thanks once again to the ixamBee Team.
- Manisha Duhan Selected as NABARD Grade A 2020
During my preparation, I took help from the ixamBee’s mock interview which helped me in my actual interview. The advice received from the expert panel was very fruitful and helped me to crack the NABARD interview.
- Sneh Pandey Selected as NABARD Grade A 2019
The best thing about ixamBee is that its course content is very crisp and focused. Mock Tests are of very good quality and contain a diversity of questions. Daily Live classes gave me the opportunity for one-one interaction with faculty, who are helpful and approachable. Daily/weekly/Monthly GA capsules helped me with my GA preparation. Whatever time I have spent with ixamBee courses and Live classes have helped me crack NABARD Grade A.
- Mahidhar Boyapati (Selected as RBI Grade B officer 2019)
I have cleared the RBI Grade B 2019 exam with the help of ixamBee course and guidance. Before switching to RBI, I worked for TCS, SBI, and EPFO, but I always felt that I could do better and this urged me to for RBI Grade B exam. I was clueless when I started my journey but with the immense guidance of faculties like CP sir, Prachi Maa'm I was always sure that I will nail the exam. My all study resources for RBI Grade B exam were wholly dependent on ixamBee material from mocks to youtube to course pdf. Lastly, i want to thank ixamBee for helping me in achieving such a feat.
- Aakash Santoria (Selected RBI Grade B officer 2019)
ixamBee mocks of RBI Grade B serve as my savior. English and GA were my strongest points but Reasoning and Quants were a bit challenging. But my this fear was overcome when I went through ixamBee videos for these two sections. These videos of ixamBee not only shoved off my fear but gave me the confidence to achieve and target more. Finally, I am so much grateful to ixamBee for playing a powerful role in my achievement.
- Kanika Berry (Selected as RBI Grade B officer 2019)
I have cleared the RBI Grade B 2019 exam. I am extremely grateful to ixamBee for helping me in achieving this feat. The guidance provided by the faculties was of immense help. They not only helped me in my RBI Grade B preparation but also motivated me from time to time to work harder.
- Santwana Panda (Selected in SEBI Grade A 2018, AIR 2)
Thank you ixambee. I subscribed to the Full SEBI Course and made the best use of the free mock tests. Their study material is very concise, easy to revise, and up-to-date which helped me in solving many of the securities market questions. I am especially grateful for their personal guidance during the interview stage
- NABARD Gr A 2022 Selected Candidate Hemant Yadav
I was preparing for several competitive exams, including the NABARD Grade A exam. I began my journey with ixamBee when I started to follow ixamBee’s revision series that was conducted on YouTube. This really helped me build and consolidate my basic concepts. I joined ixamBee’s NABARD Grade A interview course which helped me prepare for the interview in a big way. I understand the role the interview plays in your overall selection and I did not want to take any risk at all. During my mock interview, Susheel Ragade sir and Prachi ma’am gave me various scenarios to discuss in the interview. This both helped me understand my grey areas and gave direction to my preparation. I learned how to steer the interview in my own direction.
- NABARD Rajbhasha 2022 Selected Candidate Meenanshu Kahar (Rajbhasha)
I began preparing for the Agriculture and Rural Development section with the help of YouTube videos available on the ixamBee YouTube channel which I found immensely helpful. After clearing the NABARD Grade A Prelims exam, I enrolled myself in ixamBee’s NABARD Grade A Rajbhasha online course. I was mostly able to prepare with the help of all the subjects and exercises covered in the live classes themselves. I also made it a point to do revision on my own after the live classes were over. Frankly, I was most nervous about the NABARD Grade A interview because I had never given an interview before. So, I kept in contact with mentors from ixamBee, namely Pratima ma’am and Garima ma’am who helped me and guided me in every way they could. ixamBee has played a vital role in every way in my NABARD Grade A Rajbhasha success story.
- NABARD 2022 Selected Candidate Niharika Tripathi (Finance)
After 7 years of professional service in the Insurance sector, I decided to pursue my dream of working for the government sector and chose to take the NABARD Grade A 2022 exam. I made the wise decision to enrol myself for ixamBee’s NABARD Grade A Finance online course. ixamBee is probably the only online platform that offers the NABARD Finance syllabus and study materials. The NABARD study materials included in the course were very good, particularly for the Descriptive sections of the exam. The notes were very crisp and to-the-point prepared to cater to exam-preparation needs. I also took ixamBee’s free NABARD Grade A mock tests for my preparation as well.
- NABARD Gr A 2021 Selected Candidate Tapan Singh Bhawarkar (Agriculture)
I was both emotional and elated to learn that I cracked the NABARD Grade A Agriculture exam 2021 in my first attempt. I would like to thank Team ixamBee for being there with me through my journey!
Faculty and Course Coordinator
Ms. Jayanthi is B.tech in Information Technology, Scholar & Topper of the field and a GATE Rank holder. She has work experience of more than 6 years in IT industry and teaching experience of more than 3 years. She has also cleared competitive exams like IMD Scientist, NABARD GRADE A,IBPS PO, ESIC PRE. She is an expert faculty for Computer Awareness and Information Technology.
An Ex AFO (Agri Field Officer), Union Bank of India, He has completed M.Sc. Ag. (Genetics & Plant Breeding) & B.Sc. Agriculture (Honours) from GBPUAT, Pantnagar Uttarakhand. He has published Research papers and articles in various leading journals.
Ex AGM RBI, Ex SVP Yes Bank, with 13 years of senior-level experience in the banking & finance sector. He joined as RBI Grade B Officer in 2004 (AIR 5), in 2008 got promoted to AGM (Grade C), one of the first three in his batch to get promoted. He holds a PhD (Development Communication) and is an MBA (ISB Hyderabad.
Ex. Manager RBI, is an Engineer - MBA turned Banker - Central Banker turned Edupreneur working in the Digital Education Domain since 2010. He has cleared exams like CAT, IBPS, SBI, RBI, SSC, NET-JRF. Is an expert in various subjects like Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Educational Psychology, EdTech, Career Counseling, etc.
Ex-Manager Care Ratings, a management professional with over a decade of experience in risk analysis, credit management, investment banking, and equity research. She is an MBA (Finance) from BIMTECH, Noida, and B.Com (Hons) from Hansraj College, Delhi University.
Dr. Sanjeev Sharma Ex CGM RBI, Ex Ex. Dir.NHB (on deputation from RBI), Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison. He holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, DU, and B.A. (Hons) English
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Study Materials Information
- Commonsense Reasoning
- Coding Decoding
- Coded Inequalities
- Seating Arrangement
- Coded Blood Relationship
- Input Output
- Direction and Distance
- Data Sufficiency
- Analytical Reasoning
- Section Test Reasoning
- No. System
- Profit and loss
- Ratio and proportion
- Simple and compound interest
- Time and distance
- Boats and streams
- Permutation and combination
- Quadratic equation
- HCF and LCM
- Time and work and Pipe and Cisterns
- Short Cut Tricks
- Section Test Quant
- Caselet DI
- Venn diagram
- Parts of Speech
- Direct Indirect Speech
- Active passive voice
- Articles and Determiners
- Cloze Passage
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Rearrangement / Parajumbles
- Spotting Errors
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Coherent paragraph
- Section Test English Language
- Sentence Connectors
- Match the column
- Subject Verb Agreement
- Phrasal Verbs
- The Hindu Editorial Discussions
- Economy and Banking and Finance Static Concepts
- Static GA
- Budget and Economic Survey
- Review of Kurukshetra and Yojana Magazine
- Important Reports and Indices
- RBI Reports
- Government Schemes
- Monthly Quiz General Awareness
- Economy and Banking and Finance Current Affairs
- PIB Current Affairs
- Computer Architecture
- Computer Memory
- Computer Language
- Software System
- Database Management System
- Objective Oriented Programming Language
- Computer Book
- Important Computer Questions
- MS Office
- Introduction to Computers
- Agriculture Introduction and details
- Basic principles of crop production
- Cropping System and details
- Agro Climatic Zones and details
- AgriPedia- Current Agriculture
- Basic Entomology
- Economy and Inflation
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Poverty Alleviation
- Nature of Indian Economy
- ESI Lectures
- Employment generation
- Rural Banking and financial institutions in India
- Population growth and Economic development
- Industrial policy of India
- Social structure in India
- Government Schemes
- Precis Writing
- Essay Writing
- Descriptive English Mock Test
- Reading Comprehension in English Writing
- Letter Writing
- Report Writing
- Rural population trends rural work force
- Rural occupations and PRI
- RBI, NABARD & Other Institutions
- Rural Development Introduction
- Digital Logic
- Software Engineering and Web Technology
- C Programming
- IT DBMS
- IT Operating System
- IT Networking
- Basics of Computers
- Data Structure
- Microsoft Office
- Data Warehousing
- Object Oriented Programming
- Shell Scripting
- Network Layer and IP Protocol
- TCP IP and OSI
- OOPS Concepts
- Computer Architecture and Design
- IOT and mobile Computing
- Numerical and Statistical Computing
- Decision Making