NABARD Grade A IT Online Course
Crisp Study Notes
NABARD Grade A IT Online Course
NABARD Grade A IT Recruitment 2021 was announced with a thrill and a hidden shock to all the aspirants. New exam pattern has been introduced this time by introducing a new subject: Decision Making in the preliminary exam along with the introduction of descriptive papers in the mains exam. Eligibility criteria now includes Bachelor’s degree with an aggregate of 60%. Earlier it was 50%. All these unexpected changes have created a clutter among the aspirants. To clear all the emerging doubts we are here with a comprehensive online course for NABARD Grade A IT based on the latest pattern.
NABARD Grade A IT Online Course:
- Comprehensive course based on latest exam pattern
- Includes Descriptive English and Descriptive IT
- Includes Decision Making Concepts
- Guidance from subject matter experts
- Specified Guidance from IT experts
- Interview Guidance from on-field experts
Important features of NABARD Grade A IT Online Course are
NABARD Grade A IT Online course covers the entire syllabus through:
- 700+ Video lessons covering all subjects as per the new exam pattern (including Decision Making)
- 350+ Crisp Study Notes to supplement or ease the learning
- Approx. 12,000+ Practice Questions in the form of Concept clearing questions after each video lesson, Section tests, and Mock Tests
- Mock Tests: Get 15 Full-length Mock tests for Phase 1, 5 full-length Mock Tests for the Professional section (with evaluation and personalized feedback), and 5 full-length Mock Tests for Descriptive English (with evaluation and personalized feedback)
- Online Live Classes: Study at your own pace and time and get your doubts clarified by the experts through these live sessions. These experts have cleared RBI Grade B, Bank PO, SIDBI, and other competitive exams
- Interview Guidance: Our experts will provide interview guidance in the form of Mock Interviews and personal feedback on your performance
- Study plan: To guide you on how to go forward in your preparation.
Why Choose NABARD Grade A IT Online Course?
- Increased difficulty level and sudden change in the exam pattern have made all the aspirants confused and scared. The course provides comprehensive preparation for NABARD Grade A IT exam which helps the students to crack as well as excel in the exam.
- The self explanatory video lessons benefit the aspirant to learn the concepts thoroughly and the lessons are easily accessible according to the availability of the aspirant.
- After the video lessons and Section Tests, Concept Checking questions helps in regular practice which is necessary for continuous revision of the topics for the elaborative preparation of the upcoming examination.
- PDFs are provided for the section tests which helps in a quick revision of the concepts before the exam.
- Only we provide Mock Tests for Descriptive English and Descriptive IT amongst all the other online platforms. No other online learning platform provides these.
- Regular Live sessions help in doubt clearance. These sessions provide an opportunity to ask questions directly from the experts.
- We also provide extracts/ crisp study notes from annual reports of various ministries containing extremely important data that is frequent in NABARD Grade A examination every year.
- The NABARD Grade A IT Online Course allows aspirants to learn and study at their own speed and time.
What do our selected candidates have to say about ixamBee?
Below are a few feedbacks from our selected students:
Nikihil Prem Selected as NABARD Grade A 2020
I am greatly indebted to ixamBee team who helped me to crack the interview. I went through all the videos on their portal which gave me insights into the expectations of the interviewers. Interviews mostly revolve around the lines of one's biodata, work experience, and studies. The expert panel of Ixambee thoroughly analyzed my profile and helped me fill the gaps in my interview preparation. They motivated me and helped me in keeping up my confidence level, as that is all that matters in the end. Regarding sources, since NABARD Grade-A is primarily a factual exam, the focus should be on retention as well as a decent broad coverage of the syllabus. ixamBee mocks available on their portal helped me in this regard. In phase 2 of banking examinations like NABARD, there is a tendency of students to overlook the English part. Regular practice of at least 1 hour is very necessary to keep command over the English paper. Broad topics, mostly related to agriculture and economic and social issues, can be covered from newspapers like The Hindu and Indian Express. ixamBee also gives out a list of probable topics that can be used for streamlining the preparations. After all 'try and try again' is the proven mantra for success. So, my best wishes to all the aspirants and my thanks once again to the ixamBee Team.
Manisha Duhan Selected as NABARD Grade A 2020
During my preparation, I took help from the ixamBee’s mock interview which helped me in my actual interview. The advised recieved from the expert panel were very fruitful and helped me to crack the NABARD interview.
Sneh Pandey Selected as NABARD Grade A 2019
The best thing about ixamBee is that its course content is very crisp and focused. Mock Tests are of very good quality and contain a diversity of questions. Daily Live classes gave me the opportunity for one-one interaction with faculty, who are helpful and approachable. Daily/weekly/Monthly GA capsules helped me with my GA preparation. Whatever time I have spent with ixamBee courses and Live classes have helped me crack NABARD Grade A.
Mahidhar Boyapati (Selected as RBI Grade B officer 2019)
I have cleared the RBI Grade B 2019 exam with the help of ixamBee course and guidance. Before switching to RBI, I worked for TCS, SBI, and EPFO, but I always felt that I could do better and this urged me to for RBI Grade B exam. I was clueless when I started my journey but with the immense guidance of faculties like CP sir, Prachi Maa'm I was always sure that I will nail the exam. My all study resources for RBI Grade B exam were wholly dependent on ixamBee material from mocks to youtube to course pdf. Lastly, i want to thank ixamBee for helping me in achieving such a feat.
Aakash Santoria (Selected RBI Grade B officer 2019)
ixamBee mocks of RBI Grade B serve as my savior. English and GA were my strongest points but Reasoning and Quants were a bit challenging. But my this fear was overcome when I went through ixamBee videos for these two sections. These videos of ixamBee not only shoved off my fear but gave me the confidence to achieve and target more. Finally, I am so much grateful to ixamBee for playing a powerful role in my achievement.
Kanika Berry (Selected as RBI Grade B officer 2019)
I have cleared the RBI Grade B 2019 exam. I am extremely grateful to ixamBee for helping me in achieving this feat. The guidance provided by the faculties was of immense help. They not only helped me in my RBI Grade B preparation but also motivated me from time to time to work harder.
Santwana Panda (Selected in SEBI Grade A 2018, AIR 2)
Thank you ixambee. I subscribed to the Full SEBI Course and made the best use of the free mock tests. Their study material is very concise, easy to revise, and up-to-date which helped me in solving many of the securities market questions. I am especially grateful for their personal guidance during the interview stage.
PROFILE OF THE FACULTY AND COURSE COORDINATORS
An Ex AFO (Agri Field Officer), Union Bank of India, He has completed M.Sc. Ag. (Genetics & Plant Breeding) & B.Sc. Agriculture (Honours) from GBPUAT, Pantnagar Uttarakhand. He has published Research papers and articles in various leading journals.
Ms. Ankita Dubey has completed Post Graduate degree from Bihar Agricultural University and graduation in B.Sc. (Ag.) Hons. from Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology, Kanpur. She has been honoured with Gold Medal for Post Graduate programme in Faculty of Agriculture, BAU, Sabour.
Ex AGM RBI, Ex SVP Yes Bank, with 13 years of senior-level experience in the banking & finance sector. He joined as RBI Grade B Officer in 2004 (AIR 5), in 2008 got promoted to AGM (Grade C), one of the first three in his batch to get promoted. He holds a Ph.D.(Development Communication) and is an MBA (ISB Hyderabad.
Ex CGM NABARD, with more than three decades of experience in rural and agricultural finance. A Nominee Director in ESAF Small Finance Bank, and Independent Director in Satya Microcapital Ltd, he is an MBA from IRMA, Anand, CAIIB from IIBF and B.Sc. Ag & AH (Hons.) from G B Pant Univ, Pantnagar.
Ex. Manager RBI, is an Engineer - MBA turned Banker - Central Banker turned Edupreneur working in the Digital Education Domain since 2010. He has cleared exams like CAT, IBPS, SBI, RBI, SSC, NET-JRF. Is an expert in various subjects like Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Educational Psychology, EdTech, Career Counseling, etc.
Ex-Manager Care Ratings, a management professional with over a decade of experience in risk analysis, credit management, investment banking, and equity research. She is an MBA (Finance) from BIMTECH, Noida, and B.Com (Hons) from Hansraj College, Delhi University.
Ex CGM RBI, Ex Ex. Dir.NHB (on deputation from RBI), Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison. He holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, DU, and B.A. (Hons) English from BHU. He is also a Visiting Faculty at IIM Ahmedabad. He is an expert for English writing and for interview and career guidance
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1:Why should I buy an ixamBee online course for NABARD Grade A Computer/IT?
ixamBee works on the motto of providing quality content to students. The online course of NABARD Grade A Computer/IT is curated on the latest exam pattern by faculties who have been a part of the banking/insurance sector for a vast number of years. With their enlightening experience and knowledge, they have designed the online course of NABARD Grade A Computer/IT in such a way that all the syllabus is covered with all the latest updates and you do not have to search for any material outside.
Q 2:Will my descriptive papers of finance be evaluated?
ixamBee has subject matter experts with more than a decade of experience. Your descriptive papers will be evaluated by these subject matter experts and the report of analysis will be sent to you through an email. In case of any doubt, you can contact your mentor once the evaluation is done.
Q 3:What if I miss the live classes?
We encourage all participants to attend NABARD Grade A Computer/IT Live Online Classes. Even if they don’t have any doubt themselves, the discussion that happens over doubts of others’ is also very enriching and helpful in exam preparation. Sometimes very important points are discussed as part of these discussions. However, in case of genuine reasons for not being able to attend a class, we may decide to share the recording of the class, on a case to case basis.
Q 4:How to enroll for the NABARD Grade A Computer/IT Online course?
Q 5:Besides the descriptive portion, will I get any assistance for ESI and ARD?
The ESI and ARD section forms an important portion in the NABARD Grade A Computer/IT Online Course exam. Understanding your need, ixamBee has inculcated notes of faculties who have an expert hold on these domains. The notes have been designed in such a way so that all the material is available at one point source.
- How to Crack SEBI Grade A 2022 Without Coaching?
- International Day of Peace: History, Theme, Significance and More!
- PFRDA Exam 2021: An Opportunity for IT Graduates
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Know How Manshul Cracked the Code!
- Important Government Schemes for NABARD 2021 Exam
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Sethu’s Inspiring Journey
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: The journey of Maiden Attempt
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Meet RBI Grade B Officer Manoj (Neither an Engineer nor a UPSC dreamer)!
- हिन्दी दिवस विशेष: भारत की राजभाषा के रूप में हिन्दी
- NABARD Grade A 2021: What to do in the Last Week?