GIC Assistant Manager Group Discussion and Interview Guidance
Interview with the experts
GIC Assistant Manager Interview Guidance
Congratulations on clearing the GIC Assistant Manager exam and entering the most crucial stage i.e., Group Discussion and Interview round. Group Discussions allow the panel to silently observe your demeanour when you want to put across a point in front of others. Interviews are your chance to sell your skills and abilities. Therefore, preparing for a group discussions and an interview takes a lot more than just googling a list of questions commonly asked. You need to convey to the panel that you're the perfect fit for the post.
To sail you smoothly through the GIC interview process, ixamBee has launched GIC Assistant Manager Interview Guidance course which will help you get group discussion and interview ready under the guidance of our expert panel (ex-RBI (DEPR, CGM, AGM, Manager), NABARD, SEBI, NHB, SIBDI, BANK PO).
GIC GD & Interview course consists of
- Live Classes to help you hone your technical, behavioural and personal skills
- Group Discussion: One live GD round with your peers
- Mock Interview: One on one Mock Interview with the experts
- Detailed Feedback on the performance in the interview
- Tips and Suggestions on the right way to convey and present your ideas and any improvement areas, if required
- Doubt clarification: Resolve any queries that you may have
How will the Group Discussions and Interviews be conducted?
- The Group Discussions will be held virtually in a group of a minimum of 6 students subject to the availability of students
- One on one Mock Interview shall be conducted virtually with an interview panel
- A panel of experts will observe you in the Group Discussion
- During the virtual GIC mock interview, our expert panel will assess you on hard skills and soft skills
- After the group discussion and interview rounds, you get a detailed feedback on your strengths and improvement areas in the respective rounds
Why should you enroll for GIC Assistant Manager Group Discussion and Interview Course
- Live Classes will be conducted to allow you to prepare for the various aspects of group discussions and interview rounds.
- Preparation Strategies
- Technical & Behavioural Skills
- Verbal and non-verbal communication
- Relevant interview topics
- Tricks to tackle tricky questions
- Group Discussion will be held virtually to:
- Experience the topics that you may be required to speak on
- Give you a real-time experience of a group discussion
- To enable you to observe and self-analyze your performance vis-à-vis your peers
- Query Resolution
- GIC virtual interviews prepare you to face the interview with confidence. One on one Mock Interview will consist of:
- Interview Simulation with experts (ex-RBI, ex-NABARD, ex-NHB, ex-Bank PO)
- Detailed Feedback & Suggestions
- Discussion on strengths and weaknesses
- Query Resolution
Please note that ixamBee will have the right to record the mock interview or part of it for promotional purposes.
PROFILE OF THE FACULTY AND COURSE COORDINATORS
Ex. Manager RBI, is an Engineer - MBA turned Banker - Central Banker turned Edupreneur working in the Digital Education Domain since 2010. He has cleared exams like CAT, IBPS, SBI, RBI, SSC, NET-JRF. Is an expert in various subjects like Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Educational Psychology, EdTech, Career Counseling, etc.
Ex CGM RBI, Ex Ex. Dir.NHB (on deputation from RBI), Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison. He holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, DU, and B.A. (Hons) English from BHU. He is also a Visiting Faculty at IIM Ahmedabad. He is an expert for English writing and for interview and career guidance
Ex CGM NABARD, with more than three decades of experience in rural and agricultural finance. A Nominee Director in ESAF Small Finance Bank, and Independent Director in Satya Microcapital Ltd, he is an MBA from IRMA, Anand, CAIIB from IIBF and B.Sc. Ag & AH (Hons.) from G B Pant Univ, Pantnagar.
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Ex-Manager Care Ratings, a management professional with over a decade of experience in risk analysis, credit management, investment banking, and equity research. She is an MBA (Finance) from BIMTECH, Noida, and B.Com (Hons) from Hansraj College, Delhi University.
Ms.Vidihka is an Ex- Bank PO Union Bank of India. She has done B Tech from YMCA University Faridabad and LLB from Ch. Charan Singh University, Meerut. She has also worked in TCS as Assistant System Engineer. She is expert faculty for Legal.
Anshul Malik has 5+ years experience in coaching for various government exams. He has done B.Tech (IT) from NIT. Has also cleared exams like SBI, IBPS, SSC. He is expert faculty for Reasoning.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1:Is there any Refund Policy?
Yes, we do refund the course fees in full if you are pretty sure to not pursue your dream with us. However, you are requested to intimate the same to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of purchasing the course. The refund will be processed within 5-7 business days of receiving the email. For more information, you can get in touch with your mentor.
- NABARD Grade A Prelims 2021: Shift 1 and Shift 2 Exam Analysis
- UPSC APFC (2015-16) Exam Analysis
- How to Crack SEBI Grade 2022 Exam in First Attempt? Best Tips for You!
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: A Tale of Rising above Odds
- World Environmental Health Day: Theme 2021, Significance and More!
- NABARD Grade B Prelims 2021 Exam Analysis
- How to Crack SEBI Grade A 2022 Without Coaching?
- International Day of Peace: History, Theme, Significance and More!
- PFRDA Exam 2021: An Opportunity for IT Graduates
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Know How Manshul Cracked the Code!