SBI PO 2018
SBI PO 2018 Exam
State Bank of India is the largest bank in India and is included among the Fortune 500 companies in the world. Every year SBI conducts national level recruitment exam for the appointment of Probationary Officers(PO). The respect that this job profile commands and the perks offered in the job together make it a lucrative package
- Exam Mode: Online (Computer Based Test)
SBI PO 2018 Exam Pattern
SBI PO Exam is one of the most sought after exam among graduate students in our country. The exam is held in three phases.
Phase 1 : Preliminary Exam
Phase 2 : Main Exam
Phase 3 : Interview & Group Discussion
Read More About SBI PO 2018 Exam Pattern ...
SBI Career Path
After being selected as a Bank PO, the candidates undergo Bank PO training and after successful completion of the training, candidates have to go through the screening process at various levels and follow a career path as prescribed.
Read More About SBI Career Path ...
SBI PO 2018 Syllabus
SBI preliminary exam has a total of 100 questions divided into three sections - Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning and English. Mains exam has five sections in total.
Read More About SBI PO 2018 Syllabus ...
SBI PO 2018 Eligibility Criteria
To know more about the Eligibility Criteria and Age limit in SBI PO 2018...
Read More About SBI PO 2018 Eligibility Criteria...
SBI PO 2018 Calendar
SBI releases notifications for probationary examinations every year. Tentative dates for the examination process is listed in SBI PO 2018 exam calendar. To know more about SBI PO preliminary dates..
Read More About SBI PO 2018 Calender ...
SBI PO Mains Result 2018
Please visit this link to know the mains results
SBI PO Previous Year Cut Off
Read About SBI PO Previous Year Cut Off
SBI PO online Course
Access Online Classes
SBI PO Free Mock Test
Attempt Free Mock Test
SBI PO 2018 Additional Information
How to Apply for SBI PO 2018 :
- Visit https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and select PO.
- You will then be redirected to SBI’s job portal
- Click on the New Registration button and enter your basic details like Name, Date of birth and Contact Particulars like mobile number, address and email id.
- Next provide your educational information & professional qualification.
- Finally a photograph and your signature have to be digitally uploaded onto their website. Please ensure that you follow the guidelines for both these documents or else they won’t be accepted.
- Next make the payment on SBI’s gateway portal using your preferred mode of payment and click on submit.
- You will receive your user id and password to your registered e-mail address.
Pre-training of SBI PO 2018 Exam:
SBI conducts Pre-training Examinations also known as PET. The hour long examination tests your aptitude in English, Quantitative skills and Reasoning Skills. Candidates would have to clear the PETs before they can appear for the main examination.
CLICK HERE FOR OFFICIAL SBI PO NOTIFICATION IN ENGLISH