SBI PO Online Course
SBI PO Online Course
Students are loaded with ample study material available online for SBI PO exam preparation and therefore they get confused on How to study for SBI PO Prelims and Mains exam. Therefore, ixamBee has launched SBI PO, a comprehensive Online Learning Course for the preparation of Bank PO exams (Prelims and Mains). This SBI PO Online Coaching is designed by Ms. Arunima Sinha (Coach for Banking exams for 6 years, Ex-Manager SIDBI, Ex-Bank PO), Mr. Chandraprakash Joshi (ex-RBI GR B, MBA-Finance, Ph.D.) and Mr. Karan Sardana (Coach for Bank, SSC, Insurance, Police MAT, CLAT Exams for 10 years).
SBI PO EXAM PREPARATION
SBI PO preparation requires focused and dedicated study material and this is where SBI PO Online Coaching Classes and SBI PO online test series come into the picture. SBI PO Online course has been prepared by ixamBee experts after thorough and detailed analysis, so as to provide proper guidance and the relevant study material required for SBI PO preparation at one platform.
SBI PO ONLINE COACHING CONSISTS OF:
- 350 + Videos covering the entire syllabus of Prelims and Mains Exam including videos on writing skills for Descriptive English.
- 100+ videos out of total of 350 videos prepared exclusively for Mains examination explaining the correct approach to solve difficult and time taking questions along with the concepts and shortcuts.
- 125+ Study notes in PDF format specially for General and Financial Awareness Section, and wherever required for easy learning and quick revision.
- 150 + Difficulty Based Chapter Tests comprising 3000+ Questions divided into Easy, Moderate and High Levels for each chapter for all the subjects to help you prepare systematically.
- 33 Full-Length Mock Tests (20 for pre, 8 for Mains and 5 for Descriptive English) and also Previous Year Memory Based Mock Test.
- Total 8500 + practice questions with solutions and proper explanations in the form of Chapter tests, assignments, section tests, and Mock Tests make you practice exhaustively making you confident both for speed and accuracy to face the exam and come out with flying colors
- Live Classes for doubt clarification with the subject experts.
- Guidance for Group Discussion and Interview Rounds.
IMPORTANT FEATURES OF SBI PO ONLINE COURSE ARE:
Course- SBI PO Online Course covers the entire syllabus:
- For Prelims, the entire syllabus of Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning,and English Language through Video Lessons & Live Discussions will be covered.
- For Mains, the course covers Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, Quantitative Aptitude, General and Financial Awareness and English Language relevant for the exam, again in the form of Video Lessons & Live Discussions.
- All the Video lessons have to-the-point, crisp and relevant study content.
- Video Lessons are followed by concept clearing questions (Offline/Online Assignments) to check progress and for reinforcement of learning.
- The course also provides enough practice in the form Concept Clearing Questions after each Video Lesson, chapter test, assignments, section test,and mock test.
- Access to all Video Lessons, tests, and other study material will be provided until selection.
- Live online classes will be conducted by Ms. Arunima Sinha, Mr. Chandraprakash Joshi and Mr. Karan Sardana, Prachi Agarwal for discussions and doubts clarifications.
- The course is primarily in English, but video lessons/ mock tests are available in Hindi also. In live classes, students may ask questions in English or Hindi.
- Apart from study content; Guidance, Tips and Preparation Strategy from Subject Experts at each stage of preparation is also provided.
- SBI PO Online Course includes guidance for Interview Round as well.
- Provides the comfort and ease to study at your pace and timings.
PROFILE OF THE FACULTY AND COURSE COORDINATORS
Anshul Malik has 5+ years experience in coaching for various government exams. He has done B.Tech (IT) from NIT. Has also cleared exams like SBI, IBPS, SSC. He is expert faculty for Reasoning.
Dr Sharma holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, Delhi University and B.A. (Hons) English from BHU. He is a Former Chief General Manager RBI, Ex Executive Director NHB (on deputation from RBI). He is Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison and also a Visiting Faculty at IIM Ahmedabad. He is an expert for English writing and for interview and career guidance
Mr.CP Joshi has 13 years of senior-level experience in the banking and finance sector. He is an Ex AGM (RBI ) & former SVP with YES Bank. He joined RBI as Grade B Officer in 2004 (All India 5th rank) and in 2008 he was promoted to Assistant General Manager (Grade C), one of the first three in his batch who got promoted in 2008. He has done Ph.D in Development Communication and MBA from ISB Hyderabad. He is expert faculty for General Awareness, ESI, FM and also provides interview and career guidance
Mr.Karan is an expert for Quantitative Aptitude for Banking and SSC exams. He is a B.Tech. and has 13+ years experience in teaching advanced Quants. He has taught thousands of govt job exam aspirants and helped them with fundamentals, short cuts tricks, and time-saving techniques.
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Ms. Manali has 7+ years of teaching experience. She has done B.Ed. from Loreto College, Calcutta, and Masters (English Literature) from Calcutta University. She has also completed MS.ED in Special Education, Univ. of Miami. She is an expert faculty for English Language and English writing (descriptive).
Mr. Amit has 4 year plus experience in Banking, Media, Content and Journalism. He has earlier worked with DKODING Media, HDFC Bank and VAP Group. He is expert faculty for General Awareness and ESI.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1:What will be covered first in the SBI 2021 Course – Preliminary or Mains Examination content?
Preparation for Preliminary Examination & Mains Examination will be started simultaneously, with more focus on Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude and English Language as these three sections are common for both Prelims and Mains. The notes related to General Awareness & Financial Awareness will be shared with you at the time of enrolment of the course and you may go through them for your preparation at your pace.
Q 2:Are all the video lessons available for viewing anytime/multiple times?
Yes, any Video Lesson uploaded once can be viewed anytime/ multiple times on ixamBee Website.
Q 3:Are the PDF Study Notes downloadable?
Only Dynamic Study notes are downloadable. Static notes can be only viewed but not downloaded.
Q 4:How are the Online Classes Conducted?
The online classes are conducted through a separate platform like WizIQ. Before each Live Class, a link will be shared through email (provided to us at the time of enrolment) through which the Live Online Class can be joined.
Q 5:What happens if someone misses any Online Live Class?
We encourage all participants to attend Live Online Classes. Even if they don’t have any doubt themselves, the discussion that happens over doubts of others’ is also very enriching and helpful in exam preparation. Sometimes very important points are discussed as part of these discussions. However, in case of genuine reasons for not being able to attend a class, we may decide to share the recording of the class, on the case to case basis.
Q 6: What time are the Live Online Classes Conducted?
The Live Online Classes are conducted at a time convenient for the participants of a Batch. We conduct day time as well as evening time classes at 9:30 – 11:00 PM (for the convenience of working participants).
Q 7:Will watching the video lessons and attending the Live Class be enough for the preparation of SBI PO Exam from the content point of view?
Yes, the course covers entire syllabus. Still, for fundamentals and some concepts, nothing beats studying content from some specific authors. The same will be suggested during the course to supplement your knowledge. Likewise, the course will cover General Awareness & Current Affairs, Insurance & Financial Awareness, but still reading a good national daily newspaper is highly recommended. Such tips and preparation guidance will be provided during the course.
Q 8:How to access the Online Course for SBI PO Video Lessons?
The Video Lessons are available for viewing on ixamBee Website/Dashboard. You need to login to www.ixamBee.com > Dashboard > Online Class Material > SBI/IBPS PO 2021 Online Course > Select the subject and click on the Video Lesson you want to watch from the list.
Q 9:Are all SBI PO Video Lessons accessible on enrolment?
Almost all SBI PO video lessons for fundamental learning are available as soon as you enrol for the course. We regularly keep on adding videos and improving the content therefore further Video Lessons will be made available in a sequential manner to maintain a proper flow and help in the ease of understanding of concepts. New Video Lesson upload will be informed through email.